The Mother of all Events

Story Info
A most unexpected chapter of passion.
1.4k words
3.67
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Klute47
Klute47
5 Followers

By the time of my fourth year in the all boys school I attended, my experience was not great. Considering some of the lads in my year were still virgins it wasn't too bad. The presence of Zero girls of our own age didn't help. We used to see the girls from similar schools, all female, always so pretty, especially to us guys, locked up all day in a school of boys. Where we were behind in the game was simple communication, and the best way to get that started.

I'm guessing that in many houses throughout the world Parents of both genders are having discussions with their offspring about reproduction, having Sex, putting it bluntly, Fucking!

My Father dodged this issue, I learned later (He was generally quite shy about talking of women.) So it was left to my Mom. I should add at this point I was well aware about sex and reproduction, they just felt it would be a good idea for me to be told incase, on account of the all boys school.

When the time came when she decided to impart this knowledge to me she called on me to come into her bedroom, nothing odd about that, till I found out the topic. That was just circumstantial.

She sat me down and said,

"Ok, this is a simple thing, about why we're here and so on," It struck her that this was a situation that would cause even my Mom, that bright confident beautiful woman that she was, a degree of discomfort. She crossed over her legs. 'Oh that'll help a lot!' I thought. She was wearing that slightly off-black colour of tights, the crossing of her legs making her thighs look larger, and so much sexier. It was a sight I looked out for and often masturbated over.

"It's possible you already know all this stuff from school," She said. "Do you know it, they generally refer to it as the 'birds and the bees'?"

"Refer to what, Mom?" I lied. I was enjoying this, and getting a little turned on that my gorgeous Mom was going to talk to me about sex.

"The man has to make the woman pregnant, and has to go through a process, with his....penis." She managed to get it out.

"What's that?" I said.

"Oh really Ronnie, between your legs!"

"Oh yes, the cock" I replied. "We've all got one"

"Well I haven't!" She was getting a little frustrated, yet believed I was this ignorant of the subject.

"Of course you have, you go to the toilet...."

"We have different genitals! Surely you know....."

"You don't have a penis?" I said.

"No!"

"You're kidding me......" I started.

She stood up quickly and pulled her tight skirt over her gorgeous thighs, such was her frustration.

"See, nothing!"

I reached out and touched her vaginal area, my penis slowly hardening.

"Ok, take your hand away now, and let me explain."

She went through the details and I listened closely

I masturbated frequently over that event.

About two months later I suffered an injury at Football training at school. I was told to go home, it was a pulled muscle and they didn't want to take a chance.

I entered the house, walking gingerly making little noise as I came in. I thought I heard some strange sounds coming from the room at the end of the hall. I walked quietly to the door of the room from where the sounds came. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother was sprawled out on the bed, phone in her hand, with her skirt pulled up showing her light skin coloured stockings and her panties were down around her lower legs and she was thrusting her fingers in and out of her vagina, which even from my distance of about 12 ft away, I could see was moist. She was muttering something to someone called James on the phone. It looked so amazing. My hands went immediately to my cock and I started to jerk as I watched my mother frig herself.

I was taken aback when I heard her say what sounded like 'I love you, James'.

My bag fell off my shoulder and I was discovered. She made a quick effort to get her clothes back in order. She spoke in to the phone, 'must go, talk later'.

I forgot about my penis and ran towards her asking her for some answers about the guy on the phone and what she was doing to herself. Her panties were still at her knees. In an effort to deviate my concentration she took my hand and guided it towards her vagina.

"You've always wanted to do this, go ahead, make your Mom happy. I couldn't resist this was all wrong, but my sexual drive was winning this struggle. I placed three fingers inside her and she moaned.

"Why are you so moist, damp?" I said.

"I had just been thinking about the time I was telling you the facts, you know, the birds and bees stuff, I was actually feeling quite sexy about that, you know, when you put your hand on my pussy, which you shouldn't have done, you know that, don't you?"

She was trying to lay a little guilt in my direction.

"I thought it was perfectly ok, Mom, you ARE after all my Mom, and it felt lovely, I wanted to do it for longer, like I'm doing just now." I said, as I continued to explore her cunt. "Are you enjoying it, Mom?"

She nodded.

"But it's still against the law, Ronnie son."

"I don't care." I told her. "You're my Mom and I want to love you like any other man can."

"It's not that simple."

"What about the person on the phone, who was that?"

"That was just someone trying to sell me something." She said.

"I'll tell Dad about that, he'll put a stop to these salesmen."

"No!" She almost yelled "promise me you won't bother him about that, keep that quiet and I'll show you more about this sex thing, what do you say?

I put my hand underneath her sweater and moved it up to cup her breast, squeezing gently.

"Yes" I said. "I think I should have a better idea what tits look like. Can you Pleeease show me?!"

There was a look of resignation on her face which she tried to hide.

She stood up and pulled the sweater over head, and she could see by the look on my face that I expected her to take her bra off next. This she did very slowly. I noticed also that the look of resignation had turned more to a willingness to accept the situation while it lasted, just play along.

"Can I feel them?" I said.

"Of course."

I rubbed my hands slowly over the beautiful curves of her soft flesh, which came to a beautiful sight in the centre, her dark areolas.

"Your nipples are quite soft." I said.

"You should use your tongue on them."

My tongue was on them in a split second, and I licked for all I was worth, my hands dropped down to her bottom, first of all caressing her butt cheeks, in to the crevice where her anus was. In my amateur way I was actually doing all this quite well judging by the light moans coming from her. She in fact made a response of her own which was to stroke my cock.

"Let's lie down she said, stepping away from her knickers. She lay down and I got on top of her, my mouth still concentrating on her gorgeous breasts.

"Try licking my cunt." She said. I was slightly taken aback by that, but I started to move down to that area.

"No" she said. "Move there so your nice cock is over my face." Naïve as I was I wasn't sure quite what this meant. I started to lick over her light bush which made her very noisy. Soon I was like that myself as she took my cock into her mouth.

"I'm just going to suck you gently, more pleasure for you!

She then instructed me to move to a more natural position. As I had said earlier, I had gone through the process before, but this was a real mature sexy woman, and, my Mom!

"Move yourself inside me, Ronnie."

I moved inside her for a few minutes more, though it seemed an eternity

Dams finally burst, and I experienced something, the like of which I had never done before.

We HAVE repeated it, but I like to think it was not just some sexual adventure that I had. It was an event that actually matured me.

There is no pressure whatsoever from one of us to the other

I leave you with the tautology. It was what it was.

Klute47
Klute47
5 Followers