The Nanny Ch. 02: Hubby's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt," Norma said. "I can't imagine many men would be able to resist this outfit on any woman, nonetheless a hot blonde goddess like you."

"That's sweet," Candy said, appreciating the compliment.

Suddenly, Juan, the head gardener, walked into the room and his eyes went big at what he was seeing. "Um, Miss Norma, Mr. Wallace is home."

"Get out," Candy demanded, not at all happy with a servant seeing her like this.

"Thank you, Juan, take a picture of you wish," Norma said.

"Don't you dare," Candy said, although unable to move with Norma's hands holding her firmly in place.

"Shut up, slut," Norma ordered. "Smile for the camera."

"Norma, please...."

"Fucking do it, you dumb fucking chancla!" Norma roared.

Defeated, she looked at the camera held by her sweaty, balding, head gardener and smiled.

Norma resumed the fucking for just a few seconds, making Candy moan wildly... unable to control herself even as the help watched.

"You may go, Juan," Norma said.

"Yes, Miss," Juan said, his dick hard at watching and filming just a few precious seconds of the bitch getting fucked.

Norma furiously pounded the asshole for a couple of dozen thrusts, enough to hear Candy's orgasm rise, before, knowing time was of the essence, she pulled out, even as Candy whined, "Noooooo."

"Your husband will have to finish what I started," Norma said, as she reached for the butt plug and slipped it into the well-gaped hole she had created.

"Ooooooooh," Candy moaned, still on all fours.

"Turn around and sit on your ass and pose sexily," Norma said, hearing the garage door closing.

"I'm not sure I can fake this," Candy said.

"Don't fake it," Norma said, putting the lube on the nightstand. "Be as honest as you can."

"Okay," Candy sighed, knowing there was not much time and worried she was about to be caught in a compromising situation with the help. She got off her knees and sat at the edge of her bed, crossing her sexy nylon-clad red legs.

"I'll be in the bathroom," Norma said.

"Really?" Candy asked.

As she crossed the room, Norma said, "No time."

And Norma was right, as a couple of seconds after she disappeared into the bathroom, Wallace walked into the room. He stopped a few feet into the bedroom, stunned by what his wife was wearing.

"How was golf, honey?" Candy asked.

"It was going well before the rain came down," he said, staring at his wife's outfit and almost equally bewildered by a question about his golf game. Truth be told, she was not one for ever showing even a shred of care about his golfing game, work or, truthfully, anything else he did.

"That's a shame," she said, "but at least you're home early."

"Yeah, I am," he said.

"Come here," she said, lifting one leg straight up and moving her toes like fingers to wave him over. She knew he loved nylons, as she'd worn them all of the time when they were first dating... of course, it wasn't for him, but for her domme at the time, Jacinta, who expected her submissive slut to be in them at all times.

"Where are the kids?" Wallace asked.

"At the beach with Brenda," Candy said.

"Well, they could be back anytime soon," Wallace said, even as his cock hardened and he walked to his beautiful, strangely-acting wife. Sure, they'd had that extra sexual encounter a little while ago, but they hadn't had daytime sex in... well... ever.

"Brenda will keep them," Candy said, hoping that was true. "We need some alone time."

"We do?" Wallace asked, reaching his wife.

Candy moved her foot to his crotch area, "I see big Willy is happy to see me."

"He definitely is," Wallace said, admiring his wife in the sexy lingerie.

"I know what you're thinking," Candy said, as she slowly rubbed her husband's hard dick through his pants.

"What am I thinking?" Wallace asked, a lot of thoughts spinning through his head.

"Why is my hot wife dressed so sluttily in the middle of the day?" Candy said, her foot still rubbing her husband's dick.

"That was indeed one of them," Wallace admitted, but he had a lot more.

"Well, I've been talking to someone about my sexual issues and my dark past and they insisted it was time to come clean with you," Candy began, a little nervous about telling him what she was about to tell him... yet encouraged silently by the fact that Norma was in the bathroom and presumably could hear the whole thing.

"Your dark past?" Wallace asked, this indeed surprising him.

"Yes," she nodded, unsure where to start. After a lengthy pause, and a sigh, she said, "Come sit beside me."

"Okay," Wallace said, suddenly recognizing fear and insecurity in her eyes... not something he was used to seeing. He loved her, he really did, but he would be lying if he said he was happy with how the marriage had turned out. Yes, he loved her and was thankful for the kids, yet that fire and passion she had when they were younger died a long time ago, and besides becoming somewhat of a bitch to the help, she had become more of a bitch to him.

Once he was seated, Candy said, putting one hand on his leg, "When I met you, I was a lesbian."

"What?" Wallace said, that shocker not being remotely what he was expecting out of her mouth, even though it did explain a lot.

"Yes," she nodded, this was a lot harder to say than she imagined, "I was in a submissive relationship with an older Latina woman when I met you."

"You were?" He asked. He realized he was speaking in monosyllables, but his brain was stunned by her words and all the thoughts they kicked up in his head. Like, is that why she recently hired a Latina maid when the previous black one got marred and quit... although he loved Norma. She was perfect for the kids, stern like his mom was when he was young, and completely personable. Plus, she was nice to look at... although very different body type than his wife... yet living each day with joy.

"Yes, I have always had a thing for older women of colour," Candy continued. "I don't know why."

"I see," Wallace said, more things beginning to make sense. "Is that the same for men?"

"God, no," Candy said. "Other than the guy who took my virginity on Prom Night, you are the only man I have ever been with."

"But you have been with lots of women?"

"Before we were married, yes," she admitted.

"I see," he said, processing these words and tying it together with the life they had lived. "So, you never loved me?"

"No, no, no," Candy said, "I'm getting this all wrong. I love you; I just have never truly given myself to you sexually."

"Never?"

"No, because to give myself to you sexually," Candy said, "I need to just let go of my past, let go of my own insecurities and just give myself to you completely."

"What does that mean?" Wallace asked.

"I want you to be my Daddy," Candy said, surprised herself when she chose that word over master.

"Daddy?" he asked shocked.

"Yes, I want you to make all the decisions in the bedroom and in return I will do whatever you say sexually without hesitation," Candy explained.

"Really?" Wallace asked, this being the polar opposite of their sexual life in the past.

"Yes, I know this is coming out of the blue and probably seems pretty suspect--" Candy's words froze when she suddenly felt a vibration in her ass.

Norma hadn't had time to tell her slut about the butt plug's special features when she'd shoved it into her gaping asshole just before her husband arrived. But now she wanted to escalate the conversation, so she used the app on her phone to turn the vibrating toy on... although just on low.

Candy finally realized what was happening and let slip a little moan from both the physical sensation and the further demonstration of her Mistress's complete control. She tried to carry on.

"Anyway, I've come to understand that by not being true to myself, I've also been treating you unfairly as a man and a husband."

"And what does being true to yourself mean?" Wallace asked, as his wife's facial expression changed.

"Tell me what to do and I'll do it," Candy said... feeling herself becoming free just by saying the words.

"It's that simple?" Wallace asked.

"Give me an order," Candy said, squeezing his cock through his golf shorts. "Daddy."

Norma was intrigued by Candy's choice of 'Daddy'. Intrigued but turned on.

"You're serious?" Wallace asked.

"I will obey any order you want," Candy said as she continued rubbing his growing bulge. "You can face fuck me, come on my face, shoot your load down my mouth, fuck my pussy or...." She paused, gave his throbbing dick another hard squeeze, then stood up, turned away from him, and bent over. "Or, you can replace this butt plug with your cock and pound my asshole."

"What has gotten into you?" Wallace said, as he stood up, and noticed the toy.

"Not your dick in my asshole, that's for sure," Candy said, getting a rush out of speaking so shockingly to her husband.

"Is that how you speak to your Daddy?" he said, and slapped her ass hard.

"Oh, Daddy, yes, punish your slut wife," Candy moaned, getting her ass slapped also a turn-on for reasons she didn't understand... she otherwise hated pain and was a complete wuss.

"Get on your knees and get my cock out," Wallace ordered, going to take advantage of this situation. His last girlfriend before her was a chubby Filipina woman who was completely submissive and did so many kinky things... yet, although he loved her, he really did, he knew his family wouldn't approve of a woman of colour and low status. As such, when he met Candy who was drop dead beautiful, he knew his family would approve, even if she didn't come from wealth... as she looked and played the part. But God he missed face fucking Maria who was an amazing cock sucker and blew him a couple of times a day on average. She also swallowed, took facials, loved getting fucked, took it in the ass and even brought home some of her hot Filipina friends for lesbian play and threesomes. That all stopped cold in the tracks when he reluctantly married Candy. Alas, he'd put away his wild youth for the practical world of high finance and family. And he did love Candy, he just didn't find her sexually satisfying.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Candy said, surprised being called a slut by a man turned her on... perhaps it was the pot lube as her pussy and asshole were burning... even as the toy in her ass increased in speed.

Norma was enjoying eavesdropping... impressed by the husband's firm side... a real turn-on. She did like a man who could take charge.

Candy dropped to her knees, not a position she was commonly in before him, unbuckled his belt, his button and urgently pulled down the shorts... seeing his hard package perfectly held in the Lululemon underwear she had purchased for him. "I see you're wearing the new underwear I got you."

"Yeah, they are super soft," he said.

"And it holds your big dick rather perfectly," she said, as she leaned forward and sucked on the dick through the underwear.

"Take them off and show me you actually know how to suck cock," Wallace ordered, a slight shot at her lack of effort in the past.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy said, actually being a pretty good cock sucker back in her day... albeit almost exclusivelly for strap-on dicks... but she could easily deep throat eight inches with ease.... nine usually... and ten with only a little gagging. The saltiness from the sweat on his dick from a couple of hours out in the sun actually made his dick taste better too.

Wallace watched her pull the underwear down to his ankles and then devour his cock in a way he wasn't sure she ever had before... even on their honeymoon.

"Oh yeah, that's it, slut, show me how a good fucking bitch wife should suck a dick," Wallace said, his old persona coming back as if it never left.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Candy moaned, hearing him talk so nasty, as she deep throated his six-inch-plus dick.

"Where has this been the last ten years," Wallace asked, as his wife bobbed hungrily like Maria used to do.

She took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it as she answered, "Lost in my own head."

"Well, that ends now," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy agreed, as she took his cock back in her mouth.

"Actually, suck my balls, slut," Wallace ordered. "Let's see you really show me you're worthy."

"Yes, Daddy," Candy obeyed, slithering her tongue down his hard shaft and to his hairy balls. She would get him to clean this up later. She had never once sucked on another man's balls or her husband's, but she assumed it wouldn't be that difficult. She moved her mouth to the ball sac, placed it in her mouth and found a ball and sucked it. It felt weird, for sure... but not gross or anything.

"That's it, slut, get those balls all warmed up," Wallace said. "This first load is going all over your face."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Candy purred. She also had never taken a facial from a man, although dozens from pussy.

"You want me to shoot my big load all over your face?" Wallace asked, recalling how Maria would beg for it, then either rub it all over her skin... she actually believed it helped nourish her skin, and since she had such perfect skin who was he to argue... or even walk around with it all over her face at home or in public... Maria would literally do anything for him. It made him long for her. It made him wonder where she was now. It made him feel guilt for letting her go for such shallow reasons.

"Yes, baby, whenever you're ready, spew that big load all over my pretty face," Candy answered, before going to find the second ball... and although she had not once ever fantasized about taking a load of her husband's cum on her face... at this moment she did.

"Then come and work this dick over," Wallace said.

Candy quickly moved up and resumed sucking his cock.

After perhaps a minute, she felt his hands on both sides of her head, as he said, "I've wanted to shut you up by face fucking you for years."

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all Candy could do in response as he began face fucking her... his balls actually bouncing off her chin with each deep forward thrust.

"Oh yeah, things are going to be fucking changing around here from now on," Wallace said, his confidence coming back after years of being a pathetic doormat to this woman all in the name of keeping his marriage and thus his public image, safe.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Candy responded, as she moved her hand to her fevered pussy.

"Did I give you permission to touch that sloppy pussy?" Wallace asked, pulling out and slapping her across the face with his hard dick.

"N-n-no," she stammered, shocked by his sudden dominant behaviour.

"Then why are you touching it?"

"Because your face fucking me has me so horny," Candy said, not telling him it was also enhanced from the excessive pot lube her Mistress had inserted in her.

"You'll get yours when it's time," he said, as he slid back into her mouth and resumed a rough face fucking.

Candy resisted returning her hand to her pussy as she just knelt there like a slut and allowed her man to use her mouth as he pleased. It was indeed a turn-on, yet also a little humiliating... knowing that just like crossing the line with Norma had changed her life forever, obeying her husband like this would also change this dynamic forever.

"Oh fuck, get ready, slut," Wallace groaned, as he was about to nut. He pumped for a few more strokes before pulling out at the very last second and erupting a massive load all over his wife's pretty face... something he had imagined doing many times when he did get to fuck her and even more so when he jerked off... which was a lot more often than when they had sex.

Candy opened her mouth wide and instantly felt the cum spray her face... her first thought was how surprisingly warm it was... as that was not something she had ever put much thought in to. The second thought was, somehow, getting coated in cum turned her on. The third thought was to swallow the little bit that landed in her mouth, before she leaned forward and took the dick back in her mouth and nursed it for any last remnants of the gooey cum that was salty and yet not disgusting... like she remembered the one time she did swallow pre-marriage... when she was trying to reel him in.

"Yeah, get it nice and lubed up for that ass of yours," Wallace ordered, a massive rush of adrenaline coursing through him at this surreal sudden reality. The past almost ten years he got his adrenaline rush from sports and making big deals. He almost forgot the hypercharged rush he could get from sex... especially being the man in charge.

Mmmmmmmmmmm," Candy purred, dying to have something back sliding in and out of her asshole as she missed Norma's thrusts and the buzzing of the butt plug was driving her high ass crazy. She backed off his cock, looked up lustfully and begged, "Please, baby, I need you to fuck my asshole so badly."

"Well, then bend over the bed for me," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy quickly obeyed, never remotely wanting her husband's dick as badly as she wanted it at this moment. Sure, she knew it was partly because Norma had got her all revved up with her dominance and earlier ass fucking, and she also knew it was partly because of the pot lube which had increased her sex drive and insatiable lust tenfold, yet she also felt a strange sexual desire and connection with her husband.

He couldn't believe how quickly she obeyed as he shook his head at the reality that he had wasted all these years of having a submissive slut in the bedroom. "Pretty damn eager."

"I'm so horny," Candy moaned, desperately wanting that dick buried in her butt.

"What has led to this sudden change?" Wallace asked, as he moved behind her.

"Truth?" Candy asked, not sure she could lie to him.

"Truth," he repeated, as he admired his wife's bent over ass and the butt plug currently lodged in her ass.

"My sexually submissive persona was brought out after years of repression," Candy answered, avoiding saying by who.

"I see," he said, as he slapped her ass.

"Oooooh," she moaned, the hard slap directly on her ass and butt plug sent waves of intensity through her asshole, pussy, and entire body.

"Tell me more," he ordered, as he glanced at the washroom.

"I have THC-infused pot lube rubbed all over my pussy and asshole," Candy revealed, still answering his questions honestly, without giving away Norma.

Norma smiled. Her slut was doing a great job doing as she was told... and seemed to really be enjoying her submission to her husband. Yet, it was only a matter of time before Candy spilled the beans.

"Really?" he said. "Pot lube?"

"Yes. It gets your pussy and asshole high and really enhances the pleasure," Candy said, her pussy and asshole both burning with desperate desire.

"And is it legal?" Wallace asked, as he looked at the rather non-descript bottle on the nightstand.

"I don't know," Candy said, getting more and more agitated by the questions and the fact her asshole still didn't have a dick in it. This multiplied when she suddenly felt the intensity of the vibrations in her ass increase greatly.

"How did that happen?" Wallace asked, as he pulled the plug out of her asshole... hearing it vibrate.

"Oooooooooooh," Candy moaned, as she was suddenly empty and trying to distract him from questions she didn't want to answer. "Please, Daddy, slide that big hard cock in your slut's asshole. I need it so bad."

"Who is controlling this toy, slut," he asked, as he shoved it right back into the huge gaping hole.

"I-I-I...," Candy stammered, as the buzzing inside her drove her wild and she literally couldn't think straight.

"Norma, get the fuck out here," Wallace demanded, as he again pulled the toy out of his wife's asshole.

"What?" Candy asked shocked.

"Hi, Wallace." Norma sauntered out completely naked except for the strap-on around her large waist.