All Comments on 'The Mute Princess'

by Arenthil

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an editor

This is bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Editor!!!

Badly written. You need help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very confusing

He slept with her sister or some unrelated person she refers to as a sister? It's like several different stories edited together or a story from another genre that was edited to fit into this one. And how is this non con? After all the hoops he jumped through so he could earn her trust enough to have sex with her and the text where she literally asked him to have sex with her, I'm not sure where the non consent is in the story. They both consented. Elaborately so. It isn't even dubious or reluctant.

The story doesn't fit together right. Too much doesn't make sense and not enough is fully explained. Why was she mute? Is it selective or biological or did someone cut her vocal cords? Is that related to this incident that turned her into a "complete lesbian"? Obviously, you don't literally mean that.

Maybe there are some missing chapters to this story that explain everything about her past or his past and all the weirdness with this encounter. One last thing--some of what you wrote isn't biologically likely. His penis wouldn't enter her womb like that, not without some severe injury. She also has an oddly muscular vagina. More backstory and explaining some of the details will help. It wasn't my thing, but I hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous