The Needy Wives Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The Morning After.
2.4k words
4.11
7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, as the old Kris Kristofferson song goes, "with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt."

The taste in my mouth told me I had thrown up, the puddle under my cheek told me I had been drooling, and the pressure deep in my belly told me I had better get to the bathroom right fucking NOW!

I was squeezing, glad for the bazillion or so Kegels I did every day, or I would surely have wet the bed.

I reached for leverage to help me get up and felt warmth, a body.

My eyes wouldn't open.

When I touched I found my face more or less covered in a hard crust.

So I got my fingers up and managed to get my eyes open, gently pulling on my eyelids.

The man next to me was hugely fat, his body heat like waking next to an oven.

When I tried to roll away from him I hit another obstacle.

"Oh, fuck," was my first clear thought as I started sort of butt-scooting down the bed to get up.

Adding to my overall distress, my stomach was roiling and I knew I had to get to the damn bathroom pretty quick, or wetting the bed was going to be the least of my problems.

I managed to scoot off the foot of the bed and then padded to the bathroom.

I knew that both things were going to happen, there was no stopping it, so I got into the bathtub, on all fours, and managed to turn on the water before my body let loose.

What I threw up was pretty much all clear liquid. Some part of my mind tried to remember if I had had anything to eat and came up blank.

What I peed was strong and acidic and very dark I noticed as it sluiced down the tub toward the drain.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax as my body retched again, down to dry heaves, and my urine stream just kept flowing.

I yelled as I felt the barely warm water start pouring over me.

"You always were a lightweight," Arlene said, her fingers in my hair, holding me in place as I struggled to escape.

I retched again and the smell told me this time the clenching of my body had me doing more than peeing.

She laughed.

"Jesus Christ, do I need to get you a diaper," she said as she continued hosing me down.

"Arlene, JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled and she laughed and pulled my hair hard enough to force me to look up and then she started hosing my face down making me cough and sneeze.

"Open your mouth," she said.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled again, coughing as the spray from the handheld shower nozzle hit my mouth, choking me. I was being waterboarded.

I coughed and threw up again and this time when my body clenched my bowels let go. I was still drunk and dehydrated and what came out was watery diarrhea. And the stink was awful.

Not, all in all, my best morning.

I surrendered, opened my mouth, and let her flush it out with the showerhead. She hosed down my face some more and my hair which seemed to be crusty too.

"All right, you fucking drunk," she said, laughing, "get up."

I waved my hand vaguely and she took it and pulled me up to my feet.

"I think we take care of Carl first. You owe him, bitch," she said, "after all, you passed out on him."

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Whatcha want?" she asked, "cock or mouth?"

"Huh?" I managed, wishing my headache would at least ease up a little. The hammering was getting really annoying.

"Carl," she said and stopped, holding my hand and stopping me.

"Jesus, you really don't remember do you?" she asked.

"I guess not," I managed.

"Well," she said, laughing a little, "at the Needy Wives Club we always keep our promises and we promised him a threesome. So what's your pleasure honey? Mouth or cock?"

"Any chance for some of that beautiful white powder or maybe a shot of that tequila?" I asked.

"Later, bitch," she said, laughing, "first we keep our promise."

"Oh God," I moaned, "mouth I guess."

"Good choice," she said, grinning, "he's not much with his cock but he can lick his own eyebrows."

I laughed and then groaned, "owwwwwwww," and grabbed my head.

"Okay," she said, giggling, "here's the plan. You straddle his face and I'll see if I can get his cock up. Then we'll meet on top."

I groaned, understanding only that my job was to get onto his face.

He was so fat I couldn't just straddle him and sit. I had to get my knees beside his head and then slowly spread them, lowering myself. As I was doing that I watched Arlene struggling to push his immense belly out of the way so she could get to his cock. Finally, all I could see was the back of her head, peeking out from his belly, but he started to stir.

His hands were big and strong as they found my hips and pulled me down, and his tongue was a wild thing, probing deeper than I imagined possible. I could not have stopped the rocking in my hips if I had wanted to and I absolutely did NOT want to. He was VERY good with his tongue.

Arlene emerged from behind his belly, pushed it again, lifted herself, and with a sigh settled down. I couldn't see, of course, but I was pretty darn sure she had him inside of her by then.

She smiled and reached for me.

It was a good kiss. Okay, it was a VERY good kiss. It was different from kissing a man somehow, and I don't mean just because I could feel her long thick hair under my hand. Her mouth found mine with slightly different pressures. Her hands explored my back differently than any man ever had, seeming to know exactly where my most sensitive spots were. Her tongue was a lively thing and mine enjoyed fencing with it.

When she broke the kiss, and it was her that did, I was kind of disappointed, she was smiling.

"I've wanted to do that since we were Freshmen," she said.

I giggled, my newfound freedom running a little wild I suppose, not to mention that I was still about a half of a light year from sober, and said, "why didn't you?"

"Because you were such a tight-assed hetero little bitch at first," she said and then smiled and added, "but then when I got to know you, well, I didn't want to complicate friendship with this."

I had almost forgotten about Carl when his tongue found my clitoris and my body reacted, taking my breath.

Arlene smiled and said, "toldya he was good."

Then she reached over and took both of my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, rolling them, adding another sensation to what was happening to me.

"Tell me when you're close," she said, tugging and rolling my nipples as if she was milking me.

God, I was aware of the unwashed sweat smell and the smell of pussy, and I liked it, as Carl's tongue brought me along, his hands on my hips urging.

I reached over and caught Arlene's nipples, big on big areolas on big tits, and started mirroring what she was doing.

We stayed like that, Arlene rocking on his cock, me on his face, playing with each other's tits, and kissing. I was still a bit drunk, and maybe a bit high, and the sensations were getting to me.

I suppose it was that combination that got to me. I was starting to pant and when I started to cum Arlene twisted both nipples making me yell in pain. She was laughing as she twisted the other way drawing another cry and almost in self-defense I grabbed her much bigger tits and squeezed, hard, drawing a sharp gasp of my own.

And the combination of the arousal from what he was doing with his tongue, the pain of what she was doing to my nipples, and the thrill of control from what I was doing to her tits got to me.

I EXPLODED.

Under my pussy Carl coughed, spraying hot nectar all over my ass and I came again when he latched on and started sucking.

Arlene kissed me then and I came again.

Finally, Carl pushed me off, gasping, and I watched as Arlene kept riding until he bucked his ejaculation, Arlene yelled, "THAT'S RIGHT BABY," and we all slowly relaxed in the afterglow.

Well, I relaxed and Arlene held still for a few seconds but then she pulled up off of him, swung her leg off and got to the floor, and offered me her hand.

"Not much cock, but he cums like a damn fountain," she said, giggling a little, as semen ran down her thigh, "now come on girlfriend, let's get you right."

I damn near fell on my face when she pulled me off the bed but I managed to get my feet under me and follow under my own power.

She padded naked, me in tow, out the door, down the hall four doors, opened the door, and called out, "Roger, shag your lazy ass out here. Hungry and thirsty women in need."

In the room, an absolutely huge woman, I remembered her being introduced to me as Samantha ("oh, call me Sammee, everybody does"), rolled off of the bed, stretched luxuriantly about an acre of pale skin on display, and said, "Jesus fucking Christ Arlene, you wanna hold it down. SOME of us are human and nursing hangovers. Roger's up in the kitchen, now go the fuck away."

Arlene laughed and said, "thanks sweety," took my hand and, like a force of nature, led me back up the hall to the stairs.

Sure enough, Roger was busy in the kitchen. He greeted us with cups of hot coffee and kisses.

"I heard you bellowing," he said as he handed Arlene hers. She giggled, patted his dick, and said, "keep talking like that and you don't get none today."

He handed me a cup and said, "and good morning to you too, rookie."

His kiss was pleasant and welcoming.

"Here, baby," Arlene said, offering me a tiny mirror from a compact with a thin line of white powder on it, a small straw laying next to it.

When I didn't move, just looked up at her with raised eyebrows. She rolled her eyes theatrically and said, "Jesus Christ, don't you ever go to the movies."

She took the mirror, put one end of the straw in her right nostril, used her fingertip to seal it in, closed her other nostril with another fingertip, and inhaled the line of powder.

She tapped another little pile of powder into the mirror from a little glass vial, and used a playing card to fiddle with it, tapping and moving it around until there was another line of white powder on the mirror.

"Here," she said, handing it to me, "rejoin the human race."

So I did as she had done.

And the rush took my breath away.

Oh, my head still hurt, and my stomach was still pretty iffy, and I was a bit sore in places that hadn't been sore in a long time, but I didn't care. The colors were so bright. The sounds were so clear. The smell of coffee and bacon frying was almost sexual it was so damn good.

I watched Arlene watching me and smiling. "Roger," she said, "I think my rookie friend needs dick before breakfast."

He laughed and said, "I think there's a strapon in the drawer there, or would you like to finish breakfast?"

She looked at me speculatively and then grinned.

"Ever been fucked before breakfast while watching a naked man make breakfast?" she asked as if it was the most normal question in the world.

"Ummmmmmm, no," I said, still reveling in the lights and sounds and smells.

I watched as she hopped down from the stool and walked over to one of the cabinets along the back wall. She reached in and came out with a sort of harness arrangement attached to a big dildo, a reasonable reproduction of an erect cock but done about 200 percent scale, in a very bright da-glo green. She shook out the straps, stepped in, fiddled and adjusted for a few seconds, and then walked to me, the ridiculous thing bobbing in front of her.

She lifted me down from my own stool, turned me, and laid my palms on the table. Then without any foreplay at all she got a good grip on my hips and pushed the big dildo into my pussy. It stretched me, and I grunted as the full length pushed deep, but I was still slick and it didn't hurt.

"Go ahead," she said from behind me, hands still holding my hips against her, "have a drink of your coffee."

So I did as I was told. I realized how surreal this was, and I didn't care. It wasn't even sex, well, sex in terms of seeking orgasm. This was just a celebration of our bodies, playing with them, shedding all remaining inhibitions, and being happy.

"Try this," Roger said, offering me a spoonful of honey, "local honey is good for any allergies you might have."

And so, while being fucked from behind by a woman with a strap-on, I opened my mouth and accepted the spoonful of honey, relishing its organic sweetness.

And I came, hard, almost explosively.

"That's right, my little Club virgin," Arlene said from behind me, "let yourself go."

Roger took both of my hands and pulled me across the table, kissing my hands, good kisses actually, while I came in waves.

"Leave your hands right here," he said, laying my palms flat on the table.

I did, cumming in waves, watching, realizing on some level that if I had seen this written in a story or a book I wouldn't believe it, as he used his spatula to load a plate with fried potatoes and scrambled egg and then feeding me, a forkful at a time.

Oh, yeah. I think I like this club.