The Nanobots Pt. 03

Story Info
Tyler brings experiment home and accidentally exposes family.
25.1k words
4.85
45.8k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_d00d
the_d00d
632 Followers

Hi everyone, thank you once again for your patience and all the supportive comments from part 2. I started writing this series on a whim, mostly just wanting to put something together that I thought I would enjoy. While obviously this series is based on fantasy, I wanted the interactions to be more human and reality based. The MC isn't a mad scientist, but he is human, subject to desires and bad judgment like the rest of us. At his core he loves his family and doesn't want to hurt them or change them into new people. With that, here's part 3 of "The Nanobots"

_____________________

Hayley buried her face into a pillow as she moaned. Her fingers were like a blur on her clit as she worked herself towards the release she so desperately needed, while the images of her brother stroking his cock and the sounds she'd just heard him making in the living room played on repeat in her mind.

"Oh God, why does he have to be my brother?!" Hayley said softly into the pillow between moans.

"Fuuuuuck" Finally, Hayley's body stiffened as she came. As Hayley's breathing slowly returned to normal, the busty blonde couldn't believe what she'd just done. She had just pictured her brother while masturbating! Guilt flooded the poor girl's mind as she lay there.

"It's not fair" Hayley said softly. A hot guy, nice and fun to be around, with a perfect cock, and it has to be her brother! She thought of the bikini top again that she'd seen in her brother's room as she walked by. It wasn't one of hers, so it must be her mom's. And what other reason would it be in there except for Tyler sneaking it to do something dirty with? Was Tyler just using it because it belonged to a woman? Or was it because it was their mom's? Did Tyler have a thing for their mom? Was Tyler into incest in general? Were any of her clothes missing?

Hayley knew that "step-family" porn videos were popular right now and all over the porn sites, she wondered if her brother was in to those and that's why he'd taken the bikini. She had so many questions, but one thing she did know, is that she'd purposefully gotten off while thinking of her brother. Hayley just felt so unsure of the whole situation so she picked up her phone, opened up her reddit app, and typed in "Incest."

Out in the living room, Samantha and her son smiled at each other. Samantha had just sucked her son's dick for the second time that night! She couldn't believe how bad she'd been, doing it on the couch, but once her sexy son had started getting hard right in front of her she just couldn't help herself.

Earlier, Samantha had been uncertain about what they'd done. She'd been so scared after almost getting caught by her daughter that she'd thought it was best to stop it before things got out of control. But her son had been right, they had both loved it, and as long as they were cautious then why not enjoy themselves? They were both consenting adults after all. She turned back over and gave her son's dick a few kisses on the head before tucking it back in to his shorts.

Propping herself up on the couch, Samantha pulled her loose robe together in the front and gave her son a long kiss. She looked him in the eyes and told him "Tonight was amazing Tyler. I haven't felt like that in a long time. Are you sure..." Samantha hesitated to finish her question, giving her son an out. She knew that he had said he wanted to continue what they'd done, but she wanted to hear him say it again, to know that he meant it.

"Mom, tonight was like a dream. I still can't believe it happened, so if you're up for it, I don't want this to end." Samantha's smile returned to her face. Her son had said exactly what she wanted to hear. "But we have to be careful mom, not everyone will understand."

"I know honey" Samantha said as her hand traced across her son's chest. "We should probably get to bed then, it's getting late and I don't want to chance your sister coming out and finding us doing something we shouldn't be doing."

"Ok mom" her son replied, reaching up and pulling her to him for one last kiss. Tyler got up and offered his hand to his mom to help her up. He let his mom lead the way down the hallway, each giving the other a long look before entering their respective bedrooms.

Once inside his room, Tyler laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't believe what had happened tonight! His beautiful, sexy mom had sucked his dick, twice! He'd even eaten his mom out, and if his sister hadn't come home, he would have fucked her! "Holy shit... how did this happen?" he wondered. With his mind a little more clear after cumming twice, Tyler recalled what he'd said to his mom when she'd started hesitating in the living room. Shit, he'd messed with her head! He hadn't set out to take advantage of his mom, honestly just wanting to help her, but he hadn't wanted what they were doing to end.

"We both loved what we did. Since we both loved it we should continue doing it. We should be careful in the future, but not scared. We should enjoy ourselves." That's what he'd told his mom, and afterwards all her hesitation had slipped away. Damn it, yes he wanted to keep doing this stuff with his mom, but first and foremost he wanted to make sure she stayed his mom. He had to think of a suggestion for her that would give himself the best of both worlds.

__________________

Tyler was leading his mom and sister through another workout. His sister had once again dressed to show herself off, seeming to enjoy making her brother feel uncomfortable as he fought not to look at her soft, curvaceous body. It was a losing battle as his dick began to stiffen in his gym shorts. As the workout progressed, his situation became more and more noticeable to the women. His mother took notice and started crawling towards him on all fours with a seductive smile on her face. Looking over at his sister, who was watching their mom with a quizzical look, Tyler wasn't sure how to react. Finally his mother reached him, looking back at her daughter, his mother simply smiled and said "These new exercises aren't the only surprises your brother has been hiding" as she reached up and began rubbing his cock through his shorts. Tyler simply groaned as his sister watched their mother feel him up.

"Mom! What are you doing?!" Hayley yelled out.

"I'm taking care of my son, like a good mom should" Samantha replied.

"But mom, he got that way because he was looking at me! That means I should be the one to take care of it!"

Tyler watched in shock as his sister took her top off, revealing her perfect bra-less tits that she'd been teasing him with. She moved up next to her mom and began pulling his shorts down to free his cock. "Wait a second, Hayley, what are you doing?" Tyler tried to ask.

"Shhhh honey" his mom said, as one of her hands took hold of his now exposed dick. "We just want to make you feel better." With that, his mom put her other hand on the back of his sister's head and guided her now open mouth to his cock. The warm sensation felt like heaven as Tyler looked down at the two beautiful women servicing him.

Tyler jolted awake at the shocking dream he had been having. He was back in his room again, but he wasn't alone. He still felt the warm sensation around his dick as he looked down to see his mom giving him a loving look as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. Her brown hair framed her lovely face as he watched his dick appear and disappear in between her full lips.

Tyler groaned as his hand went down to her head, taking a fistful of hair as he raised his hips up towards his mother. She could almost get it all the way in, but not quite. When he let her back up, his mom let his dick out of her mouth for a moment to whisper "Good morning sweetheart. I came in to let you know I was about to start breakfast when your friend here caught my attention." She smiled, then licked his dick from the root up to the head before taking him back in her mouth.

At that moment Tyler's dream came back to him. He saw the image of his sexy sister between his legs, sucking his dick while looking up at him. He quickly shook his head and focused on the amazing blowjob his mom was giving him. Damn, she really looked like she was enjoying herself! In the past, the girls he'd gotten head from had acted like it was a chore, or at most, foreplay. But his mom seemed so content right now, putting all her effort into making him feel good.

As Tyler neared his limit, his mother seemed to sense it and began moving faster, trying to make her son come. Finally he croaked "Mom, I'm cumming!" And Samantha grabbed hold of his dick with one hand, jacking the other half of his dick into her mouth, swallowing as her son came and came. After he finished coming, Tyler looked down just in time and watched as his mother lifter her head off his cock and swallowed his cum, making eye contact the whole time.

"Now that I've had my breakfast, come down in a few minutes for yours" his mom said while smiling at him. Samantha made her way to the door, sashaying her butt back and forth to catch her son's attention. She gave him one more sultry look over her shoulder before she opened his door and stepped out. Once in the hallway, Samantha closed her son's bedroom door just as her daughter walked up.

"Good morning mom" Hayley said while covering a yawn.

"Good morning sweety, I was just waking your brother up. Are you ready for some breakfast?" Samantha asked her daughter.

Hayley noticed a glow about her mom, she seemed like she was in a great mood for this early in the morning. "Yeah mom, that sounds good. So is Tyler awake?"

"He wasn't when I first went in, but he is now" Samantha said with a smile. Hayley raised an eyebrow at her mom but didn't think more on it, saying "OK, I'll be there in a minute. I want to ask Tyler something."

"OK honey." With that, Samantha headed down the hallway to the kitchen, while Hayley looked at her brother's door, feeling slightly nervous.

Tyler was laying on his back with a big grin on his face. Obviously he was ecstatic with the way his mom had woken him up, but he was also concerned. Of course he didn't know how his mom normally acted in the bedroom when dating men, but this just seemed out of character for her. He loved the passion she was exhibiting but he didn't want to lose his mom as a person. If this was who she normally was behind closed doors then he'd happily enjoy the benefits, but like last night, he tried to think of a suggestion for her that would make sure she stayed who she was as a person.

Tyler's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. "Tyler?" His sister's voice called. "Ya. Come on in" he replied while pulling the sheets back over his naked lower half.

His sister pushed the door in slowly and teasingly asked "you decent?"

"Only one way to find out" Tyler teased back. His sister's head poked around the door, looking inside. Seeing him shirtless in his bed, but under his sheets his sister fake pouted "What no show today?" Tyler laughed and said "the first couple are free, gotta pay after that." His sister smiled as she sat down in his computer chair.

"Tyler, do you think the workouts have been helping me? I'm only asking cause I've noticed the difference in mom already but not so much in me." With that Hayley turned sideways, and smoothed out her thin pajama shirt against her stomach. While yes, that did give Tyler a good view of her stomach, Hayley also knew it tightened the thin cotton shirt and outlined her breasts. After the events of last night Hayley was in a strange place in her mind. She felt like she wanted her brother's attention and doing this had been a spur of the moment decision for her. Knowing his eyes were on her, Hayley's nipples started to get hard.

"Well um, I'm not sure how much help you really needed Hayley" Tyler said as he took in the view in front of him. "I mean, maybe they're just helping maintain what you already have? You're a beautiful woman Hayley."

While conflicted about what she was doing, Hayley couldn't deny the tingle she felt at her brother's compliment. She had never really thought of her brother in a sexual way until the last week or so, but she couldn't deny how excited her body had been feeling whenever he was in the room. Seeing the bikini in his room last night, her thoughts on that, and what she had done in her room after had all felt so taboo and exciting. Confusing yes, but also exciting.

With a slight blush, Hayley turned to her brother, "Thanks Tyler. Summers almost here and I want to make sure I can pull off a bikini."

Tyler scoffed. "Jesus Hayley, any guy who is lucky enough to see you in one is probably gonna need a napkin for their drool."

"Thanks Tyler, you're gonna have the girls lined up for you too" his sister told him. "I just can't believe the change in mom though, what you're doing is making such a difference for her and I just don't want to get left behind. Ok, I'll see you at breakfast." With that, Hayley left her brother's room and made her way out to the kitchen.

Tyler thought on what his sister had said, her words causing him to think about what he had "done" to their mom. The nanobots were to thank for the rapid change in her body... and probably also for what had happened between the two of them. It caused Tyler to consider whether or not to give them to his sister too. The idea was of course appealing, but it also felt wrong. Maybe he could tell his sister about the nanobots and see if she wanted to take them. It would probably mean coming clean about how their mom had taken them. He'd have to think about it.

After putting some pajama shorts and a tank top on, Tyler made his way to the kitchen. As he sat down at the table, he admired his mom's backside as she finished putting food on their plates. She seriously had curves in all the right places, and that perfect amount of "softness" that made her look so feminine. He would probably direct the nanobots to "maintain" for now. Samantha set the food down in front of her children, once again showing her son plenty of cleavage before she sat down herself. "So do you guys have any plans today?" she asked.

Hayley looked up from her plate, looked at her brother, then her mom and said "I was going to pick up some new swim suits for summer, then I thought I'd get some sun by the pool this afternoon."

Tyler, not noticing the look from his sister answered "I gotta do my chores around the house, but not much else. Maybe I'll hang out at the pool too?"

Samantha looked at her kids with a smile. "A pool day sounds fun! I need to run an errand real quick, but it wont take too long! Then we can all hang out in the backyard together." After last night in the hot tub, a day by the pool in another one of her new bikinis sounded fantastic. "It will kind of feel like part 2 of last night" The mom thought to herself while looking at her son.

Hayley was the first to finish eating, she cleaned her plate, put it away and went back to her room to change before she left, leaving the mom and son alone. The two of them looked at each other and smiled. Tyler got up, grabbed his plate and his moms and took them over to the sink. After washing them he walked up behind his mom, who was still seated at the table. He put his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them lightly and eliciting an appreciative moan from her. Now was the time, he needed to make the suggestion to her. What to say, what to say...?

"Hey mom?"

"Ya sweety?" Samantha replied, enjoying what her son's hands were doing to her.

"I want to say something about what's going on around here. I suggest that first and foremost we're a family, you're my mom, I'm your son, and Hayley is your daughter. We love each other as a family. While the rest of the world doesn't need to know what's happening here, as long as there's consent, and we're happy, then we should be able to have fun with each other." There, thought Tyler. That should hopefully make sure that his mom thought of the family first, and as long as the two of them are willing, then it would be alright to continue what they were doing.

Samantha heard every word her son just said. Once again, her son showed his maturity, he was so right! She needed to make sure that her priority was this family, she was their mom first and foremost. Buuuut... as long as they were willing and having fun, then things could continue! She reached up and took one of his hands in hers, brought it to her mouth and kissed it.

"You're right Tyler, family first. We can keep doing what we're doing as long as we both still want it, but family is the most important thing." Samantha totally agreed with her son, and she believed what she just said. But oh my God, the effect her son was having on her right now. He was standing behind her, his hands on her... he just made her want to do naughty things. She took his hand again, and brought it slowly down to her breast, and covered his hand with her own.

"Tyler... its been so long since I've felt like this, i wasn't sure if I still could" she said as she felt his hand slowly massage her. "Yes, we will be careful, and yes, I'm your mother first, but I can't put in to words how much I like this. I'm sorry, we can't continue this because your sister is going to come out soon, but just know that I want to."

Tyler circled his finger around his mom's hard nipple, then squeezed it causing her to moan lightly. His other hand pulled his mom's chin to the side and he leaned down and kissed her. Their mouths opened slightly, tongues touching, and then slowly pulled their heads apart. "I want it too mom. I love you so much, I'll always be your son."

Samantha stood up and looked at her son. God, the things she wanted to do to him right now. But it wasn't a good time. Using all her will power she said "I love you too. Always. Now come on, we all have stuff to do before the pool." She slapped her son on the butt and headed towards her room to also get changed.

Back in his room, Tyler sat down at his computer. He brought up his nanobot program and opened up "Subject B". He typed in "maintain current body weight and muscle tone". Looking over the other instructions for the machines, he thought they looked good for now so he closed the program and got changed so he could get his chores done.

Tyler moved through the now empty house, heading to the backyard. He got the lawn mower out of the shed and got to work. His thoughts drifted towards the dream he'd been having before waking up to his beautiful mom. He'd pictured his sister getting naked in front of him, and then going down on him. Then, in real life, his sister had inadvertently put the idea in his head that maybe she would want the nanobots too. So far they had been safe, and he couldn't find any problems with the amazing changes he'd seen in his mom or himself. His dick started to stiffen at the image of his nude sister and the thought of her with his nanobots.

Maybe he'd approach her and tell her about them. His mom getting them had been an accident, but he didn't want to trick his sister. He just needed to find the right time and then he'd let her know. Tyler knew he needed to add a few more people to get more accurate results for how well his invention performed, so he contemplated how else to expand his experiment. He was still nervous about letting people know too much about them considering how they might be abused, but he saw so much potential in them. And honestly, he wanted to see what else they can do. Maybe at school there were some people he worked alongside in the lab he could trust?

Tyler finished mowing the lawn and went back inside to change. After throwing on some trunks and a tank top he went back to the living room to hang out till his mom and sister were back. It wasn't long before his sister came through the front door with a few bags in hand. Upon seeing her brother, Hayley seemed to blush a little.

the_d00d
the_d00d
632 Followers