The Nanobots Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew" Tyler eventually said. " I think that's enough for today. Good job!"

The girls almost seemed reluctant to leave. Tyler's invisible pheromones had permeated the room while they exercised, leaving his mom and sister in a state of arousal, with him as the object of their attention. While neither was going to do something blatant in front of the other, it seemed as if both were waiting for the other to leave first. Eventually, Hayley made the first move. She walked up and gave her brother a hug, making sure to press as much of her body as she could against him.

"Thanks for another great workout Tyler. I really enjoyed this one." She could feel her brother's cock pressing into her slightly which made her smile before she let go. "I'm gonna go get changed, I gotta leave soon." Before she left the room she made eye contact with her brother again, then blatantly looked down at his crotch before she turned and headed towards her room.

Alone with his mom, Tyler turned to face the sexy woman. They were finally going to have some privacy today and he knew she was turned on. He couldn't wait to see what would happen. His mom walked towards him, breasts swaying gently as she moved.

"So it's just you and me today? Should we have a pool day like your sister?" Samantha smiled coyly up at her son.

Tyler smiled back down at his mom "I think that's a great idea" he said. "Why don't we go get changed and then meet by the pool after Hayley leaves?"

Samantha leaned in towards her son and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Moving backwards slightly, she whispered "Can't wait" before she began walking towards her room. Tyler smiled to himself and then started down the hallway towards his own room.

_____________________

A short while later, Tyler was in his room looking over his notes when he heard his sister call out to their mom.

"Mom! I'm leaving now, I'll see you guys later!"

"OK honey, have fun!" His mom called back.

There was a knock on his door a moment later, and then it opened. When Tyler looked up at her she she pulled her shirt up, exposing the light blue bikini she'd worn yesterday. "Still think I can pull it off?" she asked, enjoying the surprised look on his face.

"I mean... I wouldn't mind if you did" Tyler flirted.

His sister smiled at his response, running a finger along the edge of one of the triangles covering her breast. "I guess I should be careful, I feel like I could pop out of it so easily." She barely pulled the top to the side, revealing her hard nipple. "See what I mean?"

Wanting to let his sister explore her boundaries instead of him pushing her too fast, Tyler stayed seated but swiveled his chair so that he was facing her. His cock was swelling at the sight before him, his trunks unable to hide it, even if he'd been wanted to. Instead he flexed it, drawing his sisters eyes to his current state. "Hmm. Yeah you'd better be careful, if you need help again figuring out which clothes are safe to wear or not, my doors always open."

Hayley smiled at her brother "Good to know. Maybe I'll need your help later." With that, she winked at him and headed out to her car. Tyler smiled to himself, once again amazed at the trajectory his life was taking ever since he'd finished his nanobots.

Tyler left his room towards the kitchen, along the way he wondered how today was going to go with his mom. When he got to the kitchen he looked out back. Not seeing his mom he went to the closet holding the towels and got two of them. He went out back and placed them on the lounge chairs and headed back inside.

Since it was such a nice day out, a beer sounded perfect by the pool. He was close enough to 21 his mom didn't really care. He called out to her though to see if she wanted one.

"Hey mom! I got some towels for us. I'm gonna grab a beer, you want anything?"

"A glass of chardonnay please! I'll be right out!" His mom called back.

Grabbing both their drinks Tyler went back outside. As he was taking his shirt off he heard his mom opening the sliding door. Tyler turned around and a big grin covered his face when he saw his mom. She was wearing the same white bikini from two nights ago in the jacuzzi! Today was definitely going to be fun.

Samantha saw the pleased expression on her son's face as she walked out. It was exactly what she had been going for when she put on the bikini that had started it all between the two of them. As she saw her son's eyes drift down to her breasts, she shivered slightly. God she loved it when her son looked at her like that with lust in his eyes.

"You know mom, I think that is my new favorite bikini of yours" Tyler said to her.

"Well you certainly seemed to like it friday night, and nothings too good for my big strong man" Samantha said while doing a twirl, letting him see everything. "Good thing we have privacy back here too, I wouldn't want anyone else seeing me like this" she said as she used her arms to push her tits together, eliciting a groan of approval from her son and causing another shiver to run through her body.

Tyler approached his mom and stopped a few feet short of her. He looked her up and down, and shook his head as if in disbelief.

"Whats wrong Samantha asked in concern.

"Nothings wrong mom, I just can't get over how beautiful you are." Tyler reached his hand out, placing his fingers under her chin and thumb brushing her cheek. He tilted her head up slightly, then stepped in, pressing his body against her and kissed her. "I love you mom" he said afterwards.

Samantha's heart felt like she'd just run a race. She stared up at her son as if in a daze. "I love you too, so much" she whispered. And then hugged him and buried her face into his shoulder. At that moment, any possible lingering doubts about what she and Tyler had been doing were erased. She was happy, her son was happy, and they felt closer than ever.

Samantha stepped back and smiled up at her son. "Now where's that glass of wine? I could use some all of a sudden" she said. Tyler motioned to the table with the drinks and Samantha took a quick sip before asking her son if he'd help her with her sunscreen.

"Any excuse to get my hands on you" he replied with a grin.

Samantha smiled as she lay down on the lounger and felt her son straddle her hips. She sighed in pleasure as she felt her son's hands begin to rub across her back and shoulders. Occasionally he would reach down her side getting a slight feel of her breasts, causing her to smile to herself. Then he slid down, sitting more on her thighs and began rubbing the sunscreen into her lower back. As Tyler finally made his way to his mom's ass, he marveled at how amazing it looked. Voluptuous was definitely one of the words he'd use to describe his mom. Her ass was bigger than what you might see on models, but smaller than the girls on instagram and such. The nanobots had done a fantastic job, everywhere he touched she was the perfect mixture of soft yet firm.

Tyler eventually finished rubbing his mom down, the whole thing having been sensual, but not overtly sexual. He had a feeling that had been the right move, warming her up and getting her excited about what they both knew would be coming. As he heard his mom groan in disappointment that he'd finished, Tyler reached over for his beer, taking a sip before telling her "my turn for some sunscreen."

Samantha stood up and watched as her son stripped off his shirt. She admired his lean, yet muscular form. She reached out her hand, tracing it down his chest, enjoying the feel of his light chest hair and then the feeling of his tight stomach. She looked at his thin happy trail below his belly button and it almost seemed like it was meant to draw her attention to the area below. She smiled up at her son "Those workouts have really paid off for you." In her eyes, her son just seemed so manly, so powerful, as he looked down at her.

Tyler smiled as he cupped the side of her face before kissing her. Samantha felt so safe with him, almost submissive. At that moment, she felt pretty sure she'd agree to anything he asked her to do. As he slowly pulled back from their kiss, he smiled at her before turning around so she could put on the sunscreen.

The mother and son lounged in the sun for a while, enjoying each other's company. They caught up on each other's lives, refreshed their drinks a few times. It was a brief return to normalcy, treating each other mostly as mother and son. But their was an under current of sexual tension building as well. Each time Tyler glanced at his mother's breasts or round ass, she felt a knot of excitement in her chest that kept her nipples stiff the entire time and her pussy excited, almost begging for attention. She would glance down at her sons crotch occasionally, admiring the outline of his cock, anticipating the feel of it in her hands again.

Finally, tyler stood up. "I'm gonna jump in the pool and cool off. Wanna join me?" he asked with a smile.

Samantha smiled back "I'd love to."

With that Tyler got up and jumped in, feeling the cool water redreshing him after his time in the sun talking to his mom. As he watched her get up from her lounger, he admired her beautiful face and body. Her curves and sensuality causing his dick to get a little harder. Yes, he thought, time to take advantage of this alone time.

Samantha stood up and walked over to the deep end. As she looked at her son, she saw the look of lust on his face. It was time to make a move. Enjoying the feel of her light buzz, and the state of arousal she'd been in seemingly all day, she started to exaggeratedly adjust her bikini top. She playfully pouted and announced to her son "Tyler, I'm sorry but this top has been bothering me all afternoon. Would you mind if I just took it off?" She playfully smiled at him and followed up with "as long as you don't mind seeing your mom like that."

Tyler grinned "Mom, if that's what you have to do to be comfortable, I guess I'll just have to bare it"

Samantha slowly undid the white bikini top, enjoying her son's rapt attention as she did. As she finally pulled it over her head she sighed with pleasure. Her son was staring intently at her tits now, it made Samantha feel incredible. The beautiful mother reach her hands up and massaged her chest and said "much better" before diving into the pool.

Watching his mother's display before she jumped in had made Tyler hard as a rock. "Fuck that woman is sexy" he thought to himself. As he waited for his mother to surface, Tyler made his way to the underwater shelf that was at the entrance to the pool. He reached the edge and sat on it, bringing him mostly out of the water as it was only a couple inches deep. He watched as his mother surfaced and brushed the water away from her face and closed eyes, it almost seemed like she was in slow motion. As she opened her eyes and took in her son, she slowly began moving in his direction almost feeling like she was being pulled to him.

"You know mom, my trunks are chafing me too. Would you mind if I just took them off?" Tyler asked his mom.

Samantha paused at her son's question, her body still mostly hidden beneath the water. "Hmm, I don't know Tyler. You're all grown up now, I'm not sure I should see you like that anymore" the mom said playfully.

"But you looked so comfortable when you took your top off and it just made me realize how much these trunks are irritating me" Tyler responded.

"Well I guess there's nothing to be done about it. As you said, I'll just have to bare it" the mother said, her eyes focused on her son's trunks and the huge bulge underneath. Her mouth salivated as she watched her begin to untie the drawstring.

Tyler was enjoying his mom's attention as he copied her and took his time untying his bathing suit. But as he begin to pull his trunks down, he pretended like it was difficult getting them past his hard on. He looked at his mom "Hmm, it seems like I'm having a hard time getting them off. Do you think you could help me?"

Samantha's mouth had been slightly agape, her attention purely on her son's crotch as she watched him begin to pull his trunks down. When she heard his request, she looked up at him with a smile and said "Anything for you sweetheart" and began slowly walking towards him again. As she got closer, the pool got more and more shallow, and his mother's body slowly rose out of the water.

Tyler's heart quickened as his mother got closer. With rapt attention he watched as more and more of her became exposed, inch by sexy inch. The swell of her breasts appeared, then finally her hard nipples, then the bottom of her breasts, dripping with water. Eventually her tight, flat stomach rose out of the water, followed by her womanly hips. As her white bikini bottom followed, he could barely make out the small landing strip as well as the outline of her pussy. He was hard as a rock.

Samantha saw the hungry look in her son's eyes as he took in her body. She felt so sexy. Her lust grew as she knew he was staring at her wet tits, her own eyes captivated by the hard cock hidden by just a pair of trunks. Trunks she was about to take off. As she finally reached her son, who was still sitting on the pool shelf, she looked down and teased one last time "Do you really want my help? I'm not sure a mommy should see her son like that" she said seductively.

"Unless she was a naughty mom" Tyler responded, unknowingly triggering one of the suggestions he'd accidentally given him mom.

Samantha nearly shuddered in pleasure. Hearing her son call her a "naughty mom" fit right together with the idea that she was "a bad girl, a slut for her son". Her chest heaving with excitement, the mother sank to her knees in front of her son, her upper body still out of the water and exposed. She leaned forward, dragging her breasts across her son's knees and gripped the sides of his trunks. As she began to pull, he lifted his hips up slightly. Slowly his trunks came down, until they were became hung up on his hard dick.

"I think I see the problem honey" she said as she looked up at him and smiled. She continued to slowly pull his trunks down until finally his cock popped free from the waist band. Samantha gasped in delight at seeing it again, staring hungrily at her son's amazing cock. The horny mother leaned backwards and finished pulling her son's trunks all the way off. When she finished, she leaned forward again, her breasts on her son's knees and her hands on the sides of his legs. She looked up at her son and asked "Is that better sweetheart? Or is there anything else you need mommy's help with?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure why but I'm still feeling some discomfort down there mom" Tyler said playfully.

"Well let mommy try and help you then." Finally, Samantha was going to get her hands on her son's beautiful cock again. She moved her hands up slowly began to trace her fingers up and down the shaft and head, taking in every detail like she was trying to memorize it. Then she gripped it with one hand, half of it still sticking out the top and began to stroke it up and down. Hearing her son's grunt of satisfaction sent shivers of pleasure straight to her pussy. The mother added another hand to his cock, the head still sticking out of that hand, and began stroking him faster.

As Samantha stroked her son's cock, all she could think about was making it cum again. She wanted to make him cum so badly, she wanted it to cum on her tits, on her face, in her mouth, she wanted it everywhere. As she stroked, she saw a drop of precum form and immediately leaned down and licked it from the head. That small taste sent more shivers of pleasure through her body. Wanting more she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth, sucking and stroking like a woman possessed.

Tyler was in heaven. As he looked down at his beautiful mother, they locked eyes with each other. She looked so content stroking and sucking his cock. He cupped the side of her face and told her "Fuck mom, that feels so good! I love it when you suck my cock." His mother groaned at his words, unable to respond with his dick in her mouth. Instead she removed one of her hands and began taking more and more of him into her mouth. Up and down the sexy milf went causing him to groan again.

Tyler's mom back off for a second and looked up at him. "I love your cock Tyler, I love sucking it and I love making you cum." She leaned forward more and wrapped her tits around it and began to titfuck her son. As she worked her big tits up and down she continued "I love when you fuck my tits baby. Tell me when you're going to cum, I want you to cum for me." Tyler was so turned on by his mom's words and actions and he began to feel like he was going to cum soon.

"I'm getting close mom, you're gonna make me cum soon" Tyler said said as he rolled his head backwards. His mom seemed to redouble her efforts, causing him to look back down at the amazing sight before him. Finally he was about to cum "I'm gonna cum mom!" He said loudly. His mother went back to stroking his cock with her hands, but now aimed his dick pointed at her face and open mouth. That was all it took as the first rope hit her on the cheek, the next one landed on his mom's outstretched tongue and the next shot straight to the back of her throat. His mom closed her mouth and swallowed but kept him pointed at her face. The 4th and 5th ropes landed on her closed mouth and chin. As he breathed heavily in utter contentment, his mom leaned forward and began to suck the head of his dick again, trying to coax out any remaining cum.

As Samantha reluctantly removed her son's dick from her mouth, she reveled in the feeling of pure joy at having sucked his dick and made him cum again. Not taking her one hand off it, she used her free hand to scoop the jazz on her face into her mouth, all while looking her son in the eyes.

Tyler was amazed, if sex were to take human shape, it would look like the sight in front of him. He noticed his dick was still hard, and he felt like he could go again right then and there. The "increased rate of recovery" command obviously being very effective. But he wanted to get his hands on this beautiful woman. He wanted to make her feel as good as she made him feel.

Still on her knees, enjoying the pleasure she was still feeling from making her sexy son cum for her, she was surprised when he stood up. She felt his hands begin to lift her to her feet.

Tyler stood in front of his mom, looking down at her. He placed his hand on the side of her neck, fingers playing with her long brown hair "You are so amazing mom. I can't begin to describe how good that felt." Tyler's thumb brushed his mom's cheek as he spoke, "You make me feel so good, now it's your turn." With that, Tyler leaned in and kissed his mother passionately, the kiss and what he had said turning his mother's knees to jello. Tyler put his free hand around her waist and pulled her tightly to him, his hard cock wedged up against her stomach which elicited a groan from her.

Suddenly Tyler spun his mother around, and gently began to lay her down on the water shelf. Once his mother was laid down in the few inches of water he slowly began planting kisses on her neck, traveling down to her shoulders, the tops of her breasts, and finally to her nipples. Samantha groaned in pleasure as her son sicked her nipples and flicked them with his tongue, a hand always on the tit that his mouth wasn't. He gently bit her nipple causing her to gasp. He continued his journey south, planting more kisses along her stomach, her hips, then finally the top of her landing strip.

Samantha breathed heavily in anticipation as her son moved closer and closer to her needy pussy. As he kissed above and to the sides of her pussy she arched her hips, trying to push it at her amazing son's face. Finally he stopped teasing her, wrapping his arms around her thighs and taking control of her lower body, her legs draped over his shoulders.