All Comments on 'The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 06'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Sperm

The boys need to breed their mothers

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Sexy Education

With the instruction that Carole and Andrea are giving Ricky and Jason...on how to treat a woman including sexually...one day their sons will make some great husbands. Can't wait for Carole and Jason to get together. Same with Andrea and Ricky. 5 Stars.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME I am worn out just wishing I was there.

This story was a teenager's dream.

Heck it was an OLD MAN'S DREAM!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT MEETING WITH JASON AND ANDREA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This whole series has really turned me on. Keep the stories coming

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

wow - i'm exhausted reading it. what great sex, and a fantastic story. can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

the ass fuck is very hot. will there be a part 7

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Chapter. 06

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars... but

Every installment of this story has kept me hard and horny for more. There is one thing that throws me a bit off though - it's the repetitive use of the adjectives sexy, blond, classy. Once a chapter I get- but several times a chapter is just overdoing it and distracting.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
O M G !!! ^*!^*!^*!

RICKY!!!!! THE LUCKEST KID EVER.

I MUST END COMMENTS MY,

COMPUTER IS GETTING TOO HOT.

..THANKS..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope both woman got knocked up

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Thank you, finally Ricky gets more than a quicky from his mother. And while I appreciate that Carole likes Jason, until this chapter, I didn't really get a feeling like Carole wanted to have a continuous relationship with Ricky. Also, if your goal is or was to have them basically swap, you have never shown that Ricky has a crush on Jason's mom.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Carole finally realizes her son is now a maturing male who want nothing more than to please, love and protect his mother. Her sexual and emotion and epiphany could not have been better described. She finally knows/feels the safety, security and love knowing that her son wants to please her. It is unfortunate that Jason's mother had to work so hard to experience/feel the love her son has for her. Beautiful series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous