The Naive Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Barbara, I...'

'Rob shush. Don't be a baby.'

Next she placed a rubber tube with wire running through the inside over my now hard cock. It was a squeeze to get it on but eventually it slid home. A leather cap thing encased my balls and again I saw leads protruding from it. I was starting to get really nervous but as I couldn't move and she had no intention of stopping so I kept quiet.

Finally she peeled back my foreskin and placed a type of cock ring over my glans before moving away behind me.

I waited to see what she would do next but I wasn't prepared for the cold sensation of lube being pressed into my arsehole. I gasped out loud.

'Sorry. It is a bit cool I'm afraid. Now just relax I'm going to push an anal probe deep into you.'

I winced as the slim cylindrical plastic tube broke past my sphincter and slid into me.

'There! We're ready to play now.' Barbara said as she pulled up a chair then moved the trolley next to it.

I was horrified to see all the leads join together at a junction control box with buttons on.

'Barbara, really? What is going on here?'

'I told you silly. I just want to watch you cum. It turns me on so much I can't help but squirt my juices. But first let me take off my dress. Don't want to get it messy do we?'

I groaned as she unwrapped her dress and put it with my clothes. She was wearing a shiny black latex corset that came to just below her naked breasts that wobbled as she walked back to the chair. I noticed her sex was bald and glistening.

She pulled the chair up right in front of me, maybe a foot from my cock that was bobbing before her face.

'Right let's get started shall we?'

She pressed a button on the control pad and it felt as if I was being caressed by thousands of feathers all over my body as the electric attacked my nipples, balls, cock and my prostate.

She pressed another button that increased the charge and I gasped as every part of my body tingled in pleasure and a little discomfort.

I closed my eyes as I let it wash over me until I heard Barbara moan.

I looked down to see her playing with her pussy, her eyes glued to my cock.

She reached out and turned up the voltage once again. This time I had to grasp the ropes above my shackles as it was so intense.

'Oh God, Barbara please let me cum,' I begged as the sensations edged me slowly but not letting me orgasm.

'So close. So close,' she chanted then pressed the final button and the feeling went up a notch. The cock ring vibrated, the plug in my arse shot jolts onto my prostate and my cock and balls were attacked by the pulsations.

'Oh fuck!' I cried as my cock exploded and the first rope hit Barbara on her forehead and the second caught the bridge of her nose. The third hit her open mouth, the fourth splattered her bare breasts and the last one dribbled onto her shiny black corset.

'Oh yes!' she cried as her juices shot out of her pussy and soaked the tops on my thighs.

'So good.' she moaned.

She looked up to see me still writhing with the current passing over my body.

'Oops!' she giggled as she knocked the machine off.

She took a towel that had been discreetly placed by the side of her chair and wiped my come off her face.

'Now, let's get you down from there. Be careful you may feel a bit wobbly.'

She unleashed my feet so I could at least stand properly then set about uncoupling the electrodes on my cock and balls before pulling out the anal probe.

'Now this my hurt a little when the blood flows back to your nipples.' she said as she unclipped them.

The feeling was a mixture of pain and pleasure so much that my cock began to grow again. As she leaned in to undo my wrists I could feel the cool latex of her corset against my skin.

'Come on, let's sit on the sofa and have a glass of champagne. There should be some in the fridge over there.'

Sure enough there was a small bottle that gave us a glass each and we sat down.

'Well, did you enjoy that Rob?'

'I think I did. I had no idea what to expect but I don't think I've ever cum as hard before.' I told her.

'Good. I love teasing newbies.' she replied.

'Have you used it on any of the others in the group?' I asked.

'Only Charles and then the Slut.' she said. 'Charles just dribbled on my feet but Suzy screamed the place down. I didn't turn it off until I'd forced four huge orgasms from her. By the end she was sobbing her eyes out! Serves her right for fucking my husband.'

I couldn't help but look down at her luscious breasts and her sexy corset. My cock twitched.

'Sorry tiger but I don't fuck!'

She must have seen something in my face as she explained that she didn't go to many of the Group nights but left it to her husband to take advantage of them.

'You don't mind?' I asked.

'As Tom says it was his winning ticket so it is his money. Yes I know I could divorce him and take half the money but I really don't want to put myself out there at the mercy of all the money grabbing egotistical blokes that would undoubtedly come sniffing around. I do love him so I will only sleep with my husband.'

Before I could say any more she drained her glass and walked into what I discovered was an en-suite bathroom where she washed and dried her face, put on her dress and touched up her make up.

'I would have a shower if I was you Rob. There are towels in there> I will have gone by the time you get back upstairs. See you soon.'

She bent down to kiss me on the cheek then left.

By the time I got back upstairs and into the bar there were only Sir Charles and Lady Annabelle there.

'Ah, there you are,' said Lady Annabelle in a very cultured voice. 'We thought you'd left without saying goodbye.'

'No I was just...'

'Please no need to explain old chap.' said Charles. 'Look why don't we find a room and better acquainted?'

Lady Annabelle took my hand and led me down the corridor to a smallish room. She immediately set about stripping me.

'Oh doesn't he have a nice young cock darling?' she asked her husband who just nodded but stared at it.

She squatted down on her heels and started to stroke it.

'Just one rule Rob. Don't touch my head!'

Her wet lips slipped over the head of my cock and I groaned. I put my hands behind my back and let her devour my throbbing tool.

'Oh darling we must invite Rob over for a drink one evening.' she said before going back down on me.

'La...Lady Annabelle. I'm close. Maybe you'd want to take it out. Oh fuck!' I cried as I exploded in her mouth and she took my cum down her throat as she sucked me dry.

I got dressed and walked back to the bar but found it empty so I made my way to the front door where the bouncer was still waiting.

'Er..I need a car or a cab to take me home please,' I said.

'Certainly sir, I'll call it straight away. It shouldn't be long, probably only a few minutes so if you'd like to go back to the bar I'll come and get you when it's here.'

'No, it's ok. I'll just wait here until it arrives,' I told him.

'Certainly sir, Good call,' he replied with a chuckle.

The following Friday evening I was in a bar in Hoxton Square with an old friend from Uni and his girlfriend. We were standing at the bar chatting when Dave, my mate, excused himself and went to the toilet. Tara, his girlfriend and I chatted about what Dave was like at college and we were having a laugh when he came back. He wanted to know what we were laughing at but we wouldn't tell him so he pulled Tara close and began to kiss her ear as a torture. She was screaming and laughing when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned and for a second just stared at the blonde haired angel standing in front of me.

'Hi, she said. 'Remember me?'

Becca looked absolutely stunning, dressed in a simple black dress that came just short of her knees with strappy black sandals and a black clutch bag. Her wavy sun bleached blonde hair fell over her shoulders. Her face, arms and legs had a golden tan.

'Becca. Hi. I didn't expect you to be here.'

'I'm with a few friends over there and thought I'd say hello.'

We chatted, I bought her a drink then one of her friends came over to say they were moving on.

'Oh ok,' she said then to my astonishment she told her friend she would catch up with them later.

Her friend looked at me, smiled and said, 'Sure.'

'You don't mind me staying to talk to you do you?' she asked when her friends had gone.

I tried to play it cool but my grin must have given me away.

'Look, why don't we grab that sofa over by the wall? she asked.

I went to the bar to tell Dave and Tara where I was going and I bought a bottle of Chablis then went back to Becca with two clean wine glasses.

We chatted about her holiday, we chatted about my work and we chatted about lots of nothing.

'I thought that was your girlfriend when I first walked in. You seemed to be having fun and giggling,' she said.

I told her about Dave and Tara then carried on chatting. I looked at my watch and saw it was two forty five in the morning.

'Oh my God. How am I going to get home? I won't get a cab to Hampstead at this time of morning. I'll have to ring my parents. Oh shit I can't. I've just remembered they were going over to some friends for dinner tonight so neither of them will be capable of driving.'

'Look my apartment is literally around the corner. You can stay with me tonight. Bugger. I..I didn't mean it like that. I have a sofa bed in the lounge that I can have and you can have my bed,' I said blushing.

Becca giggled at my awkwardness but graciously accepted.

Luckily I had left the place tidy when I came out.

The apartment was on the fifth floor of eight. It had floor to ceiling panoramic windows looking over East London and at night the view was impressive.

I'd recently spent quite a lot of money on four original paintings. Two by Alexander Millar and two by Jeff Rowland. Two different genres of painting but they looked great on my walls.

Becca seemed to be impressed or she may have been a good liar but I sorted out my sofa bed and showed her to my bedroom. We kissed goodnight. Not passionately but not a peck on the cheek either.

Before I fell asleep I wondered where this was going but I told myself not to be so stupid and that it probably wouldn't go anywhere.

The next morning she phoned her parents and told them she'd stayed over at a friends place.

We went out and had breakfast at somewhere I knew in the Square then she caught a taxi home. Apparently her parents had an account somewhere and a limo picked her up.

She kissed me goodbye. It was even better than the goodnight kiss we had earlier that morning.

'Can I see you again?' she asked.

'Shu... sure.' I stammered.

'Good,' she giggled. 'I'll ring you.' and with that she got into the car and left.

A few days later she indeed ring me and a date was organised. We met on a boat moored at the Embankment near the Houses of Parliament called The Tattershall Castle early one evening.

It was a warm night so we sat on deck with a view of the London Eye. It was full of tourists and office workers having a few drinks after work. We had a couple of drinks there then wandered up to Covent Garden for a light dinner before a nightcap in a nearby bar.

All too soon, for me, the evening drew to a close.

'You have work tomorrow Mister so it's an early night for you!'

She must have seen the salacious look on my face because she slapped me on the arm and laughed.

'Not tonight Josephine!' she mimicked.

'But you're Josephine.' I said.

'Exactly,' she laughed/ 'Like I said not tonight.'

I pretended to pout but couldn't keep it up for long before her car came.

'Come on. Get in. I'll give you a lift home.' she announced.

Two dates later she stayed the night. It was pure lovemaking and we were both so happy we'd taken the relationship further.

We saw each other every other day after that and I was falling for her hoping she felt the same.

On our next date we started to talk about her parents. She told me she was really close to her father. A 'Daddy's Girl' as she put it but her and her mother seemed to rub each other up the wrong way.

'I'd love to see you rub your mother up,' was a quip that wasn't well received.

'You've not slept with my mother have you?' she asked bluntly.

I was at a loss what to say but fortunately she thought I was shocked that she'd asked what she had.

'Sorry,' she said.' I just know they are involved in a group of people who don't mind sleeping around. One of them tried to tap me up once when they were over at ours for dinner.'

I made suitable noises then she went on to tell me that her father was away in the Far East with three of his chums playing golf.

'He'll be fucking all the young girls if I know Daddy,' she said cheekily.

Over the next few weeks Becca probably stayed with me more than she went home. Even when she met her friends in Hoxton she would stay over whether I was out or not.

One day I received a phone call from Barbara asking if I could go and see her. She didn't say why but I didn't think anything of it.

When I arrived I found that Becca had gone to visit a friend in Windsor for the day. Barbara was dressed in a long black silk dressing gown which I thought odd.

'Would you join me in a glass of wine Rob?' she asked.

I declined and by the look of her she seemed a little tipsy already.

'So what can I do for you Barbara?'

'I'm glad you asked that Rob. I want you to fuck me!'

I was astonished after what she'd told me in Shoreditch.

'Come along. You're already fucking my daughter so why not keep it in the family and fuck Mummy?'

Now I knew she'd had more than a couple of glasses of wine.

'My darling husband should have been home today. He's already been away for a month but I got a phone call the other day to say he's extending his holiday by another two weeks so he can go to Indonesia. As if he hasn't fucked enough young girls by now!'

'Look Barbara,' I managed to say. 'I don't think is a good idea not with...'

'Are you refusing me young man. Do you know what will happen if I tell the group you turned me down? Do you? I suggest you do what you signed up for and come with me upstairs!'

I sighed heavily knowing how weak I was and followed her to her bedroom.

She stood by the bed and removed her dressing gown to reveal her voluptuous body wearing a black satin bra, broad black satin suspender belt and expensive black silk stockings.

'Strip!' she ordered.

She lay on the bed and opened her legs.

'No foreplay Rob, just fuck me!'

'Barbara...'

'No Rob, not today. Today I want you to fuck me on my marital bed and call me Mrs Patterson.'

I admit I was hard, very hard by the time I climbed between her stocking clad thighs and eased the crown of my cock between her soaking wet pussy lips. The rest of my cock slipped in easily.

I started to slide in and out of her tight wet pussy then picked up the pace.

I felt her stocking clad legs wrap around my thighs as she urged me to fuck her harder.

We must have fucked for about two hours in all positions possible and some that barely weren't.

I came twice but I lost count how many orgasms Barbara had. It actually turned me on calling her Mrs Patterson as I fucked her.

I left her still relaxing on the bed as I made my way home.

I didn't see Becca for a few days although we WhatsApped one another all the time.

One Saturday I was in my kitchen tidying up my lunch things when my phone rang. I saw it was Becca.

'Oh hi...'

'YOU BASTARD. YOU FUCKING BASTARD!'

Then the line went dead.

I tried to call back. I WhatsApped her but she must have blocked my number.

'Bugger!. What a fucking idiot!'

I paced up and down before walking out of the apartment and just kept on walking.

I walked and walked trying to think but not succeeding.

I came to the river then turned left. Soon I was at London Bridge so I crossed over onto the South Bank.

I wandered around Borough Market which was full of weekend tourists milling among the stalls. I made my way passed Southwark Cathedral to a pub on the banks of the river. I bought a whisky on the rocks, a double, and found a seat outside. It was busy and noisy but I didn't hear a thing.

I realised just how naive, stupid call me what ever I had been. Why had I got mixed up with all those people that just used me for sex? What did I get out of it? Money! Sex too but I realised I had lost the only thing that really mattered to me.

I made the decision not to jump to their demands even if it meant losing all their business. I told myself that I couldn't prostitute myself any more. Then it hit me. That is exactly what I'd become. A prostitute.

Even if I had lost Becca I could once again gain my self respect.

On Monday I tried hard to solely concentrate on my work. It was difficult but I got through the day. When I was at home I had this sinking feeling in my stomach. I was restless and didn't want to hit the bottle so I just watched television and went to bed early.

Tuesday took the same pattern.

I was feeling a little better on Wednesday until I received a call from Barbara. She told me that her and Becca had words and maybe because she'd had too much wine or out of spite she'd told her daughter she had slept with me.

I thanked her for telling me and hung up. I wasn't in the mood to talk to her.

On Saturday the weather changed. The rain poured down from the skies. There was no wind but the rain was quite cold.

I hurried out about eleven o'clock to do some grocery shopping for the weekend and a few odd jobs I needed to do.

It was just after one when I got back

I could see someone crouched in the corner of the apartment entrance.

As I walked nearer I saw it was Becca, soaked to the skin with her head down, sobbing her eyes out.

Even though I was standing in front of her she never looked up, she just kept on sobbing. Heaving sobs.

'Becca?'

She looked up.

'Oh Rob...' then she wailed.

'Becca,' I said pleadingly. 'What's wrong?'

'It...it's Daddy. He's dead!' she said between sobs.

'Look let's get you up to my apartment and dried off then you can tell me everything.'

When we got upstairs I took her wet coat, wrapped her in a huge fluffy white towel and handed her a large brandy.

'Sip it!' I told her. 'Tell me what's happened.'

She told me her father had been killed while flying with his three friends from Indonesia to Singapore where he was to stay a couple of nights before flying back home. The plane crashed into rain forest in bad weather. Her father had hired the small private jet and all on board were killed. Local police had identified the bodies by their passports.

'How's your mother taking it?' I asked quietly.

'She isn't saying or doing anything. I don't think it has hit her yet.'

I suggested that when she had dried out we get an Uber to go and see her mother. Becca agreed and in forty five minutes we were there.

Barbara had been crying. I passed on my condolences although I felt rather uncomfortable.

We chatted, even made small talk before it was my time to go and leave mother and daughter to deal with their grief

Becca showed me to the door and said that her mother had told her all about the group and that it wasn't my fault as I was obliged to do whatever they said or I would lose their business to a detrimental affect on my income.

I took her by her arms and looked her into her eyes.

'I'm sorry. I'm trying to distance myself from them and I've already lost one or two big accounts but it will be worth it. I was naive and stupid as it has cost me the only thing I have ever cared about.'

Just then my fare turned up so I rushed out trying not to get too wet.

'Can I call you?' she shouted after to me but I didn't turn around. I just jumped in the car and headed home.