The Nanobots Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister was once again in front of her mirror in her swim suit... but this time she'd pulled it slightly to the side... and her nipple was barely uncovered. Somehow his dick got even harder

Sis: I'm so nervous right now

Tyler -- Sis: I don't know why. You look gorgeous

Hayley felt so relieved at her brother's response! But what were they doing? Oh my gosh, she had just sent him a picture of her nipple! Ping. Hayley opened up her brothers message and her jaw dropped. He was rock hard, and his hand was gripping his dick. She gulped... in nervousness? Or anticipation?

Sis: Oh my God Tyler

Tyler -- Sis: So I take it that means you like it? ;)

Sis: I'll be right there

Hayley opened her door and poked her head out into the hallway nervously. She didn't hear anything so she stepped out and started walking towards her brother's room. Along the way she stopped outside her mother's room and put her ear to the door, hearing the shower running she kept walking until she was standing outside her brother's door. She stood there nervously, wondering if she had the nerves to go through with going in. She'd crossed so many barriers today, why not one more? Of course this was a little bit more than just a "barrier". All of a sudden her brother's door opened.

Tyler had his towel wrapped around his waist (which was obscenely tented) as he stood in the doorway. He looked his sister up and down, admiring her curves. Hayley started to say something but Tyler quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his room. They looked at each other in silence for a moment before Tyler finally spoke up.

"Those pictures don't do you justice you know" Tyler said to his sister with a smile.

Hayley had been having second thoughts about this the moment she'd left her room. Now, standing in her brother's room she took in his smell. She felt her nipples stiffen and her pussy moisten. She looked down at the tent in her brother's towel and asked "What am I doing here Tyler?"

Tyler responded "Honestly, I'm kinda confused right now too. But I can't lie Hayley, you looked hot in those pictures."

Just being around her brother was making Hayley hornier and hornier. And knowing that he was hard under that towel because of the pictures she'd sent him was another huge turn on. "So did you" she whispered softly to her brother.

"Can I see it again?" Tyler asked while staring at her boobs.

Feeling a little more confident knowing her brother was also interested in seeing her she repeated his words from earlier in the day back to him "The first ones free, gotta pay after that" she smirked.

Tyler smiled back and asked "And what's the payment?"

"I seem to have misplaced my towel. I want yours."

Tyler looked at his sister and slowly moved his hands to the front of his towel. "Will this towel work" he asked her.

Hayley nodded her head and watched as her brother slowly undid the fold holding the towel around his waist. Finally it came undone but the towel was still in his hands in front of himself. Looking her in the eyes, her brother handed her the towel, finally exposing the beautiful cock she'd been dreaming of all week. It was big, bigger than any others she'd seen in both length and girth. And he was definitely hard. As Hayley stared, she dropped the towel in her hands to the floor, never having cared about it in the first place. She looked up at Tyler and moved her hands to her bikini top. Finding the tie string in the back, she slowly pulled it until it came undone and her top hung loosely from her shoulders over her large breasts. She brought her hands up to the two small triangles and purposefully lifted them up and over her head, dropping it onto the ground atop the towel.

Tyler was amazed. While only slightly smaller than their mom's breasts, his sister were nevertheless incredible. They were incredibly perky without any hint of sag. Her upturned nipples looked like they were pointing him in the face, trying to get his attention. Without realizing it Tyler moved his hand to grab his cock.

Samantha's hands weren't idle either. One went up to her left boob while the other slowly stroked the top edge of her bikini bottom, just above her soaking pussy. "It looks so hard" Samantha breathed huskily.

"It seems to like what it sees" Tyler replied.

"Do you want to stroke it? I don't mind if you do" Samantha ventured hopefully. The smell of her brother all around her was fogging her head up with lust. She wanted to see him cum.

Tyler sat on his bed, cock still in hand and replied "I do want to. I want to see you play with yourself too." His sister hand been massaging her breast and rubbing along her bikini bottom like she wanted to put her hand underneath it but wasn't sure if she should.

Overcome with lust Hayley sat down on his computer chair and moaned as she finally pushed her hand under her bikini, finally giving her pussy what it wanted. She moaned again as her brother watched her and started moving his hand up and down his cock. The two of them watched each other as they pleasured themselves, Tyler's eyes darting between his sister's hand on her tit and hand on her pussy. Unfortunately for him, the hand on her pussy was underneath her bikini, but it wasn't hard to imagine what was happening. For Hayley, she was having trouble staying in the chair. She had two fingers in her pussy, a hand on her tit, and she wanted more. She watched her brother stroke the cock of her dreams and wished it was her. She was restraining herself from rushing forward and replacing his hand with her own hand... or something else.

Tyler had already been worked up because of the sexting with his mom, and now he was watching his sexy sister getting herself off right in front of him. He announced to his sister that he was going to cum soon. She told him "I want to see it. I want to see you cum." That was enough for Tyler as he stroked himself furiously and finally grunted "I'm cumming!!"

The first rope shot out like a rocket, covering the short distance between him and his sister and landing on her stomach. He hadn't meant for that to happen, but once it had he decided not to change his aim. His second rope didn't go quite as far but still landed on her upper thigh. The next one landed on the floor before Tyler was able to grab a tissue from next to his bed for the last couple. Hayley seemed to have a similarly strong reaction to what she'd witnessed. Watching her brother cum, and feeling it land on her skin triggered her own orgasm. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she sought to muffle the sounds coming from her.

The two siblings panted as they caught their breath, each looking at the other one. For Hayley, the smell of her brothers fresh cum filled her nose, and she sat back in the chair with a smile and two of her fingers still inside her pussy. Tyler noticed that his sister wasn't freaking out, so he relaxed as well, not bothering to cover himself. He looked his sister over, admiring her breasts, flat stomach, the cum streaks that had landed on her, and her satisfied look. "Wow" Tyler finally said.

Hayley pulled her hand up from her pussy, looked her brother in the eye, and said "You can say that again." Despite never touching her brother or vice versa, Hayley felt more satisfied than she ever had with anyone before. She looked down at her brother's semi-hard cock and smiled again before looking back up into his eyes. Still riding the high from her orgasm and the pheromones in the room, Hayley looked at her brother and asked "Would it be terrible if we did that again sometime?"

Tyler smiled at his sister and chuckled "Are you kidding? That was amazing!" His response made his sister smile. Hayley stood up, taking her time to find her top, knowing her brother was watching her. Once she found it, she slowly put it back on, and then turned and said "I better go before mom comes out. Till next time." With that, she winked and turned and walked out his room. Tyler sat back on his bed contemplating what had just happened.

Once in her room, Hayley closed the door and sat down on her bed. She wasn't freaking out like she thought she might have, instead she had a warm glow, like she had just been hanging out with a crush. She looked down at herself and noticed she still had a string of her brother's cum on her chest and thigh. She ran a finger through the string on her chest and held it up to look at it. In the past, she had been grossed out by her boyfriend's cum. But as she looked at it, the smell hit her nose and her nostrils flared. It smelled amazing to her. Her finger tip slowly moved towards her mouth which opened and her tongue slid out. Her tongue flicked at what was on her finger and she let herself taste it. To her surprise it tasted kind of good! She stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked the rest off enjoying the taste of her brother and moaning once again.

Tyler was in his room getting dressed. He was slightly dazed with all that had happened. He pulled on some grey basketball shorts and a tank top. "Unreal" he thought. He'd just had a masturbation session with his sister in his room... AFTER sexting with his mom. Speaking of which, he pulled out his phone and looked at the pictures his mom had sent him. Damn she was hot. Despite all the activity of the day, Tyler's dick started to get a little hard again. Shaking his head, Tyler thought sat down at his desk and looked at his computer. This computer controlled the nanobots, it had made so many changes in his life in such a short amount of time. As far as he could tell they were working amazingly. He pulled open his drawer and looked at the vial inside. He wondered if his sister would want to use it? There would be so many benefits for her. Tyler resolved to tell her about them and lay bare the benefits of the machines. He also wondered about the future of his machines. Would it be possible to have the nanobots communicate with each other from subject to subject? That was definitely something he needed to look into at the school lab. If he was able to bypass needing a computer and directly send instructions to the nanobots in others that would be game changing! Definitely something to work towards, and it shouldn't even be too difficult considering they already received instructions wirelessly. He would probably just need to change some code so that they would be able to send instructions as well.

All that aside, it was Saturday night and almost dinner time. Tyler left his room and walked towards the kitchen, wondering what was for dinner. As he walked into the living room he saw his sister on the couch. She also saw him and immediately got a big smile on her face "How's it hanging big bro" she asked. Seeing her in pajama shorts and a thin shirt, with obviously no bra, Tyler's dick started to react. He willed it to calm down somewhat, not wanting a full on boner in the middle of the living room. He gave her a smirk in return and headed towards the kitchen to see what was for dinner. His mom was taking some food out of the oven, bent over at the waist in some pajama shorts. When she stood up and turned around it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra either. They caught each other's eyes and smiled. Tyler let his eyes drift down to her breasts before looking back up. His mom's smile was bigger and she pointedly looked down at the bulge in his pants before smiling at him again and getting back to preparing dinner.

After dinner, the three family members made their way to the living room. Since neither Tyler nor Hayley had plans for the night, they sat down to watch a movie with their mom. After the obligatory haggling over what movie to watch, the 3 of them finally decided and made their way to their seats. Hayley grabbed the remote and sat in the recliner, while Tyler and his mom grabbed spots on the couch.

As the movie played, Tyler's pheromones unknowingly made their way through the room. As he watched the movie, he started noticing that his mom and sister were fidgeting slightly. He wasn't quite sure what was happening, but he did notice that both of them had hard nipples and a slight flush to their cheeks. Samantha suddenly reached over to the basket near the couch and pulled out a blanket. Spreading it over herself, she threw half of it over her son as well and snuggled up next to him. Tyler didn't mind the closeness and putting his arm around his mom, settled back into the couch.

Hayley couldn't concentrate on the movie. She looked over at her brother and mom on the couch and got a naughty idea. Hayley was off to the right of the couch, while the TV was more to the left of the couch, meaning as long as someone on the couch was watching the TV, anyone on the recliner wouldn't be in their line of sight. She lifted her knees up and slowly put her hand between her legs, amazed at how needy her pussy was feeling.

Movement on the recliner caught Tyler's attention. His mom was on his right looking across him towards the tv, as he looked past her, he saw Hayley staring at him intently. Her knees were propped up and her right hand was hidden between them. She smiled wickedly at him and her arm began to move slightly. "Holy shit, is she doing what I think she's doing?" Tyler thought. The idea brought life back to his dick as he watched her. Her hard nipples were easily visible through her thin shirt as her arm moved almost imperceptibly. Mesmerized, and not realizing he was doing it, Tyler started slowly moving his fingers in circles on his mother's back.

As Tyler's fingers started making circles on her back, Samantha sighed contentedly. Under the blanket she slowly moved her hand to her son's thigh, lightly rubbing it. She felt so good being this close to her son, taking in his manly scent. As her hand moved softly up and down his leg, eventually it bumped into the head of her son's cock. She instantly froze, remembering that her daughter was still in the room. Although her hand wasn't moving, Tyler's dick was. She felt it growing down his leg, pushing underneath her fingers as her hand stayed motionless. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt feeling it get harder, and how much it turned her on to feel his dick growing while her hand was on it. She softly gripped it and stroked it while still hidden under the blanket, careful to appear like she was still watching the movie.

Hayley saw the shock in her brother's eyes as he watched her. He knew what she was doing. The naughty thought she'd had earlier was to get her brother hard while he was next to their mother on the couch. She'd found their mom's bikini top in his room, they had masturbated and sexted with each other, she was certain he was ok with the idea of incest. And as for her, after everything she'd experienced at home the last week, as well as what she'd been reading online, she had discovered she was enjoying that kink as well. Now, she was getting her brother turned on while he cuddled with their mom. Her hand continued to softly rub her pussy through her pajama shorts, wondering what was going through her brother's head.

Despite the nanobots coursing through his body helping to relieve his feelings of anxiety Tyler was nervous. Excited yes, but also nervous. He was in the living room of his house watching a movie with his mom and sister. Except his sister was secretly rubbing her pussy while staring at him and his mom was secretly rubbing his cock underneath their shared blanket. This was insane! He wasn't sure how to deal with this except to not make anything obvious. He couldn't help but enjoy his mom's ministrations while watching his sexy sister. He could easily make out the swell of her breast and the outline of her nipple and areola as she apparently sought to get a rise out of him. "Why is she doing this while I'm sitting next to mom?!" he wondered. He'd been worried about his and his mom's relationship being found out, but now he had to worry about him and his sister? Tyler felt like things were spiraling out of control and he didn't like that. He needed to figure out a solution to this, and soon.

Eventually, Hayley decided she needed some privacy to finish what she'd started. She stood up, and told her mom and brother that she was headed to her room. She smiled pointedly at her brother as she exited the room, knowing that he knew exactly what she was about to do. Once she'd left the room, Samantha gripped her son's cock more tightly. It felt so good in her hands. She looked back over the couch to make sure Hayley was out of sight before turning to her son.

"I'm going to head to my room too. But I'd feel bad if I didn't get to finish what I started" she said while squeezing his dick. "Why don't you head to your room too, I'll figure something out" she said as she leaned forward for a quick but passionate kiss.

Feeling overwhelmed with what had just transpired in the living room, Tyler just nodded. He watched his mom get up and walk towards her room, paying attention to the curves of her backside and the swaying of her breasts as she walked. His mom looked over, catching his leering and winked at him.

Once inside his room, Tyler paced back and forth. He wondered what to do about his mom and sister. All of a sudden he not only was having an affair with his mom, but his sister too? He was worried about what would happen if one found out about the other. His earlier thoughts of trying to reprogram the nanobots so that his could send as well as receive instructions came back to him. He needed to make that a priority at school on Monday.

Suddenly Tyler heard his mom's voice calling him from down the hallway.

"Tyler! I need your help honey, there's something wrong with the tv in my room and I can't get Netflix to work." His mom's voice seemed to be louder than it needed to be, probably so that his sister heard it too.

"OK mom, I'll be right there" he called back loudly. As he walked out of his room towards his mom's, he heard music coming through the door of his sister's room. She was likely playing it to muffle the noises he assumed she was making after her display earlier.

As soon as he walked into his mom's room, she closed the door behind him and leaned backwards against it. "Mommy needs your help tyler" she said with a purr.

"I'll always lend you a hand or whatever else you might need" he smiled at her. The two of them walked towards each other and kissed passionately, Tyler's hands circling around his mother to pull her closer with one hand and grab her butt with the other. Samantha moaned softly in appreciation of the aggressive move and moved her own hands up to caress her son's face. She pulled back slightly and looked at him.

"We don't have a lot of time with your sister here, but after what i felt in the living room, I thought 'what kind of mother would I be to leave my poor boy in such discomfort'" Samantha said while tracing a hand slowly down his chest.

"I'm a lucky man to have such a caring mom" Tyler said as he looked at her.

Samantha's hands continued south until they were feeling the growing bulge in her son's shorts. "I've been wanting to get my hands on this since the pool earlier."

Tyler slipped his hands to the bottom of his moms shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her beautiful tits to him. "And I've been wanting to get my hands on these since the pool too" he said while caressing one of her breasts. He leaned down and softly licked the nipple of the other breast, eliciting another moan from his mom. Her breasts had always been sensitive, but it seemed like lately whenever her son was around her body would react on its own allowing her to feel pleasure from his touch like she'd never experienced before.

As much as she was enjoying this though, she'd called him in here to take care of him. She'd wanted to take his cock out and suck it so badly while on the couch earlier. Even though they didn't have a ton of time, Samantha still felt playful as she regretfully pulled her son's head away from her chest. She replaced her hands back on his crotch and rubbed his cock again.