The Naughty Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was becoming heavier. "No. I've known since the very first time I met you, Ally. You're actually the reason why I keep coming back."

"Good. Because you don't know anything about French literature and I'm willing to bet that you haven't even written a single chapter in you book. Am I right?"

"Yes. You are right. The only storylines that keep running through my head are ones involving you and me and I'm afraid I haven't the courage to write them down."

"Why not?" She took a few steps toward him, her face now entirely illuminated by the firelight. "Are you afraid I might find them . . . inappropriate?"

Embarrassed, he quickly cast his eyes downward. "Perhaps. Although nothing that I have imagined between us could ever be considered inappropriate." His voice had almost become a whisper.

"Does it involve love and romance? In your stories, do we share a kiss? Do you take me in your arms and hold me close?"

"Yes. And much more I'm afraid." The two now seemed frozen in place, their eyes focused intently on the other, searching to discern the next thought or word.

Ally was the first to look away as she glanced over her shoulder toward the shelves. "There is one more book that I neglected to pull down from the shelf." Her eyes darted back to his. "Would you mind helping me? It's on the very top and the ladder can be a bit wobbly. I'm afraid I might fall."

"Of course." She remained in place as he moved forward, quickly finding himself just a few steps from her. Now he was certain the heat in the room was coming mostly from her. She continued to stare into his eyes, taking a few steps closer until she was just inches from him. Reaching up she placed her right index finger upon his lips. His eyes closed and he inhaled deeply.

"Michael, its important that we be very quiet while in here. We wouldn't want to disturb any of the other patrons in the library." With her other hand she touched the key that hung around her neck. "I've locked the door and this is the only key to the room. No one will be able to disturb us." Her voice dropped to a whisper as her lips drew close to his ear. "Tell me the rest of your stories. I want to hear about the kissing and the holding . . . and much, much more." Her head pulled back so she could look directly into his eyes. "Do you understand?" With her gaze it seemed as if she could read his mind. She knew he understood.

Removing her finger she turned toward the ladder and slowly began ascending. He was now standing behind her and the black skirt that had previously captivated his attention on the staircase was directly at eye level. It fell mid thigh with a slit up the back that allowed him to see the tops of the sheer thigh high nylons that she wore. His eyes followed the lines of her legs all the way down to her black patent leather pumps.

She stopped and turned her head to look back at him. "Could you remove my heels? I don't want to slip on the steps." Her right leg slowly kicked back as his hands made contact with her calf. He was unable to resist the opportunity and found himself exploring her leg, gently gliding lower until he reached the top of her foot. He used his left hand to slowly remove the shoe, while his right continued to slide down the side until finally reaching her toes. Placing it on the floor he quickly removed the other.

"I need you to hold me as I reach for the book." Instinctively, he placed his hands upon her hips. As she moved higher up the ladder and stretched her body to reach the top shelf his hands began to move down the sides of her thighs. She grabbed ahold of a thick volume and looked down at him. "Make sure you have a steady grasp. Coming down is the hardest part."

He moved himself even closer than before, his face now buried in the small of her back. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. He was smelling much more than the perfume she wore. He could smell her arousal. He knew that if he reached up under her skirt he would find she was soaking wet. His thoughts were wild with lust. His heart was thumping in his chest, his manhood throbbing as if it were trying to break free form his pants.

As she descended the ladder his hands held tightly causing her skirt to rise higher and higher. When she finally reached the floor it was completely bunched up around her waist, a yellow thong clearly visible. Her head was flung back against his chest and she was breathing heavily. His lips quickly found their way to her neck. She could feel the heat from his hands as they caressed her now naked hips. Opening his eyes he noticed the title of the book she was holding. The Kama Sutra. He now understood that he was not asked to come to this room to tell her his story. He was here to show it to her - to act it out under the glow of the burning fire.

"Oh, Michael. How I have waited for this moment. Take me, Michael."

"Michael. Michael."

And just like that he was snapped out of his dream like stance. Ally stood before him with a beaming smile.

"It seems like I have a knack for catching you when you're lost in your thoughts. Has your story taken another exhilarating turn?"

He quickly moved his hands to his lap to ensure she couldn't see the noticeable bulge. "Um, yes, I think it has. Very exhilarating."

"I can't wait to hear all about it. I have to go return these books to the shelves and then I'll come back for our nightly conversation."

He noticed a sparkle in her eyes as she began to turn toward the stacks.

"Wait." He quickly stood, putting his hands out to stop her from leaving. He knew he couldn't hold off any longer. This was his moment. "Ally, would you be interested in grabbing a bite to eat sometime when you're off work?"

Tilting her head slightly, she squinted and looked intently into his eyes. "Are you asking me on a date?"

"Uh, well . . . Yes. I guess I am. " Suddenly he was filled with confidence as he took a deep breath and squared his shoulders. "Ally, would you be interested in going out on a date with me?"

She pursed her lips and thought for a few moments. Then her face lit up with a big smile. "I thought you would never ask."

12