The Nancy in the Next House

Story Info
A kinky session between two neighbours in a lockdown.
1.3k words
3.91
37.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob lives in a two storey rental apartment on Bremming Street. Right beside his house on the left is a smaller but fancy building with just two apartments. In one of those apartments lives a certain girl that he has been lusting after for a very long time.

Her name is Nancy.

Nancy is an hourglass-shaped ebony girl with a very nasty attitude, which is something that for some reasons makes her look sexier to Jacob. She would sometimes walk out of her flat in just thongs and wouldn't flinch even when she knows she is being ogled. She doesn't ever mind what mental suffering she is taking any man through with the sheer display of her sexy body.

A married woman in Jacob's house once approached her and bid her to please stop coming out half-naked and tempting her husband. Nancy hissed and told her to fuck off! Then she removed her thongs and flaunted her bare ass for about 15 minutes before she went back inside. Whoever gets to explode can go ahead and explode, it's not her problem.

Jacob got really obsessed with her. He would ogle her to the point that she would know she is being ogled, but she wouldn't mind or try to take her body out of sight. It looked like she particularly liked tormenting men with her sexy body, or maybe she is just being herself and doesn't mind the effects her sensuality has on others.

The lockdown situation across the world also affected their city. The federal government had indefinitely ordered a stay-at-home order since the past 3 weeks.

Since the lockdown started and everyone has been staying at home, Jacob has been seeing Nancy more. Actually every day, in all kinds of sensual clothing and looks.

He was standing outside of his house this morning and ogling Nancy again. She knew she was being ogled, but as usual, she paid him no mind. Few minutes into staring at her shapely ass and wide hips, Jacob's cock began to leak. He had forgotten that he was wearing a light blue boxer shorts and that apart from the fact that his erection could be seen, the precum leaking had formed a wet spot on his boxers.

Nancy turned her head sideways and stared directly at his groin, wondering why the hell he was just punishing himself instead of just looking away and getting his body temperature back to normal.

When he saw that she stared back at him on purpose, he got scared or ashamed and darted his eyes away from her. He was planning how he would quietly sneak back into the house to save himself of the embarrassing situation he was already in. He thought to sneak a peep at her to see if she had looked away so he could quickly disappear from that spot. By the time he looked back at her, he saw Nancy motioning with her finger, asking him to come.

He shamefully and nervously approached her.

W-h-a-c-k!!

She slapped his face.

"You are leaking in your shorts, are you a schoolboy?"

"I'm sorry!" He said and wanted to turn around and hurry back into his house. Immediately, she yanked his boxer shorts down and grabbed his cock.

"Not so fast. I want to teach you a lesson!"

She walked into her apartment and dragged him by his cock along. His cock reached its maximum erect length in her hand.

She dragged him into her bathroom and showed him a heap of her used panties. She picked one of them and wore it on his head, lining the crotch part against his nose.

"Start washing!" she ordered.

He could see the detergent pack right beside the heap. He poured some in a bucket and started hand washing her panties immediately, as ordered.

He was breathing through the crotch of her panties. The strong scent of Nancy's vaginal fluids that had drained out simmered into his medulla.

She left him in the bathroom to do the laundry alone. She sat in front of the smart tv in her living room and started watching a movie on Netflix. After some time she went back to the bathroom to check on him and he had just finished washing her panties. She removed the one she wore on his face and made him wash that too. Then she led him back to her living room, grabbing his cock and dragging him along. His boxers was down around his ankle.

She sat on the couch again and pointed downwards.

"Suck my feet!" she ordered.

She stretched out her feet and picked up the remote.

Jacob bent forward on his knees and wrapped his lips around the big toe of her left foot.

"Use your tongue, wrap your tongue around it like a towel!"

"Yeah, like that..."

"Now do the same on the other toes..."

After giving him a quick tutorial on how to worship her feet she relaxed and enjoyed his service.

She made him lick and suck on the second feet and lick the soles of both feet. That was a bit difficult for him to do, not wanting to eat dirt, but she was dominant enough to make him throw caution to the wind and eat dirt just to please and satisfy her.

He slurped endlessly on her feet for a long time.

Then she suddenly stood up and lifted up her dress. Her big brown ass bounced. Jacob's cock leaked more seriously.

"You want to fuck?" she mocked and laughed at him.

"I want to sit on your face, and I want to fart in your mouth. So, here's what's gonna happen, you lie on the couch, place your head here, and as soon as I take a seat on your face, seal your lips around my anus!"

She lowered her ass on his face and adjusted her ass until she could feel his lips wrapping around her anus. She rested backwards and continued watching the movie on Netflix.

"Dude, use your tongue!"

He started probing her anus with the tip of his tongue. It had a bitter unwashed taste. He got more comfortable with the task and licked her anus more actively for the next couple of minutes. Nancy enjoyed the feel of his moist tongue on her anus.

"Now suck my shit hole, something befitting for you is coming out, you're gonna like it!"

Just about 20 seconds after he started sucking, she blasted a hot fart right into his mouth;

Frrrrrrapschhhhhtt!!

"Ohh...fuck," she gasped.

His cheeks bulged at that moment in response to creating space for her flatulence, then they collapsed slowly back into form as he ate the fart.

"That must be disgusting for you, I know."

Bbbbrrrrrbbbbbbpp!!

She blew another long fart into his mouth.

"You have always loved my ass, now you get to enjoy some parts of what comes out of it."

The odour was so thick that it travelled up his nose and he could perceive the bad smell.

Nancy then stood up and adjusted her ass. She made his nose slide into her ass crack right under her anus, then she rested her weight properly. Now her anus was right on his nose.

"Now sniff my disgusting farts..."

BBBBRRRRBRBRAAP!!

Her anus puckered and threw a shot of depressing gas up his nose. The odour was very irritating, but the strange erotic effect it had on his senses made him cum immediately.

"Look at you, you just cummed sniffing my fart. You are a pig!"

"FFFFFFFRAAAAP!"

She wasn't helping matters. She farted again in his nose while his cock was still throbbing and oozing out cum.

The smell of her fart was disgusting to his sense of smell, but to his genitals, it was a different thing entirely.

Throughout the rest of the movie, she kept stuffing his nose with warm distasteful flatulence.

After the movie ended, she felt sleepy.

"Get the fuck out of my house, Pig!"

She stood off his face. He wore his boxers properly, but the front part was really soaked with his semen now, and he was ashamed. He would have to run fast, though that is not a guarantee That whoever sees him wouldn't see that.

"I didn't hear you thanking me, I just fed you my farts free of charge?"

"Thank you, Nancy!"

"You are welcome. Now fuck off!"