All Comments on 'The Naughty List'

by TieMeEdgeMe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly it is not something I am into. I don’t get the inanimate object punishment as it makes no sense and is actually cruel beyond what is deserved. If they killed someone then perhaps but I always find stories that are revenge for the sake of revenge to make little sense. As far as what was done to the others with powders for itching and the like, along with removal of your mouth for no real reason ends up falling into the same category as the others. From the thought you put into your other stories I thought this was lazy. Maybe you were looking to fill a kink or something but I know you can do better since you have proven that. I hope you understand that this is meant to be helpful and try not to take it personally because I like your other work and I hope you go back to making those well thought out and entertaining stories.

TieMeEdgeMeTieMeEdgeMeabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon No worries! Thanks for your comment. Obviously it is not for everyone. Not meant to be taken to seriously. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed my other work! 👊🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTieMeEdgeMe@TieMeEdgeMe
Bi guy here. Huge bdsm, tickling, feet, edging, milking, Polishing and cumcontrol enthusiast. My stories I write and read will normally deal with that kink as a main theme. Love stories of good guys defeating a bad guy/girls and the bad guy getting a fitting consequence. If yo...