The Naughty Nymph Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "I'll make you a package deal. Fifty credits for half an hour, all inclusive. Your husband can fuck me while I eat your pussy and you can even take photos for the family album. Would you like that?"

She nodded. "And may we call you names? Even the nasty ones?"

"Like what?"

"Slut," she whispered in a voice so quiet that I almost couldn't hear it.

"You can call me whatever you like, I won't get offended. Nobody's judging you, so just relax and live out your fantasy, that's what I'm here for."

With trembling hands she took a handful of coins from her purse and put them on the reception desk while I booked it under "Sexual services, other" in the register. I probably could have charged them a lot more, but fifty credits was good money for half an hour of work and I didn't want to take advantage of their inexperience.

"Wait a minute," said Sylvie who must have listened in on our conversation while drinking coffee on her bed. She leaned over the back wall of her booth to pull something from the toy box there.

"Here you go," she said with a sugarsweet smile, helpfully handing the girl a steel collar. "A proper Zestan whore is chained to her booth. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, suppressing a grin. "If you're not careful they go and pee every five minutes."

Sylvie grabbed me by my left nipple and pulled me forward. "Take her to booth twelve. I think she needs a proper ass fuck to show her who's boss. And now please excuse me, this coffee is running right through me."

*

"Move it ... slut," said the girl and blushed as she led me to the booth by my nipple with a grip much softer than Sylvie's.

She made me kneel down in the booth and I handed her the chain that was lying on the floor. With some help from her husband she placed the collar around my neck and locked it to the chain. The moment I heard the metallic click and the beep I realized that both my comlink and the data pad were out of reach, so I was stuck here for the time being.

"Don't just stand there, honey, get undressed" she admonished her husband while she took off her sandals and hiked up her long skirt a little.

"Kiss my feet, slut," she ordered and whispered, "Don't worry, I took a shower before we got here."

I did as I was told and softly kissed the foot she held under my nose. She was trembling and I wasn't sure if it was from nervousness or excitement, but I kept kissing both her feet until her husband was naked, covering his groin with both hands.

"What are you waiting for, whore? Use your mouth and get him hard," she ordered while she took off her skirt and stepped out of her panties. "Wait, no, eat his ass. Isn't that what cheap sluts do?"

I nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

He bent over the separator wall and I started lapping around his asshole. I didn't have to wait for long, he groaned as I pushed my tongue in and got him rock-hard in no time. He must have had a shower as well, he was meticulously clean -- and not just on the outside.

"What a dirty whore you are," she said and I continued eating his ass while she caressed my breasts softly, which got me very, very aroused. "You got your tongue in there! What a dirty, dirty girl! You're enjoying this, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, even though my excitement was more due to her playing with my nipples. "Do you want a taste?"

I stuck out my tongue and she hesitated for a moment, then she knelt down next to me and gave me a passionate kiss. What a kinky girl, I thought, as she stuck her own tongue into my mouth.

The husband played along and did what he was told, but I could tell that this was very much her fantasy. Her nipples peeked through her blouse and she was so wet that she was already leaking. When she sat down on the bed again I leaned forward and started to lick her across the labia so that the juice wouldn't drip on the sheets. She smelled nice, she hadn't just taken a shower, there was a hint of flowery perfume as well.

"Move it, slut!" she said and scooted back on the bed, legs wide open. "Make me cum! And you, honey, lube up and take her ass. Give it to her hard! Imagine it's me ... no, wait... imagine it's my mother!"

I almost burst out laughing, but saved myself by burying my face in her crotch.

The girl sure knew how to motivate her husband -- I could feel him slowly entering my asshole from behind while she held my head between her open legs. This was a serious turn-on for me, I was sopping wet myself and even though he wasn't the biggest I ever had, he made up for it with enthusiasm.

"May I make myself cum, ma'am?" I asked, fingers already on my own pussy.

"You are such a shameless whore," she said and pinched my right nipple. "We're not paying you to enjoy yourself, so don't get distracted. I'm sure you'll get enough customers today who will let you cum."

"I hope so, ma'am."

"How many are we talking, by the way? Customers, I mean."

"It depends on the day, ma'am," I said while her husband was picking up speed, giving me a good and hard, balls-deep anal fuck. "It's dozens. I fuck whoever comes through that door."

"And you go along with their crazy fantasies," she said with a wink. "You should really feel ashamed of yourself. But we wasted enough time already, now make me cum."

And that I did, even though her husband's relentless fucking distracted me quite a bit. He hammered me hard from behind, making my boobs swing and smash into each other while my tongue worked its magic on her pussy. I licked her labia, then I moved up encircling her clit, down again and back up. She moaned and her breathing got faster until she finally came, unable to suppress her scream of pleasure.

"Gods," her husband groaned, "That was so hot. I'm cumming."

"Finish in her mouth, honey," she said, breathing heavily. "And you, don't you dare swallow it. A slut like you doesn't deserve my husband's cum."

There was no time to waste, so I quickly turned around and took him into my mouth, just to receive his load a couple of seconds later.

"I bet you love the taste of your own ass," she said, shoving a few fingers into my slippery asshole, then she wiped them on my upper lip, below my nose.

"Remember," she warned me, "don't swallow and don't cum."

She pushed two fingers into my pussy, furiously masturbating me while sucking on my rock-hard nipples. I would have begged her to let me cum, but it was hard enough not to swallow. My eyes rolled back in my head as I summoned every last shred of self control to hold back my climax, moaning and whimpering, my heart racing.

"I think our time is up, slut," she said and stopped, milliseconds before pushing me over the edge. "Now let me have what's mine."

She pulled me closer -- of course by my nipples -- and we swapped her husband's cum in one last, intense kiss.

*

Another happy customer, I thought, after they had left -- or rather two. Still hot and bothered I rubbed myself to a powerful, noisy orgasm of my own, which was well-deserved in my humble opinion, considering the excellent customer experience I had just provided and that sweet sexual torture I had endured.

I didn't notice that Sylvie was standing outside the booth, data pad in hand.

"Wow," she said. "That was quite the squirt. We should make a promo video out of that."

I licked my fingers. "Yeah. There are worse ways to start the day."

"So, Cassie, unless you wanna keep hanging out here, what do I get if I unlock you? You know I have this craving for pancakes ..."

Hardware

It didn't surprise me much when Tanya and Juan, the newlyweds, were back the next morning, this time a lot less shy than the day before.

"Welcome back," I said. "Looking for a slut to humiliate? I'm up for anything."

"Actually," she said, "this time I'd like to be humiliated. You seemed to enjoy yourself so much yesterday, I would like to try it, if I may."

I smiled at her. "I would have enjoyed it more if I had been allowed to cum ..."

She giggled. "You can get your revenge today. Do you happen to have any other ... equipment? Other than the collar? We'd like to experiment and maybe buy some things to take home. I heard Zesta is the perfect place to stock up."

"I'm afraid we're a bit light on bondage gear, we're not that kind of place. But if you're seriously interested in buying, stay away from the sex shops, the restraints there are expensive and low quality. Go to a good slavery supply store instead. Especially when it comes to leg irons you really should buy quality or you'll have bleeding ankles in no time."

"Can you ... can you give us some advice on what we should get?"

"Well, the options are endless. If it's for rougher play or if you want to wear it for more than a few hours, buy cuffs that are at least a couple centimeters wide and come with liners. And try everything on to make sure it fits well."

I wasn't into bondage myself, but I had worn lots of restraints in my life, which made me a bit of an expert. When she just looked at me with a blank face, I knew that they needed a little more help.

"Give me a second to get dressed," I said. "There's a Slave Emporium on the concourse. I'll take you."

"It's very much appreciated," said Juan. "We'll pay you for your time."

"Don't worry about it, I have to go and pick up some groceries for lunch anyway."

*

Other than food and clothes, the shop had everything to make a person's life miserable -- whips, shock prods, and neuro stims of all makes and models were available -- but the biggest section of all was for restraints. Collars, handcuffs, leg irons, restraint combinations, and lengths of chain were displayed on long rows of shelves.

"Wow," she said after our initial walkthrough. "I wouldn't even know where to start."

"You can get a simple restraint combination for as low as fifty credits, but unless you want to buy lots of additional gear later, I suggest you go with something modular and flexible that you can extend."

"There's so much stuff and such a huge difference in price," she said, looking at the cuffs on display and their respective price tags.

"If you don't mind the extra weight, regular stainless steel is a lot cheaper than dura steel. But I would definitely get remote-controlled locks so you don't have to fiddle with lots of mechanical keys."

"Ten credits," she said and pulled a crude pair of leg irons out of a box. "Weird, they don't even have locks."

"They are welded shut. That's the kind that makes your ankles bleed after five minutes."

I picked up a steel cuff bracelet that looked her size and locked it around her left wrist. It was four centimeters wide and came with a liner inside to protect the skin.

"How's the fit? It should be comfortable, but tight enough to make sure there's no chafing. From good cuffs like these you could be suspended without causing damage to your wrists."

"It's perfect," she said, moving her hand. "Very snug and heavy. These small boxes on the top and the bottom, that's for attaching chains?"

"Anything with the standard connector. You can get compatible chains from a single link to several meters."

I put a matching bracelet on her other wrist and made her turn around. Then I cuffed her hands behind her back with a single-link connector, her forearms fixed in parallel to the floor. The metallic clicks and beeps indicated that the locks were secure.

"Gods, that is really restrictive," she said as she tested her bonds, trying and failing to move her hands below her buttocks. "I couldn't even ..."

"Wipe your butt? No, someone would have to do that for you. And even if you were cuffed in front, there's no way you could masturbate as long as your palms are facing up. A short chain from a collar to the cuffs would make extra sure."

"It's amazing how comfortable they are. I can't believe one of these is just twenty credits."

"Well, it's simple, robust tech," I said and pressed one of the green buttons on the shelf to open the locks on the bracelets. "You see these a lot in public, they are suitable for permanent wear. Without the chains attached, of course."

"Your colleague at the brothel has a collar like that?"

"It has the same kind of attachment points, but the collar itself doesn't have a lock. It's welded at the seams and won't come off until her contract is up."

*

Within twenty minutes we had picked a collar, ankle cuffs, and a selection of chains, including a restraint belt with six attachment points all around, and a chain leash with a leather handle. The salesgirl -- herself property of the Slave Emporium, judging from her collar -- paired the equipment with both of their comlinks and threw in a few samples of slave gruel for good measure.

"We have a thirty-day return policy," said the salesgirl. "It's not always easy to get the measurements right, but I assure you we have everything in a wide range of sizes in case something doesn't fit."

"I'm sure it'll fit," I said. "My friend here tried everything on and the serf is pretty much the same size."

Tanya blushed a little, but the girl behind the counter seemed oblivious.

"While we're here," said Tanya, clutching Juan's hand, "is there anything that, err, could prevent someone from having sex? A woman, I mean."

"You mean like a chastity device?" I asked. "That's not really my area of expertise. From what I hear there are programmable implants that will prevent a climax, or do you just want to block physical access?"

"Something to, err, block access," she said and peered at her husband. "Nobody's supposed to have fun with, err, that girl when she's at work."

"If I may," said the salesgirl. "There are a variety of options, all with pros and cons. Depending on your serf's physique, a piercing-based solution might be possible. For that we'd have to fit her labia with six to eight steel grommets. And there are adhesive solutions that cover the entire groin. Naturally, those are a bit more expensive, but they are highly effective."

She pulled up her skirt, revealing a smooth, sexless crotch.

"This is one of our mid-range models. It bonds to the skin using a reusable nanite-based adhesive. You can attach it or remove it in three seconds if you have the access code."

"You're able to go to the bathroom with that?" asked Juan and squatted down for a closer look.

"It's not a hermetic seal," she said, pointing at a small hole at the bottom. "It might get a bit messy depending on the model you choose though. We generally recommend installing a urethral stopper for better control, especially if you use a shock prod or a neuro stim for discipline. Nobody wants urine on their carpet."

Even though she had been nervous at the beginning, I could tell that Tanya was starting to have fun with this.

"What about masturbation?" she asked. "That little bitch does it a lot, especially when she's supposed to be working."

"What's wrong with a bit of fun?" asked Juan, stroking her cheek.

"You have no idea how often she's at it. It's affecting her duties, trust me. Some days I worry she'll rub her clit raw."

"The adhesive options cover the clit, ma'am," said the salesgirl and rubbed the area where her clitoris was supposed to be. "I can assure you she won't feel a thing, no matter how hard she tries. And some models come with a remote-controlled vibe for teasing or giving a little reward."

"I'd be climbing the walls," I said, feeling sorry for the girl. "How long have you been wearing it?"

She laughed and patted her crotch. "I was only demonstrating it to another customer. I'll take it off as soon as I remember where I left my panties."

"So that, err, literally covers the front," said Tanya. "And what about the backside?"

"There are programmable adhesive plugs to prevent anal sex and defecation," said the salesgirl. "Our customers are very satisfied with those. We serfs are supposed to work, not spend our time in the bathroom or hump each other, right?"

"Right," said Tanya, grinning mischievously at Juan. "She's such a hot little slut, if we don't seal her holes, she'll fuck my husband three times a day."

Juan cleared his throat. "And why is that so bad? I can handle it."

"Honey," said Tanya, "It's your choice. Either we're getting her in line or we'll see what they have in store for men."

"We have excellent male options as well," said the salesgirl, smirking. "Male or female, it's all removable in case you want to use your serf to spice up your marital life. How about I show you what we have?"

"I think this is where I have to leave you," I said. "See you later! If I'm not back in time, Sylvie will help you out, you'll be in very good hands."

*

When I returned to the Nymph, Anahí was serving a customer while Sylvie already had the newlyweds under her control. Tanya was chained to booth twelve, her hands cuffed to the side of the belt, and her legs restrained using one of the shorter connecting chains. She was on her knees, sucking Juan's dick while Sylvie was giving instructions, pinching Tanya's nipples when her efforts were faltering.

"Hey, Cassie," said Sylvie, mounting a medium-sized dildo on her strap-on. "Want to join us? This little slut is revealing her true nature. Right, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said, trying to balance without the use of her hands.

"What do you do professionally, slut?" asked Sylvie and spread some lube on the girl's asshole.

"I work in accounting, ma'am."

"I bet your holes are very popular at the office. We should keep you here, this place could use another collared whore. And you could do our taxes."

"Looks like we bought the right stuff," I said and reached down to cup her pussy. "But what's that, your lower holes are still open for business?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready for the chastity stuff," she said. "But I'm really, really tempted."

"You still have a bit of time to decide," Juan said and turned to us. "It's our last day, we leave tomorrow morning."

I let her lick my hand clean. "I'm sure you'll make the right choice. A hot slut like you needs to be kept on a short leash, or you'll fuck everything that moves."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Alright," said Sylvie, lubing up her dildo. "Today you're graduating from slut school. Juan, let's remove the leg chain. You lie down on the bed, you take the pussy and I take the ass. Cassie, hop on the bed, you're getting your pussy eaten."

"And you're okay with this?" I asked.

Tanya nodded. "Could someone film this, please?"

*

The slutty little wife got her money's worth. Double stuffed she managed to first make me cum and Sylvie immediately afterwards when I took over the strap-on. We did allow her to rub herself to an orgasm in the end and let her take a shower -- both the golden and the regular kind -- to wash her husband's cum from her face.

When I sent them the video I had cut from the surveillance feeds the next day, they were already in hyperspace.

"Thank you so much for a wild honeymoon," she texted me and attached a photo. "Taking it slow on the trip home."

The photo was a shot from below and it showed her plugged ass and a skin-colored patch covering her pussy. It sure was fascinating tech, but the thought alone of having my own sex locked away made me shudder.

"Nice work getting your holes sealed, slut," I texted her. "See you back here on your first anniversary!"

12