The Nanobots Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a kiss straight on her pussy. It felt so good! Her son licked slowly, seeming to savor her taste. She moaned at the sensations, grabbing her son's hair as she writhed in pleasure. He began to focus more on her clit, taking it up a notch. She gasped at the sudden intensity, pushing her pussy harder into her son's face.

"Yes Tyler! Oh God, right there! Keep going, oh you're eating my pussy so good! You're going to make mom cum!!" Samantha said as she felt her climax approaching. Suddenly she felt something else, Tyler was pushing his finger into her pussy now! He curled it upward and began massaging her g spot as he licked her clit.

Tyler held on as his mom nearly screamed his name, shoving her pussy at his face. She was saying "I'm coming, I'm coming" over and over. He felt her pussy clenching around his finger as his mom rode out her orgasm.

Eventually Samantha's mind returned to planet earth. As her eyes started to focus, she looked down at her son's smiling face. "That was amazing, YOU are amazing" Samantha said as she focused on calming her breathing. Remembering what she had been saying, and how loud she had been, the mother was extremely grateful for the privacy they enjoyed in their backyard.

Tyler laid down in the few inches of water next to his mom. As he let her catch her breath he admired her body. "She's so amazing" he thought to himself, his eyes taking in her generous breasts and her tapered waist leading to her wide hips. Her body just screamed feminine as he looked at it. When his eyes moved to her face, he realized he saw her as a woman now, not just his mom. She was very pretty, more in the girl next door type of way, but he was sure she could turn heads even without her sexy body. But one of his favorite parts of her was how friendly and loving she appeared. Her soft smile as she calmed down from her orgasm made him feel warm knowing that it was him who had made her feel that way.

Samantha was in heaven as her mind and body recovered. Her son was incredible! As she slowly opened her eyes she saw her son looking at her with a smile. She instantly knew that he was happy with what they had been doing, which reassured her immensely. Suddenly her attention was drawn to her son's still hard cock. Her heart seemed to skip a beat, and despite having just cum, her body seemed to want more. That seemed to be a constant for her whenever her son was around, this feeling of just wanting to throw herself at him.

Samantha rolled over and climbed atop her son, her legs on either side of him. She looked him deep in the eyes as she leaned down and kissed him. She felt his arms wrap around her waist and they began to kiss more passionately. After a few moments she felt his hard cock pushing against her backside. Breaking their kiss, Samantha sat up and moved backwards slightly so that now she was sitting on his legs, with her son's hard cock right in front of her. She reached forward and began slowly stroking him as she looked him in the eyes.

"Mommy needs to make you cum again, once just isn't enough for you is it?" Samantha said.

"Not sure how many times would be enough if I'm with you mom" Tyler responded as he watched the sexy woman sitting on him.

Samantha slowly inched forward until the underside of her son's cock was pressed against her vagina. Once it was, she continued rubbing the cock as her hips slowly rocked back and forth. Her son moaned in pleasure and it was like music to her ears.

"I have an idea how to help, want me to give it a try?" The mom asked.

"Please" was all Tyler could muster as a response.

With that, Samantha raised her hips, grasped her son's big dick, and began rubbing the head in circles at the entrance to her pussy. They both knew what was going to happen next. After a few more moments of rubbing him against her, Samantha finally placed the head of her son's cock at her entrance. They looked into each other's eyes for just a moment, and then she began to slowly let herself down.

Full. That was the word racing through Samantha's head as she lowered herself onto her son's perfect dick. As she looked down, she saw she had only taken half of him. "Holy shit, he's gonna ruin me for all other men!" She thought. Her son's hands had grabbed her hips, gently pulling her down more and more. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she reached the bottom. She paused for a moment as they looked at each other. Instead of words, Tyler was only able to groan in pleasure as his cock was completely enveloped in her warmth.

Samantha paused when she finally took all of her son in. She needed a moment to get used to how full she felt. She knew how big her son's cock was, but she'd never experienced anything like this before. After a moment, she began to grind her hips back and forth, the pleasure she felt growing with every moment. Back and forth she went, finding her rhythm, her hands on her son's chest as she moved. She moaned as she moved, looking down at her son with a smile.

"Oh Tyler, you're filling me up! I've never felt this full before!" She told him as she picked up her pace. In response her son reached up and began fondling one of her tits.

Tyler was mesmerized as he watched the beautiful mother ride his dick, her swaying breasts, her slightly open mouth, her soft cries, all of it driving him crazy with lust. As he reached up and grabbed at one of her breasts, he began pushing his hips upwards in rhythm with her. His mom responded by leaning over him, their faces inches away, and pulling her pussy up till just the head was inside, and slamming back down again. She continued this, gasping as her pussy squeezed each time she bottomed out like it was grabbing onto the dick, unwilling to let it go again.

The two began to kiss as they fucked, both lost in passion and reveling in finally feeling what they'd been dreaming of. The water sloshed around them, mixing in with their grunts and cries of pleasure. Feeling his lust continuing to rise and wanting to take control, Tyler rolled his mom over to her back, his cock never slipping out. He began to fuck his mom at his pace now, slowly at first, letting both of them feel every inch of each other as he moved his cock in and out, but eventually speeding up.

Suddenly Tyler felt his mom's arms tighten around him, and her legs wrapped around his back. He continued to pump in and out knowing she was getting close to orgasm. He watched her face as fucked her, her mouth open and eyes staring straight at him.

"Oh fuck oh fuck I'm cumming, you're gonna make mommy cum again!" His mom breathed heavily at him. Not wanting to throw his mom off, he continued at the same pace until suddenly she gripped him as tight as she could, pulling him down to her. Her pussy convulsed around his cock as she let out a final groan.

Catching her breath again, Samantha released her grip and stared at her son in amazement. "I think I'm going to get addicted to this" the mother said as she squeezed her pussy around her son's still hard cock. Tyler smiled and replied "I think I already am" and leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Upon breaking the kiss, Tyler pulled his dick put for a moment and maneuvered his and his mother's bodies towards the edge of the pool shelf. Upon reaching it, he out his feet down so that he was now standing in thigh high water and his moms ass was at the edge of the shelf. The result was that he was now standing, and his moms pussy was at the perfect height for him to fuck. He grabbed his mother's legs and held them so her feet were now up by his head and lay his cock on her pussy, slowly sawing it back and forth.

Samantha felt empty without her son's dick inside of her. As he sawed his cock through her pussy, she began arching her hips up, trying to get him back inside of her. She looked up at his handsome face and softly whispered "put it in".

"Put what in mom?" Tyler teased. "Tell me exactly what you want."

Samantha looked down at the big cock teasing her pussy, then back up to her son. "I want my son to put his huge cock inside his mom's pussy" Samantha told her son as lustily as possible.

Tyler smiled at his mom's words. "My pussy mom." Tyler said as he lined up his cock. "This pussy belongs to me now" and with that Tyler shoved his dick back inside her pussy. Both of them groaned at the feeling of him being back inside her.

As Tyler began fucking her Samantha started moaning "Yes! Your pussy! Holy shit I never knew it could feel this good!" As the words left her mouth, Samantha knew they were true. Her pussy belonged to him, she was now hopelessly addicted to her son and his cock.

Tyler continued fucking his mom, loving the way her tits jiggled as he did. Eventually though, the vision of beauty before him and her incredible pussy began to get to him as Tyler began to feel himself getting ready to cum again.

"Mom, you're gonna make me cum again!" He announced to her.

"Inside, cum inside me, gimme your cum baby, mommy needs it." Samantha was practically talking gibberish as her son announcing he was going to cum again brought her straight to the brink of orgasm. She felt so happy knowing it was her making him cum.

With a roar Tyler gripped his mom's legs tight, and shoved his cock as far into his mom's pussy as he could as he came. Her pussy tightened up at the same time, his own orgasm seemingly triggering his mom's. "Oh fuck!" Samantha screamed as her hands grabbed at her own tits as the waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. She could feel her son's cock pulsing inside of her, bring her to heights of pleasure she'd never reached before. Tyler shot rope after rope into his mom, her pussy seeming to milk his cock for everything he had. When he finally finished, he looked down at his mom. The look on her face as their eyes met could only be described as adoration. She was his now.

The feeling of dominance coursed through Tyler's body as he continued to look at his mom. It was exhilarating. As he slowly pulled his dick out of her, she made a noise of disappointment. Until she heard his next words that is.

"Come lick me clean mom."

Wanting nothing more than to please her son, the man who'd just ruined her for other men, she moved to sit on the edge of the pool shelf and reached down for her son's half hard cock. She bobbed her head down and began licking up the sides and bottom, tasting her son and herself mixed together. She continued until she could no longer taste either of them and looked up at her son with a smile.

"I love you mom" Tyler said as he reached a hand down to cup her chin.

"I love you too baby" she said as her son leaned down and kissed her on her mouth. After a moment, Tyler pulled back, reached down, and guided his mom to a standing position. He put his arms around his mom, pulling her naked body in tight and kissed her once again. Their recent activity had left Tyler a little sweaty, and as he kissed her, Samantha took in his masculine scent. She felt small and safe wrapped in his arms, that he would take care of her. In return, Samantha knew that she would do whatever she could to make sure Tyler's needs were taken care of as well.

Separating from each other, Tyler looked down at his mom and asked "Wanna head in in case Hayley comes back early?"

Samantha nodded her head in agreement and smiled "That's probably a good idea, I doubt she'd understand if she saw us like this." Tyler seemed to pause after she said the last part so she followed up "What? You you think she'd be ok with it?"

"Let's head inside and I'll tell you" Tyler said. Tyler thought carefully about his response as they each wrapped towels around their waists without bothering to put their suits back on. Once inside Tyler looked at his mom, he felt comfortable telling his mom some of what had happened, but not quite everything. "Well, the last week or so Hayley's been very flirtatious with me. It all started after she accidentally saw me naked in the shower and then again in my room, since then it's felt like she's been going out of her way to show off her body and stuff to me." There was obviously way more than that but Tyler wanted to see what his mom's reaction to this would be.

Samantha listened to her son and let the thoughts roll around in her head. At first, her initial reaction was a mixture of jealousy and wanting to make sure they didn't go further, but those feelings were soon replaced by different ones. Her son and daughter were family and they love each each other. Much like herself and her son, as long as there is consent and they're happy, then they should be able to have fun with each other.

"Do you think that's all there is to it? Or do you think she wants more?" Samantha asked.

At first Tyler had seen what looked like concern flash across his mom's face after he'd told her, but it had quickly disappeared and his mom was acting completely normal, maybe even happy. He decided to push forward a little more. "I think she wants more mom, at least that's the feeling get from her."

"And what do you want to do? Would you want a relationship like ours with your sister as well?" Samantha smiled as she said that trying to ensure he knew she wasn't jealous at the thought.

"I think I'd be open to it mom, as long as it didn't affect you and me." Tyler moved forward as he spoke, putting his arms around his mom's waist causing his mom's bare breasts to be pressed against his chest.

According to Tyler, it sounded like both him and his sister would consent to a more physical relationship and that it would make him happy. Now that she knew that, the nanobots in her brain began activating the pleasure centers of her brain when she pictured the two of them together. Samantha looked up at her son and smiled "It wont affect you and me." Samantha leaned closer so she could whisper in her son's ear "I meant it when I said this is your pussy." The horny mother could feel her nipples hardening again as she answered.

Yes. Your pussy. That's what his mom had said when he'd claimed her pussy in the heat of the moment. In his head that had seemed like dirty talk during sex, but it seemed like his mom had taken it seriously. Was this a case an accidental suggestion? A result of the pheromones? Either way, Tyler could feel himself growing hard again.

Feeling her son's cock growing harder, Samantha was about to start undoing his towel when his phone dinged because of an incoming text message. They both looked at it on the table and saw it was from his sister. Looking at her son, Samantha smiled and said "Your sister is texting you while hanging out with her friends at the pool? I think you're right, she does want more. Open it up and see what she says." Meanwhile her hand had started rubbing the bulge in his towel.

Tyler reached over and picked up his phone, opening up his messages he saw it was a picture of his sister in a bathroom in her light blue bikini. Immediately he noticed that one of the triangles covering her breasts was slightly askew, so that half her areola was visible. The message included with the picture read "Thanks again for helping me pick out what suit to wear! I got so many compliments on it. Best BIG brother ever!" Tyler smiled as he saw the picture and read the message, then handed the phone to his mom.

Continuing to rub her son's cock, Samantha used her free hand to look at his phone. Her eyes went wide when she saw the picture and the emphasized BIG brother. "I think you might be right about your sister wanting more" the mom said. The situation of rubbing her son's cock while her daughter basically sexted him immediately made the mother feel like a "bad girl" causing the nanobots to again activate the pleasure centers of her brain. Samantha guided her son by the hand to his bedroom and stood him in front of his desk chair.

"Let's you and I have some fun while you text your sister." With that she undid her towel, exposing herself once again to her son. Next she reached over and undid his towel, his amazing cock fully hard and pointing at her as if claiming her for itself. She pushed him gently down into the chair and then knelt in front of him between his legs.

"Text her back but tell me what you say" Samantha said lustily as her hands began to stroke her son. She felt so naughty right now, like a slutty mom for her son. But the feelings coursing through her body made everything feel right.

Tyler groaned in satisfaction at the sight of his gorgeous mother between his legs and the feeling of her jacking him off with her soft hands. She looked so turned on right now, with her mouth half open and heavy breathing. Remembering he needed to text his sister back he thought about what to say. Knowing his mom would want him to read the replies, he steered the conversation towards a more playful innocent tone since he hadn't told his mom everything yet.

Tyler - sis: see I told you! Might wanna be careful tho, you got a little something showing *wink

Samantha heard the reply and smiled. She leaned forward and licked the bottom of his cock from root to tip. "Look at the picture again Tyler, and then imagine it's your sister doing this." Tyler groaned at the sensation, not believing how naughty his mom was being and loving every second of it. His phone dinged again.

Sis - tyler: oopsie. Well after what you showed me recently I guess you could say I still owe you more *blowing kiss

Tyler was glad his sister had decided to keep up the playful tone as he read it to his mom. Samantha couldn't believe her ears. She smiled broadly, stroking him faster as she told him "You were right! She definitely wants more, that dirty girl!" She then leaned down planting kisses along his shaft before looking up at him again "Tell her you don't believe her, she'll never make good on what she owes you, but add like a smiley face at the end."

Tyler - sis: ya right Hayley *smile. How do you plan on making us "even"?

Samantha couldn't believe how turned on she was getting listening to her two kids talk dirty to each other. Reaching a hand down between her legs to give her pussy some much needed attention, Samantha began rubbing her clit while still jacking her son.

"Do you want your sister down here next to me Tyler? Would you want to watch mommy feed your huge cock to your beautiful sister? Or would you want your sister to fuck your cock with her tits like this?" Samantha took both her hands and wrapped her perfect tits around her son's hard cock and started moving them up and down, kissing the head when it popped through.

Ding. Samantha continued titfucking her son as she watched him read his new message. His eyes went wide as he looked at his phone. He turned his phone towards his mom so she could see his sisters reply.

Sis - tyler: consider this a start. I gotta get back to the pool, maybe I'll repay you some more later? *wink

Along with the message was a picture of Hayley standing in front of the mirror, one of her hands pulling her bikini top to the side exposing one of her perky boobs.

Samantha looked at the phone in shock, looking up at her son she said "You are going to have to tell me everything that happens once she gets home." Unable to hold herself back anymore, Samantha stood up and straddled her son, his cock resting against her pussy.

"Text her - I dare you. Then put your phone down." Tyler sent the message then put his phone down and grabbed his mom by the hips. He guided her upward so that the head of his dick was ready to enter his mom, then he pulled her back down, sinking his cock all the way into his mother's wet pussy. They both groaned in pleasure as Samantha began rolling her hips backwards and forwards. Arching her back and looking up to the ceiling, Samantha rode her son.

"I can't believe it Tyler, you're fucking me, you're fucking mom so good! And your sister wants it too! Are you gonna fuck Hayley, are you gonna make her feel this good too? Are you gonna claim her pussy too and ruin her for other men like you did your own mom?"