All Comments on 'The Neighbor Behind Pt. 03'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
There is no fixing a marrisge

Where one spouse so completely disrespected the other. She smeared his cum all over his chair and it wasn’t because she wanted to turn him on: she wanted to hurt him.

When you want to hurt your spouse, it’s over. Done. Kaput. Sex is no longer about love, it’s about power.

She hurt him emotionally, that is NOT acceptable. Would you suggest the marriage is repairable if he beat her up and then jacked off to the memory of assaulting her? No. You wouldn’t. So why is emotional abuse acceptable? Short answer, it’s not.

You want to make this interesting, have the daughter confess her mother’s secret to dear old dad. Let him be hurt but he’ll be free and so will she.

She doesn’t want her husband, she wants her master.

hotpussiehotpussieover 3 years ago
excellent

O M G this is so awesome, keep you the fucking good work, cannot wait until mother and daughter are involved and daughter is giving mother the hardest ad longest cum she can ever handle

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just remenber

Never use a hand grenade... where a nuclear missile is needed. Cut the 3 anchors free

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

You wrote one of the worst cunts that has ever drawn breath, in the next chapter please have a serial killer arrive in the neighborhood and literally butcher everyone but the poor husband and he'll never know how grateful he should be.

Just more pathetic cuck spank material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Author is like a salesman who tricked his way into your house keeps you hoping he will go as he puts away the catalogue he has bored you to tears with then he pulls out another!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES