The Most Unbelievable Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that we want to start a family and looked to adopt. Malik wanted children that lost parents due to drugs, like him. We adopted a brother and sister a year apart in age who lost both their parents to a fentanyl overdose.

After four successful seasons at LeMoyne, the head coach was targeted to become the next head coach at Syracuse University, and he brought Malik with him. We have been at SU for six years now and Malik has become the Associate Head Coach. He has received head coaching offers at smaller schools but likes where he is. Our kids are growing fast and the love we have for each other has only grown through the years.

Who would have known that a white kid from the suburbs and a baller from the city would meet randomly, fall in love and last decades???

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rob Takes a Business Trip I take the new employee on a business trip and have sex.in Gay Male
The Day Spa A reluctant trip to the spa with his wife changes everything.in Gay Male
Caught Me, my wife, and the college dude next door.in Gay Male
More than I Bargained For At a mixed sauna a bi-man gets more than he bargained for.in Gay Male
Massage Swap Two brothers get more than they bargained for.in Gay Male
More Stories