The Natural Scent of Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam and Eve enjoy another taste (and smell) of Honey.
3k words
4.77
9.4k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next day it took Honey a while to realise where she was. Sitting up and finding she was on the sofa, memories of the previous evening poured into her mind putting a broad smile on her face.

Something on the floor beside her caught her eye and when her blurry eyes cleared saw it was a piece of paper. Picking it up she found it was a note left for her to tell her that Adam was out playing golf and Eve was out shopping and hoped to be back by twelve.

Looking up at the clock on the wall she was shocked to see it was five past eleven. Berating herself for sleeping so late she leaped to her feet, stood still in thought for a moment and then sat back down. So what if she'd slept in, she'd certainly needed the sleep she thought to herself.

Laying back down she lost herself in a daydream. She couldn't really believe what had happened last night and for a moment wondered if it had actually been a dream. But not in a million years would she of dreamt of having a threesome with a married couple.

So lost in her thoughts Honey didn't hear the car pull up outside and the front door open and close, "Hello sleepy head," Eve said looking down at her guest.

"Oh God... you made me jump. I didn't hear you come in," Honey said as she sat up.

"Obviously not, did you sleep well?" Eve asked.

"Yeah very well, too well I think, I can't believe the time," Honey answered looking up at the clock and seeing it was ten to twelve.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you needed the rest, you've had an eventful couple of days," Eve said sitting down on the other end of the sofa to Honey.

Honey blushed, "Yeah you're right there," she said unable to look at her host.

"You don't regret last night do you?" Eve asked with concern.

"Oh God no, not at all," Honey replied.

"So glad to hear it, I'd hate to think we'd coerced you into doing something against your will," Eve said with relief.

"Well perhaps you twisted my arm a bit... but I'm glad you did," Honey said looking up at Eve.

"I can't tell you how much we enjoyed it Honey. You realise it was a first for me... you know, with another woman," Eve said looking longingly into Honeys eyes.

"I'd never even thought about how it would be with another woman before. It was nice wasn't it," Honey said staring into Eve's eyes.

"Nice! I'd say it was incredible," Eve said smiling.

Honey blushed again and giggled nervously.

"Right, now, I guess I'd better put this shopping away," Eve said standing up.

"Can I help?" Honey asked and stood up.

"Yeah sure," Eve said.

"And then I'd better be thinking of getting myself home I suppose," Honey said following Eve to the kitchen.

Eve stopped in her tracks and turned round to face Honey, "Is there something you need to get home for?" she asked a little more curtly than she meant to, she didn't want to lose her guest just yet.

"Well... no not really, nothing that can't wait anyway. I just don't want to outstay my welcome," Honey said.

"Stay then. After all unless you hadn't noticed we're rather enjoying your company," Eve said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Honey asked looking very coy.

"Very sure," Eve said firmly," Now lets put this shopping away...

The two women were soon back in the lounge having made a sandwich and cuppa and had taken up what had quickly become their usual places, Honey at the right end of the sofa and Eve at the left.

Since Honey had agreed to stay Eve felt a certain amount of sexual tension between them. Just being in close proximity to the young girl was enough for Eve to feel aroused.

"Would you mind if I had a shower in a bit Eve?" Honey asked taking a sip of her tea.

"No of course not, although... ." Eve paused for a moment, "would you mind leaving it till later, only Adam likes a shower as soon as he gets in and he should be back soon."

Eve had quickly thought of an excuse, she had already been working on a plan for when her husband got home and wanted her guest just as she was.

"Yeah of course," Honey said, an image of Adam naked in the shower flashing through her mind.

"Sorry Honey I'm being deceitful, the truth is I was hoping we could perhaps... have a little fun when Adam gets home," Eve said looking at Honey hoping for a favourable response.

Honey met her gaze and quickly turned bright red with embarrassment although a dirty little grin quickly formed on her face. Eve smiled back and without a word being spoken knew her suggestion had been happily received.

"If that's okay with you of course?" Eve said teasingly.

Honey giggled, "I think that might be nice," she said and giggled again.

"Ooh, hurry up Adam... we NEED you," Eve shouted out as though he would hear.

Both women laughed excitedly.

"You like Adam don't you?" Eve said.

"Yeah of course I do, he's really nice," Honey said.

"Go on, tell me what you like about him," Eve said.

"Well he's... kind, thoughtful," Honey said.

"Yeah but tell me what you really like about him," Eve teased, wanting Honey to say more, " Do you like his cock?"

Honey giggled again and felt herself blush, "Of course I do," she said.

"Would you like to suck it?" Eve asked cruelly enjoying the young girls embarrassment.

"EVE... ...of course I would," Honey said looking down at the floor.

"Would you like to fuck it," Eve asked.

"Oh God Eve yes I want to fuck it and suck it now stop it you're making me all wet," Honey said.

"Sorry Honey I'm teasing...but I want to watch you suck and fuck my husband, God! never thought I'd hear myself say that," Eve said truly surprising herself.

The truth was up until a couple of days ago she would have been shocked to think of sharing Adam with anyone and now she was getting excited by the thought.

"You're making me so horny," Honey said.

"You're not alone I promise you," Eve said.

"You sure you don't want me to shower? I'm sure I must be a bit smelly, especially after last night," Honey asked.

"We'll enjoy you more just the way you are," Eve said excited by the thought.

The sexual tension was becoming almost unbearable for Eve but fortunately it wasn't long before they heard a car pull up outside.

"At last," Eve said looking at Honey with excitement, "I was starting to think we'd have to start without him."

Honey's broad smile was met by Eve's beaming smile, "Now Honey give me a minute to hurry my husband along then we can get down to business," Eve said and rushed out to greet Adam at the front door.

A minute later Honey heard footsteps rushing up the stairs, "Well there was no objection when I told him our plan, I think we'll find he breaks the world record for a shower," Eve said when she returned.

"Oh God I feel so nervous all of a sudden," Honey said.

"Hope you're not having second thoughts," Eve said standing in front of her guest.

"No definitely not," Honey said looking up and smiling.

"Come on then, lets go up to the bedroom," Eve said holding out her hand...

Moments later they were in the bedroom, "Hurry Up Adam," Eve called out, "Come on, lets get naked and give him a surprise."

As Honey only had a robe on she quickly pulled it off and jumped on the bed. She leant back against the headboard and brought her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms around them and watched with excitement as she watched Eve undress.

"You've got a lovely figure Eve," Honey said when Eve had stripped down to her black bra and panties.

"Thank you, not as good as yours though," Eve said pulling her bra off.

Dropping her knickers and stepping free of them Eve climbed on the bed next to Honey who watched her every move. Leaning against the headboard and stretching her legs out Eve placed her hand on the young girls left knee.

"Oh Wow...there's a sight for sore eyes," Adam said stepping into the room completely naked.

"Ditto I'd say, wouldn't you Honey?" Eve said stroking the girls knee while she admired her husbands naked body.

"Yeah...definitely," Honey agreed too embarrassed to look Adam in the eye but not to embarrassed to study his, albeit, limp penis.

"Honey was telling me earlier how she'd love to feel that lovely cock inside her," Eve said to get the party started.

Honey blushed bright red but kept her eyes firmly on Adam's crotch as he stood at the foot of the bed with his hands on his hips.

"Really...well first I think she needs to make it hard," Adam said.

"Go on Honey, I wanna watch you play with it," Eve said squeezing her knee.

"Let me lay where you are Honey," Adam directed the girl, "then Eve can watch."

Eve leaned against her husbands shoulder and stretched her neck up to kiss his lips. Meanwhile Honey, on all fours, crawled up between Adam's open legs.

"Give it a kiss Honey," Eve prompted.

Eve pulled her husbands left hand down between her own open legs while she watched their playmate first kiss and then lick at Adam's cock witch was beginning to harden.

"He likes his balls sucked," Eve said feeling her husbands finger stroke up and down her wet pussy lips.

Although Honey lacked experience she made up for it with enthusiasm as she explored Adam's balls with her tongue and lips. With her left hand wrapped around Adam's shaft she was pleased with her efforts as she felt his cock growing harder.

"Honey hasn't showered today," Eve said to tease her husband.

"Oh really...what a dirty little girl," Adam said feeling his cock twitch with excitement.

Adam slipped a finger between his wife's wet pussy lips and then lifted it to his nose, "She can't smell any better than this," He said taking a sniff before offering it to Eve.

"We'll have to find out, but first I think she should lick my pussy," Eve said.

Honey lifted her head up from Adams balls and smiled at her hosts, "That's if you'd like to of course," Eve said looking down and smiling.

"Yes I would like to," Honey said with a seductive smile.

Moving over Honey took up position between the older woman's legs and supporting herself on her right elbow reached over to wank Adam's cock before lowering her face to Eve's wet pussy.

"Oh Yes...you sweet sweet girl," Eve said when Honey's tongue slipped between her wet lips.

With Adam's hard cock in her hand while exploring Eve's pussy with her tongue Honey was enjoying every second. Her nipples where stiff and if her pussy had been wet before it was positively dripping now.

Knowing her hosts fetish she began to understand and appreciate it as Eve's natural sexy odour invaded her senses turning her on even more.

"Enough already, I need to smell you girl," Eve said unable to contain herself any longer, "come and sit on my face."

Eve slid down the bed to lay flat and directed Honey to straddle her head so her back was towards the headboard.

"Oh Fuck...you smell incredible," Eve said as Honey's pussy inched towards her face.

Honey's fresh juices mixed with her stale cum from her orgasm the previous night and drove Eve wild, "Oh God that's amazing," she said almost delirious from the girls dirty sexy aroma.

Adam hearing his wife so excited quickly crawled between her legs and as he kissed and licked her inner thighs caught her natural scent. His tongue was soon wriggling between her wet pussy lips and he looked up to see his wife doing the same to Honey.

Moaning with pleasure Honey was playing with her right nipple with one hand while the other played with Eve's left nipple. Closing her eyes her whole body began to shiver, "I'm gonna come," she said.

"Oh Yes girl come on my face," Eve somehow managed to say with Honey grinding her cunt onto her face.

Pushing his wife's legs up and back Adam licked up and down from her arsehole. Between her pussy lips and up to her clit and back while he watched Honey rock backwards and forwards over Eve's face.

"Oh God Yeah," Honey cried out.

Adam was a little jealous of what his wife must be experiencing but he knew his turn would come. Not that he could complain, the scent and taste of his wife was more than enough to keep his cock twitching with excitement.

"Oh Yeah Suck My Clit..OH...FUCK...YES," Honey almost screamed.

Adam watched Honey's body go rigid with her intense orgasm and she held her breath for several seconds before gasping for air. He was well aware that Eve wasn't far off of her own climax so he intensified his efforts between her legs.

"No don't Honey, not yet," Eve said when Honey made a move to climb from her face, "let me smell you while I come."

Although still panting for breath as her orgasm subsided Honey kept herself in place over Eve's face and played with her hosts breasts, pinching on her nipples.

Adam slipped a finger deep inside his wife's cunt and sucked hard on her sensitive clitoris, "Oh Fuck," Eve said.

With the tip of her nose touching Honey's pussy lips Eve sniffed deeply enjoying the combination of fresh and stale odours of her playmates dirty little pussy. It was more than enough to bring her to a shuddering orgasm, "OH GOD," she cried out and then fell silent as her climax took control.

Adam found his head caught in a vice like grip between his wife's thighs until her orgasm subsided, "Oh fuck me that was good," Eve said panting for breath.

When eventually he managed to pull his head free Adam looked up to see the two women laying side by side holding hands. His wife's chest rose and fell rapidly while she fought to fill her lungs with air after her climax.

"I think he's ready to fuck you now Honey," Eve said still a little breathless.

"That's if you want me to," Adam said making eye contact with the sexy young girl.

"Yes please," Honey replied with a coy smile.

"Get on all fours for me Honey," Adam instructed.

In barely a blink of an eye Adam was presented with Honey's delightful bare arse raised up as she knelt in front of him on the bed supporting herself on her elbows. Seeing her soaking wet pussy Adam couldn't resist sampling the young girls dirty scent.

"Oh Fucking hell girl, you smell so fucking good," Adam said amazed with Honey's gorgeous sexy aroma.

An animal instinct seemed to kick in as he sampled the natural dirty smell and the urge to ram his cock deep inside the girl became too much. Within seconds he was rubbing his engorged knob up and down her wet pussy lips and when he felt the entrance to her hole rammed his cock deep inside.

"Oh God you sweet girl," Adam said keeping still while they both enjoyed the feeling.

"Shift round you two," Eve said.

They shifted position so that Eve could slide up under Honey. With her head now between Honey's legs Eve could now lick at the young girls clit while watching her husbands cock slide in and out of her dripping pussy.

With her head between Eve's legs Honey tasted the fresh creamy juices from the older woman's orgasm but after a brief taste she found herself caught in another climax as Adam's cock fucked her and Eve's tongue flicked at her stiff little clit.

Adam let his cock slip from Honey's pussy after he felt her relax from her climax, pushing it down to his wife's waiting lips. Sucking the big shiny knob into her mouth Eve tasted their young guests fresh cum that had coated her husbands cock.

Honey, now able to concentrate after her second orgasm licked at Eve's tasty cunt and feasted on the older woman's odour. Momentarily she was interrupted when Adam thrust his cock back up her sopping wet cunt, an interruption she was happy to endure.

"Just there Honey, that's it, Oh God suck my clit," Eve encouraged her young friend.

Adam was now fucking the girl with the certain knowledge that he was going to shoot his load without any chance of holding back. In a frenzy of licking, sucking and fucking any bookmaker would offer very short odds on who would come first.

The sexy dirty aroma from their mutual playmates pussy wafted up to Adam while Eve was spoilt with a more concentrated dose with her nose touching her husbands shaft. Honey was more than content with the taste and aroma of Eve's pussy especially with Adam's cock filling her cunt.

With another few long deep slow strokes Adam pulled his throbbing cock from Honey's hole and holding it in his hand, with a load grunt, shot stream after stream of spunk over her pussy and arse and pushing his shaft down, splattered his wife's face with his hot seed.

With her mouth now full of her husbands salty cum Eve returned her attention back to the younger women's clit while Honey, with her nose rubbing between her pussy lips, licked and sucked on hers.

"OH FUCK...YES," Eve cried out as she came, with the taste of spunk in her mouth and the sexy odour of dirty pussy filling her nose.

Although he had just come Adam was still hard. Seeing his wife racked with an intense orgasm a sudden urge made him thrust his cock back up Honey's pussy which pushed the young girl over the edge. With a shriek she came and came hard while Adam kept his cock deep inside her.

Adam and Eve may have been banished from the Garden of Eden but they had most certainly found Heaven...and a Honey flavoured Heaven at that...