The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the bank went blank and Dr Sonic explained how he was sending Martha around to retrieve them of their valuables. He explained how all that they wanted to do was to obey and give all their riches away. Martha walked towards Blair first with a big bag opened wide.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

The thought stopping clock ticked on, yet somehow Sultry Girl managed to momentarily resist its power.

"Half my consciousness is gone already," Domme complained to the group in a dreamy almost half asleep voice. It was her turn but she needed to talk her way through the decision process. "I'm practically powerless against that clock. This asshole is going to hypnotize me sooner or later. I could run, but then he would know that I can resist his clock. Can't let Martha take away my magic jewelry though. Uh, Guess I'm going to lie to her and say that it isn't valuable."

"Make a social check," Crystal demanded.

Domme rolled some dice and everyone obediently forgot about it, along with the things that Domme just said because Sultry Girl hadn't actually said them. To them it just seemed like the scene at the bank had continued seamlessly. Blair bluffed about her jewelry as the clock ticked on unceasingly, making it so very hard to th-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Domme's good luck could not hold out for long. Soon Blair's mind was blank and empty from the unstoppable clock.

Dr. Sonic said something and then Blair's legs began to walk. He filled her mind up with words but she was too deep now to grok. She just nodded in agreement, lustfully craving his cock.

"You want me to reprogram your mind to feel incredible pleasure every time you obey me," Dr Sonic whispered in Blair's ear. "You crave it, you need it, you long to be brainwashed to obey me."

He went on and on, ensuring that his new thought slave would forever associate obedience with irresistible pleasure. His words sank deep into her empty drowsy mind until the pleasure of obeying was the only thing that the mindfucked slut could t-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

They were seated in the back of a car now, driving away with the cash. Actually, Martha was doing the driving. Blair was busy undressing like a stripper, an obediently brainwashed stripper giving a lap dance to her mind controlling Master.

"Wait, uh. Huh? when did?" Domme asked herself, as she stared hazily forwards.

There was less than half a thought left in her blank and blissful mind. She was straddling Crystal's lap, half undressed like she was in the middle of a strip tease that she couldn't remember starting. Her empty mind was completely drawn into the role.

"Did I drop back at the bank? Have I been in a trance since then?" This wasn't the first time that she'd asked herself these questions, but she never managed to answer them. They were just a fleeting -

Tick Tock Tick Tock

The next thing Domme new, Blair was being hurled into oncoming traffic. Dr. Sonic had seen her cock and gotten upset. The sudden SHOCK of being treated so violently made her wake up almost instantly. She was alert and aware of impending danger.

"This motherfucker!" Domme exclaimed when she realized what had happened. "I am going to fire kick his ass so fucking hard when -"

"First you'll need to deal with the oncoming truck." Crystal interrupted.

"No problem," Domme replied, as she absentmindedly rolled a handful of dice. "I've got a pendant for making a magic shield. What I'm wondering is, where the hell is Cheshire during all of this?"

"Good question," said Crystal. "He wasn't at the bank, but he's probably heard about the robbery by listening in on police radio. Ell. Where would Cheshire be if he heard about a bank robber with a hypnotic clock?"

"On a rooftop nearby," Ell answered confidently. "Bank security footage undoubtedly caught the make and model of the car, maybe even the license plate and the direction that it went. I overheard all of that and saw Domme, uh. Sorry. Cheshire shows up in the nick of time, to watch Blair get thrown into traffic."

Crystal asked Ell for something, It's hard to remember what exactly, about Cheshire's mental ability to find the right car. Did she really ask anything though? It seemed like a moment later she just agreed that Cheshire was up on the rooftop looking down upon the scene.

"You watch Blair get whammed by the truck," Crystal said to Ell. "She gets sent flying but seems okay. Well, she's dazed a little, but protected by a magic force field. Meanwhile Dr. Sonic's car is driving away."

"Not if he has to stop at every single light," Ell replied with a grin. He did something the sluts forgot then he explained. "Cheshire doesn't really want to get directly involved. He'll just use illusions to make some well timed and extra long red lights until Sultry Girl catches up."

"Brilliant!" Crystal replied. "Cheshire follows the car and uses illusions on the lights to slow it down. Martha is thoughtlessly navigating the worst fucking nightmare string of red light luck in Metro driving history. Meanwhile Blair is shaking off the impact from the truck."

"I thought he had gotten away for sure," Domme explained. "Blair probably would have thought that too and not gone after him, but now she's getting the idea that maybe she wants to chase him down. Yeah, because you see, well, um. Right, so this is her first time wearing these new fiery earrings and she can't wait to test them out. Yeah that's it."

"That's the spirit" said Ell. "Chase him down and char broil his ass."

Sultry Girl created an outfit of dancing flames, chased down Doctor Sonic, and defeated him with some unnoticed help from Cheshire. It seemed like she was going to submit to his clock, but then a whispered illusion helped her stay awake and focused on punching the smug look off the evil doctor's face.

Everyone cheered, then Crystal informed them that the hypnotic clock was still ticking. They instantly slipped back into character and dropped back down into a deep trance.

Tick Tock Ti

Fortunately, the clock had only been wound so far.

The sluts woke up, and continued playing the game for several hours. I won't tell you all the juicy details, but you can read about them in another story of mine entitled "The Adventures of Sultry Girl."

I will tell you that Domme seduced Hue at a kink party, using the aforementioned earrings of lust. Then she taught Hue some magic and the two of them fought against a tentacle raping monster. Afterwards, Hue decided to become Sultry Girl's sidekick.

Cheshire watched the action from a nearby rooftop again. Apparently he keeps an eye on the tentacle man because they were both part of the same genetic experiment. He helped us in subtle ways again whilst remaining unnoticed.

Ell was waiting for Domme's character to be in dire need before Cheshire would show his face. It happened soon enough. Hue fell fast asleep and stumbled dreamily off to bed, but the three of us were not done playing.

Domme took Sultry girl out on a mission all alone. She got herself pinned down by a group of fierce gangsters with guns.

Ell took advantage of the situation. He forced Sultry Girl to make a deal that would bind her mind to his will and let him use her like an obedient horny slut.

To Crystal's surprise, Domme actually agreed to it.

It turns out the crafty dominatrix was craving a good hard fucking from someone who was willing to completely dominate her mind. She had been away from the school for blank obedient sluts for almost a week now, isolated on her mission to break the resistant Crystal's mind. Domme didn't know it, but her own body and mind was completely addicted to being fucked and filled by cock and then forgetting all about it.

When Ell laid out his deal, it reminded Domme of that aching need to be a forgetful fuckpet slut. The horny dominatrix was already so aroused and thoroughly spent, from some lovely fun dominating Hue. Her dominant side was fulfilled to the point of exhaustion, but she had a submissive side that was obediently forgotten, one that was practically begging to be controlled.

"Until the sun rises," Domme agreed. "At which point your suggestions lose all power over my mind, that is, until I consent to be under your power again."

"Good slut," Ell said, then he sealed the deal with a kiss.

He timed his kiss with a hazy psychedelic illusion surrounding Sultry Girl's eyes, which dropped her consciousness level down to zero. Then he took complete control of her character, telling her what to do, where to go, what to think, and how to attack.

The rules of the game kept Domme's mind blank and dreamy after that, whilst Ell's casually dominant behavior kept her needy and eager to obey.

Ell made sure that Domme used every last bit of strength in the fight, then he woke her up with illusory words that sounded like he was placing thoughts directly into her mind.

"I think that wraps things up here," Crystal said, to the pair of players who were too caught up in each other to even hear.

She gathered up the dice, the rules, and the character sheets. The Trials and Trances game box was neatly assembled a minute later. She set it down upon the bookshelf, and walked sleepily to the bedroom.

"Goodnight, have fun you too," she said, glancing back into the living room.

Ell looked up for a moment, kinda nodded, and then when back to rolling a condom onto his cock. He was rock hard for the third time tonight, and it looked like they would be at it for a while.

Domme was blank faced and buck naked, waiting on all fours on the couch. She stayed perfectly still, perfectly posed to present her fuckhole, still as a statue except for her lips. In a monotone voice, she thoughtlessly begged and pleaded to be fucked.


12