All Comments on 'The Movie Star and My Wife'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck a doodle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but even more improbable than the GA original and much too much of a macho fantasy - bedding the girlfriend and making millions from her investments - to be taken as a serious piece of story telling.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The nasty fucking cunt just kept lying by claiming she didn’t fuck the asshole. That alone earns her a fast trip to divorce court. I’m really getting sick of reading about so called male characters that are nothing but weak losers. She should have dumped the pussy husband and kept the movie star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not so different from February Sucks.

I would have liked to read Abbey breaks down & admits to fucking him at his home. 3 ⭐️.

Bill S.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

2stars. He should have left her. Is the kid Brad’s? If so, divorce her and get with Rita.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Wednesday before the gala, I came home with the tickets, and Abbie's eyes lit up. She began to gush about all the celebrities that would be there.

"Hey, do me a favor," I ask my wife.

"What's that, Dear?"

"Try not to sleep with any of these celebrities."

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

To stay with a woman who could do this to you is stupid. To have a child with a woman you know is a lying, cheating slut is just batshit crazy.

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

The fact that she wasn’t honest about fucking Brad …..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I put this in the same category as February Sucks. That marriage should have been over, period. A spouse that would do this would have her head turned again if celebrity driven. I didn't find the husband believable. Or it was certainly an undeclared open marriage and she wasn't honest with him. Her character was a lying manipulator.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

No. Abbie needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Question for the author.... If a man picks up a prostitute for the night, is what they do "making love"?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
It made even less sense than “February Sucks“

What a mess.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Don't think i could stay with her... even if nothing happens it'd be tough.... but let's be real, right. Would be interesting to get the wifes point of view to fill in blanks though

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Not a bad story. I think this is just a rewrite of February sucks and should be rewritten with the original names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimpy Cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unbelievable. The guys keeps her and they are lovey dovey after the enormous disrespect she showed him? Not likely. And his sleeping with the star's girlfriend as a revenge fuck somehow evens the disrespect? Nah. I know that many husbands stay with their wives despite infidelity for the sake of minor children, but public disrespect? I doubt that. A quick divorce petition and a decree nisi would be more likely for this scenario. Another average variant of February Sucks.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was a fun story. Do those auctions actually really happen? Anybody Know? I just see an auction like that being a huge litigious liability. But who knows. Usually I am from the camp of "two wrongs don't make a right" but in this crazy situation, it did, but only because it was a Hollywood fiasco. I am married to a retired professional athlete, and he has told me tales of the antics of a other players that were awful and cruel. He told me MLB were the worst. Long road trips combined with juiced millionaire frat boys, as he called them, were bad for many relationships. Hubby played in the NFL, which believe it or not, is a very tight-knitted, family oriented machine, almost too much at times, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did anything happen between Brad and Abbie?

Is it that important to John and Abbie's marriage.?

Or to Rita and Brad's.

Is not the important thing whether or not John believes Abbie remained true and Rita believes Brad was not misbehaving.

Is this a case of perception being more of a driving force than reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay story, but given that this is the LW section I was looking for more fireworks and him divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical February Sucks version where the cuck husband takes back the skank wife!!

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both cuckolded!

She cheated and lied you took her back. No sorry etc. Define wimpy cuckold. You match

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just not enough was done to Chad to make it a 5. Otherwise, a good story.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Si cela lui convient d'être cocu et que le monde entier soit au courant. Il n'aurait jamais dû lui pardonner et divorcer de la salope car la soirée est était planifié et malgré ses appels elle est partie avec le connard. Il aurait en plus eu la garde des enfants et tous ses amis l'aurait vu avec respect. Une salope, sera toujours une salope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two wrongs don't make a right.. Another cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
yea

these two morons are definitely a good match

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

No, she cheated on her husband. After he evened up the score, he still would divorce her. Why, she was still lying about fucking Brad. Why did a lie detector test not come into play? She passes, they get back together. She fails, good-by slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How come in the beginning they were married 12 years but at the end it was only 10 years. What happened to the 2 years in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hardly seems like an equitable revenge scenario. She humiliates him and it goes viral while Rita merely bought him in a charity auction. Doesn't feel like he got sufficient revenge. Now if Rita had taken him away from Abbie after her divorce that would be special.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop triumphs once again, the cuck gets laid and accepts his role. Jeez, guys…

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6912 months ago

For me, it’s a poor imitation of ‘’February Sucks,”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just didn't have enough bite to make it worth the read. Filling in the shadows of Feb Sucks is tough.

As a stand alone it didn't have real BTB or Forgive at all cost.

The kids should have been outraged at mom, the payback should have had more splash. I wanted to like it but it was a little flat 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another crap story by an asshole writer

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

Counseling

HA!

Just a standard Loving Wives Cliché

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like Feb Sucks, but I think I like this one a little more. The wife in Feb Sucks was utterly evil (in my rather worthless opinion lol), while the husband was far too forgiving. I liked that in this story the husband got even for his wife's shocking betrayal. It left me feeling better than Feb Sucks

reggmoreggmo12 months ago

I'm going to make a long story short. Who's kid is Abby having? Rita's husband is cheating again. You told us that Rita and John got it on but left me hanging on Brad and Abby. A little clarification would have been greatly appreciated. And no punishment for Brad? I believe he screwed Abby's brains out.

usaretusaret12 months ago

It worked for me,

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

You left us hanging on whether Brad and Abbie had sex. 🤔

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

Much better than the original February Sucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a great read! If I had my wishes, I would of had Rita have a baby by John. John knew it was his baby boy too. I was just one more big fuck for Brad and Abbie, that they never knew about. But Rita was joking about John, that if he ever became free, she take him!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

" During my college days, before I met my future wife" then " We met in our junior year in high school and fell in love. Our love grew during our four years at one of the state's universities". I hate it when stories have inconsistencies like this. Makes me wonder how they happen.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

This is one of my favorite versions of this story. It isn't nearly as dark as the others that I have read. Although I don't normally like stories in which the husband reconciles with the cheating wife, I like this one. Thanks for your efforts, StoneyWebb.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice twist.

I'm afraid I'm no so forgiving.

Point of fact I would definitely have done Rita AND then divorced my wife. That woman is stupid it's amazing she can think to breath.

Lawrie1941Lawrie194111 months ago

Unfortunately a poor copy. Definitely not your style

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well Done! A nice change of pace and amusing. 5*.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

At the end when he told Abbey nothing happened he should have added ‘just like nothing happened with you and Brad’.

Just to rub it in the cunts nose, because we all know what happened.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice fantasy but I can't imagine ANY man giving his woman a pass on this. Public humiliation aside, trust would have been vaporized and not only he, but everyone in both families, would have lost respect for her.

Reconcilliation/counseling would be a non-starter. No way he would ever trust her again. In his mind she would forever be the woman who purposely planned to betray him for a thrill. Any live for her would be gone and staying married for the kids sake is irrational. KIDS are highly intuitive and growing up in a house where the parents neither loved or cared about each other would take a tradgic toll. Both families would be uncomfortable having her around and she would always believe, no matter how nice they were to her,,she would forever be the whore that publicly cheated on her husband.

For the record, had it been the husband guilty here all the above would apply to him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wimpy cuckold

She keeps lying and now he is also

No one to like

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Wheeee!!! I am being manipulated and it feels soooo gooood!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didn't she answer her phone. Why didn't she come home after seeing his house. We know why she wanted sleep and with him and lie to her husband. She thought he would wimp out and give her a hall pass. Would've like heard her side of the story when she out with the ass hole. Well she went she was no better putting her marriage in turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story because I like happy endings. Obviously totally ficticious but aren't they all? I give it 4 stars because I liked it. I don't know why people award 5 star so often. I haven't actually had a five star since I read Tom Sawyer as a kid.

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Is the baby from the movie star?

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Pauvre cocu sans couilles.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have so much more sympathy for a wife that wants to sleep with a movie star as opposed to a moronic sportsman. But I'm still not sure that they can be forgiven for the humiliation and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was awful, they lose by having to grow old together.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I usually like Stoneywebb's stories, but this one isn't his better work. I don't buy the revenge that "taught" the errant wife her 'lesson'. If she never admitted what most likely occurred, where is the contrition? Certainly not earned. Honestly, I don't believe a husband would go back to her after that open, blatant disrespect. I certainly woud not. But still, well written all together. It's like those occasional well written February Sucks variants that cannot explain how or why the husband forgives the wife. The original's ambiguity was much more real.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One quibble here. The character Rita speaks of them both opening dialog towards reconciliation while learning a lesson from their revenge. Yet, the celebrity goes ahead and does the same again, and gets taken to the cleaner after the marriage, and she confessed a desire to replace this guy's wife, WHY would he stay with the offending wife if his marriage continued to be rocky? Can't see him trusting her enough in rocky times to stay married even without the trust. Intimacy requires trust and I just don't buy it. I am not a "one and done" guy after 34 years of marriage, yet this wife's disrespect and humiliation would certainly make further marriage debatable given they had no baggage like children. My wife and I have two children and she has never shown something this this dismissal despite lots of charity work, including fund-raising celebrity auctions. Courting the interested actress would seem a much better option if having to calculate a marriage going forward. This wife wasn't worth it.

Btrying2Btrying210 months ago

I've read the original February Sucks and most if not all of the variations and alternative endings to it offered. This is by far the best of all of them. I enjoyed the characters and the outcome even though I lean heavily toward BTB endings. I would've preferred 100% accuracy about Abbie's over night stay but think she did cheat and did get deserved payback to appropriate level. Great story. John.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Abbie goes off with a movie star for a drive, supposedly, then winds up in his house where "nothing" happened. She stayed until 11 just talking. Seriously? What do you talk about for so long? Of course, they were so deep in conversation she didn't answer the numerous calls her husband made, nor did she attempt to call John advising on her whereabouts.

Abbie never seemed to apologize for her actions, but felt the result when Rita "won" him at that auction & replayed the events with them leaving. Improbable is the word that comes to mind. I don't see someone like Rita ever having anything to do with someone John for any reason.

While I'm in favor of reconciliation when appropriate, Abbie's actions that night downs it to me. She humiliated, embarrassed & betrayed John, even if they only "talked". Again, her not answering the phone. He never said anything about that (to my remembrance). As she just left him that night, he should be wondering what she could be doing, & with whom, behind his back.

It seems to be the writing policy of StoneyWebb that the husband, no matter what the wife does, accepts her back in the end. At least in the stories I've read by this author. And life goes happily on... until the next time? Again, working out the marriage is good & I'm happy to read about it, but only when deserved. Here, along with another of his/her stories "Consequences of Chrissie's...", it's not. 3*** gr

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are many “February Sucks” stories. And I have read most of them. This story is the only one that I feel has a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This maybe gross, but if a big powerful man made love to a women all night and again the following morning then her pussy would tell the tail. He should have checked the second she said nothing happened.

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

I personally believe that all the dudes who write all these "February sux" stories know absolutely nothing about women. Women can be good, they also can be evil - but if have to turn your female character in a retarded person for your story to work - then you don't really have a story.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would he take that cheating, disrespectful bitch back? He needs to learn to respect himself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your version of this story had a couple of good ideas but it was ruined by the robot personality of the husband. Wife runs off with a major Hollywood actor and comes home at eleven and claims she didn't have sex. The husband never tells his wife he doesn't believe her or tries to get her to confess to cheating. Sorry but no real emotion means your story is mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think your stories suck sorry but true your men are weak sissys that don't deserve to be happy !

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nice one, liked the get back tactics, liked how you pulled this off, not sure that last sentence was needed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun story but, in the light of reality, I doubt any man with a shred of self respect, would believe her "excuse" for a second, let alone be able to completely trust her. Ever.

Moreover, as the story told it, his wife was in on the plan-she said as much when she finally came home- so her claim of spontaneity is a thing and insulting fiction

By the way, Rita was a great character 👏

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

Quite good, but highly derivative. I score it at 3.8

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I wonder how many people they have fucked since she left and fucked another man and since he fucked the actress cause once a cheater always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gee, a kid will be a nice addition to the family. That will make it much harder to get away the next time she cheats. Now she’s got her claws in you good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Congratulations your February sucks take is the absolute worst one. Where is the rage at the wife for the betrayal? Where is the rage for her gaslighting about not having sex with him? Where is the anger for he making a fool of him in front of their friends and later the whole country?

Also the half baked plan by an actress he wants to listen to? Really? This was almost as bad as the escort in the original. Stop trying to improve other works you don't have the talent to accomplish that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If she's just wanted to see the house fine. When she saw it why didn't she leave and come. Also why didn't she answer her phone. He should have brought both those points up to her. She certainly did have sex with him. He knows it and she knows it.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. He should divorce the bitch. I am a BTB type of person. No excuses.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story line. It was a very interesting ending, that was completely different from anything else written.. But as others have said, it let wifey off the hook, totally. And she never was honest enough, to admit she fucked him. “ Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it”

Winston Churchill.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No way in hell I'd have stayed married to Abbie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Simply put….had he not fucked Rita, he would have dumped Abbie….and rightfully so. But him having a night with Rita balanced things…repunched his “man card”…. and simultaneously showed Abbie that he had “options”.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure why people think Abbie will cheat again. Was a perfect storm with a celebrity predator. That being said, she planned it and she humiliated her husband so I can fully understand his desire to divorce her, especially given they had no children and they would just split 50/50.

However, it is pretty clear that his plot with Rita to get revenge took a real toll on Abbie. She knows that her husband f#cked Rita, and she was terrified she was going to lose her husband. While she never came clean, at least it wasn't the crap Linda pulled and the cosmic sex letter confession to Jim on February Sucks. Again Rita helped here tremendously by not only being a beautiful co-conspirator but also restoring his ego and squashing any sense of sexual inadequacy.

It is pretty clear that Abbie got caught up in the celebrity worship trap. But later thought that she was becoming the victim of the same thing. Both ended up cheating for premeditated reasons, though neither confirmed it, but of course both knowing the other did the deed.

Unlike Linda, Abbie didn't wax euphoric about her time with Brad. Instead she denied he was anything but a gentleman (of course balderdash). But it gave the MC a chance to get even and he did. Swimmingly and efficiently. Author made it clear that Abbie was really terrified of losing him to Rita.

Now trust is a different issue and sure many would still want a divorce in this scenario. But just saying she will cheat again because she cheated with Brad the movie star is simple minded in this case. First, her reaction to her husband's night (and morning) with Rita. Then her reaction to the TV news show. Third, she took her husband's offer of counseling to heart. [Though I was personally irked that the counselor let then both get away with not coming clean, it was their form of detente.]

Going into counseling, they both had trust issues. Of course Abbie was more in the wrong. With the counselor taking Abbie to task, not knowing the depths to which the husband conspired with Rita, Abbie appeared to take things to heart and changed. Also note her dumping Thelma. Whereas Linda took a long time to reach that point with Dee in the original FS.

Abbie did not want to blow up the marriage and wanted a one time fling with her move star crush. Brad manipulated her and she fell. Was it bad? Yes, yes it most certainly was. Hence her refusing to tell the truth, because she was petrified her marriage would die.

Personally, just like the MC, with no leveling of the playing field, I doubt I could live with that and would definitely move on. But his liaison with Rita definitively fixed his self esteem and bolstered his sexual confidence. Unlike Jim with Linda in FS, Rita make it clear that Brad while quite experienced is not superior to the MC. For a guy, that helps a lot. Sorry but that is how us guys are wired.

Does it cure all? No. Trust and her failing to come clean is a big problem, but then he instilled the same concerns in her. He went out with his movie star goddess. Of course in real life, nothing works out this way. But if it did, some guys would be able to try to move forward to save their marriage. Counseling was key and she clearly changed her behavior (except for never confessing everything).

Not sure I could do that personally, especially in a young marriage without kids. But some guys can and this was written well.

However, if it is the full sexual blow-by-blow confession of Linda, along with her entitled behavior after returning, just assuming that Jim should forgive her out of hand, then that is a marriage killer regardless of kids. It is why so many of us despise Linda in February Sucks. Because that plus the crazy amount of public humiliation would be just simply impossible to overcome for virtually all of us married men. Still an entertaining story. 5 stars.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

He should have divorced her, if Brad has called again she would have cheated again 3*

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

Worth a 1/3 of a Star....maybe!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

This is a good one. Brad got some pretty good payback before he reconciled.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nah...you dumbass..she cheated and humiliated in a worst way...and you are keeping her for love? Nah..

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic4 months ago

So two wrongs make one right? I don't agree.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought a four and a half stars. But I'm upping it to five to counter balance the riff Raff readers that now permeate LW's stories.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Great story from a very talented Author! Thanks again. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great take-off from February Sucks. A unique spin off.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

With all the good women in the world, the MC stays with a cheating cum dump.

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

There is no remorse here. As long as she lies about nothing happening, they would not be able to move forward irl.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I'm flabbergasted that so many people are hating on this excellent story. It's extremely well written and has a very cathartic ending. I mean, it's not the "BTB" ending that some people want, but damn did John run the table. He managed to not only assault Chad, but get him thrown in jail. He put his dumb ass wife in her place. He got his revenge on Brad and he got a very goooooood friendship with Rita (and her money) out of it. I don't even consider this a "RAAC" story because there was definitely a cost here - he put Abbie through exactly (maybe even worse) the same thing that she did to him. After all, she had to watch Rita and John at the Gala and she had no one to blame, no one to punch out - hell, in a way, she even agreed to it. The funny thing is, even without Rita's bid, she still would have lost. I think that probably drove it home to her just how good her husband was and on top of that, Abbie was the one who suffered the reputation loss. After all, all John did was participate in a charity event, do some dancing and watch a movie... right? lol. I dunno, I guess some people can't see the humor in this story, which is a shame, because parts of it are kind of funny, even if it is in a slightly mean spirited way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cheating skank gets away. Should have been a weekend spent with Rita

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting. Still, no man would keep a woman like Abby. Not unless he got off being humiliated and cucked. No marriage would survive a betrayal such as this. Nothing could ever "balance it out."

J6480J64802 months ago

Good story line, probably fictional but who knows and who cares. Ignore the anoners, they have should be deleted. No identity, no right to comment

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That's genuinely awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is my second time through and I thought it was just as wonderful as the first time I loved it. It’s funny that you hit on something which is true with certain individuals and in Rita’s case it was her laugh. Some people just have a certain quirk for lack of a better description that people find heart warming or endearing and that couldn’t possibly tell you why. Thanks again for creating such a beautiful love story that has its ups and downs just like a real marriage story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was a fun story but I think I'd have enjoyed it more if Rita and the MC had dumped the others and ended up together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wasn’t that great, why would Rita ever believe the prick would stop cheating? The wife didn’t even have to admit any wrongdoing so it’s a win for her. She now knows she can cheat anytime she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree with the last post it would have been better if Rita ended up with the MC. Taking a betraying wife who planned it you take a huge risk of it happening again. Plus who wouldn't dream of marrying a beautiful starlet with a good heart?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like this take on the 'February Sucks' story line. I just recently gotten into them and didn't even realize that what it was until I read the intro. I genuinely prefer reconciliation to ballistic revenge having them woven together was enjoyable. I like that you picked the name 'Chad' for the a-h. I often wonder about how writers pick names for their characters. Sure nothing happened and I have a bridge for sale. LOL 😆

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove27 days ago

Second time reading, still love it.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

So, it is more probable for a loser to Score with a starlet than hin simply dovorcing the whore?

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5414 days ago

Good story. Well written. Entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous