The Nanny Ch. 02: Hubby's Turn

Story Info
Wife submits to husband with nanny’s help.
13.5k words
4.68
22.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NANNY: Ch. 02 HUBBY'S TURN

Summary: Wife submits to husband with nanny's help.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Breezy and Amy who came up with the wicked idea.

Note 2: Thanks to Sams Island for editing this story.

THE NANNY Ch. 02

Continued immediately from the end of chapter one.

Norma lay beside the still coming slut and said, "So, ready to begin your journey as my obedient slut?"

"I'm haven't already?" Candy asked, her body still burning from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Oh, you silly little girl," Norma laughed, making the bed shake. "This was just stage one of many."

"How many?" Candy asked, curious what this Latina goddess had in mind for her.

"Infinite," Norma answered, a plethora of wicked ideas marinating in her head. But first, like she did with Brenda, she had to make sure Candy understood the importance of being a real wife... like Norma was to her husband before he died a decade ago way too young.

"Okay," Candy said, willing to blindly follow the orders of this woman without any hesitation.

"First, is to give your husband the night of his life," Norma said.

"Really?" Candy asked, out of all the possibilities that may have been suggested by Norma this was not even remotely on the list.

"Yes, if you want to explore all your lesbian fantasies you need to keep him happy too," Norman explained.

"I guess that makes sense," Candy said, not able to hide her disappointment.

"I'm guessing you don't come having sex with him," Norma assumed.

"Not even close," Candy said, unable to hide her disdain at that fact.

"Do you think you are at all to blame?" Norma asked.

"How so?" Candy asked.

"Well, do you actually give yourself to him, do you let yourself really just let go with him like you just did for me?" Norma questioned.

"Not really," Candy admitted, as she thought about the question.

"Well, tonight, you will," Norma said, getting off the bed.

"I will?" Candy said. "I'm not sure that's possible."

"Trust me," Norma said, as she grabbed Candy's robe that didn't remotely come close to wrapping around her entire body. "I'll be back. While I'm gone, put on the sexiest, sluttiest lingerie with stockings you have."

"That I can do," Candy assured, having dozens of lingerie outfits, and just as many pairs of stockings... although her husband had not seen her in even five percent of the outfits... she bought them because she could.

"I want my pussy to dampen the minute I walk in the room," Norma said.

"Challenge accepted," Candy said, excited at the opportunity to wow her Mistress.

"I'll be back in a few," Norma said.

"Yes, Mistress," Candy said, getting off the bed and seeing a pretty large wet spot from where she had come hard. She shrugged, that was a problem for later. Now, she had to wow Norma.

Norma went out the kitchen door and walked over to the guest house she now considered "her" house. From her nightstand she grabbed a butt plug and the THC-infused "pot" lube she'd just received from her good friend, Breezy. Then she went into her closet to get the smaller ass-fucking strap-on... unsure if this bitch took it in the ass, though she sensed there was a time she had... regardless, she would today.

Candy had enough lingerie in her huge walk-in closet to open a Victoria's Secret outlet. Now she went through a bunch of negligees, bustiers, and corsets, looking for just the right thing to please Norma. She finally decided on a red outfit that showcased her big, fake tits and had clasps to hold the matching stockings that had little rhinestones down the back of each leg. She brought it back into the bedroom to put on. Her foot was up on the bed as she connected the final sheer silk stocking to the garter clasp when Norma walked in.

"Nice, very nice." Norma approved; red was a great colour on her new pet and indeed it made her pussy dampen.

"Just nice?" Candy asked with a pout, one that worked with all men.

"Nice enough to get that tiny asshole fucked," Norma said as she dropped the robe to reveal she was wearing a strap-on.

"Oh my," Candy said, having loved getting her back door pounded when she was younger... but other than the odd finger, those days were long past. (or) had long passed.

"I'm guessing you are not an anal virgin," Norma said, as Candy finished clasping her stockings to her lingerie.

"I used to take it up the ass a lot when I was young, wild and free," Candy reminisced.

"You were free?" Norma asked.

"Well, not really," Candy asked. "I went from Mistress to Mistress."

"I see," Norma said, not at all surprised... behind most bitches was either a submissive past or a woman in denial. "Bend over your bed."

"Yes, Mistress," Candy quickly obeyed... excited and a little nervous about getting her ass fucked... recalling the intense pain before she became a regular ass slut.

Norma opened the lube and poured it generously along the crack between the pale ass cheeks to the pink rosebud between them. Her finger followed close behind and slid inside.

"Oooh," Candy moaned, feeling so alive from a finger other than her own pushing through her sphincter.

"That slid in rather easily," observed Norma.

"You should have seen me in the old days, it used to take very big cocks," Candy bragged. "All strap-ons, of course."

"Well, tonight it gets a strap-on and a real cock," Norma revealed, as she wiggled her finger in the tight ass.

"A real one?" Candy moaned, as she felt her ass begin to get gaped.

"Yes, you're going to let your husband fuck your mouth, pussy and ass," Norma said. "You will be his nasty fuck toy tonight."

"That will last five minutes," Candy said, "and that would be a generous estimate."

"Well, then you get him back up and take multiple loads," Norma said, pulling the finger out, lubing it back up and pushing more of the pot lube into the slut's asshole.

"I've never tried to get him to reload," Candy said, realizing it herself just now.

"Well, tonight that changes," Norma said, as she pulled her finger out, poured lube into her other hand, and rubbed it up and in Candy's pussy.

"I don't think I need lube there," Candy joked. "Not after that fist fuck."

"It's pot lube," Norma revealed.

"It's what? Wait, pot? As in 'pot', 'weed', 'grass'?" Candy asked, shocked.

"It gets your pussy and asshole high, making the pleasure much more intense," Norma explained, as she made sure some lube got deep inside the selfish bitch's fuck hole.

"Such a thing exists?" Candy moaned from Norma's big fingers slipping inside her pussy.

"It does," Norma said. "It's a real life changer."

"Submitting to you was a real life changer," Candy moaned again.

"Oh, you have no idea," Norma smiled, making sure both her pet's holes were generously coated with the powerful pot lube. The first time her black friend put the lube on her pussy and ate her out she went ballistic... coming multiple times from Breezy's tongue and fingers... and the orgasms were so heightened in intensity. Then when Breezy's husband Tex slid into her back door she thought she was going to pass out with pleasure. While she had always enjoyed anal sex, it had never really been something that would get her off... but with the drug-enhanced lube, anal sex reached a whole new level. She came without having her pussy touched as Tex destroyed her hole with his big, fat black dick and brought her to even more orgasms. (Of course, his dick being black had also heightened the experience. She wasn't really hooked on any particular race and had been fucked good and hard by men of different races and dick sizes... but still, there was something about a BBC that always seemed to get her adrenaline going.)Then when the husband and wife double teamed her, Breezy replacing Tex with a mammoth ten-inch fat dick while she straddled Tex's eight-inch black hammer she received more multiple orgasms... over a dozen in total at least... before she actually did pass out from pleasure.

"I trust you," Candy said, enjoying the slow meandering of Norma's large fingers rubbing lube in and out of her two holes.

"As long as you obey every command without hesitation and complete every task with enthusiasm you have nothing to worry about," Norma said. She then warned just a subtle reminder in case the slut's conscience ever tried to regain control, "but if you are not a good, obedient, bimbo, slutty, fuck slave then I have enough video evidence to end you."

"I'll always be a perfect slave," Candy said, not even worried about the risk of being outed. Even if she was outed, there was so going back. No situation where she could possibly pretend this didn't happen. Pandora's box of submission had been opened and there was definitely no going back. Plus, why would she? This is who she really is. This is where she felt at home. This was in essence her purpose in life... this, and to be a mother.

"I know you will be," Norma smiled, as her lubed fingers slowly fucked both the pretty holes. "You were born to be a submissive slut."

"I know I was," Candy said, having been told those exact sentiments in those words or similar by most of the older women who used her.

"This is your purpose in life," Norma continued.

"I know it is," Candy agreed, "I just denied my truth and happiness for superficial things."

"But you did get a good man and two great children during your years of denial," Norma pointed out.

"True," she agreed, although she was thinking mostly of the children.

"While I'll make sure the kids are looked after today, you will focus on appreciating him for all he has done for you without much thanks for all these years," Norma said.

Bit by bit, Candy was beginning to realize Norma was serious about the way she treated her husband, it wasn't just a twist on the dominance kink. Of course she'd taken Wallace for granted, he was just a man, right? "Yes, I guess I have," she admitted half-heartedly.

Norma was having none of it. "Yes, you have," she declared. "And from what I've seen so far, he is an amazing man."

"He is, isn't he?" Candy responded, realizing this for perhaps the first time since their early dates when she snagged him up with her beauty and charm and a sex drive she faked.

"Yes, he is," Norma said. "And I bet behind his kind demeanour is a stud who will give you the fucking you need if you just let him know what that is."

"You think so?" Candy asked. "No man has ever made me come."

"Has any man used you like a chancla?" Norma asked.

"No man dared," Candy said, having hid her submissive slut side behind a wall of cold bitchiness. (or) behind the wall of a stone cold bitch.

"You've never given him or any man a chance to see the real you, to fuck the real you," Norma said, as she pulled her fingers out of the two well-lubed holes... now she just had to let the goo do its magic. "Always hiding behind an Ice Queen persona."

"I guess that's true," Candy said, disappointed to suddenly have two empty holes.

"So, today when he gets back from golf," Norma said, "you are going to show him how much you actually do appreciate him and at the same time get yourself a Master."

"A Master?" Candy said, with a little disgust.

"Well, perhaps not a Master," Norma said. "Your tiny bimbo head doesn't need to get all confused, but a husband who can use you as he wishes."

"And I have to do this for you?" Candy asked, this husband thing striking her as so odd.

"You are doing it because I am ordering you too, yes," Norma said, Candy still a self-centered bitch even after the dominating, "but you are also doing it to keep your marriage strong, be a good wife and give your husband the quality sex he deserves."

"Why do you care about Wallace?" Candy asked.

"Well, my man died prematurely and when I see great husbands who love their wives get treated poorly by their women, it gets me angry," Norma said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know," Candy said.

"Regardless, I won't let you or Brenda or any other woman of a house I work for take their man for granted," Norma said.

"I understand," Candy nodded and was surprised to find it was true. Of course she'd give her husband better fucks if her Mistress demanded it, but she realized that she herself was beginning to see that Wallace deserved to be treated better. She'd only appreciated him for giving her a quality life, but there really was a lot to love about him. And with her legs spread, and pussy and asshole both beginning to tingle, she found it easier to think that having his flesh and blood cock up inside of them might feel pretty damned good.

"So you will be dressed up in this, both your holes well-lubed, when your man arrives," Norma said.

"He'll be suspicious when he walks in to find me dressed like this," Candy pointed out, as she suddenly realized she'd teased the help with this lingerie much more than she ever had her own husband.

"Well, today you tell him you need to talk," Norma said. "But unlike every other, 'we need to talk' conversation in the history of the world which is always bad for men this one will be good."

"What do I tell him?"

"The truth."

"The truth?" Candy questioned.

"Not this truth. Not that you are a pussy munching, ass eating, obedient sex slave for your maid," Norma wickedly said.

"That was so nasty and hot," Candy said, her hand going to her again burning pussy... but burning differently. "Then what truth do I tell him?"

"That you are a natural submissive and want him to man up and take charge," Norma said. "To fuck you like a cheap slut."

"I'm not sure I could say that to him," Candy said. "Plus, I'm not sure I want him to treat me that way."

"Time to come off your fucking pretentious pedestal and be a real person," Norma said, as she pulled the blonde up and put her onto her knees like she was a Raggedy Ann doll.

"But what if he is disgusted by me wanting that?" Candy asked.

"I doubt he will be," Norma said. "And I assume there is nothing in the prenup preventing you from wanting a good fucking."

"Nothing at all about sex with him in it," Candy said.

"Regardless," Norma said, positioning her dick at the pet's slightly gaped from her fat

"So, there's no problem," Norma said, while enjoying how her fat fingers had left her pet's asshole slightly gaped. Positioning her faux dick at the white slut's pretty pink hole, she said, "Today, you slut it up for him and maybe even discover a new side of yourself."

"What side is that?" Candy asked, ready for her ass to be full of dick... although she was a little nervous... it had been a long time.

"One that can enjoy sex with men and women," Norma said, already knowing her slut would be having a little train or gangbang or both with her gardeners and a marathon fuck session with her yoga instructor in the near future. Of course, Norma planned to fuck Wallace as well, to end any sort of cheating prenup issue. She had noticed him checking out her tits, ass and legs many times.

"I don't know," Candy said, "it's not just Wallace. I've never came from sex with any man."

"I sense that changes today with my little lube enhancement," Norma said, as she leaned forward and watched her dick slip inside the tight white asshole.

"Oooooooooh, fuck," Candy moaned, the rush of having the dick slide into her long-neglected asshole sending a rush throughout her entire body.

"Your slutty white ass is swallowing this dick with ease," Norma said, watching it disappear between the pale ass cheeks.

"Oh fuuuuck, so good," Candy moaned, the rush of anal submission coming back to her in a heartbeat.

Once all in, with her big body leaning against the petite white slut, she said, "So, me and your husband own this asshole."

"Yes, Mistress." Candy agreed, still not thrilled about the idea of having to be a slut for her husband, but willing to do it for Norma.

"When you give yourself to Wallace I'll be watching," Norma said.

"Watching?" Candy asked.

"Yes, I had a camera installed right over there," Norma pointed. "And one in the bathroom."

"You did what?" Candy said, shocked. This would have got any other maid fired.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Norma asked, bucking three times deep in the asshole while she held firmly onto the hips of her slut.

"Nooooooooo," Candy screamed, as the pleasure and pain pulsated through her and that concern was pushed out of her head.

"Good, because since I own your holes and body," Norma said, sliding out and slamming back in, causing her pet to scream again, "I should be able to watch the show, no?"

"Yes, Mistress," Candy said, completely broken by this dominant sexy woman.

"Good, now what are you going to do when Wallace gets home?" Norma asked.

"I really don't know," Candy said, not wanting to talk about her husband, but instead get her asshole pounded by her big-bodied maid.

"You need a plan," Norma said. "Once we have formulated one, I will destroy this asshole."

"Okay, okay," Candy said, those last words making her willing to do whatever she had to.

"First, you will be in this lingerie," Norma said, giving three slow smooth strokes.

"Yes. Although he may have a heart attack," Candy joked.

"It will be a good surprise," Norma agreed.

"Then what? I mean if I don't kill him with shock?" Candy asked, Wallace such a tame man she really wasn't sure what he would think when he saw her in this outfit.

"Then you apologize for being such a cold-hearted bitch all these years in the bedroom and that you want to make it up to him," Norma explained, as she slowly fucked the ass.

"That feels so good," Candy said, the pot lube making any real pain she would usually experience at first barely register, but the pleasure came way quicker and was way more intense... even during this slow teasing fucking.

"Then, you tell him the truth," Norma said.

"The truth, truth?" Candy asked.

"Yes and no," Norma explained. "You tell him you have not been honest in the bedroom and have been faking your orgasms for years."

"That won't go well," Candy said, not wanting to hurt his fragile male ego like that.

"The truth will set you free," Norma said.

"I don't know," Candy said.

"Then you tell him it's not his fault, but yours," Norma explained.

"Mine?"

"Yes, by not being honest with him about your needs, he had no opportunity to give you the fuckings you needed," Norma explained, again stopping deep in her pet's rectum.

"I don't think he has it in him," Candy said, as rain suddenly pounded on the window.

"Shit, that may mean he will be home sooner than anticipated," Norma sighed, not that it changed the plan much.

"Can you please keep fucking my ass?" Candy asked. "You're driving me wild with these slow starts and stops."

"May not have enough time now," Norma said. "So you will tell him about your past lesbian experiences, skipping today's events, and make it clear that you are a submissive slut who needs a man or woman who will treat you as such."

"That could end the marriage," Candy said, not wanting that and realizing deep down she did love Wallace... just not perhaps in a sexual way.

"Nothing you will say will violate the prenup," Norma explained, "you're just explaining to him why the sex life between you two has been less than ideal."

"I guess," Candy said, wanting to just ride the cock in her asshole... both her holes on fire... but Norma's strong hands were firmly on her hips.

"Hopefully, he understands and man's up," Norma said, sensing from their many encounters that there was a side of him where this was possible... a dominant side lurking beneath his good looks, kind personality and dormant sex life.

"I have never seen him man up, other than at work," Candy said.