The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin side eyed the Officers grabbing two men from the line up. It was Aj and Dj!

"These two men are beyond help and we only have so many elf positions available, so we typically try to get creative to help find a way for them to be useful in their new life role as well." Mr.Claus said.

The Officers set Aj and Dj on a huge conveyor belt that seemed to lead into a big machine. The frozen men went down the belt and into the inside of said machine. What came out of the other end was.....a pair of tube socks.

Jack picked up the socks and handed them over to Santa.

"See here, part of the christmas magic is being able to do amazing things like this. These men are still conscious and alive, just in a non-human form. They can still think, breathe, smell, and taste. They will now live life helping keep a lucky thankful guys soles warm and protected. I really hope they can appreciate this and don't dislike soles." Santa said.

Marvin could not believe it. They turned Aj and Dj into conscious inanimate objects to be gifted to some random man for christmas.

A couple more guys were sent down the conveyor belt. One man came out as a pair of mens boxer briefs. Others came out as pillows, footrests, blankets, ect.

Santa turned his attention back to Marvin.

"Now even though you're getting the privilege of working in my factory, you can't forget their needs to be consequences for your recent actions as well..." He said with a smile.

Some Officers arrived with a similar skin tight green suit and some brown tiny elf boots. Jack pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to Santa.

"Tickling powder" He said with a chuckle. He sprinkled the powder all over the inside of the suit and some in each boot as well.

A few of the Officers then helped get the outfit applied to Marvin.

"Whenever your body moves it all, it will activate the powder which will cause the sensations of tickling. You would have to be completely still for it to settle" Santa explained.

A handful of other suits were brought over. One man had itching powder placed inside of his.One had a powder that made a man feel like ants were crawling all over him. Another had one that was just placed in the private area that would make him need to pee very badly.

"Alright Marvin, We are happy to have you on board. Welcome to your new reformed life." Santa said as he gave the tiny elf Marvin a pat on the head.

Marvin shifted his eyes over at Jack and gave a death glare. He wanted to kill him. Jack just smiled back at him as he walked over. "

I'll be seeing you around Marvin, It was nice to meet you. Oh... and one more thing..."

He raised his hand right near Marvins ear and snapped his fingers in Marvins ear. If Marvin could move or had a mouth he would scream and fly off the table. Jack walked away with a proud confident smirk as the sensation of polishing that Marvin hated came back.

"Ok Marvin, You're free to start working! Go get to work!" Santa said with a smile.

Marvin felt himself leap off the table, His mouth had returned and he skipped towards the other elfs to help start working on toys. His body was moving on its own. He had no control. His facial expression was a forced wide smile and he could hear himself humming some cheery tunes. Internally though all he felt was the irritable tickling that was getting worse and worse as well as the polishing trigger Jack had cursed him with. And he could not react at all to any of this. He was screaming with rage inside while he outwardly joined the signing choir of seemingly happy elfs that were all feeling just as trapped and angry as he was.

I have no mouth but I must scream was all he kept thinking...

Jack gave some fist bumps and high fives to the other Officers as they gave each other props for another successful year.

It's a shame Marvin ultimately couldn't come clean Jack thought. Part of me really liked him and wanted to give him a chance but he dropped the ball. He came to the conclusion he was satisfied with himself and his work here. Some might view it differently but their are only so many chances you can give someone before they just have to face the consequences of landing on........ The naughty list.

Did these men get what they deserved?

Author note: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I wanted to do a Chrstmas themed story because I am corny like that haha. Happy Holidays readers and I hope to have even more fun/weird stories down the line, Cheers! Wrote this a while ago which is why its not posted in season. Comments appreciated!

12