The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

"Ricky, baby....please....lick mommy's titties...play with them..please."

"Oh mom...yes..."

The teenager licks one of his mother's boobs, then the other. He puts one nipple into his mouth, sucking it like he did 18 years ago.

"Rickkkyyy....pinch the other one....harder....please..."

The teenager has one nipple in his mouth, one hand squeezing the other nipple while the other hand starts rubbing the inside of her thigh. The horny blonde mother is going crazy! One part of her wants the teenager to hurry and fuck her now but the other wants this teasing to go on forever...

"OOOHHHH GODDDD!!! RICKKKYYYY!"

The teenager goes down, kissing her tummy and belly button. He gets to the edge of her hungry mommy hole then suddenly goes back to the insides of her thighs. He is now kissing the insides of her widespread thighs, licking up the vanilla oil as he travels slowly northward.

"RICKKKYYY YOU'RE DRIVING MOMMYYY CRAZYYYY!!! PLEASE!!! GO AHEAD!!! GET EM OFF!!! PLEASE!!! GET MY FUCKKINNN PANTIES OFF!!!"

The teenager thinks for a minute. Thank you Dr Hughes! In one night she showed him how to drive his mother crazy! And he has a couple more moves for her too!

"Mom...the panties have a little saying. This...is all mine??"

"Shit...yes, darling!! Mommy's little cunt...it's all yours...all you want...! Now...get em off!!! Go ahead...RIP EM OFF!!!!"

Ricky grabs his mothers little white g-string and gives them a hard yank. The tiny string is no match for a horny teenage boy.

There it is! Gorgeous classy sophisticated Carole Baker's blonde mommy hole is open for her teenage son!

"GO AHEAD RICKYYY!!! PLEASE!!! LICK MOMMY'S CUNT!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

The teenager licks the edge of her widespread wet pussy lips. The lips taste less like vanilla and more like her cunt juice. He's doing this slowly, teasing his gorgeous mother just like Dr Hughes taught him. And it's working out just like she said it would!

The teenager flicks his tongue across her swollen clit. One tiny lick then back to her pussy lips...the horny blonde's tanned legs are spread wide. The white fuck me heels are pointed at the ceiling and are in danger of falling off.

"RICKKYYYY!!!!! EAT ITTT!!!! EAT MOMMMYYYYY!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Its time for the teenager to give his sexy mother what she really wants. The boy licks her clit, running the length of his tongue over the swollen nub.

"RICKKKKYYYYYYYYY!!!!! SHITTTTT YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Is time to make love to his loving mother. The teenager gently sucks on the tip of her swollen clit. Carole's fists pound the mattress as her young son teases the swollen bud of her throbbing clit. The gorgeous blonde mother's body shudders and violently shakes. Her hands grab the back on her sons head as she orgasms.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The teenager hangs on for dear life not wanting to take his mouth off of his gorgeous blonde mother's spasming clit.

"EEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAI"

After a second orgasm, the spent mother takes her hands off the boy's head. Ricky's face is soaked with his mother's love sauce. He looks up at his beautiful spread eagled mother. Their eyes meet and he gives her a huge smile.

"Rickyyyy! WHERE did you learn to do that?"

"Mom...that was one of the moves...Dr Hughes taught me."

"Ricky....can...we do this again?"

"Mom..anytime. Except next time I might go down there and not want to leave...for a few hours."

"Now...Ricky....it's your turn. Mommy's gonna suck that big dick."

The teenager gets on his back, the swollen wet cock straining to be set free from his jockeys. The blonde mother grabs he waistband of her son's briefs.

"Sorry baby, your mommy isn't strong enough to rip them off. This will have to do."

Carole pulls her son's jockey shorts off the flings them onto the floor, landing on top of her torn g-string.

"Mom...look! My shorts landed on top of your little panties. I think those two are going to have some fun tonight too!"

Carole is so turned on she doesn't want to wait. She wants that throbbing dripping dick in her mouth now!

"Sorry baby! Mommy wants that big dick right now...and can't wait."

The horny mother grabs her son's dripping wet cock and tastes the precum oozing out of his pink cock head. She puts the head into her mouth then half of Ricky's length is in her hungry mommy mouth. She teasingly travels to the underside of his swollen balls, giving each swollen testicle a tiny suck before going back to his swollen cock.

"OHHHHH MOMMMMM!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH SHHHIIITTTT MOMMMMM!!!!! SUCK IT MOMMMMMMM!!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

Carole knows from years of sucking cocks that the horny teenager won't last too much longer which is exactly what the blonde mother wants. The relaxes her throat muscles and feels the entire length of his teenage cock slide into her mouth. She has deep throated her son!

"MOMMMMMM!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH"

Ricky's hips buck off the bed, in a desperate effort to drive more cock down her hungry mouth. Carole can feel her son's tiny pubes tickle her chin as the entire length of his cock is in her mouth. Ricky can't stand it any longer. Carole grabs her boy's hips and holds her mouth tight, forming an airtight seal around the spasming cock. She feels the first tiny jet of warm semen against the back of her throat.

"MOMMMMMMMM!!!!! CUMMMMINNNNNN MOMMMMM!!!!!!!!! CUMMMMINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!"

The second jet of warm sperm hits the back of the horny mother's throat....then another...then one after another rope of teenage cock juice.

"ACCCKKKKK UCCCCKKKKKK UCCCKKKKKKKKK UCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

If he doesn't know by now, Ricky is learning that his mother is a great cocksucker! Carole chokes and gags as the horny boy unloads spurt after spurt of teenage semen in her mouth. A gurgling sound fills the room as Carole Baker swallows the last drop of her son's semen.

I did it! I deep throated my son, and swallowed every drop! None of those teenage whores at his school can do that!

"Mom!!!! Jeezussss!! Mom...I never....I mean..."

"Ricky....now....you know your mommy is a good cocksucker! Baby....one thing you will learn. NO ONE will ever suck you cock half as well as your mother who loves you!"

"Mom...And NO ONE will ever lick your pussy...like your son...who loves you!"

"Sounds good to me baby!"

Three doors away Jason and his sexy mom Andrea finally have the night to themselves.

"Jason!!! Fuck your mother!!! Go baby!!! Go!!!!" Harder!!!"

Jason's teenage hips are a blur as he buries his cock inside his mother's welcoming blonde cunt. He has been fucking his mother for almost a year but tonight seems different. This whole weekend has been different. His blonde mother seems way more excited than usual, while Jason's mind flashes back and forth between his sexy mother and his new crush, Mrs Carole Baker.

Andrea wraps her long legs around her son's torso as things seem to be getting even more intense. Her mind pictures young Ricky Baker's contorted face as he pounds away at her milf cunt. No! That's wrong! She's with her own son right now and she should be thinking of only her teenage boy. Finally she gets Ricky's face out of her mind and it's her own son fucking her. For some reason things seem a lot more heated than usual.

"Mom!!! I'm gonna shoot it!!!"

"YES!!! JASON!!! DEEP INSIDE ME!!!!! SHOOT IT IN YOUR MOTHERRRRRR!!!!"

Jason unloads a huge wad of teenage sperm deep into his mother's belly, then another blast. Andrea squeezes her cunt muscles around her son's squirting cock, milking his teenage dick. Soon Andrea's tight cunt is full and some precious sperm oozes out onto the bed sheets. The teenage boy collapses on top of his mother.

"Ohhh mom!!!"

"OHHHHH JASON!!!!"

"Mom....I think...I wanna fuck you again in a few minutes, but right now I'm worn out!"

"I know darling. It's been a long weekend, hasn't it?"

"Mom, it has...but tonight, I hope we are just getting started."

Three doors away Carole Baker is making out with her teenage son. Soft kisses on his neck, his ears, she whispers into her son's ear.

"Ricky, baby, I want you to fuck me...like a slut mommy. Your mommy wants to be your fuck whore."

Dr Hughes was right again! Dr Stella had told Ricky that sometimes his mother will want to be made love to and other times she will be wanted to be fucked like a slut. Ricky now knows that at least for now, his loving sexy blonde mother wants it like a fuck slut!

They kiss, this time locking lips. Ricky is on top of his mother. She spreads her long tanned legs, her white heels are pointed at the ceiling. She looks at her son, pleading with him to fuck her like the mommy slut she is!

"Ricky.....fuck mommy hard...Mommy needs that big dick....please.."

The teenager guides his swollen teenage cock to the entrance of her open mommy hole...

"NO BABY!! NOT THIS WAY! "

What? His mother on her back, spread wide for him like a fuck slut and begging him for it...then...what?

"Ricky, reach over to the night stand. Grab that tube of lubricant."

The teenager reaches over and gets the tube. He reads the label. Its a tube of Nuru massage anal lube. SHIT!!! Does his sexy blonde mother want it...in the ASS?

"Ricky, baby, your mommy....wants your big cock....in the butt."

In all of the teenager's fantasies about his gorgeous sexy blonde mother, he never in a million years dared dream that something like this would ever happen!

Carole turns over onto her tummy. She grabs a pillow and puts it under her tummy, so to give her son more leverage. Classy, sexy, Ivy league educated, grade A milf, Mrs Carole Baker, is on her tummy, legs spread. Her tiny asshole slowly opening for her teenage son.

There it is! Ricky can see her open butt hole, begging for his cock! Ricky must be the luckiest guy in the world!

"Baby, put a big gob it in my ass...work it in with your finger....MMMM!!! Good! Baby, can you feel mommy's little butt hole...opening up? It's opening up for my baby boy. Now go ahead put another gob in there...get mommy all nice and slippery in there. YES!!! Baby....now mommy's tight little ass is all ready for you. Now...put a big gob on your cock...and work it up and down.....I want your big cock all slippery....otherwise you'll hurt mommy..."

It's time. Carole Baker is ready to take her teenage son...up the ass!

"Now Ricky baby...it's time. Mommy's butt hole is ready. Go ahead...slowly...push it in...a little at a time. OHHHHHHH!!!! Can you feel how tight mommy's little butt hole is? Now go ahead push a little more....OHHHHHHH!!! Give mommy just a minute. Mommy has to get used to your big cock in my butt. Now go ahead baby...all the way.....OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mrs Carole Baker now spread eagled on her tummy, has her 18 year old son's cock buried in her tight asshole! The gorgeous blonde grabs the edge of the bed to brace herself for what's going to happen next. She knows there's no turning back now.

"Ricky, baby....now go ahead....fuck mommy, slowly. MMMMM!!! Good!! Yes! It's been years since I've had a cock in my butt. OHHHHHH Ricky!!! It's starting to feel good...really good in there! YES!!!! Ricky...I LOVE IT!!! Ricky....fuck me! Fuck your mommy slut...up the butt!!!"

The teenage boy can't believe this. Nothing can ever be as good as fucking his sexy blonde mother in her...ass!

"NOW RICKYYY...FUCK MOMMMYYYY!!!! IN THE BUTTT!!! OH GODDDD! I"M YOUR FUCKIN FUCK SLUTTT!!! HARDER!!! LIKE A WHOREEE!!! "

Ricky wants this to last forever but nothing lasts forever! His mother's tight anal muscles squeeze his cock. The Nuru oil makes his cock slide easily up his mother's tight shitter. He can feel it! He's almost ready to explode.

"MOM!!!! YOUR BUTTT!!!! IT'S SO FUCKKKINN TIGHT!!!! MOM!!! I CAN'T LAST ANY LONGER!!!! I'M GONNNNAAAAA...UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"IN THE BUTTT!!!! IN MOMMMYY'S TIGHT BUTTTT!!!!! YES!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The horny boy unloads his river of teenage semen deep into his mother's bowels. Carole clenches her jaw and screams as her son rides his mother to the most shuddering orgasm she has ever experienced.

Young Ricky Baker collapses on top of the sexy blonde mother. His spent cock still buried in his mother's tight little ass.

"Jeezus mom!!!!!! Mommmm!!! I love you...mom...so much!"

"Oh baby....you know how much your mommy loves you. Did you like...fucking your slut mommy...in her tight little ass?"

"Mom...I love you...but I'm getting to love slut mommy too! It's like I have two completely different moms."

"I'm glad my boy is picking up on the fact that sometimes I need to be treated like a fuck slut. You are wise beyond your 18 years, Mr Baker!"

"Thanks mom! I know how bad dad treated you and I know how much you've sacrificed for me. I really wanted this night to be special for you."

"Baby....this night is just starting! The rest of the night I just want my baby boy to hold me...and make slow...love to me."

"Sounds good to me mom. Right now slow sounds great! But...I gotta rest for a few minutes."

"Baby...if we fall asleep...and don't wake up till tomorrow, this night's been a success, don't you think?"

"Mom....yes...a huge success. But I know...I gotta a couple more in me. After all, I'm with the sexiest woman on the planet."

The next morning Jason and her son Andrea were getting dressed. They stuffed their used clothes into the suitcases. It will take her a couple hours to wash and iron everything. On the nightstand she grabbed the half full tube of Nuru anal lubricant. It had been quite a night. The sexy teen hunk Jason Cook had fucked his blonde mother many many times, but last night was different. Things were so much more...Andrea didn't know how to describe it but it was definitely a lot more intense. Jason had woken up with a case of the morning wood and Andrea was more than happy to take care of her teenage son's morning erection. The handsome dark haired 18 year old boy had fucked his blonde mother in her tight ass this morning. He had cum like never before, finally collapsing on top of her, their bodies bathed in sweat and totally drained.

Thee doors away Carole Baker was in the shower with her own teenage son. They had both overslept a bit after making slow love for what seemed hours. Carole couldn't believe what a lover her teenage son had become in just a short time. Ricky was caring, loving, planting soft kiss on every square inch of her beautiful tanned body. But when it was time to deliver the goods, Ricky was powerful, driving her to one powerful orgasm after another.

The warm water felt great on their bodies after such a wonderful night. As Carole ran the bar of soap up and down the length of her son's teenage cock the sexy blonde went down to her knees in front of his stiff hunk of teenage manhood. She lovingly kissed up and down his cock, the water from the shower running down her son then onto her. She licked his ball sack, noticing that his testicles were not swollen like they were last night. She had succeeded in draining most of the teenage sperm out of those big balls!

Carole stands up and they kiss as the water cascades over both of them. She looks at her boy, grabs his stiffening dick....and asks her boy.

"Ricky..baby..you got one more...for your mommy?"

She turns around and spreads her legs. The teenager gets behind his gorgeous mother.

"Mom....looking at you...shit yes I do...!"

Ricky slowly pushes his teenage cock inside his mother. Carole, legs spread to welcoming her sons throbbing man meat, loses her balance. She grabs the water knob so she won't fall over. They are now directly under the shower head, the full force of the shower hitting her in the face.

"Fuck me...baby. Fuck your mommy....hard......"

Ricky doesn't have to be told twice. He drives his hips against his mother. His teenage cock buried inside his mothers welcoming cunt. he warm slippery wetness of his mother feels wonderful, as the boy can feel his mother squeezing his hard cock. The teenager now driving his cock home...pinning his mother against the shower wall. He grabs her tits to brace himself against his sexy mother.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!! FUCKKKK YOUR SLUTTTT MOMMMMYYYYYYY!!!"

Ricky explodes, as one last stream of teenage semen floods his blonde mother's welcoming womanhood.

"CUMMMN MOM....CUMMMINNNN IN YOU MOM...!!!"

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE..!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Mother and son try to catch their breath after just having had a wonderful shower fuck! The boy slowly pulls out, the river of teenage spunk running down his mothers legs as the warm water washes it onto the floor and down the drain. The two incestuous lovers kiss.

"MMMMMMM!!! Ricky baby, I think you are going to have to shower with your mommy a lot more often..!"

"How about...every morning, mom?"

"But we might get carried away and I don't want you...late for school..."

"Mom...I'm done... I'm totally worn out."

"Baby...mommy's worn out too. Let's get dressed and packed up. We're going to meet Jason and Andrea in a half hour for breakfast."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers
12