The Naked Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head again and she sat with a shrugged posture, trying to hide her body as much as possible, still sitting on the edge of her bench. She kept wondering if anyone caught her masturbating. She locked her hands between her naked thighs pressed together tightly.

The bell rang at 5:00 pm and the invigilator announced to everyone to stop writing. Some students submitted their answer booklets. Some were still on their benches, writing the answers at their top speed. The invigilator then began to snatch the answer booklets from each desk one by one, as some of the students didn't stop writing at all. As she passed by Nisha's bench, Nisha tried to hide herself as much as possible by bringing her thighs and elbows together. Once the invigilator had collected everyone's answer sheet, she allowed the students to leave the room.

The students first put on their footwear. Nisha tried to act casual while tying her shoes. She was grateful about the fact that the wetness wasn't obvious. She then stood and locked the fingers of both her hands together, keeping the locked fists in front of her crotch as she walked towards the corner that had the pile of backpacks. She decided to wait at some distance, as naked bodies tussled each other to find their backpacks. She suddenly felt a slap on her left buttcheek.

"How was the paper, topper?" shouted Kanika in Nisha's left ear.

"Kanika! Why did you slap my butt like that?" said Nisha looking around.

"Hey, suddenly you're so shy? You're hiding your crotch," said Kanika noticing her posture. She turned to face to her and noticed her naked legs. There were cum drops dripping along her thighs.

"Oh my gosh, Nisha did you pee?"

"Shh...don't shout," said Nisha hastily as she shushed without putting the index finger on her lips.

"Hey, that Rita was sitting in front of me, and I couldn't concentrate on my answers because of her stupid tattoo pointing at her butt," said Sona as she walked to Nisha's side.

Nisha just nodded while Kanika still kept looking at the Nisha's wet thighs.

The corner was deserted in less than a minute, as only two or three backpacks lay near it. Nisha quickly paced towards her backpack, picked it and placed it in front of her. She then looked around and saw that most of the students were getting dressed. Amit was still sitting on his bench as he hadn't brought anything to wear, so he had to go back naked, just like Kanika.

"I will get dressed in the bathroom," Nisha said to Kanika.

Suddenly they heard someone addressing the room.

"Hey hey guys, wait before you get dressed," it was Neeraj shouting who had suddenly jumped on the elevated platform in the front, flapping his dick and balls, "As you all know it's the official end of this semester and our first year and we're the students in our batch to appear naked for this exam. We're gonna have a naked gathering in the Common Hall. Of course we can wear our footwear. The seniors who started the tradition of writing this exam naked have few words to say to us. We're gonna have some group photos. I will gather the naked students from other departments. Let's walk all the way to the Common Hall naked and have our own Naked Parade!"

A boy shouted in support of this and others too did a weak shout of hurray. Everybody began to undo their clothing again.

"We're gonna have a naked parade!" Sona said.

"I don't think we should do that. We can go back to our hostel," said Nisha.

"Hey why not? Everybody is naked. It's gonna be fun," said Kanika without hearing any more words from Nisha as she was trying to open her mouth to say something.

* * * * *

Nisha was walking in the middle between Kanika and Sona, as the group of naked students got slightly bigger from students of other departments. Kanika's statement that everybody was naked wasn't true at all. As they walked through the hallways and walked down the stairs, they could see some of the clothed students of different years and some professors staring at the naked procession.

The procession consisted of around thirty five students from the whole first year batch. The trio was almost walking at the end of the procession. Nisha was still worried about her wet thighs and crotch. She opened her backpack while walking with the crowd and found a handkerchief to wipe the wetness stealthily. She noticed that Amit was also walking near them, still covering his crotch with his hands. Nisha didn't feel anything weird when they walked out of the Lecture Building. But she realised that the Common Hall was almost a ten minute walk. They were gonna walk past so many stares.

They walked through a lane which was almost flooded with parked bicycles on both sides. There were students of other years who just came out of the exam rooms. As the naked procession progressed, everybody's eyes were fixed at it.

"You guys didn't go to your hostels after this?" shouted one girl.

"Nope," said Amit turning back.

"Hey Amit, you too got naked? I didn't expect that," said Kanika, who was walking just beside him.

"Yes," he said.

"That's cool Amit!" said Kanika extending her hand for a shake.

Amit was almost hesitant, but he still kept one hand over his crotch and let his right hand shake Kanika's hand.

"Give me the pens Amit, I'll keep them in my backpack," said Nisha who noticed that Amit was still holding his pens. Amit seemed to be happy about letting his hands free from the pens, though his one hand was still holding his penis.

John and Rita broke away from the procession and ran to the opposite direction. Some of the bystanders were amused by the Rita's arrow tattoo in the front and back of her naked body.

"Where are you going?" asked Amit as John jogged past him.

Both John and Rita stopped.

"We want to ride our bicycles," said John.

"We will never get another chance to ride our bicycles naked," said Rita and they jogged back to their bicycles which wasn't parked very far.

"Well, they are having their own WNBR," said Sona as the four of them continued walking at the end of the procession.

"What's WNBR?" asked Amit.

"It's World Naked Bike Racing or Riding something. People ride their bicycles naked around the cities in some other parts of the world annually I guess."

"I didn't know that," said Nisha.

"Me neither," said Kanika.

Within a minute they saw the couple riding their bicycles right past them and some of the students in the procession cheered for them.

The procession was about to enter an open playground, instead of taking a right turn along the path of the lane which wound around and away from ground far away and would have led them to the Common Hall. The walk through the playground was indeed a shortcut. The unkempt playground served as a cricket ground and students fresh from writing their final exam of the semester were playing the game. Some few dozens more students were playing badminton, catch, frisbee, or just simple tricks with soccer balls in different spots of the playground. And some were just sitting on the untended grass under the shade of some trees that grew along the edge of the ground. Almost everyone in the playground stood statue for a moment as the procession came into their view.

The procession tried to walk along the edge of the ground instead of walking right through the centre, to not disturb the ongoing game of cricket. Neeraj broke away from the procession running naked to the centre. He ran to the bowler, who seemed to be quite shocked watching a naked guy running towards him. Neeraj talked to the bowler, then took the ball and decided deliver a ball to the batsman. The batsman seemed to be distracted by Neeraj's bouncing dick and balls as he ran some distance before throwing a fast ball and it hit through the wickets. There was some weak cheer among the cricket players for Neeraj's amazing delivery.

"This Neeraj guy is wild right?" said Sona as they kept walking slowly at the back end of the procession.

"Yes, he absolutely is," said Nisha with a smile as Neeraj seemed to be happy with his bowling and ran back to join the procession in the front.

"I could be never like him," said Amit.

"Hey Amit, don't say like that, you need not be like him," said Kanika, "By the way, why are you not wearing shoes?"

"I just followed the instructions in the Student Handbook," said Amit.

Nisha was amazed at how Amit was able to walk barefoot on the rough playground.

"Oh my god, such nice asses," came a voice and then a loud wolf-whistle.

The four of them turned around and spotted a group of guys sitting on the grass looking at them. One of the boys seemed to have taken some photos of their naked behinds on his phone.

"Shit the shortest one is a boy," said the wolf-whistling boy, "I kept wondering how can a girl have such short hair and flat boobs. This nerd is too afraid to show his dick."

"Don't you guys have anything else to do?" said Sona who approached them and stood with her hands on her hips and one leg stretched outwards and bent, showing them her naked front.

"Oh shit, it's Sona," said wolf-whistling boy and he stood up, "We didn't know it was you Sona. But how did you join these freaks?"

"They are my friends, not freaks," said Sona, "Stop bothering them."

The boy seemed to be embarrassed and then signalled the rest of his group to get up from the grass and they left.

"You know them?" asked Kanika.

"They're sports-persons of our college. I know them. Didn't expect them to behave like this," said Sona.

"Girls we're behind, they're already leaving the playground," said Amit, turning around and watching the procession almost crossing the ground, entering the concrete lane again.

The four of them jogged faster. It was a new experience for all them, running naked in an open ground. They knew that the other students present on the playground definitely noticed them. They slowed their pace to a walking speed once they reached the end of procession again.

The procession reached near the entrance of the hall. The couple were already waiting at the entrance. The large Common Hall held the convocation ceremony annually, apart from different cultural programmes and seminars. For now, the chairs were stacked at different places near the end of the hall opposite to the stage. There were five students, three boys and two girls, standing on the raised stage.

"Welcome! The naked bunch," said the boy standing in the middle of the five.

The naked bunch had gathered around the front of the stage.

"Hi, I'm Manu and we are the first naked bunch," said the middle boy after glancing at the remaining four students with him, "I was the Student Rep in my first year. I suggested the Exam Dean to make the students write the exam naked so that it's difficult to hide chits of paper in naked bodies. I only meant it as a joke. The funny thing is none of us thought it would be accepted. I bet the Exam Dean is secretly nudist. Visit his office at odd hours during daytime, you can almost notice him sitting behind his desk going without pants."

There was some light chuckle among the naked bunch.

"We also suggested that the exam should have 10 marks awarded extra, to incentivise students to get naked," he continued.

"It did work on me," thought Nisha.

"We five were the only ones to write the afternoon exam naked and it seemed harmless to the college administration. They haven't yet applied this for other subjects, so let's see if it gets expanded in the coming years. The number only kept growing in the following years and this year it's the highest, almost thirty five students! Give yourself a big clap guys!" said Manu and the current naked bunch gave a big applause with some shouts.

"Let's have a group photo guys," said Neeraj. The seniors got down the stage to let the first years have their photo session.

There was already another first year clothed guy, waiting with his professional camera hanging around his neck.

The group of 35 students got up on the stage to pose for the group photo.

"Guys some of you have to kneel down, so that everyone can fit into the frame perfectly" said the photographer.

Amit, Sona, Kanika, and Nisha were incidentally standing in the middle. The girls decided to kneel down on one knee for the pose. Soon, following the trio most of the girls decided to kneel down and form the front row of the group pose. When all of them decided on their position and pose, the photographer was about to take a snap.

"Excuse me. Please free up your hands," said the photographer. He was talking to Amit.

Amit seemed quite nervous as he removed his hands to let his penis free. Once the photographer took a few snaps of the group, Kanika felt something touching the back of her head. She turned around and found the erect dick of Amit pointing right at her nose.

"Sorry," said Amit struggling to flatten his hard penis with his palms.

Kanika giggled silently.

"One photo with the seniors please," said Neeraj.

The five seniors jumped on the stage.

"But you know how you all should be in the photo - naked," said Neeraj.

"Hey! No. I didn't prepare for this," said Manu.

But a couple of first year naked boys held Manu's hands and began unbuttoning his shirt and some unzipped and pulled down his pants. The other two male seniors began to strip hesitantly, to avoid being forcibly stripped. The remaining two female seniors were just standing with folded hands and Neeraj signalled the trio to strip them. Sona talked with the female seniors as they were also athletes and knew Sona very well. They casually stripped off their clothes.

The five seniors were naked to their bare ass now, but they initially didn't expect to get naked for the photo. They almost giggled looking at each other as they remembered their Environmental Studies exam in the first year. All the seniors mingled with standing first years and the student photographer took a photo again.

"Gosh, I should have arranged some beer to accentuate the vibe here," said Neeraj.

"You know our college Neeraj," said Manu, who was not really used to being naked as he tried to hide his dick uncomfortably with one hand like Amit, "They wouldn't allow alcohol inside the campus."

"Yeah, but they allow a bunch of students to get stark naked and gather in the big Common Hall," said Neeraj in an almost confused tone and then he chuckled giving a high-five to Manu.

The photographer now also turned DJ for the gathering. He connected his phone to the speaker system of the hall and started playing a playlist of Bollywood party songs. Almost all of the naked students took off their backpacks and placed it against the walls of the hall.

Groups of three or four who were scattered in the hall, mostly nearer to the stage, began to groove slightly, shaking their heads, tilting their shoulders and some girl even shaking their boobs with the rhythm.

One guy found the podium (lectern) with mike in a corner and dragged it to the centre of the stage. He then posed for photos with it as if he was addressing the hall. This became the main fun activity of the students gathered there as one by one, they felt crazy taking a photo of themselves pretending to speak naked at the podium. Some boys and girls even pretended to act surprised at their naked state, standing beside the podium and trying to cover their genitals and boobs with their hands, like an embarrassed nude male or female, for the photos.

There were photo sessions in other parts of the hall too. Some of the girls were holding their underboobs or sideboobs, pointing their nipples outwards and sticking their tongues out, while the boys were holding their dick upwards, some even with an erect dick, for the photos. Some students decided to take the service of the clothed photographer and took mini-group photos of their own against the walls of the big hall or even at the stage.

Eventually, some students forcibly stripped the photographer, who was initially panicked, but ultimately submitted to his peers. He was visibly embarrassed as he tried to cover his dick with one hand and his butt with other and he walked around like a hunchback in embarrassment, with the camera hanging around his neck.

Sona, Nisha, Kanika, and Amit were standing in the middle of the hall with the two senior girls. Amit was now holding his dick with both hands. He was finding it hard to hide his enlarging dick with one hand as he never expected by the end of the exam that he would be standing with five naked girls.

Sona suddenly pulled Nisha by her arms to some distance away from the group.

"Hey tell, me one thing," said Sona to Nisha, "You masturbated on the exam bench, right?"

"What? No," said Nisha, suddenly covering her crotch just like Amit.

"Come on girl, I saw the wetness on your thighs," said Sona.

"That was just sweat," said Nisha.

"Ain't no sweat look slippery like that," said Sona, "Who were you masturbating at? The invigilator? She was hot though right, even in her fully covered clothes."

"I'm not lesbian, you know that."

"Hmm...it was Neeraj right? I bet he looked hot from his back too," said Sona with a smile, "You naughty girl, I never expected you to do something this wild, let alone get naked in public."

Nisha didn't say anything, but she smiled shyly and Sona patted on her shoulder

Almost everyone in the hall seemed to be enjoying the vibe with the party songs. Eventually everybody began shaking and grooving to the songs. Boobs and butts and dicks and balls were bouncing with each beat as majority of the students began to dance. John and Rita were dancing like a couple.

Amit was trying to dance with Kanika, without removing his hands, but they still seemed to enjoy. The senior girls also began shaking to each other at some distance and turned around to bump their butts.

Nisha and Sona started doing some steps too. Nisha felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Neeraj.

"Hey, where were you in the parade?" asked Neeraj, "I was expecting you to join me in the front."

"I was walking with my friends," said Nisha and turned to face Sona.

"I'll leave you two guys," said Sona as she walked up to the lady seniors and started dancing with them after giving a thumbs up to Nisha.

Nisha wasn't expecting to be left alone with Neeraj, but she wanted to be.

"So, are you enjoying this naked gathering?" asked Neeraj.

"Well, obviously yes, are you?" said Nisha, who wouldn't have said that just a few hours ago.

"Oh you bet," said Neeraj.

They grooved slightly along the music, though they didn't really know how to dance.

Neeraj then led Nisha by her hand towards the end of the large hall opposite to the stage end. Only the lights near the stage end were lit while the middle of the hall was dimly lit and the end of the hall was almost dark. They stood beside a stack of chairs placed near a corner of the hall. The height of the stack was almost taller than Neeraj.

"Would you mind if we stay hidden?" asked Neeraj.

Nisha nodded with a smile and they hid themselves in the space between the corner and the stack of chairs. Neeraj was almost caught by surprise when Nisha grabbed his mouth and kissed him. They both shared a passionate kiss. She could feel Neeraj's dick suddenly enlarged and erect against her belly.

"This is my first kiss you know," said Neeraj.

"I don't believe you liar, but this is my first kiss too," said Nisha.

Nisha then slid her hands from Neeraj's face through his chest and his toned stomach down his crotch. She then grabbed his dick and began to stroke it gently. She felt his dick pulsate faster and grow harder even more.

Neeraj too began to grope one of Nisha's breasts. He then caught her nipple and gave a slight twist to it.

"What are you doing?" said Nisha playfully pushing his hand away.

"What? You didn't like that?" said Neeraj with worried eyebrows.