The Naked Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she let her bra straps slid off her shoulders as Sona took it off. Now Kanika grabbed Nisha's legs and turned it sideways, making Nisha lie on her bench. She then pulled Nisha's panties off her legs. Nisha didn't physically resist them, knowing very well that sooner or later she had to get naked anyway. Nisha's body wasn't as athletic and tight as Sona's or chubby and round as Kanika's, but her skin was smoother and softer and she looked hot naked.

Nisha straightened up and sat on her bench and picked up all her clothes and packed them in her backpack. She then took out the large textbook of Environmental Studies, opened it and strategically placed it on the desk in front of her so that her boobs were hidden.

"Now we three are ready to write our exams!" said Sona giving a pat on Nisha's naked back.

Nisha looked down at her own crotch which never seemed to grow more than a couple of strands of hair and then looked at Sona's crotch which was almost touching her shoulders. She was relieved to see that her pubic hair wasn't as bushy or big as Sona's. She hoped to stay seated and hidden on her bench, behind her desk.

"Oh shit, I forgot my student ID!" exclaimed Kanika as she went through her backpack.

"It's nothing to worry about. Invigilators hardly check your ID," said Sona.

"But surprise checks are still a possibility. We still have time, you can get it from your room," said Nisha, looking at the clock on the wall of the room which showed 1.30 pm.

"Hey, someone walk with me to the hostel, I can't walk alone naked!" said Kanika.

Nisha was relieved to see Sona readily accompanying Kanika on her naked walk to hostel.

As she saw the bare asses of Kanika and Sona walking out of the room, Nisha felt even more alone and exposed now. Only John and Rita were present in the room apart from her. She couldn't concentrate on the textbook she was holding, but she didn't require it either, as she had done thorough preparation for the exam.

Nisha then saw a naked leg wearing a sports shoe and long socks entering the room. She guessed who the boy was. It was Neeraj, entering the room with confidence, wearing only shoes, socks and backpack, with his dick freely hanging out. He waved with a smile at the couple sitting on the first bench, then he turned to Nisha and waved at her with a wider smile. Nisha was half pretending to be looking at her textbook as she looked at him and returned a wave.

Nisha couldn't help staring at his dick as it swung to and fro with each of his walking steps towards his bench. Nisha felt her heart beat faster as he came nearer.

"You actually chose this exam," came a voice.

Was Neeraj's dick talking to her?

She looked up and Neeraj was standing in front of her, in the small gap between his and her benches.

"What?" said Nisha, totally forgetting about her cover, and shutting the textbook down.

She felt obliged to get up, even though she felt stupid doing so after she got up from her seat, showing her boobs and pussy in a clear view to Neeraj.

"You chose to be naked," said Neeraj.

"Well, I needed those ten marks desperately," said Nisha.

"You needed to get naked desperately," said Neeraj with a smile to which Nisha didn't object.

Neeraj turned around to take off the backpack and place it on his bench. Nisha stealthily looked at his bare ass.

"Can I sit with you for few minutes?" he asked.

Nisha was startled to hear this, but she gave him some space by moving sideways to the right and Neeraj walked around the desk to sit beside her. Nisha was getting more nervous now. Their naked thighs touched each other and Nisha saw her nipples getting erect.

"I just hope he doesn't notice my nipples," she thought, "I need to distract him somehow."

"How did this rule come into existence?" she stammered, wanting to steer the conversation in a different direction, "It doesn't make any sense. I mean, this provision could be applied to other subjects too right? Why only Environmental Studies?"

"Well, it started some three years ago," said Neeraj, "You know how vast and lengthy the syllabus of this exam is. There had been rampant cheating in this exam for quite some time. Students kept hiding chits of paper in any part of their clothes possible. Actually, the then First Year Student Rep proposed this idea to the College Dean of Exams that let the students write the exam naked. Most of the students had been struggling to get good grades in this course without cheating. As a solution, he argued that Environmental Studies is the only course which requires writing lengthy answers and students should be granted ten marks extra, if they write it naked. I kid you not, he proposed this only as a joke. But surprisingly, the Dean of Exams accepted the idea and included it in the guidelines."

"But still the rule seems so ridiculous," said Nisha, "I mean, what if some student complains about it outside the college or even tell it to their parents."

"So far nothing has happened," said Neeraj, "It has just continued. Anyhow the forenoon exam is conducted normally. Most of the shy ones or even the studious ones take that exam. I chose the afternoon exam to get some decent grades, I don't know how to cheat anyway. You know, if I tank this boring, lengthy ass exam as a Student Rep, I would be ashamed. And also, something about this is different. I mean, this is always the last exam of the first semester. We won't have this kind of exam at all in the remaining semesters of our engineering course."

Before they could speak any further Kanika stormed into the room, wearing her ID card which was dangling across her waist. She was panting heavily.

"Hi Neeraj!" said Kanika, somewhat shocked that he was sitting beside Nisha.

"Hey Kanika, you look fab," said Neeraj, glancing at her naked body once, "I see you shaved."

Kanika was visibly blushed by Neeraj's comments, the second one from a boy that day.

"Where's Sona? And how did you come back so fast?" asked Nisha.

"We sprinted our way to the hostel and back," said Kanika with a panting voice, "She got some of the athletic friends in the hallway, so she started talking with them. They are also totally nude. Wow, Sona is such a sprinter, I was just running alone behind, while she was already waiting for me in the hostel gate."

"I think I should get back to my seat now, don't wanna disturb you," said Neeraj as he got up.

Nisha wanted to stop him, but felt hesitant. She turned her face to the left to look at Neeraj's butt which was at her eyes' level.

"Uhh....Neeraj," said Nisha.

"Yes," said Neeraj.

"There's something sticking on your butt, I mean your right buttcheek."

"What is it?" Neeraj tried to brush his buttcheeks with his hands.

"It's a pencil shaving," said Nisha, "The waste from the pencil when you sharpen it."

Neeraj again patted his right buttcheek and even his left one casually. Nisha and Kanika were enjoying this, both slightly aroused by the movements of Neeraj's buttcheeks.

"Can I take if off your butt?" asked Nisha slowly.

"Sure."

Nisha brought her one hand close to his butt. Her hand was trembling and on top of that she could feel Kanika was smiling naughtily.

Nisha tried to brush off the piece of pencil shaving. But it was stubbornly stuck. Her action only made Neeraj's buttcheek wobble a bit more and Kanika couldn't control her laughter.

"Are you just trying to touch my butt?" asked Neeraj turning his face back with a mischievous smile.

"No, the pencil shaving is still there."

"You can just pluck it, peel it off," said Kanika.

Nisha did what Kanika suggested and she used her thumb and index fingers to pick the small piece of pencil shaving off Neeraj's butt.

"Here, there was actually something sticking on your butt," said Nisha showing Neeraj the pencil shaving piece.

"I think it got stuck because of my sweaty butt. Well, at least you got to touch it," said Neeraj again with a cute smile as he went back to his seat.

Kanika sat beside Nisha now.

"Oh shit, he surely has got the hots for you," said Kanika as her naked body shook with excitement.

Nisha shushed her with a frown, but she actually liked the teasing.

Kanika spent the next few minutes going through Nisha's notes, sitting beside Nisha, while Nisha was noticing each and every student entering the exam hall. She was surprised to see a studious boy named Amit, enter the room wearing nothing but a pair of glasses on his eyes. His one hand was occupied with almost six pens of different colours and his other hands covered his dick and balls. The boy was actually embarrassed.

"How did he come all the way barefoot?" thought Nisha.

Most of the boys and girls entered the room in their casual dresses, in T-shirts and shorts. Few did enter in their underwear. Almost all of them had backpacks. One girl did enter only in a T-shirt and as soon as she sat in her seat, she took it off. Sona came back and went to the last bench of the first line after giving a thumbs up to Nisha and Kanika.

There were only around fifteen students in total in that particular exam room. Most of the benches were left empty, as the occupants of those benches had written the exam in the morning.

"Hey," said Neeraj turning around in his seat, "Don't you guys think students can still cheat this exam in their naked state by hiding chits of papers elsewhere?"

"Elsewhere? Where?" asked Nisha.

"You know like..." said Neeraj and then proceeded to give two slaps on his butt.

Nisha laughed.

"Eww...who would hide it in their butt?" said Kanika who looked at Neeraj with a disgust in her face.

"You girls could also hide it in...you know...your lady parts," said Neeraj.

"Neeraj, you obviously don't know about vaginas. I bet you're a virgin," said Kanika.

"There's no need to bet on that, I am a virgin. Are you a virgin?"

"I..I don't wanna say anything," said Kanika, slightly embarrassed and pretending to read her notes again.

Neeraj then looked at Nisha and Nisha simply pretended to read her textbook.

It was only fifteen minutes before the exam was supposed to start. All those who were partially clothed now began to strip completely. Those who were wearing shoes also began to remove it. Kanika too left Nisha's bench and went to her seat, which was just behind the John's bench.

Nisha noticed the couple now got up from the bench and began to strip. John just had to pull down his boxers. Rita removed her bathrobe and revealed a tattoo of a thick arrow running from the middle of her back to the top of her butt, the arrow pointing right at the top of her asscrack. She turned around to go to her seat at the back of the room. Nisha noticed that in the front of Rita's body too, there was a similar kind of tattoo, starting above the belly button and pointing right at the top of her pussy, which was bald. Heads of the students turned at her tattoos as she walked past them through the aisle of the first and second lines of benches.

"Crazy tattoo right?" commented Neeraj as he turned around at Nisha.

Nisha just nodded her head, rolling her eyes.

Nisha noticed one thing owing to her judgmental nature. Most of the students in the afternoon exam were the ones who didn't worry much about their grades. Neeraj was just average in his grades too and so were John and Rita. They weren't particularly interested in getting the top grades. The only other studious student was Amit, who had come to the exam fully naked and barefoot and he didn't seem to remove his hands from his crotch even while he was seated.

"Am I too crazy for getting so desperate about grades?" thought Nisha.

The bell rang, signalling just ten minutes were left before the commencement of the exam. At the same time the invigilator entered the room and every student stood up to greet her. The invigilator was dressed in the most modest way possible, a full sleeve salwar and kameez and a shawl over her chest. Nisha noticed that the invigilator was quite young, may be a Masters student or a PhD, as most of the invigilators were in other exams. Nisha also looked around and saw some of the boys had their dick getting erect, most probably because of the pretty invigilator, who even in her modest clothes, looked quite hot.

"I think you all know the rules of this special exam. Keep your shoes against the nearest wall, keep your phones inside your backpacks and keep the backpacks in the corners near the blackboard. If someone hasn't brought their backpacks, they can keep their phones on the desk near the blackboard," announced the invigilator.

Nisha had already kept her shoes against the wall which was nearer to her. Students sitting at the middle line had to choose either their left or right wall to keep their shoes.

The real awkwardness began when students walked to the front of the class to keep their backpacks in either corner nearest to the blackboard. Nisha had never been nearer to another naked person, let alone a bunch of them before that day. The naked students seemed to show quite intimate parts of their body when they bent over to place the backpacks in the corner.

"Students in alphabetical order of their names will get up and come to me one by one and get the question paper and answer booklet. Please wear your ID cards," the invigilator announced once the students were back on their seats.

This was something Nisha didn't expect to happen. Amit got up from his front seat in the third line. He walked towards the invigilator with his hands covering his crotch.

"Please remove your hands from your body, don't try to cover anything," announced the invigilator after seeing this.

Amit hesitantly removed his hands and the invigilator scanned his body from top to bottom. She then asked him to turn around and looked at his butt. She asked him to turn around again and gave him the question paper and answer booklet.

"She's probably checking for chits of paper," whispered Neeraj, turning back to Nisha.

She did the same for all the students as they walked to her one by one. Nisha noticed some boys still had their dicks erect as they walked towards the invigilator. It was awkward when such boys turned around to face the whole room while their butts were being checked out by the invigilator and the erect dick pointed to the whole class. Nisha was bemused by the invigilator's stoic face in such an odd situation.

Nisha was not really nervous walking to the invigilator. She did have the habit of holding her hands together as it swung across the front of her hips. But realising what the invigilator had directed, she let her hands free and let the invigilator scan her naked front and back and took the question paper and answer booklet. When she walked back to her seat, she saw Neeraj giving her a thumbs up and with a wink mouthing 'All The Best.' She too winked back at him.

When Rita walked to the invigilator, the invigilator for the first time had a surprised reaction in her hitherto stoic face. When Rita turned around facing the whole room, students again kept staring at her pussy-pointing arrow tattoo. Some of the students couldn't control their laughter after seeing the tattoo and Rita gave a frowning look to some of them as she walked past their benches.

Once everyone got their question papers and answer booklets, they waited for the commencement bell of the exam. When the bell rang, the invigilator announced, "Your time starts now."

After glancing through the question paper once, Nisha thought that this was by far the most easiest question paper of the semester and she couldn't believe why she didn't choose the forenoon exam. Even though she knew all the answers of the questions, they were quite descriptive and long and she had to write a lot.

Nisha kept writing the answers on the sheet with great speed and her main distraction was her boobs shaking along with her quick movements of hand. Another thing that was distracting Nisha was Neeraj's buttcrack. Neeraj was sitting at the edge of the bench, almost hugging the desk while writing answers. Nisha couldn't help but notice how Neeraj's soft butts gently rested on the bench. Nisha looked at her nipples as it was starting to get erect and she began to feel a slight itch in her nether regions.

"Focus Nisha, focus," Nisha told herself mentally.

Time passed quickly as Nisha completed the exam, having a slight ache in her arms by writing long answers. She just looked around to pass the time. Some boys sitting in the middle line still had their dicks erect while seated, catching a glance of the perfect hourglass figure of the invigilator who was walking up and down the room. She felt that the boys might be getting a thrill out of being naked in front of a hot woman. Beyond the middle line, at the first bench of the third line, Amit was still having his one hand over his crotch, while his other hand was writing the answers at a great speed on the booklet. In her own line, she could see that Kanika was probably daydreaming, as she kept looking up at the ceiling, which she usually did during the exams when she couldn't think of any answers.

She looked back at her answer booklet and reread her answers once or twice. She then got up and walked towards the invigilator to submit her answer paper. The invigilator took her paper and kept it on the desk near the blackboard.

Nisha looked at the wall clock and it was just 4:30 pm.

On her way back to her bench she saw Neeraj seriously writing his answers. She got to her seat and wiped some beads from sweat from her forehead with her bare hands, regretting the fact that she hadn't kept a handkerchief with her. Then she realised there were drops of sweat all over her body. She wiped them off from neck, under her boobs, and across her midriff.

Nisha caught the sight of Neeraj's naked back, then his naked hips and his buttcrack. She was wiping the sweat off her upper thighs and somehow her hand slipped up to her crotch.

"What am I doing? This is an exam room, a public place," whispered Nisha to herself.

She looked around the room for a while. Almost everyone was lost in their answer sheets, as the time for the exam to wrap up was quickly approaching. She slid her butt to the edge of the bench, trying to cover herself as much as possible by getting closer to the desk. She noticed the examiner was not particularly looking at her line of benches.

In her frenzy to perform perfectly in the exam, she had forgotten the oddness of her situation, that she was completely naked in public! For an exam! She was in a room full of students where everyone was naked and her crush was sitting with his butt exposed right in front of her. She replayed in her mind how just a couple of hours ago Neeraj had shown his perfect dick dangling in front of her, how she had touched his cute butt to remove the pencil shaving and how his butt wobbled with her touch. She bent herself closer to the desk and laid her head on it, pretending to sleep. But her one hand was caressing her nipples gently while her other hand was going through the folds of her vagina and gently fingering it.

She slowly fingered her vagina, first teasing it by moving her fingers in circular motion, then slowly inserting them in and out. She began to take heavy breaths as pleasure took reign of her mind. She raised her head and kept looking at Neeraj's naked form from behind.

She began fantasising Neeraj railing her from behind against the teacher's desk, her boobs dangling to and fro with each of Neeraj's thrust inside her wet vagina, while she bent over with her hands supporting on the desk, facing the whole exam room with the naked students still writing the exam on their desks, this time even the hot invigilator walking up and down the room bare-ass naked.

Her fantasy was broken as she was about to have an orgasm. She clenched her teeth as she tried to suppress her moan. She pressed both the palms of hands against her pussy, saturating them with her ejaculation, as she came hard. She couldn't believe what she just did. She raised her head. Everything still looked the same. Her pussy kept leaking. Some of the drops spilled on the floor too. Her body shivered and spasmed for a split second after the orgasm.