The Natural Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M...Master, this slave needs... to pee, may she use the toilet?" Tawny asked timidly.

"Yes you certainly may", replied black pants and he unlocked her leash from the post and ordered her to get up. He led her back to the cell and had her sit on the toilet there. When she sat he ordered her to open her legs wide while she peed and she did.

"I...This slave is sorry Master", said Tawny quietly because she had not only peed but had also lost control of her bowels and the diarrhea was rushing out of her.

"It's all right slave", said black pants, "just let it all out." When Tawny was finished black pants dutifully wiped her clean with a warm wet cloth and then led her back to the post. He locked the leash to the post and ordered her to kneel as before. She complied quickly and bowed her head in submission and thanks.

Next the men moved a large sturdily constructed chair out away from the wall toward the center of the basement. Tawny thought it looked like a chair from the middle ages that was used for torture, or maybe a chair where someone might be strapped down to be electrocuted. Soon the men sat her in the chair and strapped her into it tightly. Her arms were strapped down to each arm, her collar was locked to the high back of the chair, her knees and ankles fastened widely to the legs and a strap across her waist held her tight to the back of the chair. Tawny began to get nervous and scared about what they were going to do to her. Just then a dildo was forced into her pussy and she let out a sensual moan. A lubricated dildo in her asshole which made her groan a bit followed this. The large ball gag was next and she was completely helpless again. Black pants told her that she could relax, this was a step down from what had happened thus far today.

She was left alone in the basement and just sat there, looking at herself in the mirror in front of her. She noticed how hot she looked and how her eyes had such a lustful look. She wondered what was going to happen to her, now that she was in captivity and she was such a 'natural slave' as black pants put it and blue jeans agreed. She found herself trying to work her body up and down on the dildos, but she couldn't seem to manage it. She was strapped down too tightly. Tawny did not realize how tired she was and fell asleep strapped in the chair. The vibrating dildos awakened her from her nap. As she watched herself orgasm in the mirror Tawny didn't even recognize the woman in the mirror, she saw only a slave like the ones on some of the videos she had watched on the internet.

The men returned to the basement to release Tawny from the chair. They reattached her wrists and elbows together behind her. The chain was attached between her ankles and then the leash chain was attached to her collar. She was led up the basement stairs and into the house. She was led into the dining room and ordered to kneel on a throw rug placed near the table. Her leash was attached to a leg of the table and the men sat down at the chairs to the right and left of Tawny. Her ball gag was removed and the men began eating. Suddenly, Tawny felt something hit her left tit and then fall to the floor not noticing that blue jeans had tossed a piece of steak her way. Black pants told her to eat it, that whenever she was fed, she should not pass it up and waste the opportunity. Tawny bent over and picked up the piece of steak with her teeth and chewed it thinking, am I a dog? Or some pet? Well, she thought, maybe a pet, remembering her lessons from earlier, that a slave is an 'it' or 'slave' or 'slut', but not an 'I' or 'me'. Black pants warned her and she caught the piece of carrot he tossed in her mouth and ate it quickly. Blue jeans didn't seem to want to warn her and made sure the pieces of steak or potato or carrot, etc were thrown too low and hit the floor so that she would have to eat them off the floor. If it left a mark or juice there, she was ordered to lick it up so that it didn't leave a mark on the floor. Tawny balked at this until black pants whacked her on the ass with a small little whip that looked like a crop that jockeys used.

After the men had finished eating, they cleared the table and returned to their chairs. Black pants unzipped his pants first and Tawny was sure she knew what was next. Then he instructed her to suck his cock and that she had better not bite him or scrape him with her teeth or he would cut off her tits! This frightened Tawny but she did as she was instructed and took his semi rigid cock into her mouth. She gently kissed the head first and then began to lick and suck on it as his erection grew. Soon she could tell that he was getting close and began swallowing his hard dick down her throat. He came just as she had swallowed him all the way, her lips at the base and her nose in his pubic hair. He held the back of her head as he came and she continued to swallow, massaging his cock with her throat.

When he withdrew, Tawny gasped in the precious oxygen her lungs had been denied and blushed with excitement as black pants told her that it was much better than this morning. Allowing her to drink from a bottled water, black pants gave her a few moments to calm down. He noticed that just like this morning, she was starting to drip with excitement! Next it was blue jeans who was already excited and hard and she sensed this and swallowed him more quickly. He came more quickly and pulled out to let some of his cum into her mouth. She didn't balk at it this time and even licked some of it off her lips and swallowed it down, pretending to love the taste of it, even though she didn't. Blue jeans agreed that she had greatly improved over this morning. This made Tawny even hotter than before and her juices flowed down onto the floor.

They replaced her ball gag and unchained her leash from the table leg to lead her back to the basement. Feeding time was over and they had more slave training to accomplish before bedtime. Tawny couldn't help but wonder what was happening to her. The more they degraded her and treated her like a slave, the hotter she got. Now they led her over to the large central post in the basement and began releasing her wrists and elbows. Her wrists were chained to the top of the pole and her ankle chain was removed. Then they removed her ball gag. As she stood there against the post it pressed between her breasts pushing them to either side of the post. Suddenly she heard a loud crack and then felt the pain where the whip had landed across her lower back. Again the whip fell striking her across the ass. She writhed in pain and as the third stroke fell she began to plead, "Please Masters, why are you punishing this slave?"

As a fourth and fifth stroke fell she moaned, "Please Masters, what has this slave done wrong?" Still no answer except for the continued blows to her body. "Why are you punishing this slut, Masters? Is it because this slut dripped her juices on your floor? Please Masters, please stop!" Tawny cried out in a desperate attempt to stop the beating. The whipping finally stopped after only ten strokes, but it seemed like twenty or more to the beaten Tawny. She hung limply against the post, her tits pushed even further apart and around the post. She suddenly noticed a small bump in the post at just the right height to her clit. As the pain and humiliation turned to pleasure she spread her legs around the post and rubbed her clit against the bump in an attempt to bring herself to orgasm.

As her excitement began to build the whipping began again. Instead of distracting her, the whipping actually added to the excitement and soon Tawny was crying out in her orgasm, "Oh god! Yes! Yes! Oh god, YES! Please don't stop! Please whip me harder Master! Aieeee! Yesssss! Oooooh! Oh yes, god yes! Oh Master! This slut loves you Master! Thank you for whipping this slave Master!" Tawny hung limply against the post, her legs still wrapped around the post and her tits on either side. The men released her wrists from the post and she would have fallen to the floor if they hadn't caught her.

Tawny was laid down on the mat and her collar was chained to the post. The men left her wrists locked together in front of her and let her rest. One of them, she couldn't remember which one, poured some water in her bowl next to the mat. Eventually she regained enough strength to lift herself up and drink from the bowl. She drank some and then rested, returning to empty the bowl. When she felt the strength returning to her body she knelt on the mat with her knees spread wide and placed her bound hands behind her neck in the 'kneel up' position. She didn't see either one of the men and stayed in that position in case they returned. Tawny had been kneeling for over an hour before the men returned and complimented her on her orgasm and her proper slave position. She didn't understand it, but this made Tawny's pussy excited again. They told her it was time to get to bed and after securing her wrists and elbows behind her back led her into her cell and onto the toilet so she could relieve herself.

After using the toilet the men wrapped a rope around her waist and tied it tightly, just like they had done with the leather strap the night before. Next another piece of rope was tied to the front of the rope around her waist and one of the men began pulling down on the front rope. Then he stopped and tied a knot in the middle of the rope and pulled the knot tight. Tawny wondered what the knot was for. It didn't take long for her to find out. Black pants began pulling the rope down and pulled it between her legs. Then he pulled it over top of the rope around her waist in back and began pulling down, forcing the rope tightly into her crotch and splitting her ass cheeks before tying it off. Tawny soon learned what the knot was for as it pressed tightly against her clit.

Even though it was painful, Tawny was already getting excited by the rubbing on her clit. Blue jeans asked her if she liked her 'crotch rope' and all Tawny could do was give him a lustful look and nod yes. They laid her on the cot, chained her neck to the ring in the wall, turned off the light and left her for the night. Tawny soon began to work her haunches and brought herself to orgasm. If she could have seen herself she might have thought it looked like she was humping the air. Because it was such strenuous work to bring herself to orgasm in this way, Tawny passed out after her second orgasm.

12