The Naked Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no. It was just unexpected. Just don't pull it hard."

She let him touch her nipples again. Neeraj began to feel Nisha's sideboob and then the side of her abdomen before grabbing her hips. He then slipped his hand to her crotch, caressing her pubes for a while and then let his fingers inside her pussy.

"It's already so wet," commented Neeraj as he just touched the folds of her vagina.

"I touched myself to you."

"What?"

"I masturbated. Looking at your buttcrack."

"What? When?"

"In the exam room."

"Shit. That's so hot."

After that Neeraj began to pump his finger inside her vagina, while the other hand grabbed her boobs again. With their eyes closed, they forgot for a moment that they were still in a very public place, though in a dark corner, naked except for their shoes, while some party song was playing in the background.

Nisha felt a splash of her ejaculation coming out and wetting Neeraj's hands. Neeraj moved his hand away, but his dick was still held by Nisha. Nisha kept stroking it faster, till it shot a stream of cum upwards, across her belly and her boobs. They shared a kiss passionately one final time.

"Hey, is that Kanika?" said Neeraj.

Nisha opened her eyes and looked at the direction where Neeraj was looking. Opposite to the wall where they both were standing, in a corner, but not hidden by any stack of chairs, were Amit and Kanika. Amit was standing against the wall, his hands stretched and almost stuck on the wall, while Kanika was on her knees, giving him a blowjob. Amit had his eyes closed and Kanika seemed to be going for a deep throat.

Nisha and Neeraj giggled at the sight of Amit shooting his cum by holding his dick away from Kanika, while Kanika was lying on her butt on the floor, trying to dodge Amit's cumshots.

Neeraj and Nisha walked towards the spot where their backpacks were lying, holding their crotches in shame. Sona was noticing them. Neeraj took out a handkerchief from his backpack and wiped the drops of cum around Nisha's boobs and belly. He then handed it to Nisha and she wiped her cum around her legs. Nisha wondered if any other student in the hall noticed them or Amit and Kanika, but all seemed to be lost in their own small groups and to the ecstatic naked vibe of the evening, happy to finish their first year.

* * * * *

It was dark when the students began leaving the hall. Most of them began to wear whatever clothes they had kept in their backpacks. Neeraj joined some of the boys after bidding farewell to Nisha.

"You're going back naked?" asked Nisha.

"Oh shit! Yeah, I brought only a towel with me," said Neeraj as he took it out from his backpack and hastily wrapped it around his waist, before waving at Nisha.

"See you soon," said Amit to Kanika, who was still holding his dick when he left.

The trio joined again. Nisha was about to get dressed by taking out her T-shirt and shorts.

"Hey! Don't wear any clothes! I'm still naked, I've to walk all way to the hostel like this," said Kanika pointing her naked body from top to bottom.

The walk back to the hostel felt almost as weird as the walk from the exam room to the Common Hall. Only the three of them were walking naked outside on their path.

Nisha felt a different kind of freedom, walking naked in the chill night air in the open. She was happy that she made the naked choice.

The trio was met by numerous stares on their way back to the hostel, most of them turning around to look at their luscious naked butts in the dim night lights.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading the story and I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote if you liked the story and provide your feedbacks in the comments. Also check out other Nude Day 2021 entries here and vote for the best ones.