The Nanny Ch. 02: Hubby's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the uniform you are expected to be in?" Wallace asked, as he admired the beautiful big body. The large breasts and wide curves made his dick flinch.

"No. Sir," Norma responded, as she glanced down to check out what he was packing.

"I expect all my sluts to be in nylons," he said, as he walked over to her.

"What about me?" Candy asked, shocked by the sudden revelation he knew about Norma, mixed with him just implying she was his slut too and worse yet, walking away from her needy holes, which remained frustratingly empty.

"Shut up, slut," he ordered, grabbing a bikini bottom from the floor, walking over and shoving it in her mouth, before he returned to the maid. "So, you turned my wife into your lesbian slut?"

"Yes, Master, I did," Norma admitted, now standing right in front of the tall, good looking man. She had a thing for tall white men. So, she made sure to refer to him as Master to make it clear she understood the hierarchy of the house.

"Well, I have got to thank you," he said, as he reached over and cupped the mammoth tits.

"You are welcome, Master," Norma said, enjoying being felt up by this man as his wife looked on dazed.

Candy couldn't believe her husband had walked away from her open, gaping asshole, to feel up the maid. She was becoming a little infuriated and yet also still uncontrollably horny.

He said, "These real tits are so much hotter than my wife's fake ones."

"I'm all natural, Master," she said, always proud of that. She wasn't some white Barbie with fake this or that or everything. What you see, is what you get.

"I see," he said, bending down and sucking the large hard nipple into his mouth... something he had secretly fantasized since she was hired.

"Yes, suck on those big hard nipples," Norma moaned.

"Such amazing tits," Wallace complimented, the weighty flesh and hard nipples so much more enjoyable than the hard fake ones in his wife that she'd insisted he buy for her.

Candy remained bent over the bed... her pussy on fire... resenting the maid getting all the attention... and more so get not getting any.

"I know." Norma said. After a moment she asked the question she assumed Candy was wondering too. "How did you know about me?"

"When I found the hidden cameras," he said, "I wanted to know what the fuck was going on in my house, so I had my guy hardwire them with my security cameras. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect to see what I saw when my phone alerted me of action up here this time of day. I mean I wasn't even going to check, but thank goodness I did."

"Oh," Norma said, not at all fazed to be caught on camera seducing his wife.

"It was pretty hot," Wallace said.

"We should probably deal with your wife," Norma suggested. "She will become a raging psycho if her needs are not met with all the lube I lotioned her up with."

"I suppose so," he said, looking at his desperate wife.

"Could you hear all the conversation?" Norma asked, as Wallace continued to be obsessed with her tits.

"Most of it," he answered.

"Then you heard I wanted to make your wife a good slut for you," Norma said.

"I missed that," he said, then smiled, "but thank you. You did a fantastic job."

"It's a gift," Norma shrugged, as if it was no big deal.

"You understand you're my slut too?" Wallace said.

"You're the man of the house," Norma answered, having no problem with that arrangement.

"I will expect you in nylons from now on," he said.

"Of course, Master," Norma agreed. "I can go quickly get some if you wish."

"No, that's all right," he said, taking her hand and walking back to his wife.

"Kneel," he ordered, as he moved behind his wife.

"Yes, Master," Norma obeyed, easily able to switch from Mistress to submissive based on the scenario. "But first can I put some lube on my holes?"

"Sure," he said.

Norma went and grabbed the lube while Wallace reached over and pulled the bikini out of his wife's mouth.

Candy, desperate to get fucked, pleaded. "Please, Daddy, fuck my asshole."

"So how long have you been cheating on me with our nanny?" He asked.

"Just today, Wallace, just today," Candy answered, not wanting him to think she had been cheating all this time.

"And you prefer cunt to cock?" He asked, as he moved his dick to her still gaped and very inviting asshole.

"I do," she answered, "but I hope I can love both."

Norma lubed up front and back in anticipation that Wallace was going to use both her holes.

"You understand that I'm going to be fucking our nanny whenever I want from now on," Wallace explained as he rolled his cock head around the open hole, showing great self-control.

"Yes, fuck the slut whenever you want," Candy willingly offered. "She is still our hired help."

"Are you speaking for me, Chancla?" Norma questioned sternly.

"No, Mistress, I...." Candy said, suddenly confused and overwhelmed by the situation.

"I'll decide who fucks who," Wallace interrupted, "is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," both women said in almost perfect unison.

"Good," Wallace said, as he slid his dick inside his wife's asshole and asked, "And why is my Latina slut not on her knees before me yet?"

"Sorry, Master," Norma said, impressed and surprised by this side of him. How could he be this dominant and let his bitch wife control him for their entire marriage? Regardless, he was fucking hot and she was horny as fuck.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Candy moaned loudly, almost a scream, as she finally had that dick in her ass. Strap-on or real, the feeling was utterly and intensely pleasurable.

Norma got on her knees to get an up-close view of the bitch getting her asshole stuffed. Now usually, married couple sex was pretty boring, but this was wild and hot.

"Shit, your asshole just swallowed my cock," Wallace said, as he was all in with ease. Maria's ass always took some time to gape and be ready to take his dick.

"I had been fucking it before you arrived, Master," Norma pointed out.

"Well, you gaped it good," he said, as he slapped both his wife's ass cheeks before beginning to slowly ass fuck her.

"I try," Norma said, watching the dick go in and out of the tight, white hole. It was very hot and had her pussy burning and that wasn't likely yet the true effects of the lube.

"Oh ya, baby, don't stop, your dick feels so good in my ass," Candy moaned, as after just a couple of strokes the pleasure consumed her asshole and sent pulsations throughout her tiny frame.

"And you kept this from me all these years," Wallace said, his tone showing he was annoyed, as he again slapped both her ass cheeks.

"You kept this side of you from her too," Norma pointed out, being a sly, slutty, full-service marriage counselor.

"I suppose," he said, looking down at the asshole that could have been massaging his cock all these years and realizing Norma was right. He had put Candy on a pedestal and hadn't treated her like a sexual being.

"You put her on a pedestal," Norma said, as if reading his mind, "when you should have treated her like the sluts of your past. It's obvious you have had very willing women in the past."

"Just one really," he said, thinking about Marcia even as he kept fucking his wife.

"The one that got away?" Norma asked.

Candy moaned, feeling a sudden surge of jealousy at this past woman.

"The one I let go," he admitted.

"Because of your family?" Norma asked, but she could tell from his tone and look in his eyes. Although she had to give it to him, he was multitasking pretty good and better than most men.

"Yeah," he said.

"Was she a woman of colour or poor?"

"Both," he said.

"I see," Norma said, already deciding that if she could find this woman she would bring her here, just like if she could find Candy's last Mistress she would bring her here too.

"Harder, baby, fuck my asshole harder," Candy begged, wanting the attention back on her.

Wallace pushed Marcia to the back of his mind, not out of it, as he focused on his wife. "You like it rough, slut?"

"Yes, baby, give it to be rough," Candy agreed with a moan, as he began slamming into her. "Oh fuck, fuck, yes."

Wallace pounded his wife for a minute before pulling out and shoving his dick straight from her ass into Norma's mouth. "I've wanted to fuck your face since you started working for us," he grunted. "Putting it straight from my Barbie doll's ass into your lovely brown face just makes it all the better."

"Noooooooo," Candy whined in her trademark tone, as she looked back and saw the maid was sucking her husband's cock... which for the first time ever she was possessive over.

"Don't make me gag you," Wallace warned, glaring at her, before looking back down at Norma working over his cock. Man, she could suck dick.

Norma loved cock, loved sucking cock, and knew how to work a man over quickly. Her hand went to his balls and she played with them as she bobbed smoothly while using her tongue as well.

"Fuck, that is good," Wallace said, "I expect you to train my wife to suck cock like this. Consider it one of your other assigned duties."

When he pulled out of Norma's mouth and slid his dick back in his wife's ass, the kneeling Latina said, "Of course, Master, I'll train your wife to be a perfectly compliant, three-hole submissive fuck toy."

"Good," Wallace said, as he resumed pounding his wife's asshole. He hadn't been more than a one-and-done guy since saying 'I do' but he was confident he had a few loads left in his cannon for this special occasion. He had plans to fuck the Nanny too... but load two was going in his wife's asshole.

"Oh yes, I'll learn to be the best cock sucker, nastiest slut and ultimate fuck toy for you, baby," Candy responded excitingly, something before today she had not even remotely fantasized about. Knowing she would lose the power she had over him, yet at this moment she was more than willing... it was her new goal.

"Don't forget eager cunt muncher and lesbian sex slave," Norma added.

Candy looked back at her husband who smirked, "You did already tell Norma she owned you and your holes."

"I did, but...."

"But what, slut?" Norma asked, standing up.

"Candy you are completely submissive to both of us, although I am in charge, is that clear to both of you?" Wallace clarified.

"Yes, Master," Norma said.

"Yes, honey," Candy said, excited she could get the best of both worlds.

"And did I give you permission to stand, slut?" Wallace asked, looking at Norma.

"No, Master, my apologies, I forgot my place," Norma said, returning to that place on the floor.

"Don't forget again," he said, pulling out and sliding his dick back in her hungry, expert mouth. This time he placed his hands on her head and face fucked her, always loving the power of fucking a mouth and feeling his balls bounce off the woman's chin.

Norma was impressed by the dominance of someone she thought meek, but extra thrilled she helped bring this side out of him as she got face fucked... something she enjoyed.

"Please, honey, put your dick back in my asshole," Candy pleaded, both her holes on fire like never before.

"You can beg better than that," Wallace said, as he continued his assault on the nanny's mouth.

"Oh Daddy, please shove that big dick up my shit hole, pound your slutty wife's asshole, make her your personal anal whore to use as you please and drop your load deep in my ass," Candy said, trying to be as nasty as she could.

"Good slut, that is how I want to hear you talk when we are in the bedroom," he said, holding his dick balls deep in Norma's mouth for a few seconds before pulling out, turning and slamming hard into his wife.

"Oh yes, fuck my shit hole," Candy moaned wildly, her entire body trembling the moment he slammed into her.

"You like it hard, slut?" Wallace asked, slamming into her hard now... his second orgasm on the rise from the diverse pleasure of a tight asshole and an experienced mouth.

"Yes, I love getting my asshole stuffed full and pounded deep," Candy moaned, her orgasm imminent. The start and stop had been driving her absolutely bonkers, but this hard, rough fucking and the dirty talk, mixed, of course, with the addition of pot lube, had her near apocalyptic eruption.

"You want to come from getting your asshole fucked?" Wallace asked, as it was obvious she was close.

"Yes, please, Master, may your slutty chancla come like a cheap whore from being roughly ass fucked?" Candy said, her past training in having to always get permission to come kicking in... as was her old ability to hold back as long as humanly possible.

"Come when I drop my load in your asshole," Wallace said, reaching up and pulling on his wife's hair.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me, come in my shit hole, fill it up," Candy begged, her orgasm ready to erupt the moment she felt his dick pulse and shoot inside her ass... something she had never had done before... had a man come in her ass.

"Fill the bitch up," Norma said, her pussy now on fire too.

"Fuck," Wallace grunted, a couple of strokes later and shot his load in his wife's ass.

"Yeeeees!" Candy screamed, the moment she felt him shoot inside her, as her own orgasm erupted like a tornado touching down. After a few seconds she collapsed forward, her body quaking uncontrollably as she squirted all over her bed again.

"Shit, I've never seen you come like that," Wallace said, seeing the stream of cum gush out of his wife.

Norma moved to the hard glistening cock and took it in her mouth hoping to get at least a little of his cum.

"Sooooooo good," Candy moaned as the orgasm continued to spin inside her.

"You want my cum, nanny?" Wallace asked, as he watched her devour his cock.

"Yes, Master, so bad," Norma answered, in insatiable slut mode herself.

"Go eat my wife's asshole," Wallace said, needing a brief break after two loads in a row.

"Yes, Master," Norma eagerly said, as she got off her knees, onto the bed, pulled Candy's body way up, and buried her face in the cum-leaking asshole.

"Oh my," Candy moaned, as her face was plastered into the bed, but her ass was two plus feet off the bed. Yoga coming in very handy at the moment.

"Yes, eat my cum out of my slut wife's asshole," Wallace ordered, finding the lesbian act way hotter in person than on video... plus, he got to orchestrate it, which greatly enhanced the thrill as well.

"Mmmmmmm, so delicious," Norma moaned, as she tried to suck the cum out of the gaping ass. The nastier the task the more it turned her on... thinking of the twenty-plus-man bukkake back on holidays last year in the Bahamas and getting triple-teamed by three ten-inch black men at a bar called The Pit.

"Yes, eat my ass, you nasty slut," Candy moaned, the orgasm beginning to fade but the fire in both her holes still on high.

"Yes, get it all out my cum-hungry nanny," Wallace encouraged, as he slowly stroked his dick.

"Yes, Master," Norma moaned, the task and the words both making her holes burn with need.

After a couple of minutes, Wallace ordered, "Sit on Norma's face, Candy, and then 69."

"Yes, Master," Candy eagerly agreed, another opportunity to taste and smell Norma's delicious pussy, while simultaneously getting her pussy the attention it desired.

"Yes, Master," Norma agreed, quickly discarding her strap-on and tossing it to the floor.

Candy straddled the maid, her Mistress, playing both her hands on the huge tits for balance as she did, as Norma spread her legs wide.

"A hairy bush, nice," Wallace approved, not getting a good look at all of Norma's pussy in the camera and then only glancing at it when he was so fixated on her tits and the strap-on around her waste.

"All natural," Norma repeated, Candy surprised her husband would like a full bush... a full bush wasn't sexy... although it did smell fucking amazing.

"Indeed," Wallace agreed, admiring her thick legs, her hairy pussy and her huge tits... barely paying any attention to his wife.

Candy dropped her pussy on Norma's face, moved her hands to Norma's thighs and slowly lowered her face between the thick legs. She was rarely ever in a 69 in her old days and if she was, she was always on bottom, or they were side by side; she'd never been on top. She moaned as Norma's tongue grazed her clit.

"Get eating that pussy, slut-wife," Wallace ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy obeyed, smiling slightly at the unbelievable thought her husband was ordering her to do the thing she liked doing most. She adjusted her body a little bit and buried her face in the wet pussy.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy, Chancla," Norma moaned.

"What is a chancla?" Wallace asked, having heard the term a few times.

"A used flip flop," Norma answered.

"Oh?" Wallace responded, this not at all what he assumed.

"It also means a dirty slipper, it's a Spanish term for slut," Norma clarified.

"Aaah that makes more sense," Wallace laughed, as each woman hungrily ate each other out... the moans increasing rather rapidly. Wallace walked over to the pot lube and looked at it. The bottle didn't say much but he would have to do some research on it later.

"Oh yes, Mistress, suck on my clit," Candy moaned, yet another orgasm rising inside her after just a couple of minutes of having her pussy licked.

"Get that tongue in my pussy, you dumb chancla," Norma demanded, her orgasm rising after being dominated, watching Candy get ass fucked and retrieving the cum from her asshole.

"Get each other off," Wallace ordered, as he pondered what to do next, almost tripping over the strap-on.

"Yes, Master," they both moaned, although not in unison, as they both hungrily licked the pussy before them... while their own pussy burned with desperate desire.

Both attacked the respective pussies with vigour and used their years of experience to expedite the other's orgasm.

In less than thirty seconds both women were moaning wildly, and as soon as Norma said the magic words, Candy erupted. Norma ordered, "Come now, Chancla, come all over my face."

"Yes, Mistress," Candy obeyed, screaming into Norma's pussy, as she continued attacking Norma's clit.

As her face was coated with cum, Norma kept licking as her own orgasm was about to erupt. When it did a few seconds later, she squeezed her legs together, holding Candy's head between them as she flooded her with cunt cum. "Fuuuuuuck!" Norma moaned, as her head fell back onto the bed and her body trembled wildly as her orgasm finally fit.

Candy caught as much of the abundance of cum as she could as her own orgasm continued to pulse through her.

"Oh my fucking god, that was hot," Wallace said, as he picked up the strap-on.

A couple of minutes later, as both women recovered from their orgasms while leisurely licking each other, Wallace ordered, "Norma, put the strap-on back on."

"Yes, Master," Norma said, as Candy rolled off her and onto her back exhausted from the multiple orgasms.

"So good," Candy moaned, her pussy still tingling for more.

"Ever been dp'd, Candy?" Wallace asked, as he watched Norma get off the bed and knew he was going to fuck that beautiful big booty before this day was over.

"Not by a real cock," Candy answered, having indeed been double penetrated before, although never by two people... but always by a double dildo that filled both her holes at once.

Wallace got on the king sized bed and lay on his back. "Come straddle me, Candy."

"Yes, baby," Candy agreed excitedly, the idea of both her burning holes being filled at once making them both throw off exhaustion in place of anticipation.

"Come show me how badly you want my cock," Wallace ordered, as Candy dropped her pussy right on the erect dick.

"I've never wanted you more," Candy moaned, feeling so horny.

"Ride me," Wallace demanded.

"Yes, baby," Candy obeyed, beginning to bounce on his dick like she was on a bucking horse... or a trampoline....