The Nanny Ch. 02: Hubby's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wallace watched his wife. Her beautiful face and raw emotions really turned him on. Mad, he had wasted all those years.

Norma was turned on watching the two beautiful people fuck. There was something hot about watching others fuck... especially in raw wicked situations like this.

After a couple of minutes, Wallace asked, "Want that dp my hot slutty bride?"

"Yes, please," Candy moaned, as she bounced happily on her husband's dick.

"Fuck her ass, Norma," Wallace ordered.

"Be my pleasure," Norma said, which would be true, as fucking another woman always turned her on.

"Yes, shove that dick up my asshole and double penetrate me," Candy moaned, as Norma got on the bed.

Norma pushed the slut forward, and without any teasing simply slid her cock in the wide-open gaped asshole with one sudden deep thrust.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Candy screamed as both her holes were suddenly full and on fire.

"You like this, slut?" Norma asked, as she immediately began to ruthlessly pound the blonde's well-fucked ass.

"Looooove it," Candy responded. The intensity of having two dicks in her, was a whole other level of pleasure, even if her husband's was not moving in her pussy.. And unlike the double dong she used to take, having these two dicks in her two holes and penetrating her at different angles, almost seeming to meet in the middle, let her know this was real double penetration.

"Yeah, all these years you hid being a nasty slut," Wallace said, looking directly into his wife's blue eyes as she got drilled from behind.

"I'm sorrrrrrry," Candy said, as the intensity of the pleasure increased rapidly as Norma really pounded her asshole.

"You will be making it up for me for a long time," Wallace said, as he just lay there and enjoyed the show.

"I promise I will," Candy moaned, as yet another orgasm was rising.

"You ready to come again already?" Wallace asked, a little surprised.

"Yes," Candy answered, her head going light as the pleasure consumed her.

"Then come," he said, bucking his hips up to make his dick reach new depths inside her.

"Oh my God," Candy screamed, as the sudden movement in her pussy made her erupt.

Norma didn't slow down at all as yet another orgasm ripped through the blonde's body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Candy babbled, as the intensity of the orgasm and the continued ass pounding made her head spin.

Wallace watched his wife come... seeing facial expressions, and hearing wild moans and nasty talk he had never seen or heard from her before... and realizing he hadn't been doing his duty as a man. That ended today.

As Candy collapsed onto him, he ordered, "Take off the strap-on, Norma."

"Okay," Norma said, reluctantly pulling out of the no longer tight ass and briefly admiring the perfectly gaped hole as she got off the bed and took the harness off.

"Want to fuck the nanny?" Wallace asked, pulling his wife's face up with both hands and looking into her dazed eyes.

"Fuck, yes," Candy responded, the idea suddenly hot as fuck. She had, on rare occasion, fucked another woman with a strap-on, although more often than not it was her tongue doing the work, and enjoyed it thoroughly... it was a different rush when she was the one doing the fucking and gave her a different sense of power. She learned it was called being a switch and while she definitely preferred being a submissive pleaser, being the top on occasion was a nice change.

Candy slowly rolled off her husband, kept rolling off the bed and stood up. She stretched as both Norma and Wallace admired her body... Wallace able to appreciate the two women's very different body types... which gave her a rush like it always did. She loved to be admired. "Your turn to get fucked."

Norma took the harness to her and Candy ordered, "Put it on for me." Shifting gears from sub to bitch, felt like such a natural thing to do.

"Okay," Norma nodded, as she knelt to the floor and slowly pulled it up the toned blonde's legs... admiring her very wet glistening peach.

Candy grabbed the maid's head and shoved it into her pussy, "Lick, slut."

Norma was a little surprised by Candy's sudden shift, but, a sexual chameleon, she too shifted to submissive as she obeyed and licked.

"Good, Chancla," Candy moaned, looking at her husband and smiling.

Wallace liked this side of his wife too, as he reminisced about Maria and the many threesomes they had, the best ones being where Maria seduced a complete stranger. Wallace smiled back and nodded his approval.

Candy taking that as approval, held Norma's face hard against her pussy and began to grind... using the maid's face roughly.

Norma kept her tongue extended as her boss suddenly took charge.

"Yeah, Chancla, this will be one of your new duties," Candy moaned, getting a major rush as she saw her husband move his hand to his dick and began stroking it.

"Mmmmmmmm," Norma moaned in response as she allowed the white bitch to use her face. For the moment, she would play along as she was horny as fuck, and she would indeed be a submissive for Wallace any time he wanted to use her, but the hierarchy would later be clarified when she was alone with Candy... and made clear the blonde was bottom bitch.

The scene was hot and made Wallace need his dick getting attention, so he said as he got onto his knees on the bed, "Lets spit-roast this Latina slut."

"Mmmmmmm " Candy purred, the idea wickedly delicious. She reluctantly let go of the maid's head and ordered, "Go suck my husband's cock, Chancla."

"Yes, ma'am," Norma responded, purposely avoiding using the more powerful word Mistress.

The horny maid moved to the bed, crawled onto it and on all fours took Wallace's hard dick in her mouth.

"Yeah, suck my husband's cock," Candy encouraged, finding the act actually kind of hot.

Norma devoured the entire cock as she deep throated him with each forward hungry bob.

"Is she doing a good job, baby?" Candy asked, as she moved onto the bed.

"Yeah, she is an amazing cock sucker," Wallace moaned, not getting a blow job like this since Maria.

"You can use that mouth anytime you want," Candy offered, although that had already been established by Wallace.

"Oh, I will be," Wallace agreed. "Now fuck our slut."

"Our slut, I like that," Candy said, as she moved behind the big beautiful ass... which she cupped in both hands. "What hole, Daddy?"

"What hole do you want fucked, slut?" Wallace asked, always a gentleman.

"Please, fuck my asshole," Norma responded, dying to feel a dick up her shit hole.

"You really are a nasty slut," Candy said, as she moved the dick to the Latina's asshole.

"Yes, I am," Norma agreed, before taking Wallace's dick back in her mouth.

Candy slowly pushed forward and watched as the dick disappeared between the big ass cheeks. To her this was hot as fuck.

"Mmmmmmmm," Norma moaned, as the pleasure instantly consumed her... the pot lube not only lubricating her asshole, but numbing it to dissipate any potential pain and increase the pleasure.

"Shit, you nasty chancla," Candy said, as she was suddenly all in with the fake cock and resting against her big-bodied maid, while the slut didn't slow down her worshipping of the flesh and blood cock.

"I think you made a good hire," Wallace smiled, admiring his wife in this position.

"Indeed," Candy agreed, moving her hands to Norma's ass cheeks, and beginning to fuck her.

"Yeah, fuck the nanny's ass," Wallace encouraged, loving seeing the Nanny's ass cheeks shake with each thrust into her. He wished he had a better angle to see the huge tits sway.

"Yeah, baby, you like me fucking another woman?" Candy asked, encouraged by her husband's words and the rush of adrenaline that came with wearing the cock and being the one doing the fucking. The harness against her pussy and rubbing her clit was also causing intense pleasure to her super sensitive high clit.

"Yeah, it's hot watching two sluts fuck," Wallace agreed, as Norma was trying to suck his cock and take it in the ass at the same time, but it wasn't going smoothly. After a couple of minutes, Wallace ordered, "Don't move Norma, let my wife and I get in synch."

Norma stopped her sucking, which had been a little frustrating because she was out of synch herself as she couldn't time when to move forward to devour Wallace's cock and take all the cock from Candy... especially because Candy had no consistent pattern or pace.

"Okay, baby," Wallace instructed, "go deep in her ass and stop."

"Okay, baby," Candy agreed, doing exactly that... surprisingly getting a little tired from doing the fucking. She was also still as horny as fuck.

"Now I'm going to slide my dick all the way in," Wallace said, and did just that, leaving an ecstatic Norma full of dick in both ends.

"Now fuck and suck us both, Norma," Wallace said, pulling his dick out so only the head was in Norma's amazing lips. "Candy don't move. Let our slut do all the work."

"Okay," Candy agreed.

This thrilled Norma, as Candy's varied pace and depth was turning her on, but not getting her off and she desperately needed to come. Now she could control the pace and depth. Norma leaned forward and took Wallace's dick all the way in her mouth, before backing up and taking Candy's dick all the way up her ass... only wishing she would have brought a bigger dick... alas, she'd had no idea she would be getting ass fucked. She slowly and smoothly went back and forth for a good minute or two, getting into a perfect flow.

"Fucking ride my dick, you cheap chancla," Candy said, slapping both the big ass cheeks hard as they moved back onto her dick.

Norma was more than readyto pick up the pace, after getting comfortable in the position and now wanting to really fuck herself. She moaned on Wallace's dick in response as she obeyed the blonde's order and began to bounce back hard into Candy. So hard, Candy fell back a little and the dick slipped right out of the ass.

"Oh, hell yeah, that's what I meant," Candy laughed, moving the dick back into the asshole in one easy push and preparing herself for the brute force this big woman could give when she got going. Like a sexy fuck train that wouldn't be stopped.

Norma resumed the rocking horse suck and fuck... quickly getting back in perfect rhythm.

Norma was deep throating Wallace every second and a half or so and taking the entire strap-on dick up her shit box every second and a half. The big woman sweated very easily and she could feel the perspiration dripping all over her body, as her orgasm rose rapidly as she took control of the pleasure.

"Oh yeah, you nasty Chancla, suck my husband's big cock as you fuck yourself like a cheap whore," Candy said, getting a rush of adrenaline and pleasure herself as she watched this nasty bitch bounce back and forth: her entire large body making waves, while also stimulating Candy's pussy with deep backwards bounces.

"Oh yeah, Norma, don't slow down," Wallace groaned, yet another load bubbling in his balls as this woman's mouth was unlike any other... even Maria.

Norma was furiously sucking and fucking, her lips wrapped around Wallace's cock like a sealed vacuum, while bringing herself pleasure as she furiously rode the cock in her ass.

"Come on her face, baby," Candy encouraged, "paint our slut's face with your big load."

"That's what you want?" Wallace asked.

"Yes, baby, please come on her face," Candy said, really wanting to see it.

Norma liked getting a facial, but at the moment was craving his load in her mouth, so she was slightly disappointed, but just focused on her own incoming orgasm, continuing the furious back and forth.

A dozen or so sucks and fucks later and Wallace pulled out and immediately splattered the nanny's pretty face... a fantasy he never imagined becoming reality, becoming reality.

"Oh, yes, Master," Norma moaned, as the cum sprayed all over her even as she didn't slow down at all fucking herself.

"Now come on my wife's dick, slut," Wallace ordered. "Come like the nasty slut you are."

"Now, Chancla, come on my dick right fucking now, you filthy family fuck toy," Candy demanded, her own orgasm close itself, from the constant pressure, and her leg beginning to cramp.

"Oh fuck," Norma moaned wildly, cum dripping down her face, "oh fuck, yes," she continued, looking up at Wallace as she erupted, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

The orgasm instantly usurped all the energy in her body and turned it into pulsating pleasure as euphoria hit her and she fell forward and rolled onto her back as her cunt cum gushed out of her.

Candy's natural submissiveness and inner lesbian returned in a heartbeat, and she buried her face in the flooding pussy and lapped up the sweet cum with lust.

"Shit," Wallace said, at how quickly his wife dove between Norma's legs... and he imagined her doing that to Maria. Which made him wonder where Maria was. He had resisted the constantly haunting temptation to ever try and find her as he knew there was no way he could ever resist her if they saw each other again.

"Your wife is a real lesbian," Norma moaned, as she grabbed Candy's head and pulled it hard against her pussy and squeezed her legs against the thin slut to muffle the conversation between her and Wallace.

"She sure loves pussy and is utterly obedient to you," Wallace said, watching.

"Yeah, like you, she has been hiding her true nature," Norma said.

"Like me?" Wallace asked.

"Can I be frank?" Norma asked, as her orgasm began to fade, but she had already decided she was going to have multiples and the next would be on Candy's face.

"Please," Wallace said intrigued.

"Well, Candy is a natural bisexual submissive who prefers mindlessly obeying another woman and eating pussy and ass, although as you can see she will also be submissive to you."

"Thanks to you," Wallace pointed out, knowing that Norma had ordered her to be a slut for him before he arrived.

"Somewhat, yes," Norma nodded, "but it's also obvious you have been hiding your true masculine side for some reason."

"I guess."

"No guessing about it," Norma said, as Candy licked her pussy eagerly. "A man needs to make sure his wife is sexually satisfied and you have to know she has been faking it all these years."

"I didn't," Wallace admitted, "but I sensed they were not the intense orgasms I had given previous women."

"Because you treated her like a princess, when she needed to be treated like a cheap slut," Norma explained.

"I did see her like a princess and didn't want to risk driving her away and losing my kids by treating her the way I really wanted to," Wallace said." "Even after I knew over time that she married me for the money."

"She hid her true sexual nature for a lavish lifestyle and you hid yours for the fantasy of a happy family life," said Norma. "Can you see now that you can have all those things together?"

"I can." Then he leered at the big Latina beauty. "I can also see that we can have even more than that."

"Good," Norma said with her own leer and opened her legs a little to bring their slut back into the conversation. "Because I will indeed be your submissive fuck toy whenever you want, but I also plan to use your wife regularly."

Candy hadn't been able to hear the two talking when Norma's legs were pressed against her ears, which frustrated her because she knew they were talking about her. But at the same time, it had felt incredible to be absolutely trapped in Norma's hothouse swamp, where she had to drink or drown. And now that she could hear again, the words she was hearing made her feel secure that her Master and her Mistress would take good care of her.

"She is all yours," Wallace generously offered, knowing that this would keep Candy in line and likely keep her in this hyper-sexual mental state. Plus, he now had a second woman to fuck as he pleased. It really was the ultimate win-win.

"Good, we have an understanding," Norma moaned, as Candy was really working her pussy over.

"So, I'm the bottom slut?" Candy asked, as she licked.

"Figuratively and literally," Norma moaned. "Now shut the fuck up and get me off."

"Yes, Mistress," Candy obeyed, happy in her regularly submissive mode.

A couple of minutes later, Norma coated the bitch's face with her excessive cum.

Candy, of course, lapped it up like it was her final meal.

A few minutes later, when Wallace returned from taking a piss, his dick finally flaccid, Norma said, "You know, Master, you have not fucked me yet."

"Well, that needs to be rectified, doesn't it," Wallace said, walking to the bed.

"It does indeed," Norma said, wanting that white dick pounding her pussy.

"Get my dick hard for me to fuck your Mistress," Wallace said.

Candy quickly obeyed, saying, "Yes, Daddy," as she rolled off the bed, dropped before him and took his cock in her mouth.

A couple of minutes later Wallace and Norma had a marathon session, fucking in a dozen different positions, while Candy was made to watch and rub herself.

Norma had three orgasms.

When Wallace dropped his load deep in her pussy, Candy quickly dove between Norma's legs and had a delicious cream pie.

Finally resting, all three in the bed, with the master of the house in the middle with a slut in each arm, Wallace said, "And for the record Candy, Norma is not the maid, she is the nanny."

The end