The Mute Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her expression was one of complete lust. Mouth open with her tongue sticking out as her eyes were rolled back into her head. He smiled as he knew what she wanted. He pulled his cock out of her again and slammed back inside of her. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream of pleasure as he started to fuck her. His hips slamming into her legs and ass as he was moving his cock in and out of her pussy. Here breast were shaking wildly and the whole bed they were on was starting to make noises against the wall."Whack. whack whack whack whack WHACK WHACK WHACK?" As the bed slammed into the wall over and over as his thrusts inside of her would not stop. Balls slapping against her ass now as he was claiming her the way that she wanted to be fucked by her Daddy. Completely putting her in her place. As his cock sleeve.She was a mistress on her own. She had countless pets online and in real life. But only now when she was on her back legs spread high in the air with her Daddy slamming his cock into her pussy did she truly know where her place was. Who she wanted to belong to.

As a mute there was nothing she could physically say to let her Daddy know what she was feeling. Thought she did not need her voice in order to tell him. Her pussy was gripping his cock like a vice. Clamping down on him afraid that he might pull out and she would be left empty again. Her velvet walls were milking his cock as hard as she could as he slammed in and out of her pussy. She was not content with simply fucking her Daddy. She wanted him to cum and fill her up. Having had her tubes tied and cut there was no issue of being pregnant. However she had yet to find a man that could fill her up so much that it would leak out of her pussy. And as she felt her Daddy ram and slam his cock inside of her with his tip almost entering her womb she hopped he would be the first one to do it.

The constant pressure on his cock as he was fucking his princess was almost too much for him to bare. She was trying to milk him hard and he could feel it every time that he would slam his cock into her pussy balls deep. His cock was throbbing. After having stood there for three hours and waited to pass her test he was not as refreshed as he could have been. His cock was begging for this orgasm for all night as he watched her play with her pet. But now it was his turn. His own body seemed to act on its own as he slammed harder and faster into her pussy. His cock starting to batter the walls of her womb and his tip would slowly enter in with each thrust of his hips.

Suddenly he let out a loud moan and his Princess looked up at him with her eyes wide. He could not hold it in anymore. This was the moment that she had dreamed of since she first met him. His cock slammed into her pussy harder and faster than he had done so before. His cock was throbbing inside of her as he was making his body go over the edge. His hips slamming inside of her over and over again as this time he leaned his head back and screamed. Suddenly inside of her womb his cock started to shoot out bursts of his cum inside of her holy of holy places. His hot cum shooting inside of her as she wrapped her legs around her Daddy and arched her own back as she started to have an orgasm of her own. Eyes rolling into the head as she let the waves of pleasure wash over her as her Daddy filled her up. It was only a few moments later that she could feel his cum slowly leak out of the sides of her pussy and down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets under her. Her fantasy fulfilled she rolled her head and then passed out from the extreme pleasure of both their orgasms.

Seeing that she passed out he kept his cock inside of her for a bit longer and grinned down at his princess. Seeing his cum flowing from her pussy only made him smile as he then felt how tired he was and laid down next to her with a smile and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Slowly waking up the next morning as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around. Seeing his naked princess was slowly waking up next to him he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek." Good morning Princess." He was greeted with a very big smile as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs and slowly started to feel all of his cum on her legs and ass from the fuck they had before. Taking a moment to close her eyes she slowly opened them and looked up into her Daddy's eyes and making sure he was watching looked down to his cock and then back up to his eyes again. Her legs slowly were pulled but by her hands as she held her legs up behind her knees spreading them wide apart.

He smiled as he looked down at her with a grin putting a hand on her head. "DO you finally belong to Daddy now?"

She nodded eagerly looking up into her Daddies face.

"And do you want to have morning sex with my cum still all over your legs and pussy?"

She nodded even more eagerly as she held her legs in the air and dropped her hands to spread her pussy lips wide apart. A pleading look in her eyes.

He leaned in and slowly made his lips inches from her ear." Your addicted to you Daddies cock now arnt you?"

She nodded her head eagerly.

"Does anything else matter besides your Daddies cock slamming into you eager pussy?"

Again she shook her head with her mouth opening up as she licked his ear.

"Are you a lesbian any more? Or are you now addicted to cock now?"

She shook her head twice. Waiting for her Daddy to pull away from her ear to look down at her.

"Are you addicted to cock Princess?"

Again she shook her head. Eyes looking into his own before looking down and then back up again to his eyes.

Oh.. Are you addicted to your Daddies's cock?"

She nodded eagerly and licked her lips very sensually as she never broke eye contact with him.

"Then enjoy your breakfast."

She suddenly would arch her back as far as she could as her daddy had just then slammed into her pussy balls deep and hard. Her eyes losing their focus as she would then enjoy the morning loving every second of her breakfast eagerly waiting for her Daddy to cover her in the whipped cream at the end.

12