The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChickLicks
ChickLicks
148 Followers

I was lying on the couch with Sophie lying half on top of me. Elf was on the TV, and I was totally blissed out. It was my favourite time of day, when Sophie went down for her nap. Once I'd tidied up her toys I could just relax. It was even better today when I knew that no one would be interrupting -- until the door went.

I picked Sophie up and went to the front door.

"Oh," my grip on Sophie tightened when I saw who it was. Thank God she was asleep -- she would have never gone for a nap if she knew who was at the door.

"Hi," Daniel smiled. I stood back, allowing him to come in. "Is Allan home?"

"No, sorry," I closed the door behind him as he wiped his feet on the mat. "He and Isabella are attending a gala of some sort in Newcastle tonight they won't be back until tomorrow morning."

"Damn, I needed to speak to him."

I nodded, unsure what to say. We stood for a second as I waited for him to leave.

"I actually just need a couple of documents. Allan said he'd send me them, but they haven't come through yet." He gestured to the office door, which was always tightly shut. "Do you mind if I have a little rummage around, see if I can find them?"

"Sure, I have no issues with that," I rocked Sophie on my hip, "but the door is locked, he never-"

Daniel turned the knob and the door opened.

He turned to me, grinning. "He's done that since I can remember. Says that the door is locked so you don't try but it's not. I figured it out in five minutes."

I nodded. It's not like I'd ever have need to go in the office anyway. "Well, like I said, go ahead. I need to go put Sophie down for a nap."

I smiled and turned on my heel, taking Sophie upstairs.

It didn't escape my notice that I was now home alone with the man who had been plaguing my dreams and fantasies for the past month. There was this constant tension inside me whenever I thought about him -- this yearning that I couldn't get rid of, and most likely would never get rid of because why on earth would he be interested, anyway? Daniel must have his pick of women -- what was it, Isabella said? That his last girlfriend was the CEO of a trading company and also a former pageant girl?

I rolled my eyes at myself. As soon as he leaves this house, I am setting up a date, I vowed. I needed to get over this silly crush.

I sat at the side of Sophie's toddler bed for a moment, enjoying the peace and quiet, just gently brushing her hair to the side.

The curtains were drawn but since it was still light outside, it just gave the room a soft glow -- a muted golden tone that made Sophie look angelic. I was really starting to love this strange, foster family.

I waited a few more minutes, hoping that Daniel would have finished in the office and let himself out, but when I turned to the door, he was standing watching me. Just like the night in the kitchen.

"You have a habit of staring at people, did you know that," I whispered to him, standing up. He grinned, shrugging slightly.

"You looked very peaceful; I didn't want to disturb you."

I nodded crossing my arms. Once again, I was waiting for him to tell me that he was leaving. "So," I began. "Did you get the stuff you needed?"

He frowned slightly, before realising what I meant. 'Stuff' wasn't the right word, but it was still obvious. "Yeah, no I didn't. Maybe Allan did send them and they just haven't shown up?"

I knew the question was rhetorical, but I still shrugged. "Oh well," I smiled politely.

He still didn't leave. I was beginning to feel awkward.

"You're on Tinder?" Daniel suddenly asked, taking me by surprise. He tilted his head to the side and smiled. His smile was slow, lazy, and somehow enticing -- but then, everything he did was enticing. He could have called me a disgusting dog and I would have rolled over and barked for him.

"What?" I asked, though I'd heard him perfectly clearly.

"The dating app -- Tinder. You're using it?" He spelt it out for me like I was an idiot.

"Yeah. I am," I replied defensively. I didn't mean to sound so angry, but I wasn't sure how else to talk to him. Especially about such a private thing. Ok, so maybe not private -- it's a public account, but it was definitely intimate. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious as to why, I suppose."

I frowned. It was none of his business. "Because I want to. What business is it of yours?" It occurred to me that I shouldn't be speaking to my employer's brother like this, but still. It was borderline sexual harassment.

He raised his eyebrows and held his hands up. "It's not. I just didn't take you for the type."

"And what type is that?" My voice was getting louder. I looked to Sophie but she was still fast asleep.

He smiled again. "The type that goes for casual hook-ups. The type who'd fuck a guy she just met."

My mouth went dry. It took a moment for me to speak. "Well then you don't know me very well." The words came out small and timid. I mentally reprimanded myself for the display of weakness.

I stepped past him, brushing him gently as I left the room. I'd only just got Sophie to sleep and I didn't want to wake her. If he wanted to continue this conversation, then he could do it in the kitchen.

I didn't hear him follow me downstairs, but I felt him at my back. The feeling couldn't be disguised -- the tingling, burning sensation of him watching me.

"You know you're right," he told me, my back still turned. "I don't know you very well. I don't know you at all, actually. But I think we should change that."

I went straight for the fridge, grabbing a cold bottle of water and taking a few gulps before I turned to him. "Ok, great," I engaged. "So, what are you doing on Tinder?" I shrugged my shoulders in defiance. Why should he judge me for my choices when he's doing exactly the same?

He laughed. "I'm not on Tinder," he told me as he sat himself at one of the breakfast stools. "Hannah saw you and sent me a screenshot."

I blushed. There went my bravado. "Oh."

"You're into girls." It was a statement, but it came across as more of a question.

"Not really," I grimaced. The truth was I wasn't sure what my interest in girls was yet. I'd had sex with them, I loved kissing them and being with them, but I'd never been able to fully commit to a relationship with a girl. I always left before things got serious. I hadn't given it much thought when I installed the app and set it to boys and girls. "I was more just looking to find friends. I don't know anyone up here."

Daniel nodded, though I'm not sure if he believed me or not. "Hannah was pissed you hadn't swiped for her," he laughed. I found that I liked his laugh. It made his eyes crinkle up and they looked so kind.

I found I was smiling with him. "She hadn't shown up for me yet. To be fair, I don't think I'd have swiped right anyway, though."

"She can be a piece of work," Daniel nodded, suddenly serious. "I'm sorry for how she spoke to you when you met her. Hannah, well, she had a bad time of it growing up. I can't say how, exactly, but now she likes to be the centre of attention. I think she's compensating."

"I can't imagine why she'd be threatened by me for centre of attention," I laughed. "I'm really uninteresting."

"Don't put yourself down like that," Daniel frowned.

"No, I'm being serious. She must have been to hundreds of places and met some really cool people. I, on the other hand, spend my nights reading romance novels."

His eyes sparkle. "The dirty ones?"

My face reddened and I looked at my hands. "No, the normal nice ones," I lied. I loved the dirty ones, but I wasn't about to tell him that. When I looked back at him, his eyes were narrowed. He knew.

"Tell me, Ursula. Would you have swiped right for me?"

My breath became shallow and I struggled to maintain eye contact.

I could lie, I reminded myself. I could say 'no' and just drop it. That would be the end of it. I'd keep my job and he'd go away and everything would be fine.

"Yes," I breathed. It was true, I could have lied. But I didn't want to.

I'd given him the green light. Daniel stood up from the breakfast stool, taking a step towards me. "When I said we should get to know one another better -- I meant in a more . . . physical sense," he grinned, taking a step towards me from the other side of the kitchen island. I took a step back in response. His eyes glittered wickedly.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," I practically gulped. In truth, I thought it was a great idea. Hell, I'd take my clothes off right now and dance for him, but there was something in his body language -- something almost predatory that, while it made my knees weak, and my panties soaked, it made me want to run from him. Let him chase me.

"I think it's a great idea," his eyes sparkled wickedly. His tongue licked his lower lip and I could only watch, my mouth open, as it worked its way across the skin, wondering what it would feel like on me. "In fact, I think it's the best idea I've had in a long time."

I stopped backing away, having hit the wall of counters behind me. His voice was low and rumbled in his chest quietly, like a purr. I had never met a man so intoxicating -- someone who just exuded sex from every part of his body.

Daniel came to stand before me, his eyes now serious, looking directly into mine. I couldn't tear away from him as his hands came up and gently held my waist. I was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and I could feel the heat from his big hands soaking through, scorching my skin.

He didn't do things quickly, it seemed. He began to lean his face into mine, almost exactly as he had done that first night when he was reaching for the wine, but this time he didn't move past me. Ever so slowly, he brushed his lips against mine, just letting me feel them as he dragged them across my mouth.

And then he was on me, and we were kissing. It began just as slowly -- a lingering, gentle thing -- but it picked up pace rapidly.

I could feel our breath mingling between us, as the kiss deepened and we both exhaled, relieving ourselves in a sigh of pleasure. Daniel's arms moved around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that my breasts were pushed against his chest. My hands were frozen on his chest -- I can remember thinking that I should do something, anything, with them, but I was almost in shock.

His tongue was sliding into my mouth, eliciting a groan from my throat at the contact. It moved against mine and suddenly I wasn't frozen anymore. It was as though a frenzy had taken over me.

One of my hands moved to his neck, pulling him deeper into me, my leg lifting to hip, hooking around and keeping him there. My other hand clutched his shirt in a death grip. If he had any doubts that I wasn't into it, I had surely settled them.

Is this really happening? I thought, amazed even as he moved his lips to my cheek and then my ear. My hands clutched at his hair, so thick and easy to grab. This man who could have any woman -- who has dated CEOs and models and is my bosses' brother is kissing me?

"We can't," I panted suddenly. Daniel was licking and kissing my neck, and I was terrified I'd get a hickey -- how would I explain that to Isabella? "I'll get sacked." I realised it was true. There was no way that this could end up having a good outcome.

His hand came under my t-shirt to play with my breast, teasing the nipple that was hard even under my bra. I gasped, pushing my chest forward. "Only if we get caught," he stopped to grin up at me. "Which we won't."

My one single protest was all I could manage. I wanted this more than anything -- I had never been so turned on, so fucking wet.

He continued down, kneeling in front of me, and I pulled my t-shirt up and off, revealing my bra. Every time I had been with my ex, I had to undo my bra myself, he could never figure it out. I was pleasantly surprised when Daniel's hand skimmed up my back and had it unclasped in one swift movement.

He pulled it off my arms, and threw it to the side, pushing him face into my chest. My head fell back as he licked and sucked on the skin around my nipples before finally taking one into his mouth.

"Oh God," I breathed. I didn't have overly sensitive nipples, but as soon as they were being licked, it was like shockwaves were sent to between my legs, making the muscles jump and clench.

His hands weren't idle either, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down. I remembered too late that I was wearing a crappy pair of underwear -- the sort of 'older-woman' pants that you buy for comfort rather than show. He didn't seem to mind, he simply pulled them down with my jeans.

It was happening so quickly -- but still not fast enough -- his hand was between my thighs, dragging upwards to me sex. My hips started writhing, trying to force his hand to make contact.

"Jesus Christ, you are dripping," Daniel groaned, pulling away from my breasts, as his fingers finally found my labia, skimming over them, and pushing back again, just running his fingertips over the folds.

"Please," I gasped. I needed more. I'd never had such an intense, desperate need to be fucked before. At this point anything would do.

Daniel chuckled, nuzzling his face into my stomach, maintaining the leisurely pace of his hand. "What's wrong?"

"I need more," I groaned, gyrating my hips again, hoping he'd take mercy on me. His index finger grazed my clit but pulled away before I could appreciate it.

"Are you not going to ask nicely?" He asked, kissing along the line where my pants had stopped -- that sensitive area at the bottom of my stomach.

I pulled his head away, my grip in his hair. He looked surprised and I smiled inwardly.

Pushing him away, just enough so I could slip to the floor like him, I sank down to his level. If he wanted to tease and taunt, then I could do the same.

I kissed him again, trying to gain some control on the situation. My hands began unbuttoning his shirt, desperate to see what he looked like without clothes. I was not disappointed.

His chest had a generous amount of hair on it, but it was smooth, covering his pecs. The planes of his stomach were flat and toned -- defined without being garish. And, oh sweet Lord, he had a snail trail from his belly button going down to his trousers.

"Like what you see?" He panted just as I attacked his chest with my mouth. I didn't reply. My appreciation would be evident soon enough.

As soon as his shirt was off, I began on his trousers, pulling off his belt in one swift motion. It wasn't until I got to the zip that I began to feel his bulge, at which point I wondered how I had missed it.

To pull of his trousers he had to recline, lifting up his hips, which gave me the perfect chance to climb on top.

Or so I was going to. I got distracted.

His underwear had come down with his trousers and his cock stood at full mass, the head glistening with precum.

I know my mouth fell open, and I had so wanted to play it cool, but I lost it. I had never thought of a dick as being anything other than big or small; thick or thin. But this was glorious. It wasn't massive -- I didn't see it and wonder how it was going to fit in me, but for the first time I can remember I really wanted to feel a cock in my mouth.

I knew he was watching me -- he saw my reaction, but I didn't care. I didn't care if I looked stupid or uncool compared to the supermodels or whoever else he had dated. He wanted me and I wanted him and that was all that mattered.

I was about to straddle him -- to take ultimate control of the situation, but he took that chance away from me. I lingered too long just looking. He pounced up, dragging me with him, and bent me over the kitchen island.

I hissed as the counter came in contact with my front -- it was freezing cold.

But then there was warmth, as Daniel bent over me from behind, his cock prodding at me between my thighs.

"You sure?" He asked. I would have smiled at his politeness, but instead I just nodded. The need was back, and it came with a vengeance. I couldn't think of anything else in the world I needed at that point more than him fucking me.

I felt him drag the head around for a second, getting it wet before he began to push.

Hot, hard dick entered me, forcing my swollen, clenching walls apart.

We both moaned -- low, long, harmonised sounds -- at the contact. The sudden gratification.

"Yes," Daniel hissed, pushing forward as far as he could. It was just jigsaw pieces -- he fit so well. He filled me completely. "Oh, fuck, Ursula," he moaned into my ear, as he bottomed out, grinding against my hips.

"Please," I gasped, pushing back against him. I don't know what I was asking for -- more movement, more grinding -- but he gave it to me.

Daniel pulled almost all the way out before sinking in again, dragging his cock against the walls of my sex. And then there was no more teasing -- no more fucking about. He began to pick up the pace, he established a rhythm.

He pumped forward, making my body drag on the counter-top, before he dragged me back by the hips as he bottomed out. I should have been getting dizzy; I should have struggled with the motion, but I couldn't focus on anything other than the delicious sensation of him inside me.

I tried to grab at the smooth surface -- I needed something to anchor myself to, to help control the pleasure, but there was nothing to hold as he sawed in and out, causing ripples of sensation that made me gasp and moan and beg, not caring who might hear me.

He pulled out, and pulled me up, spinning me until I was standing facing him. He picked me up, much like he had that first night, but his hands went between my legs and split them, so they wound around his waist. I don't know how he managed it, but using one hand to guide his cock, he impaled me while I was being carried.

"Daniel," I groaned, my head falling to his chest. He was walking with me like that, taking us to the other end of the room -- to the dining table -- where he laid me on my back, still facing him as he pumped his dick in and out. I could feel how wet I was; it was on my thighs and sticking between us every time he withdrew.

"Say my name again," he panted, his thumb coming down to pay with my clit.

I arched my back as he made tiny little circles on the tortured bud. "Daniel!" I screamed, giving him what he wanted.

"Good girl," he chuckled, still panting. His pace changed, the angle moved so that the head of his dick was dragging along the front wall of my sex. "I can't last much longer," he warned me. I felt myself building as well. I could almost have cried -- it was so intense. I'd never been made to come like this before.

"Wait!" I squealed, my eyes springing open, as I clenched my legs around him. "I'm not on birth control."

He nodded, seemingly unworried. We weren't using a condom -- how stupid was I? "I'll pull out," he grunted, lowering himself onto me, his face nuzzling into my neck as his hips continued to pump and his thumb grazed my clit.

I wanted to be responsible -- to stop it and say no, but I just couldn't. My orgasm was building and I wasn't willing to risk losing it.

"Oh fuck," I shouted, losing my control. I started to tense, the muscles in me clenching down rapidly, pulsing as they got ready. My hips bucked against him.

"Yes," he gasped, his face contorting as he pounded into me again. My eyes closed and I screamed, my orgasm taking control. I clamped down on him, just as he spilled into me, my whole-body shivering as I came. He grunted and pulsed a few more times before he stilled, his chest against mine.

He lay on top of me, his weight so comforting, though we were both sweating horribly all over each other. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so completely zoned out. Isabella could have walked in at this exact moment and I would just have smiled.

ChickLicks
ChickLicks
148 Followers