The Nation of Samarasa Pt. 06

Story Info
The long awaited moment between Tracey and Joan with a twist.
3k words
4.58
3.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all my readers, who continually enjoy my writing and encourage me to write more and build my world. This addition of the Samarasa series is a bit different as I wanted to try my hand in writing in detail an intercourse scene between two characters in detail. If you're stumbling on the series from here, I very strongly urge you to start from part 1 as this assumes the reader knows the characters, their descriptions, relationships and the world. Once again, feedback and suggestions are really appreciated!

Happy holidays and Happy New Year to all my readers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joan awoke in the middle of the night, her body aroused by a sudden movement in her room. Joan lifted her head from her pillow, her eyes still drunk with sleep, as she began to scan the surroundings of the room. The curtains around her bed were billowing from the chilly air of the Samarasan countryside. Joan rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she continually scanned, trying to determine if her mind was playing tricks with her, or there was something lurking in the dark.

"Hello?" Joan said into the pitch black.

"Is someone there?" Joan said, as the wind began to billow the curtains more rapidly.

As Joan began to reserve her worries to simple mind tricks, she noticed a figure through the left curtain of her bed. The figure had the outline of a curvy woman, with seraph ears. The figure's hair seemed to be flowing the air as suggested from the movement of the outline. Joan however was not scared, surely somewhere as secure as the Temple of Mandinga harbored nothing nefarious. Rather Joan was curious to who this woman was at the edge of her bed.

As Joan began to lift herself from her bed and reach towards the curtains, the curtains opened and revealed who the mysterious figure was: it was Tracey.

As Joan's vision finally adjusted to the pitch black, she gazed upon Tracey. Tracey had no makeup on but yet, her lips were plump and rosy pink. Tracey had let her hair down, which flew like a cape in the wind from the Samarasan country air. Her hips were wide, easily standing out in the dark. But her smile. Tracey's smile shone like a lantern in the night, Joan thought her smile could be seen far away like a star in the night sky. Tracey's 40C breasts were firm, her dark nipples hardened due to the chill of the night air.

Joan gulped, the sheer beauty paralyzed her.

"Tracey is everything alright?" Joan hesitantly said, nearly swallowing her tongue as her body was paralyzed from Tracey's sheer beauty.

Tracey didn't say a word. Rather she began to crawl on the bed towards Joan, her eyes fixed into Joan's like a hungry predator stalking its prey. Joan peered into Tracey's eyes, her body began to shiver from excitement, becoming entranced by Tracey's advance. As Tracey finally crawled to Joan's neck, Joan could smell Tracey's perfume: floral with strong hints of Jasmine. The smell intoxicates her.

Without a word, Tracey began to kiss Joan from her forearm, up her arm, through her shoulders, making her way to Joan's neck and throat. Each kiss was electric bolts of pleasure for Joan's nervous system. Her brain overloads with pleasure signals, and commands her body to release Dopamine and Serotonin in response. Joan could do nothing but shiver from pleasure.

As Tracey reached Joan's neck/throat, she stopped her kisses. Instead using the tip of her pixie nose and ran it slowly through the area, focusing on Joan's erogenous zones. Joan's breathing became rapid and audible. Joan could no longer control her body, it was now under the mercy of Tracey's pleasure onslaught, not that Joan was complaining.

As Tracey's nose tip stopped on the side of Joan's neck, Tracey finally spoke.

"Sweetie I know you want this, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking that you're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on".

Joan's body was shaking as if she was in hypothermia, Joan struggled to respond to Tracey.

"Shhh...Shhh.. Sweetie you're so excited" as Tracey brought Joan into an embrace and caressed her body and face.

"You've wanted this, as much as I have".

Tracey began to kiss deeply into Joan's neck, feasting on her neck and throat like a hungry beast who finally caught their prey. Joan's neck and throat became covered with deep love bites, and moistened by Tracey's saliva. Joan's mind couldn't comprehend the sheer pleasure she was feeling. All her body could do was breath rapidly and loudly, and begin to moan involuntarily.

"You're so beautiful sweetie, inside and out. I don't want you ever to leave me" Tracey said between her feasts on Joan's throat.

After about 15 minutes of feasting, Tracey stopped. Joan's neck was glowing pink and slightly red from the multitude of love bites Tracey gave her. Tracey began heading down to Joan's feet, running her hands down Joan's slender and petite body. Joan's perky B-cup breasts were extra perky tonight, the combination of the chilly night air and sheer pleasure made sure of that. Tracey's hands brushed Joan's nipples, both hard and stiff aching to be squeezed.

As Tracey reached Joan's feet, she began to caress and massage them. Such a beautiful brilliant creature must be tired exploring and learning about her people. Joan began to moan audibly from the pleasure, her moans sounded almost like a wild animal's, Joan's mind melting from the dopamine and serotonin onslaught. As Tracey reached Joan's toes, she decided to place them in her mouth.

Tracey licked and sucked Joan's toes like a lollipop. Licking the crevices, kissing down Joan's soles, to her heel and feasting on everything in between. Tracey became drunk from the sweetness of Joan's flesh.

Joan's breathing became short and slightly shallow, her body learning minute by minute to deal with the pleasure onslaught it was receiving. Tracey finally decided to make her way up Joan's body, being sure to gorge herself on every inch of Joan's sweet flesh. Beginning at the ankles, Tracey began to plant sweet tender kisses occasionally leaving strawberry red love bites in her path. Tracey worked her way up to Joan's legs savoring the sweet aroma and flavor permeating from Joan's body. Maybe it was Joan's diet, her genetics, or whatever else. Tracey didn't care, she was addicted to the sweetness of her Joan.

As Tracey finally reached Joan's pussy, she stopped her feasting to gaze upon its aroused beauty. Joan's pussy had taken on a bright pink glow, and seemed slightly open like a clam. Her clitoris was hard, poking out of its clitoral hood slightly, aching to be free from it. Joan's pussy was leaking runny, clear vaginal fluids like a waterfall. The sheets underneath her pussy was soaked to the point, the sheets could no longer hold any more liquid and a pool of juices began to form.

Without hesitation, Tracey used her left index finger and thumb to spread Joan's labia, to expose the bright pink pussy for her to behold. Tracey was taken aback by the sheer beauty she was seeing. Tracey had been with women before, but this.. this was different. Tracey couldn't put her finger on what it was that hypnotized her about Joan's pussy. Could it be the stunning pinkness? Perhaps how obviously tight her pussy was? Maybe the erect clit? It didn't matter to Tracey, all she knew was that Joan's pussy was the most beautiful one she ever gazed upon. Very soon she knew would feast on this too.

As she spread Joan's labia further, Tracey said in a teasing tone: " My my sweetie, such a beautiful pussy you have. I thought your body was my main course, but it looks like it was just an appetizer".

"Pl...ughuhu" Joan managed to spew out from her pleasure drunk mouth.

"Pl? You mean please? Please what sweetie?" Tracey said wickedly, playing with her like a predator plays with its prey first.

Joan couldn't muster any more words, her breaths became rapid again. Hearing this, Tracey took her right thumb and pulled back Joan's clitoral hood, freeing Joan's erect clit from its fleshy prison. Her clit was as hard as her nipple, and obviously very sensitive. Tracey had an idea.

"Maybe" Tracey thought.

Tracey blew on Joan's clit, testing her hypothesis that Joan's clit was as sensitive as she thought. As Tracey's breath hit Joan's clit, Joan's body violently convulsed. Her legs shook involuntarily, and Joan roared like an animal in the wild. Her body shook as if it was in a seizure. Tracey's hypothesis was correct, but this was just the tip of the icebergs of Tracey's designs for Joan's pussy.

"Aww sweetie was that too much?" Tracey said innocently.

"Maybe this would be better?".

Tracey began to kiss and suck Joan's clit like a long seperated lover. Joan's clit now at the mercy of Tracey's tongue. Tracey used her tongue to spell out the alphabet on Joan's clit, something she knew that was wildly effective in the art of female pleasure. As Tracey drew the letter "O" on her clit, Tracey noticed Joan began to convulse even further, Joan's eyes rolled back into her head, her tongue was out of her mouth and drooling all over her tits. At this point, Tracey wasn't just making love to Joan, but now she was stealing Joan's soul straight out of her body.

Tracey decided to give her clit a break, and moved on to feast on Joan's inner pussy. As she feasted, Tracey could comprehend how delicious Joan's juices and pussy was. Hints of sweetness like melon from the vaginal flesh, but savory notes from her juices. Tracey gorged further like a glutton, Joan's pussy was all hers, and no one else's.

"I'm gonn..asdsef" Joan roared.

Tracey was too engulfed in her feast, to notice the huge squirt that shot out of Joan's vagina. The squirt shot out with immense force, like out of a gun and hit Tracey in the forehead. The squirt absolutely soaked Tracey's face, with the squirt dripping off her face back onto Joan's pussy. Tracey was momentarily surprised, but her surprise was quickly overtaken by her hunger. Tracey continued her meal.

How many seconds has it been since Tracey started? Minutes? Hours? Time became an irrelevant and alien concept to Tracey and Joan. They were in their own universe outside of ours. Tracey continued her onslaught on Joan's genitals. Every so often, Joan would shoot her squirt as she did prior, and after a certain point Tracey became soaked. Her hair utterly drenched by Joan's squirts, the roots soaking in the squirt as nourishment. The rest of her body was completely wet as if she was in the shower. The bed was ruined, Joan's squirt permeated every inch, every atom of the sheets and mattress. But did it matter? Surely the temple has plenty of funds to replace it, if not Tracey would gladly pay out of her own pocket. Joan's sweet flesh and pussy was worth more than all the money in the world at this moment.

Joan's nervous system had lost all control over her body. Rather it seemed both her central and peripheral nervous system had decided to relocate their headquarters to Joan's genitals, to better process the pleasure onslaught she was undergoing. Joan temporarily lost the ability to speak. Her brain had decided English, gooner babble, anything not pleasure was not worth wasting precious processing power on.

After what seemed like Joan's 50th squirt, Tracey took pity on Joan's poor pussy and decided to cease her feasting.

"You want me to slow down sweetie?" Tracey asked.

Joan could roar like an animal and rapidly nod her head.

Tracey then lifted her head out of Joan's pussy and returned to her clit. Tracey gave the clit a sweet tender kiss. A seemingly thank you gesture for its hard work. Tracey repeated the gesture on Joan's pussy and rims of her Labia, thanking them for their hard work and making her Joan feel so good.

Joan's body continually shook, fully controlled by pleasure. Maybe it was an involuntary gesture, or maybe it was the remnants of Joan's control, but Tracey saw Joan's arms stretched out asking her to hold her. Tracey wasted no time and launched herself into Joan's arms. Tracey held Joan tightly to her chest, and tenderly kissed her forehead as Joan continually contracted. She held her tighter and cuddled her in her arms. Tracey had other women before but this was something else.. something special. Joan was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen and been with. She didn't want to just make love to her but be with her, hold her, cuddle her, and love her fully.

After a while Joan's contractions stopped. She was too exhausted to speak, and used the remnants of her strength to sink deeper into Tracey's embrace, and fall into a deep slumber. Tracey kissed Joan's forehead, and rested her head on Joan's and slept.

Joan awoke to rays of sunshine peering through the curtain. She felt her mind, body and soul to be refreshed, and turned her head to Tracey. It wasn't a dream as Joan thought initially, but it was real. Joan rested her head on Tracey's right tit. As she did, she could hear Tracey's heartbeat, a truly wonderful sound.

Tracey awoke and kissed Joan's forehead.

"Good morning sweetie, I hope last night wasn't too much for you " Tracey said tiredly.

"No, it was.. perfect". Joan replied as she caressed Tracey's body.

As Joan nested deeper into Tracey's body, she heard a loud screech from a distance, almost like a monkey screeching. One screech turned into two, then three, then a swarm of screeches.

"Tracey what is that? I didn't know Samarasa had monkeys" Joan asked confusingly.

Tracey smirked.

"Well they are monkeys in a sense. They are called gooner monkeys, or some may say monkey bators. They are gooners who follow a philosophy of embracing the inner primal animal in the wild. These gooners live in the forest, and jungles of Samarasa, edging, snorting poppers, and gooning high in the trees. To better emulate their inner animal, their gooner babble sounds like monkey screeches. Look into the trees around here and there's often a bator monkey gooning its brains out in the branches" Tracey explained.

Joan made a mental note for her research, but she'll keep last night out of her notes.

Joan and Tracey heard the room doors open, and a group walked in and opened the curtains to the bed. It was Wei and a couple of Depravo members. Wei had a bright smile on.

"I figured this would happen" Wei giggled as she gazed upon the intertwined naked bodies in the bed.

"Sorry about the bed" Tracey said apologetically.

"Ahh we have a million mattresses. Besides, material things are irrelevant in the pursuit of lust and perversion. Anyways these Depravo members will take and bathe both of you, and give you a fresh set of clothes." Wei replied.

Tracey and Joan both got out of the bed. The bed now squishing and resembling a wet sponge, permeated by Joan's juices.

After the Depravo members bathed Joan, they returned her to her room. They placed Joan's new clothes and shoes on the table. Joan opened and noticed they provided her with white Greek robes, something like Athena or Aphrodite would wear, along with tan gladiator sandals. Tracey walked in and Joan noticed they dressed her in similar robes, but gave her white thong sandals instead. As Tracey sat next to Joan, the Depravo brought out their breakfast.

Two cum omelets, toast, fresh fruit, and tall ice cold glasses of cumoolata. Two male Depravo members pulled out their jewelry adorned thick, 7 inch cocks and stroked them over the breakfast. After about 10 minutes of stroking, they shot their cum over each of the cum omelets as a garnish. Joan and Tracey squeezed the cum remnants from each of men's urethras, and gave their cock heads a kiss before the men left them to their meal.

Tracey and Joan discussed the plans for the day as they dined. Drive to the University of Orgasmia, meet with some professors and researchers there. Joan and Tracey walked out of the temple after their meal and to the gates of Hedone, where the Depravo members had brought Tracey's car to the front. Wei was waiting there with them.

"Thank you for everything high priest, this was a huge aid to my research" Joan said to Wei.

Wei went and hugged Joan tightly and responded "You will always have a home here".

As Tracey was about to embrace the high priest too, a loud yell pierced the air: "Hail Lord Priapus", before a thunderous explosion pierced Hedone. Joan looked shocked as two of the towers of Priapus exploded and collapsed into the streets. Heavily tattooed men swarmed the city, each man had either a jewelry adorned cock, or in chastity cages. They were armed with penis shaped clubs, or tasers screaming "Destroy this place for Lord Priapus!". Joan watched the atrocity unfold: these men viciously beat every Depravo member they came upon with their clubs. The female members were beaten even more mercilessly than the men into a bloody mess. Joan noticed these men bound and gag, the female members as if they were capturing them for their own purposes.

Before anyone reacted another explosion collapsed the gates, causing a massive dust cloud to permeate the area. Joan couldn't see a thing in the dust.

"Tracey! Tracey, where are you?!" Joan screamed through her coughs, the dust suffocating her.

"Here sweetie" Tracey yelled back.

Joan followed the sound of Tracey's voice and found her next to her car covered in dust. As Tracey opened the door to her car, a group of the tattooed men appeared. One shot his Taser at Tracey and she collapsed on the floor, writhing. Before Joan could react and run away, one of the men placed a rag over her mouth and nose and then a black bag over her head. As Joan lost consciousness she could only recall being dragged into a van that sped away.

To be continued...