The Naive Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right then Rob. What do we need to do to get everything changed over to you?'

I explained what the process was and that I would be back in a few days with the paperwork.

As I was leaving Roberta said in a husky voice 'we'll look forward to it.'

I rang Celia and made an appointment to see her in a couple of days.

Miss Green lived in a three storey terraced house in Paultons Square SW3, London.

I rang the bell but not hearing any sound I knocked loudly on the old brass door knocker.

The door opened and there stood a very attractive older lady who smiled and admonished me playfully.

'I may be old young man but I'm not deaf just yet! Come in,' she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She led me into her drawing room, a dark and sombre room with a three piece suite, chintzy curtains and various ornaments strewn around the room.

'Please take a seat,' she offered pointed to an armchair opposite her own.

I made my introductions and we chatted for a while about her situation.

I found out she was seventy one years old and that she had previously been looked after by the advisor that the Rogerson's had and she didn't take to the new man either.

Miss Green may have been seventy one but she was very fit for her age. She was slim, about five feet four tall and short dark hair turning grey at the edges.

She wore a black woollen dress that came to just above her knees with a black velvet choker around her throat. She was also wearing fingerless black lace gloves. I summised that it was to hide her wrinkles. Even so she was a very attractive woman regardless of her age.

'Yes, Mr Thompson was a lovely young man, a little older than you perhaps but he used to pop in if he was in the neighbourhood for a nice cup of tea. I've not seen much of the new man.'

I thought to secure her ten million pound portfolio I could spend a little time with her drinking tea.

'So Miss Green, would you like me to come back with the appropriate forms to transfer your account?'

'Well let's just see shall we?'

I didn't know what to say so I waited to see what she meant by that.

'Please remove your jacket and tie!'

I did and put them over the arm of my chair.

'Now remove your shirt.'

Intrigued I did as I was told.

'Why don't you come over here?'

I walked over to her chair and stood in front of her a little perplexed.

'Please kneel Rob.'

I did as I was asked.

'Good boy!' she said as she moved forward on the seat of her chair.

She then opened her legs, draping them over each arm of the chair and leaned back to reveal the hairiest pussy I had ever seen.

'Now young man, if you'd like my business I would like you to pleasure me. Eat me to orgasm!'

I was drawn to her pussy. It didn't smell as I imagined it to as it was clean, not pungent and quite wet.

I tentatively licked between the folds of her lips then moved my tongue up along her slit hearing her moan. I took that as I was doing a good job so after sticking my tongue into her hole I attacked her clit, sucking and nibbling at it.

By now she was fucking my face moaning and saying things I'd never heard a lady her age ever say.

'Oh Rob, that's it. I'm cumming. Oh God yes!'

Then she slumped back in the chair as I remained kneeling as I was.

'That, young man, was even better than the last young man who looked after me before left to move abroad.'

'Stand up if you please!'

I stood before her and she soon had my belt undone, my zipper down and my trousers around my ankles. My cock was already hard from my previous exertions so when she peeled down my underwear it slapped against my stomach.

'Oh you are a big boy aren't you?'

Miss Green took hold of my rigid cock and after stroking it a few times she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. I moaned as her wet, velvety lips closed around its head.

Her hands went around me, grabbing my arse cheeks and pulling me into her, my cock sliding further and further until I was practically in her throat.

She slowly licked and sucked me until I was about to burst.

'M..Miss Green. Yo..you'd better stop. I...I;m about to...'

She closed her lips tightly over the crown on my cock and stroked my balls with her manicured nails.

'Oh God!' I cried as rope after rope of cum blasted down her throat. She didn't stop sucking until she was sure she had fully milked me of my cream.

'Yummy. Now why don't you tidy yourself up and I'll make us both a nice cup of tea!'

As she headed to the kitchen I realised why the other guy visited her so often for 'a nice cup of tea.'

I returned to visit John and Roberta to complete the transfer of their funds. John was full of cold so they signed all the paperwork quickly.

He retired to bed while Roberta took me down to the playroom and instructed me to fuck her.

She looked very sexy lying on the bed in a black satin girdle and stockings.

Soon I was inside her, her stocking clad legs were around my back as I fucked her to orgasm. At her request I also took her from behind where I pumped her full of my cream.

The next time I received an invitation from the Scott's I accepted.

With trepidation I rang the bell of their apartment and almost immediately it was opened by Heather wearing a latex halter that came around her breasts. She took my hand as soon as she closed the door and pushed it between her thighs.

'How do you like my crotchless latex panties? She asked as my fingers found her eager slit.

Black hold-up stockings and shiny black five inch heels completed her outfit.

'You really are overdressed!' she said as she peeled off my Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. I kicked off my loafers and as I wasn't wearing socks or underwear I was soon naked with her help.

'Let's go and see what Dan's doing!'

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

There on the bed was her husband naked except for a pair of black silk boxers, stroking his hard cock through the material.

'Rob, so good you could join us.'

He got off the bed as Heather coaxed me down on my back.

Quickly she straddled my head and sank her pussy on my face.

'Eat me Rob, Make me cum!'

I set about licking her as well as I could when I felt Dan's wet mouth descend over my hard cock. I groaned into his wife's pussy.

Soon Heather was fucking my face and telling me she was going to cum when I felt my balls churning and my cock began to swell.

My warning to Dan was muffled by his wife's dripping cunt as I exploded into his mouth. My groans into Heather's pussy set her off and she came on my face.

She flung herself on her back and opened her legs.

'Cone on baby, fuck me,' she told her husband.

I sat naked on the edge of the bed watching my first couple fuck.

As Dan pounded away with his head buried in his wife's neck she looked me in the eye before taking hold of my cock, slowly stroking me.

'So good baby, fuck me!'

As she said this she was looking at me and she mouthed 'fuck me!' over and over to me. My cock was rock hard again.

Dan was pounding away while Heather gave a scream and came hard. Dan was not far behind her pumping his seed deep into his wife's pussy.

As he climbed off his wife he turned to me.

'Your turn now Rob!'

I hesitated as I've never fucked a pussy full of another man's cum.

'Come on Rob. I need your big young cock.'

She looked so incredibly sexy with that just fucked look on her face begging me to fuck her.

It felt wonderful as my cock slid into her crotchless latex knickers and plunged into her sticky twat.

I was so turned on I fucked and fucked her. I lost count of the orgasms she had as I pounded away.

I could feel the spunk rushing up my cock as I cried out I was cumming before pumping my cream alongside Dan's.

'That was wonderful Rob, but if you don't mind this is our time. Let yourself out will you?'

I was being dismissed and as I got off the bed to walk to the door Dan was quickly tearing off her latex knickers before diving between his wife's thighs with his face slurping out our combined loads.

Work was going well as I also picked up business not related to sexual services.

I got a phone call out of the blue by Miss Green asking me if I'd like to pop round for a 'nice cup of tea'. As I hadn't had sex for a while I was looking forward to a blow job even if it meant eating her hairy pussy.

I knocked on the door and eventually she opened it. I thought she looked very smart in her tight black satin dress, nylons and three inch heels.

'Rob! How lovely to see you. Please do come in.'

Instead of taking me into her Drawing Room like last time she led me further into the house and into her lounge that consisted of a tan coloured leather sofa with two similar armchairs and a modern television in the corner. I noticed the curtains had been drawn so the wall lights let out a subtle glow.

'Please sit down,' she indicated to an armchair.

She in turn sat in the centre of the couch.

'Every now and then I like to treat myself Rob. Today is one of those days. Would you please take off all of your clothes. Please!'she emphasized.

I slowly stood and started to strip. It was very unnerving having an old lady gazing at me as I shed my clothes.

When I was naked she told me to come nearer to her. I stood between her open thighs as she took hold of my cock and started to stroke it.

'I need this bad boy nice and hard.' she giggled as she slipped it between her lips. I let out a moan as she expertly brought me to full mast.

She took my cock out of her mouth.

'I think that's done the trick. Now Rob I would really like you to fuck me!'

She laid back into the back of the sofa and pulled up her dress to reveal her pussy free from panties.

I was so ready I would have fucked a chicken.

I leaned over and held on to the back of the sofa with my left hand and with my right I pointed my throbbing tool at her pussy lips.

'Please be gentle Rob, it's been a while.'

I eased the head of my cock in slowly. It felt as if I was pushing it into a velvet tube. I inched slowly until I was fully sheathed.

'That feels lovely Rob. Now be a good boy and fuck me.'

I started off slowly until I felt her stocking covered thighs wrap around my back.

I increased the speed of my thrusts being careful not to cum too quickly due to her tightness.

'Oh yes Rob. Faster. Harder. I'm nearly there!'

After another couple of minutes she was groaning and begging me to cum in her. I didn't need asking twice. I grunted and exploded deep inside her. This caused her to squeal and orgasm herself.

After I dressed and she had straightened her skirt she stood up and told me to make myself comfortable as she was going to the kitchen to make us both 'a nice cup of tea.'

A few days later I has a message to ring Tom and Barbara Patterson. That name rang a bell but I couldn't for the life of me remember why.

It turned out that John and Roberta had recommended me and when I heard that my heart sank.

I made an appointment to see them the following Friday at noon. They lived in Hampstead, North London and as usual I took an Uber to their home fearing the worst.

As it turned out I couldn't have been more wrong. They were a lovely couple in their late forties.

Tom was tall, slim with blonde hair and very good looking. His wife, Barbara was voluptuous standing about five seven with dark hair cascading over her shoulders. She has full lips and dazzling white teeth. Her breasts were full and her hips wide, She was incredibly sexy.

It transpired that they had won the Euro Lottery about five years ago with a jackpot of one hundred and forty two million pounds. It was a record at the time for the UK.

I conducted the meeting in their large kitchen extremely professionally as their portfolio was worth over a hundred million pounds.

Everything was going well and they were making all the right sounds when the door opened and in walked what I could only describe as an angel.

She was about my age, tall, slim and blonde dressed in a pair of tight workout pants and a vest top with a gym bag strewn across her right shoulder.

'Ah Rebecca, come over and meet Rob. Rob hopefully is going to be looking after our portfolio from now on.' said Barbara.

She walked up to me as I stood and offered her my hand. Her eyes rolled back as she took it.

'Oh for heavens sake Mother! Hi Rob, I'm Becca.'

I told her how pleased I was to meet her before she headed off to her room to get changed but not before she turned and said she hoped she would see me again.

At the end of the meeting it was agreed that I would go back in a weeks time with my report and the transfer documents.

One week later I was back and was surprised but delighted Becca was there. She wore tight dark blue jeans and a cream coloured angora top that was very fitted and off the shoulder.

We all sat round the kitchen table and I learned that Becca had been to Finishing School in Geneva for the last two years after her time at school in the UK. I worked out that she must have been just twenty years old,

After all the forms had been completed I ordered my Uber which they said would be arriving in five minutes. I said my goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Peterson who told me that Roberta was going to ring me about a group get together that I was expected to attend.

I'll let her explain.' he told me

I waited by the front door while chatting to Becca.

She asked me about myself so I told her about my life and my apartment in Hoxton. She asked if I ever went into the bars around Hoxton Square and I confirmed that I did sometimes visit them if I was going out with mates.

'Not your girlfriend?' she asked.

I told her that I didn't have one at the moment and I left it at that.

Changing the subject she told me that she was going to Ibiza with another three girls from her school for a reunion.

She told me they were going to be staying at the famous Pikes Hotel where Wham filmed their video for Club Tropicana and even Freddy Mercury had his own room there.

I told her that I was sure she'd have a great time just as my ride turned up.

Once in the car I turned to look and wave goodbye when I saw her blow me a kiss and then wave.

'Totally out of my league!' I must have said a little too loudly.

'That your girlfriend then?' asked the driver.

'Er... no. Just a friend.' I replied.

'You want to get in there. Her folks look like they'll be worth a bob or two.' he said.

'If only you knew,' I thought to myself.

Two days later Roberta did ring to tell me that there was going to be drinks for 'the group' as she put it on the Wednesday at seven o'clock and that a car would call for me at half past six.

Before I could ask any questions the line went dead.

I was ready, dressed in a pair of chino's, a dark blue polo shirt and my loafers when at six thirty the buzzer went.

I climbed into the back of a black S class Mercedes and twenty minutes later we were pulling up beside what looked like a converted warehouse in Shoreditch.

The driver opened my door, walked me to the entrance and knocked three times.

The door opened and I was met by a huge black guy in a dark grey suit. He must have been six feet six tall.

'This way please sir.'

I followed him down a dimly lit corridor and ushered into an extremely plush bar area.

There were possibly ten or eleven people chatting and having drinks.

Roberta saw me and came straight over to greet me.

'Let me introduce you to the people you don't know but probably will quite soon,' she said with a glint in her eyes.

She took me over to a man, I would say in his sixties, and his wife who I judged to be in her late thirties.

'Rob, this is Brian and Patti.'

We shook hands, swapped some small talk and then we moved on to the next couple. I was intrigued by Patti who was, I later learned, Somalian and had a dark glossy skin. She was tall and slim with short black hair and the whitest teeth.

Next to be introduced were Sir Charles somebody or other and his wife Lady Annabelle. He, I guessed, would be touching eighty and his wife seemed a glamorous woman in her mid to late sixties. She was tall with short blonde hair, very well dressed with tight black trousers tucked into knee high boots and a white silk blouse. She had crows feet around her eyes and her mouth was lined with age. You could tell she was once a beauty.

Sitting at the bar surrounded by Dan and John was a young woman perhaps in her early thirties although she was dressed in a tight black rubber mini skirt, white blouse tied under her ample breasts wearing too much light blue eye shadow and ruby red painted lips. Roberta told me that was Suzy, Miss Green's niece.

Heather was behind the bar and poured me a glass of champagne.

I had only taken a sip when the door opened and in walked Tom and Barbara. Tom made a beeline for Suzy and Barbara linked my arm. She looked gorgeous in a dark green silk wrap around dress, almost black nylons and black heels.

'I'm so glad you could make it Rob. Let me grab a drink and we'll sit down so I can fill you in on everyone.'

We sat on a sofa at the other end of the room sipping our champagne.

'I take it you've been introduced to everyone here? There's usually a few more but Roberta organised it at such short notice.'

I nodded my affirmation.

'Beware of Patti, she can be a bit aggressive?'

I asked how.

'She likes to humiliate her husband by tying him naked to a chair in the bedroom while she fucks another man verbally giving Brian a running commentary on how big the guys cock is and how he is a much better fuck blah dee blah. Tom and Dan have even fucked her up the arse while he watched. Tom said he once saw Brian cum but his cock just dribbled spunk down its length.'

Then there's Charles and Lady Annabelle. She likes people to use her title even though she only inherited it from her husband. Charles is lovely but can only watch these days.

Annabelle doesn't fuck at these meets but if you are privileged to be invited back to their home apparently she goes like a rabbit.'

I asked why they came to these nights.

'She loves fellatio when she's here. Apparently she sucks like a Dyson.

You've obviously met the slut at the bar. Suzy I mean, not Heather. Although...' she tailed off giggling.

'Right come on. I've bagged you tonight. Let's go.'

With that, without saying anything to anyone she led me out of a door and down some stairs where we entered a bedroom sized chamber. It was dimly lit without a bed but had cuffs hanging down from the ceiling attached to thick ropes.

'Take off your clothes Rob!'

I hesitated.

'I said take off your clothes, Now!'

I slipped off my loafers, took off my polo shirt and dropped my chino's before stepping out of them. Barbara picked then up and placed them on a nearby chair.

'Good boy!'

She took hold of my right hand and raised it above my head so she could attach the cuff to my wrist. She then did the same with my heft hand. Although I wasn't in any discomfort I couldn't lower my arms.

Next she brought out a three foot heavy spreader bar that was attached to my ankles. Now I couldn't lift my legs.

'Wha...what are you going to do to me?'

'I'm going to watch you cum, silly.' she replied.

I was still confused.

'Is Tom not joining us?' I asked.

'Good God no. I think he's with John and Roberta taking turns to fuck Suzy.'

She moved behind me and dragged out a wooden trolley table with certain implements on. I could only partially see it as it was slightly behind me.

'I think you may like this Rob. Don't be scared, you'll see it will be fine.'

She started to stroke my chest, squeezing my nipples which caused me to groan. She then leaned in and sucked them hard making them both wet and stand out.

I noticed she had what looked like nipple clamps in her hands and as she attached them I saw they had cables leading from them.