All Comments on 'The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 02'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
5*

Wow! Fabulous story! I can feel it in my body! If you're female and you're bi, I'd love to give your toes a try! I need a woman who loves to have her feet and toes worshiped. Let me know if you're interested and near. I love to eat pussy too.

VanquishedVanquishedover 3 years ago
Hot and tender

Lovely way to reveal the mystery. The stocking seems to have turned Suzie's life upside down, unleashing endless amounts of foot fun, so it can't be all bad, even if it made her rather anxious for a while. She got to enjoy serving Heidi, and Lori, and even got Mya to love her as her girlfriend and little foot pet, with the occasional chance to play with Cat, too, so it ended as well as one could wish.

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

What a lucky girl to get everything she wanted, plus some.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very different than what I usually read but fascinatingly written. Great job.

CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 3 years ago
Some critique

I had very high expectations going into this story, and while you certainly delivered on many accounts and the promises of the first chapter, I did feel a little disappointed about the ending. For me, it was great up until the point where Mya butted in and forced her way into the meeting with Mistress Claus (which was supposed to be special given the setup of the story).

The way I see it, the promise of the story is that Suzie is looking for the owner of the mysterious stocking (this is the main plot point), while stumbling into trouble along the way. You expect her to end up with Mistress Claus in the end in a one on one scene, and perhaps a happily ever after sort of deal. Instead you get group sex where the focus is on the two dominants and the protagonist seems like an afterthought.

I would've liked to see Mistress Claus dominate Suzie alone, because that's the initial promise before all the other girls got involved.

Another piece of critique is that you fast-forward through the opening of many of the sex scenes. As a sub, I adore the tension and I love it written out in dialogue when the domme tells the sub to kneel for example. That's hot.

And Mistress Claus was hotter than expected. I just wish she'd ignored Mya's invitation or made Suzie choose or something. That would've been a great conflict.

Anyway, thanks for the read!

Part 1: 5/5

Part 2: 3/5

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years agoAuthor
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

...to all who follow me, have favorited any of my stories, have voted for any of my stories, have provided feedback to me, and/or have read any of my stories. You are wonderful! :)

legsfeettoes: Thank you again for the fantastic comments. I'm very pleased to know you enjoyed the story, and how it ended.

Vanquished: It's terrific to see how much you liked the plot and that way it all turned out. :)

MsCheryTerra: As always, your support is truly appreciated.

chasten: I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the ending.

PickFiction: It's extremely gratifying to know that the story appealed to you, considering it isn't the type you normally read. I hoped it could be enjoyed outside of the foot fetish realm. :)

CenturionQueen: I very much appreciate the critique you gave to the story. Feedback such as yours can only help me. And I am glad you liked the first part of the story, even if you felt the second part was lacking. I completely understand the fast-forwarding thing, and will freely admit that I wanted to keep the story length manageable as well as complete it before Christmas. These constraints meant I cut a few corners, including the opening of the sex scenes. I shall keep this in mind in my future writings.

Again, a big thank you to everyone and I wish you all the best of holiday seasons. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES