The Naked Prison Ch. 05

Story Info
Prisoners play football naked and the bet has consequences.
2.1k words
4.42
22.7k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, really get your tongue in there!"

Steph wrapped her legs around me as I buried my face in her pussy. It was Sunday morning and since I lost the bet, I had to do what she said. So far she hadn't asked much. Yesterday she just asked for a massage and then to wash her body in the shower, nothing I wouldn't have done voluntarily. Same with eating her out, although I really would have loved a blowjob in return.

"How do I taste?" asked Steph.

"Exquisite," I replied before going back to work. Steph's hands gripped the bed as she eventually orgasmed from the sensations, her juices flowing from her pussy which I eagerly licked up. I then slid up the bed to move next to her, my naked body pressing against hers.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Pretty good for a guy," Steph answered.

"For a guy?"

"Hanna gives amazing head. Hard to beat her."

I made a mental note to test that out sometime. Steph jumped up and got dressed.

"Big day today," she said.

"Right," I replied. "Sunday."

The weekend was a bit different from the ordinary week. Saturday the girls had the day off completely and could do what they wanted unless a guard wanted to fuck them. Sunday morning was reserved for religious purposes but during the afternoon they would play a game. The winners of the game would get to do whatever while the losers would go to the bondage chamber. Sometimes the guards let the prisoners pick the punishments but other times, they took control.

The game was picked by me, but really by Steph this week as I had to do what she said until Monday. She wanted football and I had to admit, naked football sounded hot as hell. This week, Danielle and Nicole were the captains and after picking their teams of seven, they started playing (except Grace, who Steph decided would go to the bondage chamber by default). I took Hanna aside at half-time.

"Blowjob," I said. "Now."

Hanna nodded and dropped to her knees to give me head. Steph was right! The petite blonde did give amazing head and seemed to have no gag reflex. I ran my fingers through her short hair as she throat fucked herself on my cock.

"Warden," called Danielle. "Sorry to interrupt, but the third quarter's starting and I need my running back."

"Come here and help then," I said. Danielle sighed and took her familiar position on her knees licking my balls while Hanna continued to deepthroat.

"Alright girls," called Steph. "Game time!"

I grimaced as Steph looked at me expectantly. I reluctantly pushed Hanna and Danielle off my cock.

"I really hope it's you two in the bondage chamber tonight," I said before returning to the sidelines.

The third quarter was underway and Nicole was on offense. She ran around as the quarterback before Anna grabbed her long hair and used it to tackle her. The startled Nicole yelped and dropped the football causing Danielle and Yvonne to both leap on it, fighting for their team. Soon there was a pile-up of naked women fighting for the ball. Steph blew her whistle.

"Break it up!" she yelled, pushing through to find Danielle with the ball. "Turnover!"

Danielle had a better run and took the lead. During the fourth quarter, it was tied again when Nicole passed to Yvonne for a touchdown. I could see why this was a thing. All the bouncing boobs already got me hard again. Surprisingly, a guard offered to help. I mumbled something and she began jerking me off as the final drive began. Nicole didn't make the same mistake again and she made short passes to Yvonne or Ashley, a cute girl with big brown eyes, creamy skin, and a spankable ass. In the final seconds, Nicole ran for a touchdown. Anna tried grabbing her hair again but to no avail. I blew my whistle.

"Game over!" I shouted as the guard got on her knees to use her mouth. "Danielle, have your team hit the showers and meet me in the bondage chamber in no more than twenty minutes. Nicole, your team gets the showers after, and you can enjoy your free day!"

Danielle's team grumbled while Nicole wasn't exactly pleased with being covered in dirt any longer.

"I used to be a fucking model," she muttered.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said quickly. I had the guard stop the blowjob before I grabbed Nicole and shoved her onto the ground.

"I have a free day!" she cried. I rubbed my cock against her ass.

"It's post-game right now," I told her. "Free day doesn't start until the other team is in the bondage chamber."

With that I shoved my cock into her ass, lubed up a little by spit but not much else as I plowed into her, ignoring her scream. Her hair was actually long enough to hit her ass so I grabbed some with two hands and began really laying it into the Rapunzel-looking bitch.

"Please," she sobbed. "Easy on the hair!"

Shut the fuck up or I'll shave your head," I said as I continued fucking her. That quieted her down and she bit her lip to keep from crying. The only noise was the sound of me clapping her cheeks until I decided to toy with her a bit more.

"Get up Rapunzel," I said, climbing off her. Nicole slowly got to her feet. I slapped her tit.

"Hands behind your head," I ordered as she instinctively moved her hands to protect her. She did as I asked and I immediately twisted her nipples before smacking her tits again.

"OWWW!" she complained. I slapped her face.

"Shut up," I said. Steph came over and grabbed Nicole's tits from behind.

"She's a whiny bitch huh?" asked Steph. I nodded. "You can punish her later. For now, come with me."

Remembering the bet, I went with Steph, giving Nicole a smack on the ass as I left. We went down to the bondage chamber where Grace was already chained up.

"Strip," ordered Steph. I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Did I stutter?"

I hesitantly took my suit off before being fully naked in front of Steph. I wasn't shy about that, certainly not after the past week, but this particular situation was setting off my alarm bells.

"A bet's a bet," said Steph, sensing my hesitation.

"What now?" I asked. I hadn't cum all day and I really needed an orgasm. Steph pulled me over to a set of chains and attached my hands to them before doing my ankles next until I was restrained the same way as Grace, hands above head.

"What the hell?" I asked Steph. "The prisoners are going to be here soon!"

"I know, said Steph. She took a remote and suddenly the chains started moving until my body was pressed against Grace's. I had to admit, I didn't mind that as much. Her tits felt nice against my chest.

"Sorry Grace," I muttered. I don't know why I apologised, but Grace barely cared.

"Whatever," she said. "I'm Steph's prison bitch."

Steph chuckled and the alarm bells ran again inside my head. Steph went over and put on a strap on. My eyes widened.

"Relax, silly," she said. "It's not for you."

She then began to lube it up before fucking Grace's ass. Grace's body pressed into mine with more force after this and I began to try and rub my cock against her stomach to get myself off. Steph saw what I was doing and stopped her work to fondle and lick my balls.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked seductively.

"Y-Yes," I answered. She flicked her tongue around only to stop as I was close to orgasming. She then pressed her remote and moved me away from Grace. The chains on the floor and ceiling rotated until Grace and I were now pressed together, ass against ass, but facing away from each other. This place really was high-tech!

Steph continued to pleasure me but always stopped just short of the orgasm leaving me frustrated. This continued on and off for a while and Steph would pause to fondle Grace and play with her tits while I would try to thrust against nothing to relieve my aching balls. Steph grabbed my cock in her hand and nearly made me cum after only a few strokes. She stopped and leaned in for a whisper.

"You wanna cum?" she asked. I nodded frantically, trying to thrust in her hand but Steph smiled sadistically and let go of my cock.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she said. "If you want me to let you cum, say that you're Grace's bitch and that she owns you, but call her Warden Connelly."

With that Steph left the room. I was confused. Why that? Why did she want me to say that? I was about to say 'fuck no,' but good god I really needed to cum after all that. Fuck it, I said to myself. We both know it isn't true.

"Whatever I say when Steph comes back," I told Grace, "it means nothing."

"I understand," said Grace simply.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Hm?"

"Before you used to be all defiant and then one day with Steph and you're her lap dog?"

Grace's head shot up, banging against mine.

"Ow!" I groaned.

"She's a nightmare," said Grace quietly.

"What?"

"Even when I was warden, I made sure to keep her in check. She's... too good at this job. She-"

Grace stopped talking as we heard footsteps by the door. As soon as it opened, I spoke without thinking.

"I'm Warden Connelly's bitch!" I cried. "She owns me!"

Steph walked in with a smirk, but to my horror, she had three non-prisoners behind her, two older men and one slightly younger woman all in dark suits. I recognised them. They were from the board overseeing this project for the Department of Justice.

"There you have it," said Steph. "He's admitted helping Connelly reveal the existence of this place."

"N-No!" I shouted. "That's not what that was. I-I didn't... there was a bet... S-Steph-"

"I restrained him as a precaution," said Steph. Grace let out a low chuckle behind me.

"It's true," she said. "We collaborated together.

"That doesn't even make sense!" I hissed. "I didn't know about you or this place until last week."

The taller of the three stepped forward. It was clear he was in charge.

"While that last part is true," he said in a deep voice, "you have clearly been seduced by the former warden here. I suppose that's why it's a bad idea for a man to be in charge of this place. Stephanie, congratulations on your promotion... warden."

Stephanie beamed while I gasped in despair. The man looked at me, careful to keep eye contact.

"Don't worry, you didn't commit a crime... yet. You can remain here as deputy warden, but you are on very thin ice. As for Connelly, you'll be relocated out of this facility to avoid corrupting guards in the future. The transport will be ready in an hour."

"What if she talks?" asked Steph. The woman in the trio stepped forward.

"She has a daughter starting high school," the woman explained. "We've offered to pay for her to go to an elite high school and then an Ivy League university, so long as Grace here doesn't talk."

"How about it, Grace?" asked the last of the trio, a short, weasley looking man. "With good behaviour you might even get out in time to attend your daughter's graduation."

"And you can finish your sentence in a medium-security facility," said the man in charge. "You'll be allowed clothing, and after you're released your record will be expunged."

"I'll do it!" said Grace eagerly. The man nodded.

"Perfect. Stephanie? You handle things here and prepare Connelly for transport with her clothing."

Steph nodded. The three of them left and Steph walked up to us.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's nothing personal," explained Steph as she gave my cock a few strokes before my dick remembered how close I was to cumming before. Despite the situation, I got fully erect again at once and quickly came, my cum landing on the front of Steph's uniform. She then released me from my restraints.

"I even kinda like you," Steph added, "but this is the one thing I'm really good at. I deserved that promotion and you know it. Now go get Danielle and them down here. They're taking a while."