Civilized Behavior Pt. 01

Story Info
Thugs turn Society Women into Nasty Sluts.
17.2k words
4.46
39.6k
43
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers

This is a commission and somewhat of a joint effort with a fan and fellow writer named Scooter111. This goes into some areas I don't have a large amount of experience in, so please keep that in mind. I hope you all enjoy it.

Civilized Behavior

Verity Imakunte strode down the hall like she owned it. People moved to the side and even those who didn't know her or know who she was could feel the self-assured, "I am in Charge" vibe that seemed to radiate from her. Her whole body seemed to give off a "Don't even think of fucking with me" vibe that even the densest person could pick up on.

The woman was reading some documents that another woman walking next to her was handing her. Sophie, Verity's daughter, and un-official aide was slightly taller, but her body, mannerisms, and her attitude were a near perfect copy of her mother, even though she was actually her step-daughter. She didn't have quite the presence as she was younger, but anyone with half a brain could tell that she was destined to follow her mother's footsteps into the realm of politics and power.

Both women were wearing tight turtlenecks that clung to their very shapely bodies and showcased their large tits quite nicely. They both wore their hair in bob's, and long skirts going down past their knees. Their stocking clad legs just barely showed off between the enclosed heels and bottom of the skirts.

"Probably got some kinky thong shit underneath that posh bullshit exterior" a man thought as he watched them power down the hallway from a committee meeting.

The man was walking behind them, also reading a folder, looking just like any other person in the building doing the same thing and going about the standard business you would expect in a office building for Members of Parliament.

But the file he was reading had nothing to do with the government. It had various photos and a short write up on four women, two of which were swaggering in front of him. The man nodded as the two women went into their office and he kept walking. He walked down the hall, took the stairs down and walked out the front door. He moved down the sidewalk for a bit and then down into a tube station. He waited a bit and got onto a train. It was mid-morning, so not hugely packed, with everyone now at work and in school. He sat down and another man, dressed a lot more roughly sat next to him. They road the tube a few stops and then the man got out and the other man followed him a bit further back. He ended up in a pub and sat down at the bar. After a bit the man sat next to him. After getting a beer, the first man spoke.

"Okay, we have a deal. Once it's done, she votes how we say. If she fails to do so, your mob is going to last as long as it takes to make one phone call."

The rough looking man paled just a bit but nodded. "Ain't to issue mate. She'll make every meeting and every session you need her to and vote exactly like you want. You got the stuff?"

The man simply stood up and left, leaving his briefcase on the floor next to the thug's foot.

The man finished his beer and took the case. He left and pulled out a cellphone. He dialed a number from memory and then said, "Got it mate, we're set."

Later that day, outside London, a car pulled up next to a stately manor house. The car honked several times until the handyman came out and talked to the driver. The driver drove off and the handyman went back to his work. Later that day he came into the kitchen for a cup of tea.

He was a bit early this time and he carefully pulled down the special, expensive tea that was reserved for Ms. Imakunte and her daughter's special tea parties. After making sure no one was around, he mixed in some powder and then put it back. He then sat back down and smiled when the maid came in. She didn't notice anything amiss and the handyman had his tea. The maid asked who the car had been, and the man said it had been some punks from the city who had gotten lost and needed some directions.

Later that night the man made another phone call. The next day another man visited "The Packer" in the minimum-security prison. The Packer, or "The Meatpacker" as he was known to many, was the head of a gang of thugs and pimps. He and some of his mates had been rounded up during a raid on a after-hour club. While the cops couldn't pin anything really bad on him, he had enough drugs and a small knife that had gotten him a couple of years sentence. He had been able to work some things out and was now in the work release program. But then they got a new warden, and she had cracked down hard. He had gotten into some trouble and had been offered a chance to do a "volunteer" program that the warder was pushing or get busted into regular prison for 3 to 5 years more on some trumped-up charges. He had been ready to refuse and tell the haughty bitch to go fuck herself when he had received an offer from someone who wanted his help.

And the help offered promised many fun opportunities.

"Done Packer."

"You sure? This had better be tied up nice or you are not going to like what I do to you."

The younger thug swallowed. "We're good Packer, swear it. My uncle slipped it in, no one wiser. He said he hopes you have fun."

"You pay him?"

"Yeah, although I think he might o' done it for free. He's still pissed as fuck about how that bitch stole the manor from his old boss in the divorce and fired everyone. He said he hopes you make it hurt."

Packer smiled a nasty smile and punk paled a bit.

"Oh, she'll be begging me to make it hurt when I'm done with that cunt of hers. And the warden and that new fuckable guard."

The young thug followed his boss's eyes over to the guard in question and licked his lips. "I wouldn't mind a piece of that myself Packer. Hell, I'll take whatever is left of her."

Packer laughed evilly and smiled. "This works out and I'll let you and the boys have the bitch as a toy. Okay, now we wait."

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

"Yes, myself and my daughter are both very happy with the vote. This is a huge step in women's rights and in cleaning up this country. And I hope that these instructional videos will help get people to understand about what it means to be truly civilized and properly behaved. The low morals of many are reinforced by poor behavior, and bad upbringing and we intend to fix that via this law and by our other activities. Yes, thank you. Goodbye."

Verity smiled as she hung up her cellphone. She smiled at her stepdaughter. "Another article coming down on our side."

"Wonderful mother. You have a touch with getting people to see things your way."

"No dear, see things the PROPER way. Look at you, once I explained to you about your father, you immediately understood how wrong he was, and you were such a great help in making sure he paid for his misbehavior."

Verity smiled as her daughter smiled. She considered the fact she had turned her ex-husband's own daughter against him one of her greatest achievements. Of course, she didn't actually think of it that way, in her own proper, snooty, stuck-up mind, she had "saved" her stepdaughter from her ex-husband's poor influences and antiquated thinking and put her on the right track.

And the fact that she had then cleaned out her ex-husband of nearly everything was just a just reward for having to deal with him for ten years.

But now, she and her stepdaughter were on the verge of really making proper change. She had been elected an MP for an upper-middle class area, and had rallied the women to her cause, and they in turn had bent enough men to her line of thinking to get her into office. She had been working ever since on fixing this country. The sexism, the poor morals, the lack of manners, the generally animalistic behavior of most men; she was finally getting it fixed.

Her greatest success had just happened with the new "Morals and Behavior Law" which had finally made the childish stupidity of men punishable by law. No more of this "boys will be boys" and "it's on the parents to teach them right and wrong", now she had the full force of the law on her side and she was riding high.

Which made this weekend so enjoyable and so important.

She and her stepdaughter were going to make some "re-educational" videos and webinars this weekend with the help of Verity's dear friend, Warden Ivanka Lottacock, and one of her hand-picked guards, a young and driven woman named Caroline.

The Warden had convinced several men who were severing time for various minor sentences to participate as part of the show as the "students". These men were known pimps and thugs, who used women like playthings, sold them on the streets, and pushed drugs on them and others, but had been able to avoid getting caught on serious charges. Thanks to some "creative" (and illegal) work done by the warden, these men were on the hook to help or would be getting a much stiffer sentence coming down.

For a driven woman like Verity, minor points like the law defending these men and their rights were simply something to ignore and get around in the pursuit of a much greater (in her mind) good. So faced with harder prison terms these men had all agreed to be in these shows and to toe the line they were told to.

Sophie turned into the lane and through the gate of the country manor. A lovely old English home, three stories, full garden.

"Ah, I do so love coming out here to my country house. It let's one relax and enjoy simple things." Verity said as Sophie nodded. Of course, neither of them reflected on the fast it wasn't really their house, it had belonged to Verity's ex-husband and had been in his family for centuries. Or the fact that Verity had renamed it, fired most of the original staff (most of whom had been working there for generations), and had generally stomped all over everything that it had been.

The handyman smiled and tipped his hat. "Ma'am, Miss. Everything is ready as per your instructions. One slight problem though. Ms. Smith came down with a very bad flu and had to go to the hospital. She left me very detailed instructions though and everything is set the way you required. I even have a pot of your favorite tea waiting for you and your guests on the tray in the kitchen. I figured you would not want me tromping around in my muddy boots so I left it there."

Verity frowned but nodded. "That makes things a bit more difficult, but not impossible. Very well." She turned along with Sophie and strode into the front door.

The handyman kept his face smooth until the bitches were gone. "Didn't even ask if your maid was doing well or not. Fucking bitch. Well, you are going to get yours." The man looked up as a large van with "HM Prison System" drove up the lane. The man grinned and headed back to his house way far back in the tree line. The maid wasn't sick at all but was fully under the influence of the drug and now the gardener's toy. All part of the deal, with hints of more to come.

Verity came out of the front door with a big smile. She walked up to the warden and hugged her. "Oh Ivanka, so glad we could do this! It's so wonderful that we are finally seeing the fruition of all our hard work. And this is the guard you spoke so highly of? Caroline?"

Ivanka Lottacock smiled. She was a beautiful woman like Verity. Blonde hair, done up professionally in a bun of course, a lovely face but stern and dark eyes that could freeze a man in place from 20 feet away. She had a lovely body, and any man would say she had nice rack of tits (34B). She and Verity had been friends since school, and she was so happy about her friend's political success and her chance to help clean up England.

Caroline was a young prison guard who was the personal project of Ivanka. Caroline was young, blonde, in wonderful shape due to her profession, and one of the toughest guards in the prison. No man would dare go near her after getting one of her cold stares. In many ways she was a near clone of Sophie.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Imakunte. These are the volunteers." Caroline turned and gave a hard stare to the men who had quietly filed out of the van. They were all dressed in bright orange prison jumpsuits and slippers. None of them had been shackled. Verity smiled at the men, obvious cowed by Caroline and Ivanka.

The men were a mix of white and black, six in all, with a very large and heavily muscled man at the front. He kept his eyes down and seemed very subdued. The man at the back carried a two large bags of equipment.

"Gentlemen, I'm Ms. Imakunte, welcome to my home today. I won't waste your time with explaining things as I understand you have already been briefed on what will happen here. Please follow me inside and do be careful."

Verity turned and strode inside with Ivanka. Sophie followed, then the men moving in a row, and Caroline brought up the rear with a snarl. Verity led them to the sitting room and had them line up against the wall.

The man in the rear set down the bags and raised his hand. Ivanka nodded and he spoke.

"Um, Ma'am, Warden, I'm Jack, my friends call me J-Boy. I'm going to be the AV guy for this. I've been working on this in my work-release program, so tell me what area you need me to cover with the camera and I'll get set up."

Verity smiled and waved her hands. "We need to have this whole area on camera." The man nodded and pulled out a small device. He frowned. "Huh, light is just a bit weak. I need to set up some lighting and adjust it. It will take me a bit though."

Verity and Ivanka frowned at that. "We have a schedule to keep and I fail to see why we can't use this lighting."

The man nodded. "I understand Ma'am, but it will come out dark and not the best if we don't have some additional lighting. I can set it quickly, but why don't we all have a cup of tea now while we wait. We don't get a lot of tea normally, so I certainly wouldn't mind having a cup now and then another as we film."

The men all nodded with the large man saying "That's a great idea. I'd certainly be more relaxed with a cup before we film. Never done this so I'm a bit nervous ya'know."

Verity frowned but nodded. "Well, I suppose it won't hurt. Sophie dear? Bring the tea pot and some paper cups, save the good cups for when we film."

Sophie nodded and left the room. Verity and Ivanka chatted while Caroline glowered at the men, who remained quiet. The camera man started setting up a tripod and mounted a light. He was arranging it when Sophie came in with a tray of paper cups, a teapot, and four regular cups. She handed one to her stepmother, Ivanka, and Caroline first, and then she handed to tray to one of the men and motioned him to hand out the other cups. The women all added their sugar, milk, cream, and so on.

The man nodded and handed out the tea to the men while the women all sipped their tea. Verity took a sip and then a much larger one.

"Oh Verity, this tea is quite good." Ivanka said. She took another long sip and then finished her cup off. Verity did the same. "Yes, it is. It's just my normal brand, but it tastes different. I can't place the flavor, but it is quite lovely."

Ivanka nodded and helped herself to another cup. Verity, Sophie, and Caroline all did the same. This time the second the tea touched their lips they gulped it all down.

Verity blinked as she looked at her cup. "Oh my! That is so odd, why did I, um, did I..."

Verity's voice trailed off. Her body felt so relaxed. Her mind seemed to slow way down and she just slumped back into the couch with a lazy smile.

Verity looked over at Ivanka. Ivanka had a dull smile on her face, and her eyes seemed very glassy. The teacup dropped from her hand as she slumped back too. Verity heard a crash and then a thumping sound.

"Easy Officer, I got you. Oh boy do I got you." Verity slowly turned her head to see Sophie slumped in her chair and the camera man easing Caroline to the floor. The crash had been her teacup being dropped. A very distant part of Verity was annoyed by that as the teacup was part of a very expensive set, but it seemed a minor thing really.

The large black man moved forward and looked at her and then the warder. After a moment he nodded and opened Ivanka's purse. He pulled out her cellphone and turned it off. He did the same to the other cellphones the women had.

"We don't want to be disturbed during our filming now do we?" The man said. He looked at the clock and smiled. "Just bit more, then we can get started."

"They gonna stay like this Packer? All doped up?"

Packer grinned. "Nope. They will be back to normal in a moment, but with one big change."

Verity blinked. The feeling of lethargy faded quickly. She sat up and shook her head. Ivanka did the same. Ivanka stood up looking imperious and stone cold mad.

"What did you do?" She snarled.

Packer chuckled. "Just got you some tea bitch."

Ivanka's face flushed red. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" She took one step forward menacingly.

"STOP!" Packer shouted.

Ivanka froze. Packer moved up to her and grabbed her by the bun. With one twist he had her on her knees looking up at him with wide eyes. Packer looked at her.

"That's better. On the ground like the whore you really are." Packer looked at Verity and Sophie, both frozen in their chairs. "You two cunts, on your knees. You too Caroline. Come on now. You know you LOVE being on your knees in front of real men. Isn't that right Ms. Imakunte? No, Verity, I think I'll call you by your first name considering how we are going to be getting really close."

Verity slid to her knees immediately. In her mind her voice screamed "What is going on? What the FUCK is happening?" But in her mind another voice spoke.

"Yes sir, I LOVE being on my knees in front of a real man."

"It's Packer, bitch. You like being called Bitch? Does that make you wet?"

Verity licked her lips and nodded while her inner self raged. "Yes Packer." Her hand slid down over her crotch and rubbed. "I LOVE being called a bitch. So degrading, it makes me feel so dirty." Packer and the other men chuckled.

"That's right, keep that nice upper-class voice going. We need our bitches to be on their best behavior and use their best manners if we are going to make a webinar on proper civilized behavior."

Packer glanced at the other women. They smiled pleasantly at him, like it was normal behavior to be on their knees in front of a bunch of thugs.

"Okay V, here's the deal. Right now, you and the other bitches are hopped up on a drug called Zone. You don't need to know details, you only need to know that this drug is 100% addictive, and when under its influence, you are going to act normal no matter what we do to you." Packer looked down at Ivanka who smiled pleasantly at him.

"Oh yeah, it also makes you imprint able or something like that. Not sure exactly, only that after being dosed and used, you become linked to the people who used you. By the time we are done with you, you are all going to be our drug addicted slut whores who will do anything I say."

Packer glanced down at the warden. Ivanka smiled pleasantly at him.

"What do you think of that Ivanka?"

"Oh, I think that is quite lovely Packer. It sounds like a lovely plan, I am very happy to be turned into your drug addicted slut whore. The whole idea just sounds very enjoyable."

The man all laughed. Packer grinned. "Yeah? Now listen slut, what are you really thinking? That other little voice way back in your head? What's it saying 'bout this?"

Ivanka seemed to think a moment. "Oh, it's quite mad at you Packer. I'd say furious and livid. And the language being used is quite inappropriate."

All the thugs laughed at that, and the women all politely laughed as well, including Ivanka.

"'Kay, let's get this gang bang going. J-Boy, open up that other bag, let's get the Warden changed." Packer looked at Sophie and Verity. "Okay, here is how this shit will work. You two bitches are the hostesses. Wreck, Sean, strip Caroline naked. Jones, move this table out of the way."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers