The Most Sensuous of All Pt. 06

Story Info
The wildest of all our anal couplings.
1.3k words
4.42
5.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi was easy to set off. Even on the unusual occasions when she was not thinking of sex, I would walk up to her and slowly unbutton her blouse. Her breathing quickened with each button until she took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. I would step into the bathroom, grab the KY jelly, and a bowl of hot water. Then I would put the bowl of water on the side of the bed and put the KY into the hot water to warm it up (warm is so much better than cold)...then I would slowly have my way with her....by the time she was facedown and her bottom was sticking up in the air, the jelly would be nice and warm.

For us, straight sex was never the main course, just an appetizer. I remember hanging out with some of her girlfriends, and they asked what type of birth control we were using. Naomi looked at me with a wry smile and said we do not use any. The girlfriends were a little horrified, but Naomi did not give them the whole truth. Our form of bird control was having me cum in her mouth or ass, not her pussy, but she was shy about telling her friends about this. She did tell them about our how wild our sex life was, but she rarely told them about our wild anal adventures. We were a strange couple since she was considerably older and more worldly than me; her friends assumed that we together for the sex and I was just a sex toy; Naomi basically confirmed it which was rather humiliating to me.

We did not do ass fucking all the time. She said she had to be really turned on to do it, but, luckily for me, she would get "really turned on" 1-2 times a week. On the off days I would do the usual oral and pussy sex with her and I would eventually cum in her mouth. As I mentioned before, sometimes instead of swallowing, she would take the sperm from her mouth and spread it on her chest and underarms so she could smell my cum all day. Wow, I was impressed the first time she did that; she gave me a wicked look and stared me right in the eyes as she rubbed the sperm into her breasts and under her arms. Wow.

Naomi would sometimes get in a bitchy, complaining mood. Then I finally started to figure out why--we had gone too long without sex (a few days or even a week, gasp), so I would walk up to her, unbutton the top button of her blouse, and say "You just need a good ass fucking, don't you?"

She would then shut up, look stunned and offended. Eventually her expression would change; she would look up at me and her breathing would quicken. She would never admit that she needed a royal screwing, but I knew she did. So I would take her upstairs and give her a thorough, long, slow ass fucking that she needed. We were a happy couple after that, at least for a few days.

Probably the most passionate sex we ever had was not in her bedroom or with our sex toys or anything like that.

Instead we were visiting a girlfriend who lived in a rural area near a lake. We went for a walk around the lake and stopped at a quiet clearing on the far side. I don't remember how it started, but I was hot as a firecracker and wanted her ass. I may have just unbuttoned the top button her blouse or stroked her hips or some such thing, all the usual flirty play...but things escalated when I reached into my pocket and brought out some small individual, single-use KY jelly packets. She stared in wonder at them and her mind started to race....how would I manage to fuck her up the ass in such an outdoor location? She could not lie flat on her tummy in all the pine needles nor could we do it standing up. And we had to be quick.

I gently urged her to her knees and unzipped my pants. She eagerly took my cock in her mouth. I was steel hard by then and turned her around and directed her to her hands and knees. We almost never fucked in doggy style and never tried anal this way and never outside. The fact that anyone could come done the same path we were on just heightened the sexual tension.

Doggy style would put her in a very subservient, helpless position and allow deep anal penetration. She was the last person in the world to be subservient to a man, except during love making. This time she did not resist and eagerly got on her hands and knees with her furry, moist bush staring at me. It was exciting to see such a domineering, strong woman be so submissive. Her pussy was soaked as I licked up her juices and stuck my tongue up inside her. Then I stuck my tongue in her ass. She was squirming and moaning.

Time to get down to business. I positioned my cock at her pussy, and it slipped easily into her soft, warm, willing recesses. We needed to be quick so I started to vigorously fuck her pussy. We both began to pant as I tore open a KY packet and lubed up her ass. She complained that KY was cold, but I growled that it was going to warm up real quick! I could feel my cock in her pussy as I slipped a finger and then my thumb into her ass.

Then I tore open another KY packet, pulled my dripping cock out of her pussy and lubed it up. Her ass was wiggling and I was breathing very hard. I grabbed her hips to slow her down and guided my rock hard cock to her ass. Once I got the angle right, I gently started to thrust. It took all my will power not push hard, but I was able to carefully work the full length of my cock into her ass. Usually when we ass fucked, it was slow and gentle, but this time--we had to be quick since anyone could walk down the path and we were both extremely turned on so it was to be a vigorous, quick, zip-less ass fucking. She was moaning and carrying on--I had rarely seen her this hot. I was so wild with lust that I began grabbing her hair and pulled her back onto my cock with every stroke; I had never done anything like that to any woman. Normally Naomi would have slapped me if I tried something like this, but she loved it!! There is nothing like a dominant woman giving up control and loving it. I reached around and stroked her clit which was sticking way out. We did not last long and we both had tremendous orgasms. I shot rope after rope of cum into deep into her clutching ass and held still.

Afterwards we rejoined her friend at her cottage on the lake, and we all stripped for some naked sunbathing. Naomi was raving about the wild sex we just had (but she never admitted to her friends that she engaged in anal) but her friend did not believe it. My shrunken, wet cock hardly looked that appealing to her, but if she only knew...

And so concludes my true stories about Naomi. It was unfortunate that we did not get along as well outside the bedroom and eventually had a breakup, much to my regret and hers. She called me back a few times and I gladly came over and fucked her up the ass, but the connection was broken, alas.