The MudPit - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh.. yess... please sir"

"Glaucia you may not have my cock"

As I'm examining her I turn the anal plug up to max speed.

"AAAHHHNNNNNN, I need it.."

I hold her against me and she squirms from the additional vibration. Now she's gyrating and trying to get my tip into her.

She gets very close, and I put my arm under hers up to her throat. And pull her up so she's on her toes. She looks into my eyes and gulps, as I hold her slender throat in my hand.

"Did I say you could have my cock?"

"..um.. fuck...no sir."

I turn her around so we are face to face. And release the rope from the hook behind her. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her back onto her toes. Looking her straight in the eyes.

"Then you were trying to take something without asking."

"Yes sir...sorry sir"

I used my one hand to hold her up, as the other swung back and hit her wet ass cheek hard.

"So when can you have my cock?"

Swat... the other cheek

"Sir, I'm sorry sir"

"That's not the answer"

Swat.. back and forth, letting my hand drift over her ass cheeks and nudging the buzzing plug.

"Sir, I may only have sir's cock when it is given to meee."

"Better."

I lay two more swats onto each ass cheek leaving them a rosy red. The slight buzz of vibrator, the heat of her ass.

Looking into her teared eyes, holding her face in my hand, rubbing her cheek.

"Glaucia, I find you very attractive, and I do not do frivolous encounters. So let's talk and get to know each other a little, and figure that out."

She turned her head and kissed my palm, smiling.

"Now lets get dried off, and have some tea."

I toweled her off, and then ask her to lay on the rug in bathroom. Grabbing some baby powder from under the sink, I am able to get some between her breasts and the metal bra that encircled her breasts.

"Thank you sir, that does feel better."

"I think we need to finish having the conversation from this morning."

12