All Comments on 'The Movie Star and My Wife'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decisions, decisions, decisions, everyone makes their own decisions. Which means that anything is possible because everyone is different minded. I've seen it with my own eyes cuz I pay attention to people and things around me.

So you get a 5 star from me with a imaginary pat on the back....

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

NO WAY would a real MAN reconcile with her after the blatant disrespect and cheating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he take Abbie back? Forget whether or not she did or did not fuck Brad, her disrespect, lying and willingness to drop him in an instant should have told him everything he needed to know. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could happen . As long as you could get two especially stupid oblivious people together, along with more support even dumber.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

I’m not a fan at all about reconciliation stories, I stupidly let mine come back and a few weeks after, she did it again. This is somewhat believable, but still , In my opinion, fucked up... A zebra doesn’t change it’s stripes and once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think so the subheading said he turns it around? But His wife left him standing there and planned it out then lied afterward. Great ,he does something simliar. A couple shitty people are going to make a life and raise kids together how wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was a pasuerized cuckold tale. Wife dumps him and fucks a movie star, comes back he does some drama and realizes a peasant like him should be honored cause like love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The subtitle was clickbait. He certainly never turned it around. Just another got disrep[sected and cheated upon sop he slept with someone too. Wife as usual made out like the wife of these cuckolds usually does in these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t care if he got even. She still cheated & planned it beforehand.

One star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Scter posting I read other comments.

Someone else had my reaction. “I’m arranging for a lie detector test.”

Bill S.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Hey, good story, entertaining and the revenge sex was well justified although I would never do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you from California?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cuckolding wife humiliates and emasculates then gets her cuckolded as per the general rule for authors. He decides she is perfect to have a future with of course. Because cuckolding him proves she will be faithful and true and has his back from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A movie star would parade his latest conquest .... a hoisewife for everyone to see ... the news ... his partner which was according to the story super hot ... and as I understand the plot is copy from someone else .... what a big fucking FAIL!!! The author should burn his writing tools!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic soap opera garbage! Both are lying, manipulating cheaters. Two wrongs don't make a right, nor save a marriage. Pure trash - the characters and the story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What's good for the goose............................

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Yeah, it’s a rewrite of the February Sucks stories. But there is a big difference — in this story she doesn’t crow over having “the best sex in my life” until you wish the MC would strangle the slut wife. No long letter with more gory details than anyone would want to read. In this telling he gets back together with the wife, but he will know soon enough if she seems to be thinking of someone else when they are in bed together or if he starts to get the “second best smile!”

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Slut/CUCK... enough said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She went out with a movie star, knowing her husband would say no, & returned the following late morning. And nothing happened, Right! Then there's the star's raving beauty fiance & a revenge fuck but they must lie, like they think their significant others're doing. Revenge fucking is saying that 2 wrongs = 1 right, and never does. It falls apart in the end, unless one is so weak/ needy they need the other, despite. He should've told her he doesn't believe her & made her go through either hypnosis or something similar to recount the night or, as another said, a polygraph test prearranged before making that demand. Then proceed from there. As written, I don't see this totally realistic after the fact of her leaving & not having the decency to tell hubby. Because, you know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. This is getting to be a habit. I don't believe Abbie's panties didn't fall off for that asshole, but the Rita character is a nice person and too bad the pill worked, John could have given her a baby. That would have changed the story, big time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste. Goes of with another man, the whole damn world knows, and the dipshit still wants her skanky ass back. What a fucking wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paragraph three starts: “AFTER TWELVE YEARS IF MARRIAGE…”…The last paragraph starts: “ABBIE AND I ARE CLOSING IN ON OUR TENTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.”…Probably need to correct one, I would assume the latter might fit better as “TWNTIETH ANNIVERSARY”…Indid enjoy the story. Thank you…Irishgentleman…(My old email is dead and I cannot login anymore.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So their marriage after that episode was based on the mutual lie "nothing happened".

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

So basically they’re as bad as one another, a fine example of a marriage made in heaven, the cheats deserve each other.

Feel sorry for the kids growing up with the morally ambiguous teachings of this pair of nimrods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell was that???

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

How effective could the marriage counseling could have been if both spouses lied about what happened???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@SignedBTW Re: "I'm still the same person." - Oh, you mean the same person that humiliated and betrayed me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That disgusted at so many levels.. The excuses offered by Rita for Brads behaviour really sucked! What Brad deserved was not sympathy .. but a castration! That’s the only way to keep Tomcats without morals in line… and Abbie.. well the less said the better! Any bitch who could do this to her marriage does not deserve a second chance! The stupid husband is only setting himself for more pain in future! Stonywebb this was not your brightest moment!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least he had sex with a beautiful starlet before going full CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well my belief is your not a cuck if you cuck her back😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess in a way you could say, he got back at wifey. But two cheaters, don’t make a happy marriage. Gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t anyone ever hear of a lie detector test?

She would be way to intimidated to cheat the lie detector.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Payback is sweet! Nicely written. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see - Rita in one hand and a lying, cheating Abbie in the other. Not a hard choice. Divorce Abbie.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This add-on rewrite is simply stupid. First it is a rewrite of the original February Sucks which creates the absolutely WORST sociopathic self absorbed slut wife who publicly demonstrates her utter contempt for both her husband and her marriage by walking off in front of her husband with a stranger for a fricking ONE NIGHT STAND.

This Abbie character in this rewrite is actually MUCH WORSE than the Linda character in February Sucks. Abbie 's encounter with the movie star is a coldly calculated premeditated betrayal that is much worse than that in February Sucks. StoneyWebb has it appears by accident created the ultimate Wicked Witch of the West character whose actions define sociopathic self absorbed bitch. She spends her one hight stand...and LIES through her teeth..never admitting the obvious and NEVER EVER showing ANY RESPECT or NONOR for her mariage.

I would submit that the marriage in this rewrite is a sham of the first order. A true marriage is created when two decide to extend unconditional love to each other. It is an act of will and not emotion. The very unconditional nature of that love creates a safe place called home where both partners can shed their defenses and be themselves warts and all wrapped in the assurance that they are loved regardless of their imperfections,

Abbie shows through her actions throughout the story that she is in pornea. Pornea is the greek word that is translated as lust but which actually means the objectification of others. Pornea uses others as things or walking tools whose sole purpose is to enable the gratification of momentary erotic impulses of the moment. With pornea, we see the classic addictive cycle in which the more the sex addict gives into the pornea emotion, the more the pathway is reinforced ie the addiction becomes compulsive. Thus Abbie, as a pornea addict, is constantly searching for a bigger hit....bigger cock, bigger reputation, better lover. This is the natural offshoot of her core sociopathic nature which she repeatedly demonstrates in this story.

Thus, the marriage simply is a sham...and what you really have is a sociopathic slutwife who is only restrained within the boundaries of "marriage" by outward punishment. Her husband then becomes the warden of his own prison marriage knowing that she can and will act out and betray him and their marriage given future triggering circumstances.

That is the core problem of the original February Sucks...and this reconciliation of this rewrite is an illogical failure.

2 sttars because I am feeling nice.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

The first thing he should have done was knock the stupid smirk off of Chad's face. If they thought the auction was a good way to get back at the cheaters I think they missed it. There was no humiliation involved doing in that way. It lent an air of authenticity to it which killed the gravity of the original humiliation.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Cheating and lying whore wife. Maybe you can forget your pain and try to believe her lies that nothing happened. If that is so drop your panties let's check out your swollen pussy see how much come is draining out! 6 stars for the writer

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This guy was truly an idiot. How can a man accept her direct lies and not challenge t hem. What a clueless wimp. Lw is filled with clueless wimps of course, and may be the real world soon too. Every one of these writer portrays men as helpless and brain dead when presented with pussy. Our society depends on engineers, scientists, business types and responders to get the job done and not be helpless. I can only hope that continues or we are all in trouble soon. One star.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Great job, thank you! I really enjoyed the story.

That said, I REALLY enjoy reading the comments. Those are great, too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A delightful take on the February Sucks theme. Well written, engaging characters and a touch of originality. Ignore the moronic misogynists, if the wife doesn't suffer the tortures of the damned their pathetic, testosterone ridden, black and white universe begins to implode.

A well earned 5 from me.

P.S, It's fiction. It's a story. If the characters in a story didn't make mistakes, behave badly or do stupid things out of weakness, fear, anger, greed, lust or other human failings there wouldn't be much in the way of literature to keep us amused.

LA

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Was Abbie pissed when he told her he wanted a DNA test done after the baby was born.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

From cuck to slave boy, kind of a lateral move isn't it?

For a guy that has been that publicly humiliated that seems to be an odd choice. Otherwise awesome job enjoyed the new perspective..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happens when she meets another celebrity? Once a whore, always a whore.

Should

Have dumped her that night and burnt your bridges.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Great story, thank you for sharing this

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

Re: Sbrooks103x; "I'm still the same person."

Yeah, exactly like that. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC shit, as usual from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kidding, the planned disrespect by all your so-called friends, and wife FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF what the hellllllllllllls wrong with this story Based on deceit and capitulation. Living with-out HER = B/S come on , we where designed and that way (Protect and provide) , just as the female was designed too survive On her back.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice fantasy but I don't see how pulling the wool over his wifes' eyes would save his peace of mind and sanity? The stress of her actions would have made questioning their entire marriage a sure thing and I think the stress would have put him in an early grave. Should have pursued Rita. Stressful - yes. Tons of fun - HELL YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To be nice, I gave it 3 stars. Not sure if I thought it's really worth it, tho. I thought it was a nice takeoff of the "Feb. Sucks" story, but then came Rita & the gala & everything after. That lost it for me. On another note, Abbie spent a night with a movie star & expects her husband to accept nothing happened? Even if it didn't, which is improbable, the disrespect shown & betrayal's outrageous.

I won't even go into the shit his so-called friends did to him - giving her time with a movie star & not asking him. Abbie said nothing to him because, as she admitted, she knew he'd say no. How's he to know she wouldn't repeat it sometime in the future - like when he's at work? Only a wimp of a man will stay with a woman within days of that disrespect. He should've made her leave the house for a longer time before approaching the counseling. --Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did no one think to have a lie detector test?

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but I don't think Abbie was wife material after a stunt like that. Story should have ended in divorces.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

To my way of thinking, Sweetie preposterous lying about her chaste sleep-over is the ultimate (or penultimate) disrespect of Hubby. We-The-Readers also have to consider that Sweetie probably had several days to mull over Chad’s idea about ‘meeting’ her idol. But for a non-celebrity to consider paparazzi making it into a National Cuckoldry exposure might be moderated. Any ‘best-sex-ever’ falls to third place.

Determining the truth of her fidelity was never considered by the author (alias Hubby). But, Hubby could’ve recruited Rita (after her phone call) by introducing Sweetie as a new client. Rita invites Sweetie and her two friends (not Thelma) to a cocktail hour at her condo. Several days latter to a pajama-part. After several strong cocktails and they reach giggly-buzzed, the talk will get around to sex. Rita steers it to confess how each one’s cherry got plucked, then worst, best, most spontaneous (male) lovers happened. Then drift the talk to unusual attributes the girls recall. Rita, without admitting it, focuses on things about Brad. Like non-obvious tatoo(s), hood or helmet, and fetishes. She could also mention some of Brad’s preferences in married fuckbuddies, suggesting that she thought his habit was cute. Sweetie would be gushing about her tryst like a firehose (and perhaps considering adding Brad’s fiancee to her star-coups!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously? Abbie had plenty of time to plan what would happen and how far she would go when she has her secretly arranged meeting at the club with movie star, Brad. (First of all, she agrees to execute the planned meeting in front of her husband vs. a girls night out which just makes the betrayal even greater.) So,, she could just meet Brad and get an autograph, dancing several songs with Brad, getting a few pics outside the club, a spin in his car, etc. Abbie completed each of those options & beyond by decided to go to his home & spend the time 'talking'. Right! Brad is well-known for bedding married female fans & his agent was tasked with arranging many of these encounters with married women. But because Brad is so impressed by Abbie's character? Love for her husband? he decides to just to talk all night instead of bedding her??? This story didn't need the introduction of Rita for John to divorce Abbie immediately for her betrayal, lack of respect, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 star at best. The ending after she got home was lame.

She denied anything happened after spending 12 hours plus, including most of the night, with her movie idol at his house. A "date" that had been pre-planned by her, Thelma and Brad. We're supposed to believe that Abbie, huge fan of Braddie boy isn't aware of the hot gossip surrounding him and his penchant for married women? That she could then return home and tell hub nothing happened, they "just talked".

At the very least he could have demanded to see the underwear she had on and checked it for evidence. He could have demanded she take a medical examination and a lie detector test if she wished her "nothing happened" line to be believed.

If she could so easily ditch all her attachment to him and the girls so mindlessly for a brief fling with a womanising letcher then who in their right mind would believe that it won't happen again?

So he should have gone for the divorce, got custody of the girls, then spoken his side of things to those reporters who were so keen to listen to him, telling them Braddie boy had broken up another marriage.

As for Rita's line about Braddie doing it to get some of the love his mother didn't give him, that's just bs. Firstly his father was a womaniser so he saw first hand the effect it had on a marriage via his mother and secondly I reckon he wasn't seeking to gain love, he was seeking to punish wives because a wife (his mother) didn't love him. He clearly gave no thought to the fallout on them or their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not your best, the elaborate charity gala stunt was too ridiculous. Would have enjoyed seeing the hubby use the paparazzi to divorce his wife. Can't imagine there isn't some sleazeball trying to get pictures of Brad in the midst of his latest conquest. The MC should have ended up with Rita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife is pregnant? Yeah, now you're totally fucked. She now has the edge back and her hypergamy will shine again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic little cuck fag .

hope he likes his wifes next boyfriend better than he liked her previous.

sluts dont change their stripes

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago

So did or didn't they cheat I mean.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A threat of a lie detector test could have shortened suspicion. Refusal or not, he would have known for sure and dealt from there. 10 years later and the suspicion still eats him up whether It's admitted or not.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

"We didn't do anything," Abbie said immediately. "We just spent the night talking."

"Really? Ok, take your clothes off... let's see if you have a used look to your cunt."

You can't make her 'Oh shit' look up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two wrongs does not make it right. He just sunk to her depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story. I just didn't like the RAAC at the end nor his figuring that two wrongs make things right.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Interesting story even the second time around. Sort of a what's good for the goose kind of thing. True love and understanding? Who knows? Sex with a movie star? They are fantasies they are not real up there in the bog screen. Face with one in real life they are no longer a fantasy, they are just people. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have picked Rita.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Why not reveal if Brad and Abbie slept together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comparatively, this deserved 5 stars. You got them from me. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can almost see staying with her if you have no intention of having a family, but having a child with a woman who has proven herself to be a lying, cheating slut is beyond stupid. Why have a child with a woman you know is likely to deztroy the family for some celebrity dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Without the complete truth from Abby about the night in question I would have never given her another chance... if she slept with Brad and kept up the pretense that she had not, then she is a liar and how could John ever be able to believe and trust her?... of course, John has little high-ground to claim because he has done just as bad, so maybe he deserves every fate that will inevitably befall upon him.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

This was a great alternative to February Sucks. I agree that the wife wouldn’t divulge the truth, and expect the husband to accept it. That is a fantasy. People often lie to protect and keep what they value, while taking part in whatever floats their boat, even if it is betrayal of a marriage. Of course, it is a greater fantasy that the star’s wife would be in the wings to even the score, but it was an enjoyable tale, as most are from this writer.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but one paragraph makes me think John really was a clueless chump: "I was a little surprised when Rita told me she had reservations at the Zoom-Zoom Room. It is the most exclusive restaurant in the city. It usually takes a year to get reservations, and it is unbelievably expensive."

Uh, seriously?! Rita was a big-time celebrity. What made him think that she couldn't just have one of her assistants phone up and have the manager/owner falling all themself to do whatever she wanted? *Of course* she could get a reservation at an expensive, exclusive restaurant. It happens all the time irl.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Very good, the best version yet, I enjoyed it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another paean to the glories of cuckolding unsuspecting men and celebrating it in public

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much better than the FS story and the copycats! Definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No such marriage would last without some kind of honesty between the two parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have kept Rita, begged her to quit acting (she's worth a fortune), and but that baby boy in her belly. I'd bet, when she sees the baby, she'd be glad she retired from acting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant and unexpected. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decently written but still just as I plausible as most other versions. What self respecting spouse would take a wife (or husband) back after such public disrespect and deliberate humiliation? Even with minor children. Only a person with complete lack of self regard. Walking away would be almost mandatory and negotiate through attorneys over custody. If young enough to have minor children, find a real loving spouse for a stepmom. They do exist. I found one as a young widower after cancer took a wife of 12 years and had 2 much loved step children. My favorite continuation of this story would include some theme of her loss, his happiness, and family redemption without her.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

When Abbey returned all he had to do was DEMAND her panties right then and there! If she refused it is divorce time. Panties will tell the tale. Cum will leak out of a woman's pussy leaving the smell of cum. It will obvious. Easy Peasy. Of course if he used a rubber then there won't be any sign. Great Writing. I liked his revenge fuck with Rita! Thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pale imitation of February Sucks. At least there the wife doesn't say "Nothing Happened". The fact that Abbie can't even admit to it in counseling means their marriage is doomed to self destruct. The end ing over trivialized the planned betrayal. Bah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Plus, who in their right mind would turn down a chance to sleep with Rita Sommers."

That he would stoop to her supposed level, ruined it. You've had straight 5's. With great difficulty, I'm allowing a very average 3, but it doesn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rarely do I comment on years old stories, but... damn.

"Plus, who in their right mind would turn down a chance to sleep with Rita Sommers."

I know I'm not the first to say it, but that one line destroyed it. You took the most unbelievable aspect of the original February Sucks, the "hypnotized by beauty" weakness of each protagonist, and glossed over it; resulting in nothing more than a complete drain of sympathy for your main character.

Usually dig your stuff, but this one fell real flat, real hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutly disgusting crap…the first one …and each and every writer who has tried a sequel..

You can’t generate gold from cowdung!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

2 star for crappy behaviors (hers AND his for having sex) and for reconciliation with the cheating spouse who still lied and had no remorse for their behavior. 5 stars for BTB. 3.5 stars end score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... The story line was good, but I didn’t believe it. First off, unlike the other versions, in this one the people at ghetto table all knew what was going to happen, and a couple of them actively tried to facilitate it.

#2. No way, you can reconcile with a cheater, when they won’t admit they cheated. It’s kinda like a guy goes to AA to stay out of jail, for his DUI. At the first meeting, he emphatically denies ever touching alcohol, even tho the police reports said he blew twice the legal limit. How can you possibly heal or move forward from a betrayal, when the spouse who cheated, won’t admit to it? This is the biggest stumbling block in the story.

#3. So you can’t get your spouse to admit she cheated. But you are ok with that, and have a kid with her. Now, the next time she steps out on you, it’s gonna cost child support and maintenance.

#4. Rita would never have slipped so low, to allow rumors of herself and a commoner fornicating at her mansion. Those who have money, mistakenly believe that somehow, they are better than the rest of us. Never would have happened.

Gave it two stars, because it wasn’t believable.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Was a nice take on F.S. and it was nice how i didn't have to read the same 'club scene' again. What I couldn't stand is the flow of the story would accelerate and stop so quickly. RAAC was mandatory for this version because MC was the same as the wife. Find celeb, have sex. No morals, no honor, no maturity. 3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Just as premeditated as February Sucks but at least in that story Linda didn't say nothing happened. And then husband dies the same thing. Gah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What normal man would want to live with Abbie? What he did with Rita was irrelevant. The marriage contract was voided by Abbie, who revealed herself to be a narcissistic, unfaithful, lying bitch. IRL, Abbie gets dumped - it's easy because there were no children, and only a fucking cuck would take her back. Abbie would be a bad investment.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

I liked it, I read so many stories and I assume this does happen in real life, but why these women think it will be ok when scheme and plan to do something they know their husband or partner will not approve of or agree to. I know the saying better to ask forgiveness than permission, but when you are talking about something this serious, the selfishness by the wives is unbelievable.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

What a stupid story. All the participants behave like they are teenagers. Lol.

2 starrs

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Author this is just fucking STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story, but I would have divorced Abby and chased after the movie star. What the hell? Who cares about two different worlds. Go for the glory. Abby cheated. Who wants that life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, I agree. Your take on the original story was different and more satisfying. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. A woman who does such a thing deserves no mercy, no respect, and no marriage.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Load of fucking bollocks, just dump the bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous