The Move Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streaming down her face, Emily fiercely hugs Renee, "You are 100% correct on my strong emotional feelings for Jules! I began falling in love with Jules that very night at work, but my Aunt Megan accused me of wanting a fairy tale."

MCsee hugs Emily, "Em, both Renee and I love you dearly after just two days of friendship. I promise you now that we will definitely be bridesmaids in the wedding."

Emily pouts cutely, "Look at you, MCsee, a few kisses with Jules, and you're already planning a wedding! Goodnight." Renee helped Emily up to the second-floor guest bedroom since Em needed to be alone with her thoughts of Jules's tonight.

Renee quickly returns downstairs, pulling MCsee into her MBR, grinning wickedly. "Strip and change into booty shorts with a top and sit on the bed with me because we need to talk."

Renee leans into MCsee after they changed and sit sipping wine on her bed. "We have known each other for barely three days while you are on school break from Wake Forrest. You're scheduled to return to Wake in a week to finish the spring term and graduate. What about us or our friendship, since I feel we have become very close?"

MCsee gently hugs Renee, "I do not know all the answers at this moment. I have never dated anyone at Wake, mainly doing group activities with friends. Besides my portion of the rent, I do not have any obligations or commitments at Wake Forest. But meeting you, along with Emily, Jules, and others here in Charlotte, has brought joy and fun to my life.

"Where do you see our friendship going or want it to go, Renee?" asked MCsee.

Renee quietly says, "Ten days is a short time to sort out our true feelings. I want you to return to Charlotte after graduating this spring, and maybe we can develop a plan for the future. I know you want to own an Art Studio at some point in your life. So, I earnestly pray that you will choose to look at Charlotte as your first choice to settle after graduation. I am certain your moms agree 100% with my wanting you here in Charlotte."

MCsee seeks solace from Renee, "The time has been brief since our meeting, but we certainly have similar interests and outlooks on life. Will you please cuddle with me for a while before I go to the guest bedroom?"

Renee pulls MCsee into a soft, warm hug, "I will cuddle with you for as long as we are awake, so stay right here all night. We can then cuddle first thing in the morning, starting a new day of special friendship!"

The ladies fell into a gentle sleep wrapped in each other's arms. Early Sunday morning, Renee and MCsee were rudely awakened by an overly excited Emily bouncing on the bed. She was shrieking, "Bad, bad girls sleeping together and not inviting me!" and she dived in, right between them.

Sunday was mostly quiet after breakfast, and a bit sad as Renee and MCsee took Emily back to her aunt's house. Em had just got out of the car at Aunt Megan's, but Renee and MCsee were already missing her.

Emily had one more week working at Catawba before transferring to BMS-AVT two miles down the road. After starting to work at BMS-AVT, she and Renee would see each other at work daily and for fun at least one day on the weekend.

Emily had also spoken with Jules before leaving Renee's on Sunday. She told Jules she was returning to her aunt's home early afternoon and would see him at work on Monday. Even so, Renee sensed there would be interference or resistance from Emily's Aunt Megan. It very much seemed to Renee that Em's aunt wanted to keep her under total control. She was definitely isolating Em from others whenever possible, almost confining her to her house when not at work.

They returned to Renee's eerily quiet place now that Em was gone. They further discussed their work and school schedules affecting their future.

Renee explains, "I am firmly anchored in Charlotte for the next six to eight months, except for maybe a one-day meeting at the NJ Headquarters. We are at a critical stage in our FDA facilities approval, so I need to be constantly on-site here in Charlotte. I will then be able to expeditiously resolve any unexpected roadblocks to our initial Pilot Plant production run."

MCsee looks inquisitively at Renee, "I have finished all of my classes and am now writing my MA Thesis. So actually, I am not required to be at Wake Forest for the remainder of the spring semester. I can stay here in Charlotte longer if you want me to, but you must promise not to disturb me during the day as I work on finalizing my thesis."

MCsee adds, "If I stay with my moms, there will always be something going on. However, if I stay with you, I can close myself off during the day while you are at work."

Renee on pins and needles, "I am working long hours for the next two months because we are approaching the critical stage of our FDA application. It will be perfect for you to stay here with me because we can easily adjust our schedules as needed for occasional fun times together. I can stop by one of the nice restaurants after work every day and bring our dinner home with me. That way, you can work here at the townhouse uninterrupted until I arrive from work, and we enjoy a quiet dinner together."

Renee continues, "MCsee, Please, please stay for the next few weeks. We can easily plan our social events for when you need a break from the thesis preparation? We will need to make time for Emily, Jules, and others but limit it to certain weekend days. This schedule will leave us less alone fun time, so I want you to sleep in my bedroom every night for giggles, cuddles, and snuggles."

The girls decided MCsee would tell her moms the plan to stay in Charlotte for the rest of Wake's spring term tonight. She will work on her thesis mainly at Renee's place since her place is empty all day on weekdays. MCsee planned to spend the next two days at home with her moms. She would return to Renee's on Wednesday, organizing details for working on her thesis. If MCsee got everything in order by Thursday, she, Renee, and Em would have the weekend free. Starting Monday, a week from now, MCsee would go full-on preparing her thesis at Renee's home.

Renee planned to prepare a few work items Sunday evening, phoning MCsee goodnight at 10:00 PM. The two of them had set a tentative spring semester thesis work schedule of MCsee staying at Renee's place Tuesdays through Saturdays and at her moms' place on Sundays and Mondays.

The two young ladies talked for about an hour late Sunday night. MCsee was so happy because both moms were thrilled with her staying in Charlotte for most of the spring term. Mom and Mom-Judy felt MCsee's plan to stay and study at Renee's place was perfect since MCsee would not be interrupted during the weekdays. Renee was in the office nearly ten hours every day, during which MCsee would study. Judy Walker was especially pleased seeing the two girls getting on so well because she dearly loved them both.

The two friends also knew Em would most likely spend one day at Renee's townhome each weekend. Renee would encourage Jules to take Emily out for an elegant dinner on Friday night for the coming weekend. Depending on their work activities that week, she and MCsee would play it by ear for doing something social together on Friday night.

LUNCH JAIME-MOOCH-JESSICA:

Rosalyn, the restaurant waitress, emailed Renee, who forwarded a copy to Emily. Rosalyn's sightless daughter Jaime and her friends Jessica and Mooch had a free day on Wednesday because of the annual teacher's conference. Renee invited them over at 10:00 AM to tour the BMS-AVT facility, followed by a stop at Catawba Research. Jules and Emily would talk with the three seven-year-olds at Catawba Research and then give them a brief tour.

Jessica's mom, Elsa, was driving the girls over, with Rosalyn coming as well. Mooch's mom begged off the visit, most likely staying home as usual. She rarely did anything socially with her daughter, thus the nickname Mooch. Her given name was Jeanne, but the girls all called her Mooch, which she loved. It seemed that she was always mooching snacks or food because her mom seldom cooked. Mooch's home diet mainly consisted of junk food ordered by her mom.

Rosalyn and her daughter Jaime, Elsa and her daughter Jessica, and Mooch arrived at BMS-AVT right on time. Renee took them to the conference room, explaining their schedule for today. Emily had another week working at Catawba before moving into her new office at BMS-AVT, so she would meet them there. The girls were all seven years old. Jaime appeared to be African-American. Jessica seemingly exhibited an Irish genetic heritage of red hair/green eyes/freckles. Mooch seemed to have Scandinavian ancestry, being blonde and blue-eyed.

Jessica and the Mooch always held Jaime protectively in their grasps while they walked through the plant. Renee was so happy that Rosalyn had approached Emily at the restaurant because she had always loved children. Renee could see and feel Rosalyn's absolute joy with Jessica's and Mooch's love and protectiveness of her sightless daughter.

Once they arrived at Catawba, Jessica and Jaime immediately latched on to Emily. At the same time, the Mooch hung back a bit closer to Renee. Emily had prepared gift bags for the girls with pens, pencils, art supplies, and other nice trinkets. All three girls were just over the moon with their gifts, especially Jaime, who wanted to learn more about art and painting.

The group ate lunch at Emily's favorite Mexican Cantina, with the girls just loving the Chicken Quesadillas! Mooch kept inching closer and closer to Renee throughout the day. The two of them kept up a running conversation about many things whenever they were sitting down. It was very obvious to Renee that Mooch really craved attention, so she must have a lonely life at home.

Later, Renee pulled Elsa aside, asking, "I am sensing a real void in Mooch's life. She really seems to crave attention, and I feel she is reaching out to me. I would like to invite her to my place and talk more without the interruptions of being in a group setting. Do you think that is wise for me to maybe suggest Mooch come visit me for lunch on Saturday?"

Elsa agreed, saying, "It is quite apparent to everyone in our group that Mooch has attached herself to you for some reason. It would be helpful to learn more. I will arrange to bring the Mooch over to your townhome at about 11:00 AM. After that, I will take Rosalyn, Jaime, and Jessica to visit with Emily."

Renee then told Elsa about Emily's Aunt Megan and her negative attitude when she brought Emily to Renee's place last Friday evening. She suggested maybe a day out shopping or something similar with Emily or, perhaps, visiting Jules's townhome with her. Actually, Renee felt that seeing Emily at Jules place was the best alternative. Jules often goes to the office on Saturday mornings, so he can bring lunch for them on his return home. This scenario allows Renee and the Mooch more alone time, so Renee can learn if something major is troubling the little girl.

Renee updated MCsee about her plan with the Mooch visiting for lunch. Renee thought that MCsee could visit her two moms late Saturday morning while Renee talked with Mooch. MCsee agreed that it was important for Renee and Mooch to have alone time, but she also wanted to meet her. So they planned for the first two hours on Saturday being Renee and Mooch alone. Then MCsee would join them later, eating lunch and visiting for a couple more hours.

Now that MCsee's spring schedule was confirmed, Renee really wanted to talk casually with MCsee. They would be spending so much time together for the next three months starting Sunday, so it would be nice enjoying an evening out together. Renee and MCsee decided that dinner and dancing Friday night would be a enjoyable social situation. They could easily chat during dinner.

Renee and MCsee planned their Friday evening of fun at the restaurant where they first met Rosalyn. Renee phoned, asking to reserve a nice private table for two in Rosalyn's section. They were dressing to thrill, having decided on wearing 'Little White Dresses,' black patterned silk thigh-highs, black clutches, and Jimmy Choos 3" heels.

Renee reserved a corporate Uber to collect her and MCsee at 7:30 PM. The girls were ready by 6:30 PM, smoking hot in their matched outfits. Renee suggested they start the evening earlier than usual because of needing to be fresh for the Mooch's late Saturday morning visit. Renee poured a large glass of Fume Blanc for them to share while waiting for their car. Both ladies were ordering lobster and crab tonight, so starting and staying with a nice flinty dry Fume Blanc made sense.

Renee called MCsee over to the love-seat end of her sectional sofa, hugging her, "We have known each other several days since first meeting here at my place. You also have delayed returning to Wake for an extra few months, working on your dissertation from here. Having you here for the next two or three months makes me so very happy. You are basically living here now since extending your stay in Charlotte into the spring semester. You will occasionally overnight at your moms' home but are here for 90% of the time."

She continues, "Although you have an en suite guest room upstairs, we have shared my bed, talking, cuddling, and smooching every night this first week. I love having you here, which has brightened my life. Still, neither of us has ventured to discuss what is happening, if anything between us other than friendship.

"MCsee, you and I have become really great friends since we first met, and I am just so happy with how we relate so well together. I am not trying to pressure you, MCsee. I want us to enjoy this night out together while also thinking about our possible future as more than friends.

"I am not looking for any kind of love commitment from you now, just wondering what type of future possibly lies ahead for the two of us. I have never seriously dated anyone, nor have I ever been sexually intimate, but I am developing special warm feelings for you."

Renee finishes with, "Please do not feel pushed to answer now. Just think of my opening this conversation as food for thought. We can then talk more quietly at home during the next few weeks."

MCsee replies, "We have shared virtually all of our time together since we've met when Emily is included. My only other consistent human contact in the past week has been with my moms during the ten days of official school break."

MCsee continues cutely, "Let's enjoy our first night socializing alone together, knowing that we are very special friends. I want to dine, laugh, and dance with you tonight until the cows come home!"

Renee pulled MCsee in for a warm hug, whispering, "We do have a 'Wild Card' with the Mooch. She has wholly attached herself to me within the first thirty minutes of our meeting for the Wednesday lunch, along with the BMS-AVT and Catawba tours. Elsa noticed Mooch's fascination with me. We both agreed that my spending time with Mooch tomorrow was a good idea.

"I am so happy with your joining us after she and I have been alone for two hours. Your joining us will give me another perspective on Mooch. She is so cute and just a delightful little girl, so I will definitely try to help Mooch if she has serious problems in life."

MCsee says, "Enough talking for now since Uber is here. Let's go eat, drink, dance, and make merry!"

Meanwhile, Jules and Emily were just settling in at the Piano Steak Bar & Grill. Emily was literally shaking with nerves since this was her first actual date ever. She thought, "I can do this, but I would be calmer if Renee and MCsee were along."

EARLIER ON FRIDAY:

Renee knew that Jules intended to take Emily somewhere nice for dinner, where the two of them could dance later to the soft music. Jules's plans for Emily fit in perfectly with Renee's plan for her and MCsee to return to the Dance Restaurant, where the four of them first met Rosalyn last week.

Emily was totally into staying at Jules Friday night after their date, conveniently leaving Renee and MCsee alone after their evening out. Emily knew that Jules cared deeply for her and would never deliberately cause her pain. Besides, truthfully, she also wanted some quiet and alone cuddle time with Jules. Emily had been interested in Jules for more than a year and now was actually going on a date with him.

Emily was not worried about any potential conflicts with Jules. She certainly did not desire any more traumas following her Thursday morning blowout argument with Aunt Megan, with whom she lived.

Emily was educated and trained to live as a sightless person at a State School for the disabled. The only real parent she knew was her Aunt Megan, whom she visited on an occasional weekend and most school holidays. Aunt Megan was very kind to Emily but seemed to become more controlling as she matured into young adulthood.

Her aunt's controlling ways seem to have exploded since Emily was hired at Catawba and began to spread her wings a bit. The past three weeks had been so unbearable for Emily, especially as her friendship with Renee and MCsee blossomed.

Emily planned to spend one or two days at Renee's every weekend. Going out alone on a date with Jules on Friday night was almost the breaking point in the relationship between Emily and her aunt. Aunt Megan certainly would go absolutely ballistic if she knew Emily was sleeping over at Jules Friday night. Emily knew that she needed to talk with someone regarding her aunt. She was not sure who was best for her to confide in. Certainly, Renee and MCsee were too close to view Emily's situation neutrally.

Aunt Megan was trying to keep Emily grounded as a Caterpillar while Em wanted to soar like a Butterfly,

Emily brought her cosmetics and extra clothes to Renee's on Thursday as she was staying overnight there. She now kept her party and fun clothes at Renee's since they were usually out together. Renee collected Emily at her very angry aunt's home on Thursday morning because they would go directly to Renee's place after work. MCsee would prepare certain items and actions during the day. She and Renee would rehearse with Emily on Thursday night. Also, they would help her dress, put on cosmetics, and style her hair on Friday evening since Jules was collecting Emily from Renee's.

Emily's outfit was identical to theirs. It was a 'Cute Little White Dress,' Black Silk Patterned Thigh-High Stockings with Black Lace Underwear, and Black Jimmy Choos with 3" Heels. MCsee was a wonder at applying makeup, and Emily was so beautiful when she finished. The restaurant was not informed of Emily's sightlessness since Jules would handle it if and when necessary.

THE RESTAURANT:

Jules arrived at Renee's at 6:15 PM and was blown away by Emily's beauty, especially her glowing smile. Holding her in a warm hug, Jules whispered, "Emily, may I have a kiss from my gorgeous date before we leave?"

Emily daintily stepped into his arms, saying, "This is the happiest night of my life, so you can have two kisses now and as many more kisses as you want all night!" The two very special friends left for their dinner reservation, leaving Renee and MCsee to finish dressing for their night out on the town.

Jules and Emily stepped up to the hostess desk, where Jules informed her that he had a reservation for two.

The hostess introduced herself as Terri, saying. "I do not remember seeing you before, so will this be your first time dining with us?"

Emily snuggly attaches herself to Jules and says with a cute smile, "This is our first real date, and I am so happy Jules brought me here. I am Emily, and the smells are delicious."