The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if you were the last woman on earth," Cody spat as his back strained to keep from touching his clearly insane mother.

"Oh," Mariah said her eyebrow raised at the challenge, "are you telling me this thing..."

"Ma'am, dinner is ready!" their chef called out saving Cody from whatever his mother was about to say and do to him.

"My, my, aren't you the lucky one?" Mariah asked coyly her tongue flickered out missing Cody's lip by a hairs breath.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Andy asked looking into his brother's room.

"What do you think I am doing," Mariah said coldly, "I'm having a private discussion with my son," she said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Well, can you finish it later I'm starving?" Andy asked trying to throw his mother off track. "You know I have a weigh in soon, I need to put on a few pounds," he lied. He knew this game of his mother's all to well, it was the same tactic she had used on him. Yet it appeared to him his brother was putting on a stronger front then he ever did, which he had to admit he was proud of his brother for it.

"Don't think this is over young man, I have all night long, and you are a virgin that's never shared a bed with a real woman before. Tell me Cody how long do you can hold out when I love sleeping in the nude? When my hot, tight body is wrapped around yours every morning, how long can you hold out in not plunging this," rubbing her thigh against his groin, "into my hot box?"

"For as long as it takes to get out of this damn house," Cody said standing his ground. Four months. He had to survive his mother for four long months. Then he could find some place else to live. He hoped.

"Oh? Do you think you'll be able to get away from me so easily...?"

"Mom, dinner?" Andy said cutting in again.

"In a damn minute!" Mariah hissed.

"But it's going to get cold," Andy said rolling his eyes.

"You better not think you are going to be able to escape me at dinner," Mariah said pushing off the desk. Throwing open Cody's door, pushing Andy out of the way her ass swaying as she walked down the hall. Trying to keep the fact that she was so turned on to the point of madness. In all her life she never had to chase after someone this hard before. They all had bent to her will when it came to sex. Yet her son, her own flesh and blood didn't want to experience what she so was willing to give Cody. Although, it did mean once he did fall to her the victory would be all that much sweeter. She just hoped Cody didn't break to soon, she was starting to enjoy this little chase of theirs.

"Cody? What the hell is going on?" Andy asked once their mother was out of ear shot.

"Mom... kissed me today, on the lips! Then she threatened to ruin my teacher because she thinks Ms. Davis wants me or something!" Cody said throwing up his hands. "It doesn't matter to her I just got into one of the best art schools today. No! Now I'm grounded because I won't give her what ever is going on in that insane mind of hers," he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Oh! Damn, man, that's fucked up," Andy said. He didn't think his mother would go so far. He knew she was vicious when it came to what she wanted, yet to go after an innocent woman that was taking things a little to far.

"I know! Now I have to play along with her or she'll have you destroy my violin and have Ms. Davis ruined for something she hasn't even done," Cody said his shoulders sagging as he sat down on his bed.

Unbeknownst to them Stephanie was listening in. A wicked smile spread across her lips knowing that her mother hadn't gotten what she wanted. And if what she was hearing she was never going to get it. Her mind raced as to how she could use this to her advantage. Maybe she was going about this all wrong, maybe instead of using her body to lure her brother, what if she became his defender? Maybe if Cody sees her going to bat for him that he would grow closer to her; and if she could worm her way into that hard shell of his. Then Cody wouldn't be able to resist her any longer.

"Cody," Stephanie said softly making it appear she had just exited her room and heard nothing of what Andy and Cody had spoken about. "I'm sorry about what I did earlier."

"Uh-huh," Cody said aloofly as they walked down the hall not trusting his sister's motives.

"I really am Cody," Stephanie said softly brushing her body against his. "I'll make it up to you I promise." Cody didn't believe a word. Wondering when his life had become an episode of the Outer Limits?

Dinner was normal for him, his family bickering with one another. Except for his brother who actually took an interest in the school Cody would be attending once he was out of high school. Asking him all sorts of questions namely on how he had done it. Cody took pride in the fact he had perform "Winter" perfectly. Though Cody was increasingly surprised in his brother's attitude towards him. He began to wonder if they could actually act like brothers should have all along. However, that ended once dinner was over and his mother banished Cody to his room.

"Jesus Christ!" Cody yelp as his mother opened the bathroom door as he prepared to take a shower.

"What? I did tell you I would be here watching," Mariah said salaciously. Her silk robe becoming moist from the steam of the shower as she closed the door. "No need to be shy dear, it's not that I haven't seen it all before," she said closing the door as her eyes ran down her son's chest. Noting the small patch of hair that was coming in on the middle of his chest then to the towel that covered the prize she sought.

"Hmpf! Whatever!" Cody said pushing open his shower curtain slightly keeping his uncovered ass to the wall as he walked sideways to the shower. Quickly closing the curtain glad it was a dark blue, so she couldn't see him nor him, her. Cody wasn't about to give his mother that kind of pleasure.

"Hmm, I think I need to replace that thing," Mariah said as if reading his thoughts as she sat on the toilet, "a grounded boy needs proper supervision, and a good mother can't do that when she can't see her subject."

"You..." Sticking his head out his words dying in his throat as his mother's breasts and her snatch were on display for him. "Cover your damn self!" Cody growled snatching the curtain close again.

"Why should I? You are going to be see all of me for quite a long time, sweetheart," Mariah said running her hand over her exposed left breast. "Plus, it is quite hot in here."

"Then leave!"

"Again why would I? It seems to me you are the only one uncomfortable here not I. If you have such a problem with it don't you think you should have locked the door?! Plus this is my house, I can go anywhere I want in it, regardless if my son is currently showering," Mariah purred running her fingers along her lips. Feeling how moist they had become from the teasing of her son. How she yearned for the time when she could show Cody on how to properly please her. To have her hands running through his hair when his face was planted in-between her thighs.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Cody said sticking his head out again trying to ignore the fact that his mother was touching herself as he did.

"Threatening my child? No, never, but a woman does drastic things when the one she wants ignores her so blatantly," Mariah said looking her son square in the eye. Daring him to peer lower to see just what she was offering to him.

"That's such a fucking lie!" Cody was stunned by the speed his mother jumped up from the toilet not so much by the snap across his cheek.

"I told you!" Mariah growled her chest heaved in her anger. Fighting herself from taking hold of her son's face and burying it in her cleavage. "You do not speak to me in such a manner! Now for your punishment," she said taking hold of Cody's chin. Her eyes ran down her son's wet naked body savoring the prize that soon would be hers. Smirking inwardly as his eyes shot wide as her tongue probed his mouth. Loving how their lips were melding together as her fingers weaved through his hair. "Now that will be your punishment from now on if you dare to use such language again, or if you think to break any rule I so deem. It seems that's the only way to get it through your head I rule here."

"You're demented," Cody said snatching the curtain close again.

"Now get in there," Mariah said pushing her son into his room once he had finished his shower. Snatching his towel from his hips, "There won't any more need for this," she said smiling wickedly as Cody quickly covered his manhood with his hands. "Please," Mariah said waving off his modesty, "I just seen you naked," she said rolling her eyes undoing the knot in her robe. "Now it's time for bed young man," Mariah said hungrily as the fabric of her robe slid from her shoulders displaying her body to her son. "See nothing wrong with nudity."

"Except I'm your fucking son!" Mariah pounced on Cody causing him to fall backwards onto his bed.

"Mmm," Mariah moaned as she pulled away. Loving how her body felt on top of his. The way her breasts pressed into his chest, the way his hand pressed against her dancefloor only inches away from her paradise. "I told you that would happen if you keep using such language, or could it be that that was what you were after? For your mother to kiss you..." Yelping in surprise as her son threw her off.

"Only in your sick twisted dreams," Cody spat getting up from his bed before his mother could pin him down again. Digging through his dresser drawer for a pair of underwear, then pulling out a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. He wasn't about to be naked in the same bed as her.

"Such a shame," Mariah said teasingly, "but I have all the time in the world. However, do you have the willpower to sustain you all through these long months we will be together?"

"Damn right I do," Cody said before slipping into his closet. He wasn't going to give his mother the pleasure of seeing him dress not with whatever was going inside of her head. He just couldn't understand why she was doing this, or why she wanted her own son in such a manner. "Why now? When she hasn't given me a second thought all my life?" he asked himself as he pulled up his pajama pants. He pray this would keep her from trying anything in his sleep. "She must have gone insane? That's the only rational thing that makes sense of all this weirdness," he said to himself as his shirt slid down his chest, "what mother in her right mind would want her own son in such a way?" Shaking the thought from his mind as Cody blew out a breath as he reached for the door handle.

"You've kept me waiting Cody," Mariah said her fingertips ran along her hip as she laid on her side, "come, it's bed time," she said patting the spot in front of her.

Friday Night...

"Cody," Andy whispered as he ducked into his brother's room once their mother left to prepare for the upcoming party.

"Yeah," Cody said spinning his chair around.

"Want to get out of here?" Andy asked wanting to punish his mother as much as protect his brother from her.

"Of course, I do," Cody said perking up at the question.

"Good," Andy said tossing Cody his car keys. He knew they both couldn't disappear at the same time that would draw to many red flags from his mother and who would quickly put out the word to find them. There were far too many people on his mother's pay roll that would jump at the chance to get on her good side, and if it so happen that it required turning in her wayward children they wouldn't hesitate. "Why don't you go pay that Magen chick a visit? Maybe without me there you might get lucky," Andy said smirking.

"What about you?" Cody asked looking down at his hand.

"Don't worry about it, I'll run interference for you. I'm good at that," Andy said. Ever since Cody told him how their mother was threatening his teacher and everything else he began to ponder if he would do the same thing. It made him realize that he wouldn't, and that irked him to no end; however, as he looked at his brother in a new light Cody made him want to be a better man. "Now you get out of here, don't come back until two a.m." Andy knew by then his mother would long be asleep due the hectic nature of hosting a party that filled the lower floor of their home. While he also knew his mother would be furious once she learned of Cody's disappearance, but then she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Cody, he hoped, would take his advice, and seek out Magen. Whom he hoped would show his brother a good time.

"Thanks bro," Cody growing to like this side of his brother.

"Don't worry about it," Andy said waving off the statement, "It's the least I can do, after all I doubt I'd would've been able to pass my test if it wasn't for you."

"Plotting something I see," Stephanie said from behind Andy's back. She had heard it all and she was all the more willing to help. "Don't worry I'm here to help," she said flashing her brothers a warm smile. Andy and Cody shared silent glances with one another at the truthfulness of her words. "Well! Come on, Mom is probably in the parlor right now, so now is the best chance you are going to get," Stephanie said looking at Cody. She had no idea who this Magen was, however, she better not be after what she wanted from her little brother.

"Don't trust Stephanie," Andy whispered into his brother's ear. He knew his sister well enough that she wasn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart. Cody nodded as they snuck down the hall.

"Mom! Cody is sneaking out!" Stephanie smirked evilly as she ran down the first-floor hallway that led to the parlor.

"What!" Mariah roared.

"Fucking bitch!" Cody hissed as his brother pushed him out the door.

"Go. I'll stall them as long as I can," Andy said quickly closing the door. Cody's legs propelled him down the stairs after sharing a nod with his brother through the door. His chest heaved as he slammed the driver side door closed of his brother's RX-7. He prayed Andy would forgive him for pealing out of their driveway. Yet he wasn't about to get caught by their mother. There was no telling what she would do this time if she got her hands on him. His phone vibrated violently in the cup holder as his mother's number flashed across the screen. "Yeah, like I'm going to answer," Cody said rolling his eyes as he sped down the highway towards the city. He knew in a few minutes she be calling her minions to offer a sum to find him and bring him home. He also knew no one would pass up the chance of earning an easy ten thousand dollars, so he needed to find a place where they wouldn't find him and quick. However, he wasn't expecting to see his teacher walking down the sidewalk arms loaded down with groceries. Quickly downshifting praying he wasn't grinding the gears. "Ms. Davis?" Cody called out as he rolled down the passenger window.

"Cody? What are you doing here?" Ms. Davis asked peering through the open window.

"I was just heading into the city. Do you need a ride, I'd be happy to take you home," Cody said which was true he would, and it would give him a place to hide out for an hour or two long enough to throw off his scent.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to trouble you on your Friday night," Ms. Davis said trying to keep her cheeks from heating. She didn't want him to know about how she was thinking about him at that very moment. She wondered if the fates had read her thoughts.

"No trouble at all," Cody said reaching over opening the door for her. "There's a latch at the bottom of the seat to bend the seat forward so you can put your stuff in that really small backseat," he said smiling at her.

"I thank you for the ride," Ms. Davis said buckling in, brushing her hair behind her ear hoping her glasses didn't fog up by the heat that was coming off of her cheeks. "So were you off to see your girlfriend?"

"Don't have one Ms..."

"Call me Rosalind," she said looking over at as the waning sun light filtered through the window.

"Latin for pretty rose, fitting I would say," Cody said slyly.

"Stop your embarrassing me," Rosalind said bashfully hiding her face in her hands.

"What? I call it like I see it," Cody said smiling as he took a left towards his teachers apartment. Unaware of the red blinking light attached to the undercarriage that flashed along the pavement as Cody drove down the side road.

"So..." Rosalind squirmed in her seat due to the bass that was flowing up through her seat and playing havoc on her clitoris. "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"Not really," Cody said pulling into the apartment's parking lot, "I kind of ran out of my house with no real destination in mind."

"Then you haven't had supper yet?" Rosalind asked gently laying her hand over his as Cody put on the parking brake.

"N-no," Cody said remembering what his brother had told him.

"I'm not fancy, and I can't cook a great many things, but I do make a mean spaghetti," Rosalind said smiling warmly at him. She didn't think this day would come when it was just him and her alone together, and she wasn't about to let it pass her by. Throwing her teacherly instincts aside, allowing herself to give into the womanly feelings that were bubbling in her chest. "Would a strapping young man care to join a rather lonely older woman for dinner?" Rosalind asked drawing small circles with her thumb on the back of his hand. Whatever was going to happen that night was rudely ruined as two sets of flashing red lights squealed to a stop behind his brother's car.

"You in the car put your hands up!" shouted the officer as he drew his weapon.

"Cody what's going on?!" Rosalind asked fearfully.

"I have no clue," Cody said equally afraid.

"Passenger with your right hand slowly open your door," the man barked, "now slowly walk backwards towards the sound of my voice."

"What's going on?" Rosalind hissed as another officer wrenched her arm behind her back.

"Driver? Slowly exit the car the same way as the woman before you," the man ordered as his partner patted down the passenger.

"I demand to know what I'm being arrested for?" Rosalind growled.

"A report came in the car you are were riding in was stolen ma'am," the female officer said as the cuffs closed around Rosalind's right wrist.

"What?! That's preposterous! Cody tell them you didn't steal that car!"

"Of course, I didn't!" Cody huffed in pain as the male officer slammed the side of his face against the surface of the trunk, "how can I steal my own brother's car who leant it to me?" he asked as the man roughly patted him down.

"Really now?! What to explain why you were in a car alone with an older woman?" the officer asked.

"She's my teacher you idiot, I was giving her a ride home. Check the back it's full of her groceries. Plus how can I steal a car if my brother gave me his...," Cody began to ask only to see their town car pull into the parking lot. "Mother," he spat. He should have known this was all her doing.

"Ma'am is what he is saying true?" the female officer asked nodding to another to check the back.

"Yes, he was being kind to me, so I didn't have to walk in the cold loaded down with my bags," Rosalind said she couldn't believe this was happening. How could anyone know Cody was there? Although the thought of Cody being a bad boy did get her neither region throbbing.

"There are bags from the local food mart in the back, and the key is dangling in the ignition," the portly officer said once the call came in on the location of the car. It didn't sit right with him that it seemed to him someone was steering them from the shadows, and he didn't like it.

"Ma'am do you have the receipt with you?" the man asked eager to put this snipe hunt to an end.

"Yes, it's in my bag, and I am also sure the stores security cameras shows that my student picked me up soon after I left," Rosalind said stating her case.

1...45678...12