All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by petergoode

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd7 months ago
wholly fuck

i'd so love to be taken like that

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

Lucky Peter! A beautifully sensual coming of age story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story, Lucky Peter! x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely loved this story , it has everything needed to build the flutter of arousal

deep in your loins to a full blown explosive orgasm. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, so hot! Loved every word. Yummie!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Arousing, memory provoking and always hot reading about a young man's losing his virginity to an experienced and gentle lover.

petergoodepetergoode7 months agoAuthor

Once again I'd like to thank my readers for their comments and express my pleasure at the enjoyment others get from reading my erotic fiction. I invite you to read my other stories, comment and rate them, and follow me on Literotica.com. As always you're welcome to click on my author bio and write me a personal note, and I'll be sure to respond.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4u7 months ago

What a delightful, sensual, story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely beautiful and intensely erotic. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. Wish I had a friend like Peter.

mikurtmikurt7 months ago

WOW! Having read many of your other stories (including cumming hard to "Oral Fantasy" earlier today), I was wondering if Peter ever tried anal. I guess we now know he's hooked! As an anal virgin (bottom - I've topped before) I've never wanted a cock inside me so bad! Keep the cumming and I'll do the same.....

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Very hot and I’m glad Peter didn’t doubt himself. I’m glad you added the statement from Hugh that he was going to fuck him and that Peter responded with an enthusiastic yes. Otherwise I’m not sure how I’d feel for Peter as everything’s happening so fast for him. Thanks again for sharing your talents.

edgrantedgrant2 months ago

So beautiful. I wish it would happen to me, just as it did for Peter. Very well written.

GreenBerryGreenBerryabout 2 months ago

Wonderfully erotic!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetergoode@petergoode
I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many...