All Comments on 'The Needy Wives Club Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing and intriguing beginning.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more. Both cunts need a cock to fill them with cum.

kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Keep going

Great start to, I bet, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really hate men don't you? Your stories always portray men as pathetic wimp characters that bow and scrap to the power of women. This story is a train wreck already. Any "normal" loving wife would talk to their husband not go off to get fucked with a skank whore friend.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Good setup. I'll read the next installment when it drops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ateaser

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

As always, an interesting story, and I'm looking forward to where this goes.

I'm puzzled by the tag, "neglected wives." In all fairness, I don't see a neglected wife. Even so, this lady is crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Well, that's why this is going to interesting, I guess.

Thanks for sharing this.

2Dawgz2Katz2Dawgz2Katzabout 2 years ago

Great story, makes me wish I was part of the story.

Due to medical reasons, the Mrs. can't anymore so I am going without, because that is the way I was raised.

Keep up the good work, i am living vicariously thru these stories.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good story is it a series or a stand alone? If It's a series what the heck happen to( Sue From Denver???)

TheGraduate88TheGraduate88about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to check in on how Sue and Wes are doing now.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Great start with great potential.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great start looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Love it, potential for a long and extremely horny story, if he can't get it up anymore, kick him into touch and find a replacement(s). I was widowed at thirty three and after a suitable period of mourning have not gone short and have no intention of doing so until they screw the lid down.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 2 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to pt 2

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439about 2 years ago

I love it!!

Lets change the story around here. I happen to be the husband here and I would welcome my wife going out and getting laid. You see my wife and I are in our 60's and I'm impotent due to prostate cancer. I can't satisfy my wife sexually anymore, so I want her to experience a real hard cock again. I've encouraged her to seek out a young stud that can bring her back to life again. she doesn't have to worry about pregnancy, so he can shoot loads of cum into her married pussy. I think she would enjoy a good fuck.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

I like the characters and writing style, but I was a bit confused with this. Her husband is impotent but she’s scared to death that she’s pregnant. Is she already getting her needs taken care of somewhere. Maybe this will be answered as the story progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES