The Natural Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the guests wore masks of some sort and crowded around her to see the new slave. There were several nice comments, 'Oh, she is lovely!' and 'Wow, where did you find such a hot one?' to 'What a beautiful slave!' and 'What a gorgeous slut!' Khakis boasted that she was also very hot in the crotch and pushed a button on a remote and the dildos inside Tawny sprang to life. She orgasmed in a matter of 30 seconds, her eyes rolling back in her head and leaning against the wall to keep from falling. The approval in the room was evident and the guests returned to their drinks and conversations among themselves. Tawny was led to a corner of the room and her leash was locked to a ring in the wall. Khakis stood near her and talked with some of the guests about her. Tawny was flush with excitement and embarrassment as he spoke of her ability to orgasm repeatedly and even while in pain. She wished that he wouldn't tell everyone about it, but it made her more excited as she stood there listening to him praise her slave abilities.

While khakis talked with one man, another walked up to her and looked her over. Tawny was frightened but also excited at his appraisal and then he released one of the nipple clamps and began sucking her nipple. He released the other clamp and massaged and sucked that one as well. Tawny felt the heat rising in her pussy at this molestation and pressed her tits and nipples into his hands and mouth. Khakis suddenly noticed this and pressed the button on the remote bringing the dildos to life inside her. Tawny had an intense orgasm in less than a minute; her moans and gag muffled screams barely audible over the noise of the crowd. "Wow, not only beautiful and hot looking, but also a hot slave, very nice!" said the man as he replaced her nipple clamps. Khakis walked over and asked her if she was embarrassed by her orgasm in public and she nodded yes. He told her not to be that she should be proud of who she was and how hot she was. He affirmed that he certainly was. Tawny couldn't help her body's reaction to sexual slave stimulus and this only made her that much hotter.

Later in the evening she heard khakis talking with a woman who was inquiring about her. She actually heard them talking about her sale and she couldn't believe how hot that made her. Why do such things excite me so? she pondered. Then the woman asked if Tawny had a name and if she was his to sell. He said that Tawny did not have a name yet as she was a new slave and he had been training her for only two days. The woman seemed very impressed and asked if Tawny was bi-sexual. Khakis said no, that she preferred men. The woman was undaunted by this and claimed she could turn any slave into at least a bi-sexual, if not a full-fledged lesbian. Tawny shuddered at this thought and hoped she would never have to find out. She liked men, not women, and wanted men's cock in her, not a woman playing around at it. Khakis said that he would find out for her and let her know after Tawny's training was complete and it was time for her sale. The mention of her being sold brought Tawny to the brink and khakis hit the button and allowed her to release her pent-up orgasm. Even though her mouth was filled with the large ball gag, Tawny thanked him with her eyes. Khakis smiled and walked away, leaving her alone in the corner.

As the party wound down the guests began to leave and she heard many of them compliment khakis on his lovely slave. The man who had massaged and sucked her breasts told him he wanted to buy her and offered him a large sum of money. Khakis said that she wasn't for sale until her training was complete and he could revisit her sale at a later date. The man seemed satisfied by this and waved a courteous goodbye to her saying, "Until you are mine, slave." Tawny couldn't believe how much that excited her. Why did she want to be a non-consensual slave so much? Was it because it relieved her of all responsibility for what her body did? Was it because she would no longer be responsible for her own needs, but totally dependent upon her 'master'? She couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew it brought the ever-growing flame into a full blaze.

After the last guest left, khakis unchained Tawny from the ring in the wall and began to lead her back down to the basement. They had to stop 4 times for her to complete her orgasms. Khakis waited patiently and smiled to himself as he watched this gorgeous woman who was an obvious slave have orgasm after orgasm. He couldn't believe he had successfully abducted such a slave slut. By the time they got to her cell, she tried pleading with her eyes for him to fuck her. She had orgasmed over and over, but she had not had a real cock in her. She really wanted him to unlock and remove the dildos and bend her over and replace the dildo in her pussy with his own large cock. Khakis translated this into her need for more orgasms, so he laid her on the cot, chained her leash to the ring in the wall, and turned on the dildos. Khakis marveled at the wondrous slave who orgasmed over and over again. Eventually she passed out from exhaustion.

12