The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Cody said making a hasty retreat back to his bedroom.

"Andy, you can come out now," Mariah said knowing her eldest son had snuck into her bathroom ten minutes ago. She couldn't believe how wet she was just yearning to break her youngest son. However, time was needed to break down his defenses and time is all that she had if her youngest son was anything like her other children. Then she would have all the cock she could ever want, living under her roof. Looking over as Andy walked out of her bathroom in the nude as the lamplight highlighted his tone muscles. His rock-hard cock leading the way. "Andy is that for me?" Mariah asked licking her lips as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Yes, you want this cock don't you Mom?"

"Mmm... come feed your hungry mother," Mariah purred as she watched that cock bounced as her son approached her awaiting mouth.

Wednesday a week later...

"I'm so glad you could make it Cody," Ms. Davis said smiling at her favorite student.

"Me too," Cody said smiling warmly at his teacher. "Umm... Ms. Davis I have a question. If this guy wants to hear me play will there be a pianist there?"

"I don't know, why?"

"Because," his eyes darted around before leaning in. Trying to block out the fact that her breasts felt so wonderful against his chest. "I will need someone to play the piano part of Nocturne op. 9 no. 2 in C sharp minor."

"Oh?" Ms. Davis said glancing out of the corner of her eye. She prayed that Cody couldn't feel that she hadn't worn a bra that day and hoped that he couldn't feel how her nipples were hardening. It had been so long since she had any kind of man so close to her as Cody currently was. "I think I might be able to help you with that if you don't mind us pairing off?"

"Not at all Ms. Davis," Cody said happily seeing his class walking down the steps towards the bus.

How she wanted Cody to say her first name. To hear her name pass across those lips of his. Yet she was a teacher and a teacher shouldn't cross that fine line; yet that sweet smile of his was making it very hard for her to see that line. Turning her head as the other chaperones guided her students onto the bus. A horn hooked as a black, sleek, polished limousine pulled along the curb. Ms. Davis arched an eyebrow as the chauffeur walked quickly around the front of the limo. "Now who could be so pompous?" Ms. Davis asked herself. Looking over at Cody when she heard him sigh then back to the limo as the driver opened the rear door.

"Why is she here?" Cody said trying to keep his annoyance from his voice as the top of his mother's red hair peaked over the rim of the open door.

"Sorry I'm late sweetheart," Mariah said her slim black dress fluttered in the breeze. Her heels clicked on the sidewalk, her hips swayed alluringly, a mink fur wrap hugged her shoulders, drawing onlookers to gaze longingly into the valley of her breasts. Her diamond necklace sparkled in the sunlight as those crimson painted lips curved into a smile, her eyes sparkled as her son gaze fell upon her. "But the developer was lazy and late, so I had to fire him," Mariah said slyly studying the woman beside her son, "you know how I hate constant tardiness and laziness from those that works for me," she said hoping her son could smell the sweet fragrance she had dawned just for him. "Cody are you going to introduce me?"

"Ms. Davis, Mom, Mom, Ms. Davis," Cody said making a quick introduction giving his mother a look as to why she was there.

"Mrs. Warlick," Ms. Davis said holding out her hand to the woman.

"Ms. Davis," Mariah said gently shaking the woman's hand.

"Nice to meet you, but as you can see we are just about to leave for our field trip," Ms. Davis said gesturing to the bus.

"I know that is way I am here," Mariah said keeping her wicked smile from showing at her son's shocked look. "I did check the box to be a chaperone for my son," she said not seeing how her son's hand tightened around the handle of his violin case.

"I see, well we are certainly glad that you managed to join us today," Ms. Davis said as politely as she could.

"Would it be permissible if my son rides with me?" Mariah asked having no wish to soil her dress by riding in that bus.

"Yes of course," Ms. Davis nodded. Hating the fact that she wouldn't be able to sit beside Cody on the way there or back for that matter.

"Excellent," Mariah said eager to tease her son on the way there, "come along Cody, we mustn't keep the bus waiting," she said taking her son by the arm leading Cody to the awaiting limo. Ms. Davis folded her hands against her heart as Cody looked back, his eyes pleading with her to save him. Yet she couldn't without letting on what has been building over the past two and a half years. "Greg, follow that bus," Mariah ordered before rolling up the partition. The last thing Cody saw were the concerned eyes of his friend before that dark tinted glass enclosed him alone with his mother.

"So Cody, where exactly are we going?" Mariah asked looking over at her son who sat as far away as possible from her.

"Midland art school," Cody said matter-of-fact, "why are you here? You never once cared enough, why now?" he asked heatedly.

"One you shall watch your tone. I am after all your mother. As to why I am here did I not already say?" Mariah asked laying her clutch on her lap, "now why don't you come a little closer Cody. I don't like the distance between us."

"Umm...," Cody mumbled trying to find a reason not to.

"Cody, I won't tell you again," Mariah said her annoyance rising the longer her son was holding out on her. She didn't have to work so hard for Andy to come to her. "Why is it taking so much effort with Cody? Could it be that he doesn't like the other sex? Or has someone else beaten me to my prize?" she asked herself as she patted the seat beside her. "If that boy has given what is rightfully mine there will be hell to pay! He better not have given it to Stephanie before me! If he has, oh than, Cody will be dire straits," she said to herself as her eye twitched with his slow progress. Huffing as she was forced to scoot closer to her son. He was meant to come to her not the other way around. "So tell me," Mariah said sweetly, her fingertips tracing along his forearm slyly plucking it off of his case before gently laying it in her lap. "What is so special about this art school?"

"It's one of the best music schools to go to in the whole country and it can make my career, other than that not much," Cody said sarcastically.

Mariah's eyes flared in anger no one talks to her in such a manner, no one! Snatching Cody's chin to the side, "You will drop the sarcasm! I am not the fool like your brother is, do I make myself clear?!" Mariah growled as her grip tightened on her son's chin. Yet she didn't see the fear in those green eyes of his like she did when he was younger. No. There in those emerald depths Mariah saw the fires of his defiance. She could feel her slickness awakening, her heart racing no one ever dared to look at her as her son was at the moment. No one dared to challenge her, not his father, not her employees, they all knew the wrath they would incur if they ever crossed her. So then, why would her own child do such a thing? Had she given him to much freedom? Had her neglect brought this about? However, she wasn't prepared face how much it turned her on. Without thinking she finally tasted the lips of her son and she wanted more.

"What the hell?!" Cody hissed scooting away from his mother wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"Come now Cody," Mariah purred hungrily as her lust fully took over, "we both know how you need your mother's affection. Let me give it to you as only a mother can," her hand ran up his thigh as Cody pressed himself against the door.

"The hell I do!" Cody said brushing his mother's hand off. "I've done just fine without you."

"Is that so," Mariah said narrowing her eyes. She wasn't one to be rebuked, at least not by her own child. "Tell me how will you ever pay for this school without me, hmm? How will you pay for all the food I provide for you, the private school I pay for, these things are not cheap Cody? Your schooling alone runs forty thousand dollars a year plus everything else you need. Cody, it's a simple thing to give me what I want, and I want you," Mariah purred reaching out only to have her hand batted away once again.

"To hell with what you want!" Cody spat wishing the car ride would end so he could escape his mother. Mariah snapped her head to the side as she felt the car slowing and the partition lowering slightly.

"Ma'am. We are almost there two more minutes," Greg said hoping Cody was all right back there.

"Thank you, Greg," Mariah said keeping her anger from her voice. "It seems you are saved for now," she hissed low, "but think of this boy, if I don't get what I want by the time this damn trip is over than you can get the hell out of my house. Why don't you think about that while you play that stupid little thing? It is a simple matter all you have to do give in to me. I am your mother after all I would never hurt my own child," Mariah said as the car crawled to a stop. "Fuck," she cursed as her child bolted out of the car the moment it came to a stop.

"Dude! Is that your Mom?!" asked one of his male class mates as they gathered around as Ms. Davis talked to the chaperones.

"Unfortunately," Cody said darkly wishing he could get his mother's taste off of his lips.

"She's hot," said another as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"And a bitch," Cody said under his breath. His mind racing as to where he could crash for the night until he figured out where he could stay permanently until he graduated. Then he could apply for grants and scholarships, loans if need be if he could get into Midland. Cody wasn't about to give into his mother's ultimatums. He rather live in a cardboard box then to ever do that.

"Students, can I please have your attention!" Ms. Davis called out silencing their mummering voices. Cody tried not to notice how his mother was glaring angrily at him. He tried to shake the chill he felt creeping up his back. "Now before we go in, I want to remind you that their classes are in session, so I want you all on your best behavior or whose parents aren't here today will be duly informed once this field trip is over."

"Yes Ms. Davis," came a chorus of voices.

"Good," Ms. Davis nodded, "now if you follow our guide she will show us this wonderful school she has," she said slyly looking around for Cody.

"Now Midland was founded in 1909 by..." Cody lost interest as their guide rattled off facts he cared not for. His eyes darting around wondering where his mother was. Which he soon found her surround by a half dozen of his classmates. Cody sent them a silent thank you hoping he could melt into the crowd, yet that was never meant to be.

"Cody?!" Mariah's cold steely voice cut through the noise. "I do hope you're not planning on sneaking off?" she asked allowing the innuendo to hang in the air as he became the center of attention. "I think you need to stay beside me, so I can keep an eye on you," Mariah said with a sinister smile waiting for her son to open his mouth. Knowing that she could play the victim should her son spoke out against her.

Cody could feel his face redden as all eyes looked to him. Biting his tongue knowing she had him trapped. If he spoke out against her it would make him look very bad and he couldn't have that. He needed his teacher's recommendation and he wouldn't get that if Ms. Davis thought he was a trouble maker. Yet he couldn't remain silent either.

"Of course not, I just wanted a better look at this place and I couldn't do so in the middle of the crowd, now could I?" Cody asked firing back with his own taunt.

"Well then, you can see the splendor of this school from back here with me, where I can keep my eye on you," Mariah said narrowing her eyes at him.

"I guess you are right," Cody said his hand tightening on the handle of his violin case when he couldn't see a way out.

"You do realize I could buy this school out right and make sure you never get the chance to attend this school? What would you do then, hmm?" Mariah whispered coldly into her son's ear.

"Find somewhere else where your damn money means nothing," Cody growled, "and hate you for the rest of my life for taking this away from me."

"Don't you forget it's my damn money that's kept a roof over your head, food in your stomach, and that violin you so covet," Mariah hissed. She didn't understand why even their arguments were turning her on. Not even his father had the balls to speak to her in such a manner. "Then again I don't need to buy this place my influence spreads across this city like a web. I do wonder what then would you do when no school would touch your application? Or I could use it to help you baby. I could get you into so many places, in front of the right people, people I might add that have their own orchestras. Now tell me is it truly wise to anger me any further than you already have, when I can do so much for you?"

"I've never once asked a damn thing from you and you think I'm going to start now?" Cody asked keeping his voice low.

"Whether you fulfil your dream or not it matters little to me," Mariah said aloofly as she checked the condition of her nails, "or I could see to it that everything you want falls at your feet."

"I'd rather fuck a hole in a wall," Cody snorted.

"Think carefully Cody," Mariah's grip tightened around Cody's arm, "I'm a powerful woman. I can make your life a living hell. Make it to where you can never get a job, never get into school. You be forced to play that piece of wood just for pocket change, or I could simply take it away and sell it," she said an evil light flaring in her eyes as her son's head snapped towards her.

"Not even you are that petty," Cody said in a hush whisper as they neared the auditorium.

"When I'm rebuked time and time again a woman gets petty," Mariah whispered her lips brushing against his ear before her lips captured his earlobe. Quickly pulling away as the doors opened, releasing her hold on his arm as his teacher stood at the door ushering them in.

"Cody a moment," Ms. Davis said when her favorite student brought up the rear.

"Is something wrong?" Mariah asked in a concerned motherly voice.

"I'd like to confer privately with my student," Ms. Davis said sternly.

"If it involves my son I'd like to know," Mariah said not moving an inch.

"Cody are you ready? Mr. Platen won't take anything less then perfection," Ms. Davis said wishing she could ask what was really on her mind. She could see something was off between him and his mother, yet she dared not ask while she stood beside Cody. She doubted Cody could answer truthfully with his mother there.

"Yes, I am," Cody said eager to prove to his mother he can do this on his own merit and not with her help.

"Good, good," Ms. Davis said instinctively reaching out straightening out his tie for him. "Now you go and show this school that you belong here," she said smiling warmly at him. Trying to keep the lewd thoughts from surfacing in her mind.

"The gall of that woman thinking she can touch what is mine," Mariah growled low as she watched the woman walking down the aisle.

"I am not your damn anything other than your son," Cody spat as he passed.

"Keep thinking that young man," Mariah purred at the challenge that awaited her, "soon you are going to know what my hot pussy feels like wrapped around that cock of yours," she cooed lustfully as she followed after her son.

"Paul, this is the student I told you about," Ms. Davis said resting her hand on the small of Cody's back.

Mariah's cheek twitched at the display, no one touched what was hers, and Cody whether or not he knew it, he was hers. "Maybe it was because of her Cody was being so difficult? I wonder what if I threatened to ruin her maybe then Cody would be more receptive to me," she thought to herself.

"Ah! The solo violinist you sent me the recording of?!" Paul said exuberantly in a thick French accent taking Cody by the shoulders studying the boy. "I must say I was greatly impressed with your performance."

"Thank you," Cody said gracefully, "I've got a pretty good teacher," he said shooting Ms. Davis a glance. "It's because of her I aim to attend this school of yours."

"Ah! Most excellent!" Paul's eyes glanced down seeing the violin case. "Why don't you go ahead and perform your audition for me. You do have one, yes?"

"Of course!" Cody nodded vehemently.

"Excellent," Paul smiled broadly, "Class why don't you take five," he said looking over to the students that waited for his instructions. "Now the stage is yours," Paul said nodding to Ms. Davis.

"Class, why don't you take a seat and enjoy the performance," Ms. Davis said looking over at her own class. "Cody," she leaned into him, "you do have the sheet music for Nocturne?"

"Yes," Cody whispered not that he needed it he only brought it in case he found someone to play the piano part.

"Good, I don't have a memory like yours," Ms. Davis giggled softly.

"Cody," Mariah said moving in-between them. She wasn't about to allow the woman to grow any closer to her son. "What are you going to play?" Cody said nothing as he glared at his mother. "I wonder how you would like it if your teacher found herself without a job?" Mariah whispered low into his ear. "You may be defiant, yet I doubt you would be this defiant when I can end her," she hissed low.

"You wouldn't?!"

"I would. I don't like competition for what is already mine," Mariah said evilly, "think about that while you are up there," she said pushing her son towards the stage.

Placing his violin case onto on the seat of the main violin players chair for Midland's orchestra. Popping the latches of his case trying not to allow his mother's words to affect him. Peering out of the corner of his left eye watching how Ms. Davis ran her hands along her ass before sitting down on the piano bench. He knew he couldn't get her involved in whatever was going on inside his mother's head. Cody just couldn't allow Ms. Davis to fall into his mother's web. He knew how to navigate it, whereas she knew nothing of the vindictiveness that ran through his mother's veins. Handing her the sheet music bowing to her before facing the audience. Ignoring the look his mother was giving him as he brought the violin to his chin. His bow hung at his side as his finger tapped against his bow counting down the seconds as the piano played.

Cody ignored the "Awes" that escaped the lips of his peers. There was only one person that he needed to impress with his playing. Pouring everything he had learned over the eight long years. Filling those sad notes with the emotions that were slowly brewing in the back of his mind. Hoping that his mother saw that he didn't need her or her money. His skill, his talent outshined anything she could ever offer.

"Outstanding!" Paul said clapping loudly as he walked towards the stage.

"Thank you," Cody said bowing his head.

"Such a beautiful song and you play it so splendidly. I have to wonder just what you can do if you had an orchestra behind you. You wouldn't mind satisfying my curiosity, would you young man?" Paul asked looking up at the teenager.

"Sure," Cody said looking back to his teacher who nodded her support trying to keep her smile from showing.

"Excellent. By any chance have you learned to play "The Four Seasons?"

"Which movement sir?" Cody asked praying that if he impress this man and maybe, just maybe he could escape out from underneath his mother's grasp if she knew he no longer needed her.