All Comments on 'The Movie Room Pt. 02'

by Morganstern

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamabout 3 years ago
Love is in the air!

Very well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoy a more dominant sister, like the one you have written. Hope you write more.

Smutslut506Smutslut506about 3 years ago

Awe i an so invested in this story. I can't wait to read pt 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was great but you need to check the grammar there was quite a few errors. Other then that is a great story and hoping you will be putting part 3 up real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so sooo awesome! I freakin love their connection and intimacy.. Thank you for this honestly beautiful piece!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

So looking forward to more chapters!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

Anxiously awaiting Chapter 3. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They need to live together, be a relationship with each other, but act like bro & sis in front of the family and friends.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

When you have feelings for someone, it hurts to be away for a second. Please continue with a lot of love and private marriage, children (Lot). Please. Best of the Best read today. No Breakups Please. Flow is just great. Don't break it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are more people not rating this story 5 stars??? Great writing and am anxiously awaiting chapter 3.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

This is a free erotic story site. The minor grammar mistakes mean fuck all. It’s not written as though a seven year old did it so for gods sake stop whining people. Probably why we’re not getting a part 3 which is a shame cause this is one of the cutest stories on here.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I gave you a 5/5 again. The last scene was incredibly tender. I loved it. There is obviously going to be a part 3, and I'm looking forward to reading it once you get it done.

I'm also amazed that you apparently have the same taste in movies that I have. Buckaroo Banzai with Peter Weller! Flight of The Navigator with Howard Hessman and Sarah Jessica Parker! Excellent movies both! I always wished that they would have made a sequel to Buckaroo Bonzai. Interviews with Peter Weller indicated that he felt the same way. He often said that BB was a better movie than Robocop and deserved a sequel.

Keep up the good work. If you want me to proofread your stuff and clean up the mistakes, hit me up with an email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The best story ever

I've red almost all stories but this one is one of the best ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if you don't have another part, this was an excellent stopping point.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

What a tease. Read both parts and they never have sex. Waste of time reading all that build up for nothing.

KnightofmindKnightofmind3 months ago

Great work! Tense and erotic and very well realized. A peek into some therapeutic fantasizing? Very much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please keep this story going! Fantastic build up; now go for the much anticipated next step.

DerranDerran3 months ago

Nice build up and emotional content with both chapters. 5/5. In one way the story stops at a perfect point, letting readers imagine the rest, though a continuation in chapters 3 (and beyond) would fit just as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganstern@Morganstern
SEEKING AN EDITOR. Shoot me an email to apply. Two stories and one existing need a once over. Updates below: 3/13/21 - I submitted The Movie Room Part 2 today. It is around the same length at 15,000 words, so four Literotica pages. I tried to be more descriptive with the em...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories