The Mother of His Children

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Logan and Rory. shower, breast milk.
1.9k words
4.61
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

Rory and Logan had gotten home around 11.30 PM after the gala. It had been good to get out from the day to day of babyminding. Rory was impatiently checking their twins' schedule on the whiteboard in the hallway as soon as they arrived, hoping she could just feed them and not have to pump again. She didn't want to wean neither of their girls just yet. But apparently, the twins had been a little late going to bed that night and there was no such luck, making Rory sigh deeply.

Logan peeked into the kids rooms, observing them sleep for a moment like he often did whenever he was late getting home. It didn't happen often, but it was a habit of his - after all - sleeping kids were the cute ones. They were so fragile like that, so peaceful. Damn, how some little creatures had gotten into his heart. They owned him.

"Let's go to bed," Rory exhaled, wrapping her arm around his waist. First she would need to pump anyways, but there were worse scenarios than lingering in bed with Logan, her icy feet tucked between his thighs, for twenty minutes while the pump whooshed away.

"I could use a shower first," Logan replied, running his fingers through his hair. He'd slept an hour on the plane to New York, so he'd caught up on a fraction of his sleep by now, but still - he couldn't wait to climb into his own bed with his wife.

There was no question that both of them were tired, but a shower was something they both really could've used. Besides, Rory knew Logan was leaving again pretty early, having already gotten a 10.30 AM flight out. That was what their life was like for now - him arriving for an event and heading off again the next day. Damn, she hated not having him around.

In agreement, Rory took his hand and led him to their bedroom and into the on-suite, lighting only the low light on the vanity for now. Rory quickly used a makeup removal wipe to free her of the thin layer of powder, eyeshadow and mascara she'd been wearing. They didn't make undressing too ceremonious - getting out of her simple short sleeved sequin dress wasn't that glamorous, besides Rory wasn't entirely comfortable showing him her former twin belly. She knew he knew of course, but it wasn't something she prominently displayed these days. For that reason she mostly kept her back to him, her hair remaining pulled into a low bun, much like during their wedding day.

Logan handed his tux up, just like he was taught to do since he was a little boy. There was no point ruining a perfectly good suit just by being lazy. Tomorrow the maid would take it to the cleaners and that would be that. Having been away for a few weeks, along with the tiredness, hadn't yet transformed into a burning craving for each other. They weren't in their first youth, they were tired - hence the practicalities had taken over for the time being.

The sound of the water splatter was pleasant to the ear, muffling out the street noise. As the water warmed, Rory stepped into the stall sighing audibly at the relaxation it already provided as it hit her tense breasts. Logan only really delayed a few seconds, just taking in the naturally graceful form of his wife. It was just the kind of moment he needed with her - simple, unhurried and ever so sensual.

He joined her in the stall, as if on instinct his hands began to slowly trail her curves, leaving small, gentle kisses on her shoulder, neck and back, while resting his forehead against her. He didn't hurry, but as he continued his touch left a hint of that special tingle on her skin, reminding her what she'd been missing.

The wide rainshower sprayed on both of them now, falling down their bodies, washing off the grime of the day. The warmth relaxed their muscles.

Rory reached her hands backwards, wanting to repay his kisses somehow knowing like any man, after two weeks, he must have needs. His arousal was already half mast, and quickly stiffening as she gently grazed against his velvety member. But really, this way it wasn't half the fun, if she couldn't see him.

"Show me yourself," he whispered to her ear and kissed her neck, just below her ear, again. He knew about her insecurities, but he really didn't care about some small defects that having his children had left, if anything it was a reminder of that and that he could never hate or dislike. It was kind of hot actually but perhaps that was too impossible for her to get. "I love every square inch of you," he murmured, assuringly, sliding his hands along her sides, ignoring the fact that she was a little ticklish.

How could she argue with that - that voice, that scent, that touch...she just let her head fall back onto his shoulder, closing her eyes, and let the water fall over her face and hair.

As his hands went around her waist, ignoring any shred of self-consciousness, pressing on her abdomen slightly, making her feel that deep desire ignite within her. She turned, pressed herself flush up against him, limiting what he saw of her, and kissed him. The kiss tasted a little of the coffee they'd had with their Tiramisu earlier, a hint of rum lingering on his tongue, making the kiss even more delicious. Tongues flicked, the deep kiss making them forget time and place for now.

His hands grabbed her hips, trailing down to her ass, raising one leg slightly off the tiled floor as he pulled her impossibly close.

The warm water and the way she was turned on by his strokes, had made her nipples leaky, small drops of the white liquid dripping down her body now. Each release of that pressure in her breast felt good, and this part she really wasn't at all embarrassed about. He'd seen her leak before.

Logan knew it was a little risky, unsure how she'd take it, but the next minute he sank down on his knees then, and licked her nipples. First he was careful, only really licking off the droplets and playing with her nipples like he'd done a thousand times before during foreplay. Lick, twirl, kiss, a gentle graze with his teeth. This felt a little strange, the taste of her milk on his tongue, and the continuous leakage that really didn't seem to stop - but it was kind of sexy. Something so deeply primal was making him want her even more.

Rory moaned at that sensation, desperately wanting more of that pressure to release. He kissed the skin of her breasts and between them, licking over her other nipple then. He looked up, wanting to see how she felt about it - was it weird for her? He didn't see apprehension in her so he decided to go for it.

Logan took her left breast, nippel and all, into his mouth, getting a real taste of her milk as he sucked. It felt incredible as he drained her - a sweet and quick release. Sure this was a little kinkier to what they'd done in the past, but considering the alternative was the pump - cold, clinical, loud and not half as sensual as this, she simply ran her fingers through his hair, encouraging him, and let out a moan of pleasure.

Logan smiled instinctively, being able to tell how much she enjoyed this. His member was throbbing already but he didn't want to rush this. He alternated between both breasts, first licking, then creating some proper suction. The sweet white nectar flowed into his mouth. It was the most sensual drink he'd ever knowingly had.

He'd just created a vacuum with his mouth on her right breast, when he noticed her moaning and bucking her hips as if searching for some friction. He didn't hesitate, but ank his fingers between her slit, causing another gasp. She hadn't expected that, despite having desired it.

Rory hadn't felt this turned on in ages but she felt a little guilty that she wasn't really contributing.

"Let's go to the bed," Rory suggested in a whisper, not wanting the water to wash away any of the natural lubricant between her folds, which had been a little scarce the previous times they'd tried this.

Logan got up, held her close for a moment longer, allowing her to feel his arousal between her thighs, and kissed her hungrily. They hastily dried each-other off, and their naked but still in some places water droplet covered bodies landed into the softness of their stone-washed linen sheets.

That was what home felt like - Logan thought, as he felt the texture of the sheets, just the right mattress - and most importantly, the weight of the perfect warm body in his arms, as she laid on top of him in the darkness of the room, just a low glow coming from the street through the half-draw curtains. If he were to die right now, it wouldn't be such a bad way to go - the thought for a brief second.

They kissed, gently and slowly, despite sleep having a definite draw as well in the comfort of the bed after a hot shower, but they were just too aroused to succumb to it. As Rory adjusted her position, her nipples gently grazed his chest, the gentle touch making him even harder and she could feel it. Rory felt a strange sense of possessiveness towards Logan at that point. She had him - right there where she wanted him. And the fact that despite everything she, her imperfections in her naked form included, was making his member stiffen between them was a much needed boost in confidence.

Rory sat up, straddling him, and began to gyrate her hips, spreading her moisture onto him, making them both gasp at the touch. She bit her lip, lost in the sensation, writhing, for once forgetting herself and replacing the insecure feelings with a much different type of energy.

Logan loved looking up at her like that, half forgotten in ecstasy. Rory somehow managed to surprise him then, and slid his arousal into her core without the use of her hands. Logan's head fell back, the sensation making him gasp.

Rory took things slow, but it wasn't so much about the tease, simply wanting to cherish this, to remember this, because who knew how many weeks it would be until they saw each-other again. Remembering this would be worth the lack of sleep.

He grunted and gasped, while she moaned and exhaled audibly, letting out a series of small whimpers as she pounded against him harder and harder, bottoming out. His cock felt so good - so right.

At some point Logan couldn't take the slowness anymore, needing her so badly, and he began to raise his own hips to meet hers, adding some momentum. She looked like a goddess, riding one a white horse along a beach. What a powerful image. Her nipples still dripped milk, making the scene even hotter.

His upward thrust was what caused her abdomen to clench, even visibly, and the incredibly tight spasm that followed, milked him dry as he continued to thrust through their joint orgasm. Several spurts of hot cum covered her cervix, while tiny milk droplets trailed down her waist onto his stomach. There wasn't a sexier sight he recalled.

Soon she climaxed too and collapsed on top of him, unwilling to move, as if somehow staying there, completely still, would mean he didn't have to go so soon.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers