The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were just practicing "Winter" for our upcoming national contest. I know this is just a field trip for you, yet your skill beckons to me to help you shine for all the ages to come. That is if I have your teachers approval?" Paul asked looking over at Ms. Davis.

"Oh yes, I think it would do my students a world of good to see firsthand the skill required to enter this place," Ms. Davis said nodding her approval, "now you do what I have taught you, remember to breathe and your pauses," she whispered into Cody's ear. She couldn't be any prouder than she was at that moment. She knew Cody had just leaped the biggest hurdle. She knew the second challenge was to play with the house band. To see if he had the skill needed to be humble and work with the band and the skill to command when the director called on him.

"Yes Ms. Davis," Cody said trying not to notice the way her breasts felt. "She smells so good," he thought to himself. Quickly shaking it off, he couldn't afford such distractions yet. Once he was home then he would take care of such thoughts like he always had. Cody watched as Paul sent his assistant to fetch his students that were waiting for his instructions to return.

"Amanda, why don't you sit this one out," Paul said looking at his lead violinist, "Cody was it?" he said looking over at the boy as he nodded. "Why don't you take Amanda's spot for the duration of the song."

"Gladly," Cody said turning his back to his mother. She wasn't going to hold sway over him not now.

"Damn! That boy! He's far to talented," Mariah huffed into her mind as her leg kicked wildly as she sat there listening to her son play. "But he plays so beautiful," she sighed inwardly knowing she couldn't destroy that talent of his. Slyly peering out of the corner of her eye at the woman that took far too much interest in her son. "Yes, he'll break if I push that button. I just know he'll break knowing if he doesn't give me what I want than his favorite teacher will be gone. Regardless if it's true or not a teacher sleeping with a student ends any attempt of finding another teaching job. That will teach her for thinking she can have my son," she said to herself.

"Man, that was beautiful," said the woman that sat beside Cody once the song was over, "and you never once practiced with us. Your skill is just astounding," she said in awe as she looked up at him.

"I can't take all the credit, the way you all are in tuned with one another made it easy for me to blend in," Cody said modestly bowing to the orchestra and the conductor.

"Cody?" Paul said laying down his baton, "I want you in this school. That is if you are interested?"

"Really?!" Cody's eyes went wide in surprise.

"Oh yes, you play a song so beautifully without a moment to practice. You my young friend are a rare find," Paul said smiling warmly at him as he held out his hand, "I would be honored to help you shine a little more," he said approving of the strong firm handshake Cody gave him.

"I'd be honored to attend this school," Cody said trying to keep his excitement from his voice.

"Good, you'll hear from me in a few weeks," Paul said, "now why don't you go gather your things I'm sure your class is eager to continue on their tour."

"Yes sir," Cody said with a curt nod.

"Cody you did it!" Ms. Davis said exuberantly fighting herself from throwing her arms around him. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Way to go man, don't think I could perform like that on a drop of a dime," said one of his classmates.

"Yes," Mariah said drawing out the word as she stood behind her son watching how his shoulders tensed up, "we'll have to talk about this once we get home. This is a rather delicate matter you choose a school all on your own without a thought on how you are going to pay for it," she said sighing shaking her head. "However, you did play masterfully, and you should be commended for that," Mariah said with a sneaky smile as she saw that defiance of his. "Maybe you should practice regularly for me, just so you aren't allowing that fine talent to wither away."

"That would never happen," Cody said coldly.

"Come on man, you shouldn't talk like that to your own mom," one of his class mates said to him.

"Yes," Mariah said wiping her eye, "it sadness me that my own son speaks to me in such a manner," she said playing the victim.

"Well, let's get moving class lots more for us to see," Ms. Davis said drawing attention away from Cody.

"This isn't over," Cody said darkly before walking off.

"Oh sweetheart, it's only just begun," Mariah said with a sinister smirk.

"Thank you all for coming to Midland and I hope you all give serious thought as to what happens after high school," their tour guide said from the entrance steps of the school.

"Well class," Ms. Davis said looking down at her watch, "those of us that rode here with their parent(s) may go ahead and head home. The rest of us will arrive just in time to catch the last bell of the day. Oh! Before I forget I want you all to go home and practice "Winter" that we all had the pleasure of hearing today. You never know you too may just get your own chance as Cody did today," she said dismissing her students.

"Come along Cody, time for us to go home," Mariah said looping her arm around Cody's, "we can talk about this school while on the way home," she said putting on the best motherly display that she could.

"You know no one bought that little act of yours," Cody said keeping his voice low.

"Oh?! I think they did especially that teacher of yours. I do wonder how she will ever pay her bills once she is known as a child predator," Mariah said cruelly, "I bet all she ever wanted was to be a teacher. I wonder how she'll take the news once word gets out she's been sleeping with one of her students?"

"That's a bold face lie, and you know it!" Cody shouted causing all commotion to stop as their eyes were centered on them.

"Please Cody, not here," Mariah pleaded putting on her act.

"Whatever! I'll find my own damn way home...," only to be stopped by the tightening grip of his mother's hand.

"If you don't want that woman to lose everything you will get in that damn car right now!" Mariah hissed low. "God! There's that look again, why does it make me so damn wet?!" she asked herself as Cody narrowed his eyes at his mother. It took all her will not to lunge forward to take the sides of her son's face in her hands and kiss those lips of his. To show her son he didn't need another woman when she was willing and determined to give him everything he ever wanted.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Cody sneered wrenching his arm free of his mother. Throwing open the rear door of limo before disappearing into its depths.

"Take us home Greg," Mariah ordered as the car door closed. Noticing how her son sat on across from her on the other bench seat as the partition rolled up behind him. "Cody," she said softening her tone hoping this would throw her son off balance. "I know I came on a little strong...,"

"A little! You threaten to have my teacher's life ruined because I won't play your sick game whatever the hell it is!"

"I know, but can't you see sweetheart I only want the best for you; and who better to know what is best for you than I? The woman that..."

"You did no such thing," Cody spat, "you left my upbringing to my nanny. So, don't even say you know what is best for me when you don't have the slightest damn clue about me," he huffed angrily as he crossed his arms. "Why does everything have to be about you?! Why can't for once in your fucking..."

"Cody Evan Warlick! You will not speak to me in such language," Mariah snarled.

"Fucking life be happy for your son?" Cody asked ignoring his mother's words. "I just secured a spot at one of the best art schools in the country, yet what do I hear from you nothing other than threats to a wonderful teacher."

Mariah's eyes burned red hot as her hands curled around her dress. She couldn't believe he had interrupted her and ignored her warning to boot. She didn't know if she wanted to strangle him or kiss him. Yet she couldn't help but rub her thighs together and notice how wet she was.

"You're grounded for the rest of the school year!" Mariah said hastily.

"Bah! Like you are ever around to enforce that damn thing," Cody said waving off his mother as he looked out the window as their limo sped down the streets of New York.

"Oh but, I will be," Mariah smirked wickedly as her son's head snapped towards her, "every day when you get home from school I will be there. Every night when you crawl into bed I will be there. When you masturbate in the shower. I. Will. Be. There." Maniacal laughter filled the rear of that sleek limo as fear crept into her son's eyes. "But," Mariah said holding up a finger, "I will forget everything that has happened today only if you come over here and let me teach you how to kiss a woman," she said sweetly patting the seat beside her. "That's not too much to ask now is it?"

"Fuck you, you can take that weird ass shit and shove it," Cody said defiantly.

"I see," Mariah said in a cold monotone voice, "a more forceful approach is needed," she said her tongue flicking against her teeth. "Then you are no longer allowed to go into the shed alone anymore. You will practice in front of me in your underwear and nothing else. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your ownership of that violin you covet so much," Mariah said pointing to the case that sat in his lap, "and you will watch as Andy stomps it into kindling, also you shall listen in as I call the school board bound and gagged as I end that woman's career. So my defiant son, you have two choices either play for me in your undergarments or lose what you hold dear and the teacher you so admire. Do you understand you hold a woman's life in your hands?" Mariah asked her frustration running high that her own son was being so difficult.

Cody's nails dragged across the case as his anger rose. He wasn't about to allow Ms. Davis to lose anything because his mother had become fixated on her for whatever reason that was. For two and a half years she has help him hone and refine his skill. Cody couldn't repay her by standing back and doing nothing when his mother had Ms. Davis in her sights. No. He wasn't that kind of man. He might not know a whole lot about the real world yet. He knew one thing defense of another from and enemy they knew not of.

"Fine," Cody growled.

"I'm sorry its..."

"Save your platitudes for someone that believes the lies that curl off that fork tongue of yours," Cody said turning away from his mother.

Mariah howled inside her head at the sheer stubbornness of her son. This wasn't how it was meant to go. Her son was meant to break the moment she had threatened his teacher. He was supposed to give her everything she asked for and then some. Not this standoff between two Cold War powers. Why wasn't Cody buckling underneath her heel like every man she had dealings with? Why did it feel like trench warfare when she looked into his eyes? Could it be that her youngest son was like her a type "A" personality? Was that why it felt like she was banging her head against a brick wall?

The rest of the ride to their home was filled with silence as they pulled to a stop along those cold, gray granite steps that lead to the front entrance of her home. Mariah and Cody stared daggers at one another waiting for the other to make the first move. It wasn't until Greg opened the door beside her that forced her hand. Watching over the roof of the limo as Cody darted out from the other side. The banging of the front door caused her cheek to twitch knowing how she didn't like such things done in her own home.

Cody stumped angry up the stairs to his room. Muttering under his breath as he drew near his room. A wicked smile formed on his lips as he heard his father in his bedroom.

"Dad?" Cody said knocking on the door.

"Hello Cody, something I can help you with?" Daniel asked not looking up from the financial reports in his hand from the firm he ran.

"I won't be able to play for you Friday," Cody said knowing how his mother had most likely bragged about having live music for her party.

"Oh? Any reason as to why this sudden change?" Daniel asked finally looking at his youngest son.

"Because it would piss off Mom," Cody said mater-of-fact.

"I see," Daniel said with a smirk. He knew that would definitely aggravate his wife to no end. "Well, I will surely miss hearing you play, but I quite understand. Just make sure you aren't here that night." Cody nodded before heading to his room.

"Hey Cody," Stephanie purred as she laid on her brother's bed. Laying on her side allowing those shocked eyes to view her naked body. "This bed feels so amazing," she said seductively running her hand along the cover of his bed. "I do wonder how I would look as my sweet, talented brother pounds me into it."

"You can take that crazy shit and get the hell out of my room!" Cody yelled diverting his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to pass up the chance to be inside of this sweet pussy of mine?" Stephanie asked spreading her legs, running her fingers along her lips trying to entice her brother to taste her sweet cunt.

"You god damn right! Now get the fuck out!" Cody said. He thought this day couldn't get any weirder than it already was. Boy, was he ever wrong.

"Look. At. Me. Cody," Stephanie said in cold controlled tones, "if I leave you will never get the chance to experience this," she said kneeling on his bed running her hands stomach before cradling her breasts.

"Give it a rest sis," Andy said entering Cody's room tossing a towel in his sister's face. "No means no," he said nodding towards the door.

"My brother the fool," Stephanie huffed angrily as she wrapped herself in the towel, "Don't think I'll forgive you for this," she hissed low.

"Whatever," Andy and Cody said in unison.

"Thanks," Cody said offhandedly setting down his violin case on his desk.

"Not a problem, plus she was in the way, and I need your help," Andy said his notebook and text book resounded with a soft thud as it thumbed against his hip.

"With... oh," Cody said glancing down.

"Yeah, I thought since you took calculus, this shouldn't be a problem for you," Andy said laughing nervously rubbing the back of his head. Only to see his brother tense up as their mother's voice drifted down the hall.

"There you are," Mariah said from Cody's doorway. Wondering why her eldest son was in Cody's room. "My, my, what do we have here?"

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with." Andy quickly looked between two of them. He had never heard his brother talk like that namely to their mother; nor has he ever seen his mother so furious that anyone talked to her in such a manner and lived. Andy was finding that he never actually knew the man that stood beside him.

"You know I'm not going anywhere you know that," Mariah said standing her ground.

"Fine. Stay, go I don't care, just don't get in the way," Cody said gesturing for his brother to take a seat at his desk as he switched the lamp light on.

"Cody, I will not be spoken to in such a manner in my own damn house," Mariah said trying to keep her temper in check, yet that cocky smirk that he was wearing was irking her to no end.

"Don't like it there's the door," Cody said pointing to the door as he looked over the problem his brother was trying to solve. "Ah, I see the problem, you're trying to multiply the five to everything in the parentheses. What you should do is solve what's inside of them first then multiply the five," he said working the problem on a scrap piece of paper, "once you have that then you divide the fifteen, so you can solve for "A" once you do this side of the equation," pushing the paper towards his brother seeing if Andy was paying attention. Ignoring the noise of his bed as his mother's breathing carried the hints of her anger.

"Cody? What the hell is going on? Why hasn't Mom ripped your head off yet?" Andy wrote down making their mother believe he was working on the problem.

"Tell you later," Cody wrote down. "Now try this one," he said aloud pointing to the problem near the bottom of the page.

"Cody? Why are you helping that block head?" Mariah asked coldly. Cody saw how his brother griped his pencil tightly.

"Because he asked, I don't see you bothering to help any of your children, that is if threatening them is your form of help then you might want to rethink your mothering skills," Cody said peering over his shoulder, "and there is nothing wrong with one wishing to better themselves, but you wouldn't know anything about that," he said squeezing his brother's shoulder.

"You and I are going to have words once you have finished," Mariah said glaring at her son's back.

"Yeah, yeah," Cody said waving off her threat.

"Andy, leave now," Mariah ordered as an hour had passed, "if you need more help I'll pay for a private tutor."

"Why? I already have my private tutor. I am paying Cody for his help," Andy said turning in his seat.

"We'll find you a new," Mariah said glancing at Cody, "smarter one for you. One that isn't grounded and has overplayed his hand long enough," she said in a tone it was no longer up for debate.

"Might as well save yourself while you can," Cody nodded to his brother, "I can't guaranty there won't be collateral damage."

"If you need me," Andy said low, so his mother wouldn't hear, "I'm just down the hall. I'll be here quick as a flash should she get to... demanding," he said seeing his brother nod before walking towards the door.

"Close it," Mariah ordered as Andy crossed the threshold. "So you think you can just blow me off just like that," she said snapping her fingers.

"Well, if I just tossed out my naked sister, why she was in here and what she was thinking," Cody said shrugging his shoulders, "I think I can withstand whatever you think you have."

"Oh?! Stephanie was in here," Mariah perked at the news.

"Yeah, about where you are," Cody said with his back to his mother as he straightened out his desk.

"I'll have a talk about her drinking so early in the evening. I am sorry you had to see that," Mariah said sincerely, "I see to it she doesn't do such things anymore. Now to this tone of voice you think is wise to use to with me," she said her tongue running along her upper lip as she studied her son's back. Pleased that Stephanie didn't get her way. More so that Cody was the one that sent her packing.

"Couldn't close the deal, huh? I guess my son has better taste then all the men in the world. Just shows you that body means nothing to Cody," Mariah quickly texted her daughter. Chuckling when all her daughter could do was send back an angry emoji face.

"So how long are you planning on staying in my room?" Cody asked finally turning around.

"I told you didn't I. Every minute of your life in this house I will be there," Mariah said smirking wickedly, "since obviously you have a thing for older women. I do wonder if I will get mauled in my sleep when I share this bed with you," she said glancing up as her hand ran over his comforter.

"I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole." Cody kept his fear from showing as his mother surged off of his bed.

"Cody," Mariah said her breath hot against his face. Sucking on her lower lip fighting herself as her fingers ran down the side of his face centimeters away from his skin. "You shouldn't be so argumentative with your own mother," she said, only wishing to suck on that lower lip of his as her breasts swelled as she tried to contain her hunger. "Not when," Mariah said treading her right leg in-between his, her thigh brushing up against her son's groin, "when you and I will be spending an awful lot of time with one another," she said softly pressing her breasts against his chest. Placing her hands on either side of his waist leaning forward as her son leaned backwards. "You may never know I might find something hard pressed against my ass in the mornings," Mariah said gently rubbing her thigh against his groin. "And you never know maybe I'll take care if for you."

1...34567...12