The Music Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took giant leaps towards my own orgasm. His cock was hitting the right spot and everywhere else, and my clit was impatient for the next slap of his body. I stopped working myself up and down, choosing instead to grind my pussy against him, staying full of his cock.

I couldn't stay upright. My hands slapped against his chest and his went to my hips, helping them fuck him. Our eyes locked.

I tried to stay quiet but little sounds of warning slipped past my lips as I grew tighter around him.

He nodded. "I know, baby."

My body passed the point of being concerned with my thoughts or insecurities. It moved only to get what it needed and it needed to come. It needed to show Luke how much I wanted him since nothing I ever said seemed to tell the whole truth. I was his. Only his.

"Luke," I gasped.

He nodded again while his jaw tensed.

I started coming. Exploding. Shaking so hard I locked my muscles to fight for stillness and to focus on the spasms of my pussy. I clamped down on him over and over and still tried to squeeze him tighter like he was in the way of my mission to close completely.

Then Luke was there, sitting us up, pushing my face into his neck where I let out a little sound. Holding it in was almost painful. I wanted to scream for him.

He helped me stretch my legs around his hips. "Don't stop fucking me, baby."

My heels hit his ass as I tried to restart my movements. As always, he was there, encouraging me with his own body, forcing my muscles to unwind and give him more.

We embraced while I moved my hips again, still riding his cock, but in a more intimate way than I'd ever experienced. Forward and back, I pushed and pulled our bodies together taking him deep, all the way back, where his cock could tease my cervix.

He hissed at the contact and it made me want it more. I wanted to fuck him just like that as often as possible, anticipating the next time, while he was still buried inside me.

He used my hair to pull my head up until we were face to face, expressing the perfection we felt with just a look.

"I want to come inside you," he whispered.

I hadn't considered anything else as an option, too greedy to let him pump out his own orgasm while I watched. I wanted it. My pussy tightened again, craving his seed. I nodded as I slammed my mouth against his, swallowing his grunts.

Heat spread through me. His thick cum bathed my insides, washing away any doubts I had. I fused us together mouth to mouth, sex to sex, until I could feel the tip of his spurting cock at the door to my womb.

Lukes arms shook where they squeezed around my back. His thighs trembled under my ass. And a sound of pained need poured into my mouth from his own, setting my body on fire again and causing my pussy to milk him dry.

The sound of my name woke me up. I thought Luke was there coaxing me out of slumber, but my back was cold where he should have been.

"I hope you know what the fuck you're doing."

My father was speaking angrily, but his voice was quiet. He used to scold me using that same technique when we were in public. His feathers weren't easily ruffled. He was a guy that listened first and if you could make your reason make sense to him, it didn't matter what he wanted or if he agreed with you.

I absently wondered what my brother had done this time, mistaking present day for one from the long gone past.

"All I'm doing is loving her."

My eyes snapped open as denial tried to put up shields around me. Luke and I had spent all night acting out our feelings for each other and now he was outside the tent having a heated exchange with our father using words like love.

I sat up so gravity would help pull my panic out of my throat and shove it back down to my stomach where all my anxieties about Luke lay aching. I was still naked, still sore between my legs, and still carrying my brother's seed somewhere inside me. I still had the IUD I'd implanted after a nearly fatal pregnancy scare with Luke. It was the beginning of the end when instead of a child, fear had been planted inside me and eventually grew out of control.

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"What would? Tell me how I convince you that she's safe with me."

"I'm concerned for both of you, Lucas, not just Jennifer."

Luke's voice got louder. "You only have to be concerned for us if we can't be together. Hell, you should have been out of your mind with concern for the last two years while that prick has been chewing her up and spitting her out. Or while I've laid alone in an empty apartment every night hoping that wasn't all there was for me."

"What's wrong with Kevin?" My mom's high pitched voice came from nowhere, and sliced through me. She knew too.

"All those times you assured me she was doing fine," he emphasized those last two words like the lies they were, "was that for my benefit or are you really blind to that asshole's level of bullshit?"

"Calm down, Son." My Dad warned. It was a thinly veiled order for him to watch his mouth around my mother. Always protecting her.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "But can you honestly tell me that you'd rather see her miserable with someone else than happy with me?"

My Dad muttered something I couldn't hear.

Luke's voice was a lot closer when he said, "I have to stop talking about this right now."

I laid back down, pulling the blanket up to my chin. Tears threatened to spill over the edges of my eyes.

"But if you convince her to run away from me, now that I finally have her back, it'll hurt me more than you guys know."

I did cry then. Biting my lips to hold in a sob. I should've gone out there and stood by Luke's side, but I was a coward. I wasn't afraid of my parents wrath. I was afraid, as was Luke apparently, that they would talk me out of being with him.

Before I knew it, his heat surrounded me and he pulled me into his hold. "Please don't cry," he whispered. "I promise everything is going to be ok, Jen. Don't pull away. He squeezed me tight. Please, please don't run, baby."

I rolled over in his arms and wrapped him up in me too before crying myself back to sleep.

The next time I awoke it was to Luke's lips, kissing along my collarbone. Music could be heard drifting across the landscape from the concert venue meaning it was at least 10am.

"Look at me," Luke whispered somehow knowing I was awake.

My eyes opened and found his. They were red rimmed and swollen like mine felt. He'd cried too. At least for awhile.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled at me and I had to hide my blushing face in his neck. Something about waking up to him hit the reset button on my troubled brain and heart.

I slid my skin against his and felt him hard and pressing my into my stomach. I moved my hand down and wrapped my fingers around his cock.

"Are they gone?"

I felt his nod against my temple.

I raised my leg and hitched it over his hip, opening the path to my body, inviting him to protest if he didn't want me to fuck him. Instead, he helped, angling himself away long enough for me to move his cock out from between us and slide it along the lips of my pussy.

"Take what you want, baby."

"I just want you."

I pointed him at my entrance and rolled my hips, trapping him inside. We scooted our bodies around just right and he pushed inside me.

"I want to see you." He tugged lightly on my hair until I gave him my eyes. His arm slid down until he palmed my ass, holding me steady to take his cock. His movements weren't gentle regardless of the intimacy arcing betwen us like electrical current. We'd done gentle and tender. This was about want.

"Talk to me," I whispered, fisting a hand full of his hair. I was a sucker for the dirty words he could aim at me while we fucked.

"Mmm," he moaned. "You want to hear how much I love your tight little cunt?"

One sentence sent a surge of lust through my blood stream. "Yes."

"You love my cock too, don't you baby?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

"I love your cock, Luke."

"Fuck yeah, you do. If I wasn't so addicted to filling your pussy with cum, I'd be fucking your mouth right now until you swallowed every drop." He paused to groan and find a faster tempo with his hips. "God your cunt gets so tight when I say something you like."

"It's so good."

"My favorite is still the time in the library."

"Oh God.'

"You made yourself come while you sucked me off. Swallowed all my cum while you clenched around your own fingers."

"Luke."

"Tell me, Jen."

"I'm close."

"Already?" He chuckled and rolled us so he was on top. He thrusts turned brutal, fucking me like no other man ever would. Our bodies slapped together and I cried out, no longer having to hide him.

"Fuck! I can feel you about to come all over my cock." He spoke through a clenched jaw. "Do it baby. Come all over your big brother's dick."

"Oh fuck, Luke!" We'd never fetishized our relationship before, pretending we were just like normal people. The rush of wetness I made when he reminded me who was fucking me caught me off guard.

"Jesus!" He sensed my response, probably felt me gushing all over his cock. "Come! Do it, oh fuck, come for me baby sister."

I shattered. Squeezing him tightly, I screamed his name. His hips collided with mine with unbridled force, punishing me for wanting my own brother's cock filling me. My own brother's seed.

"I'm coming!" He yelled. "Oh fuck, I'm coming inside you sis."

My own orgasm intensified as we embraced everything wrong about our relationship and took away its power to hurt us.

"Oh! Fuck! Take your brother's cum out of that dick, baby. Just like that. Fuck! Fuck!"

He slammed inside of me to release each volley of cum, eventually losing the ability to taunt us with his words so I took over.

"You made your little sister fall in love with your cock, Luke. Give me every drop of your hot cum. I want you to fill your my cunt every day."

He bellowed and with one final shove emptied himself.

We listened to the concert that day from our tent, leaving only to use the facilities or hit the vending machines. We talked. We napped. We fucked.

I learned my Dad had heard us fucking the previous night. Mom passed out quickly and he left to use the bathroom. He told Luke that he heard me as he walked by the tent. We should have heard him too, but we were so involved in each other, in our reuinion.

When Luke got out of the tent in the morning, Mom and Dad had been waiting. He said they were mostly confused, knowing we'd had a strained relationship for awhile. Luke came clean about everything.

He said Mom had cried. That made me sad, but to my surprise, not sad enough to doubt our choices.

We talked about the future too and as he listened, holding my hand, I called Kevin. Unfortunately I had to leave him a voicemail and let him know I wouldn't be back until Monday, instead of Sunday evening as planned. I was going home with Luke. I told him we needed to talk when I got there and to please not make plans.

Since we had a two hour drive and no interest in breaking the spell we were under by going to the venue or getting forced into a conversation with our parents, we decided to leave early. We packed up the entire camp so Mom and Dad wouldn't have anything left to do and took off in Luke's truck.

"I texted Dad," he told me, once we were on the highway. "Said we needed some space but asked if we could come to the house next weekend for dinner."

"Did he answer?"

"He said Mom would call you."

"Me?"

"She's worried, Jen. Don't avoid her. Just take her call when it comes and ease her mind." He took my hand and laid it on his thigh. "They love us more than anything. I promise, they'll come around."

"They'll be really upset that we're moving to Denver."

Luke's hand twitched over mine and his head jerked to me. Then back to the road. Then back to me.

It was the one thing we hadn't revisted during our day. Yes, I was leaving Kevin and moving back in with Luke. Yes, we were in agreement about making things right with Mom and Dad. And before we took the tent down, I'd been riding his cock again when he rubbed at my stomach and whispered, I want to put a baby inside you one day. I'd come almost immediately.

"Are you serious?"

I laughed and leaned in, kissing him quickly on the lips and then sliding my hand up his thigh. "Serious and sure, big brother."

I cupped the bulge in his pants and felt him begin to harden.

"What are you doing?"

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled him through the front of his boxers.

"I want to rub my clit while I suck my brother's cock."

"Fuck," he groaned. "I love you, Jennifer."

I licked my lips and lowered my head. Against the skin of his shaft, I whispered, "I love you too, big brother," and felt him pulse with desire.