The Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Jean and Betty become intimate and include Rene and Johnnie.
3.5k words
4.53
2.6k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter has been categorized as "Lesbian Sex" as it applies more appropriately in the storyline, although erotic couplings might be appropriate too.

"I have an idea, we could exchange sons...you take Rene for a weekend and I take Johnnie...we could pretend they're our sons..and we could do really naughty things with them....what ya think?" Betty suggested.

Just then Rene was standing naked before us. "Did I hear my name? He asked.

My mother looked at Betty and immediately said, "Yes," as she turned and looked at Rene.

All of us were looking at each other, our heads turning and checking each other's reactions. We all seemed to be excited about the prospects of our mothers switching sons, and pretending us boys were their sons.

I was still attempting to get used to my mother's eagerness and willingness. I had never seen her acting outwardly sexual. I never saw her masturbating or fucking my father. But in the last couple of days, I watched her getting fucked by our neighbor Ray, and now I saw her masturbating and she's willing to exchange Rene and me as sexual partners for her and Betty. I was feeling both extremely excited and aroused and a bit shocked.

"Rene honey...Do you or Johnnie have Jason's phone number...it might be fun to bring in the boys...you know...to include them in the weekend fun with you two...and us," Betty asked.

Rene looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, I shook my head, and then said, "Ray would have his contact information, nobody ever gave me any,"

Just thinking about Ray's cock had my cock hard again. I heard my mother say she would never feel comfortable having sex with me, but the fantasy of being with my mother and Ray was overwhelming and incredibly arousing. Just the thought of being invited by Mommy to join her and Ray to share their bed makes my cock wet with arousal.

I was lost in my thoughts as I closed my eyes and dreamt Ray was fucking me as Mommy laid next to me, urging me to let go and cum for Mommy and Daddy. Suddenly I was woken from my fantasy.

"Johnnie...Johnnie!" My Mother said.

"What, I'm sorry, what?" I responded, feeling confused.

"Where were you back there? You seemed to be in your own world?' My Mom asked, trying to figure out what I was thinking.

Betty interrupted, "Rene, Why don't you and Johnnie find something to do...Jean's going try to get ahold of Ray and I'm sure you two can find something to occupy your time while Jean tries to get Ray to contact Jason...okay?"

Ray and I nodded and headed back upstairs. When we got to the landing. I pulled Rene back into the corner where Rene had just fucked me.

Rene looked at me and asked, "You want me to fuck you again?"

I shook my head, and put my finger to my lips, "Shhhhhh....let's listen."

From our secret hiding place, we could look down and not be seen. We watched as my mother laid back on the couch as Betty glanced toward the stairs. Not seeing us she exhaled and turned to look at my mother who was sitting next to her.

"So, How was Ray's cock? Did he make you cum?"

My mother nodded.

"I saw both of them, Ray's and Jason's...when they were grinding against Johnnie...fuck that was so hot," Betty said as she smiled and caressed my mother's thigh.

My mother didn't flinch as Betty's fingers danced up and down her thigh. I looked at Rene and he was staring like me. I felt Rene's cock brushing against me, tickling my butt cheeks. His cock was hard like my own. I watched as my mom's thighs parted farther, it was like slow motion. Her thighs parted and she laid back, pushing her wet pantied mound against Betty's fingers.

I heard my mother's muffled moan, "Mmmmmmm....Mmmmm....Oooooooh,.. That feels so good"

Betty leaned in talking softly..."Mmmmm....you like? You like my fingers teasing your wet pussy Jean?"

My mother nodded and closed her eyes.

Betty asked, "Jean, have you ever been with a woman...I mean sexually?"

My mother shook her head. She opened her eyes and began to say something as Betty put her wet hand over my mother's mouth.

"Shhhhhhh...let's not let the boys hear us having fun," Betty said as she glanced back at the stairs. "Lick my fingers....lick 'em Jean...that's you sweetie...that's your pussy...your arousal... you're so wet."

I could see my mother struggling, trying not to let us see or hear what Betty was doing to her, and trying hard not to enjoy what she was feeling. I turned to look at Rene, his eyes were open wide and his cock was oozing copious amounts of precum. His chest was heaving as he watched his mother seduce my mom. I knelt down at Rene's feet and took his cock in my mouth. His precum had drenched the head and shaft. I licked his cock from his smooth balls back to the head before taking him completely in my mouth. I heard my mother gasp as I turned around.

"Betty, you probably shouldn't take my panties off...the boys could come down," My mother said as she lifted her bottom off the couch.

Betty knelt in front of her and pulled her panties to her ankles as my mother stepped out of them. Betty looked at my mother as she brought my mother's panties to her face.

"Mmmmmm...Jean...so pungent...intoxicating...maybe I should call Johnnie down...he would love smelling and licking your wet panties," Betty teased.

"No...No...No...Please Betty...No...please...I'll do anything but don't call Johnnie," My mother begged.

"Anything?" Betty questioned her.

"Oh my God! What have I gotten myself into?" My mother said quietly.

Betty leaned forward and raised my mother's calves, throwing them over her shoulders as she crawled between her thighs. My mother reared back, pushing her crotch forward and against Betty's mouth. I heard my mother moan with pleasure as she laid her hands on Betty's head.

"Oooooh Betty....Oooooooh....Oh my....that feels so good...Ooooooh...I'm gonna cum" My mother wailed as Betty fucked my mother's cunt with her tongue.

I watched as my mother's thighs trembled and held Betty's head firmly between them...I turned back to Rene and took his cock in my mouth again, and sucked him until he filled my mouth with a large load of cum.

Rene squeezed my shoulders as he said, "Mom?

I looked up, and Betty was standing next to us holding my mother's panties, hanging by a finger.

I swallowed Rene's cum and remained on my knees as Betty pulled my mother's wet panties over my head, pressing the drenched gusset over my nose. I inhaled the scent. it was intoxicating. I wished it was my mother placing them over my face. I remembered the other night when I dumped the hamper and went through her soiled panties.

Betty leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Johnnie...I knew you and Rene were watching us...were you jealous I was licking your Mommy....were you wishing it was you on your knees?"

I looked at Betty, she knew I wanted that. I nodded.

"She wants it too, sweetie....but she just can't allow herself the pleasure...She's hung up on what's right and wrong," Betty said as she turned and descended the stairs to rejoin my mother.

I heard my mother ask, "Where's my panties?"

There was a long silence and I heard my mother again, "Did they fall under the couch?"

"No. dear...while you were peeing...I gave them to Johnnie...I knew he would love a pair of fresh ones after watching him sniffing and licking yours when I walked in on him."

Another long silence. I peeked around the corner and saw my mother holding her head in her hands.

"Jean, you know you love Johnnie having your panties...you know right now...he's up there sniffing and licking the wet gusset of your panties...just like he's been doing for a long time," Betty teased.

My mother was trembling, both from guilt and incredible arousal. I watched as my mother's hands dropped to her pussy. Her fingers were slipping deeply into her wet folds as she laid her head back against the couch. I heard her moan softly.

"You did say you would do anything... despite me giving Johnnie your panties," Betty climbed onto the couch, standing with her crotch directly over my mother's face.

My mother shook her head and said, "Betty, I've never...I've never been with another woman that way!"

"Everybody has a first...Jean," Betty said as she lowered her cunt to my mother's face. Would you like to hear about my first while you lick my pussy...what's that?...I'll take that as a yes."

Rene and I watched as my mother muffled some words, trying to say something until she put her hands on Betty's bottom, and pulled her pussy to her lips.

"Mmmmmm..that's a good girl...lick my pussy Jean...yes..yes...that's it, Betty moaned.

I watched my mother, as she held Betty's bottom and she licked and sucked her pussy. Rene's hand was stroking my cock, milking me. I was delirious with arousal.

"Jean, everybody has a first time...I did...Ooooooh Jean...Yes, right there...yes...My dear auntie seduced me when I was Johnnie and Rene's age...she caught me masturbating one night when I was staying with her...she showed me how...Oooooh yes...Jean...Oooooh...another woman's tongue was so much better than my own fingers...Oooooh yes...yes baby...lick my cunt Jean....Yes...Yes...Yes."

Rene and I watched as his mom rode my mother's face pressing and grinding against her. Betty put her hand behind my mother's head and squirted her ejaculate, drenching my mother's face.

I watched as my mother licked her lips and then leaned in to lick Betty's thighs and lower belly. Her fingers were squeezing Betty's ass cheeks and probing her rear hole. She was frantically rubbing her own pussy against Betty's knee.

"Oooooooh my...what have I created....you are a hungry bitch!...wait until next time when I claim your cunt with my strap-on...maybe I'll even let Johnnie watch me make you my bitch!"

With those words, my mother came again from rubbing herself against Betty's knee. Rene had stopped stroking my cock and had squirted his cum on my bottom. I was so engaged in the scene before me, I didn't realize it until Rene was rubbing his softening cock in the wetness covering my ass. I felt him embrace me as he ground his cock into my wet butt crack

"Man, that was hot!" Rene said.

I nodded my head and asked Rene, "I never thought I would see my mom with your mom...but I never thought I would see Ray fucking her either."

"Do you wish it was you with your mom instead of Ray?" Rene asked as he ground his cock into mine.

"Yeah...I was really jealous and upset the other night...seeing him pounding his cock into her was overwhelming, I wished it was me, so bad." I said as I pushed back against Rene.

"We know you two are up there," Betty said, calling to us. "Come down here and join us...I never gave you your surprise, Johnnie."

Rene and I looked at each other and descended the stairs. My mom and Betty watched us, their eyes glanced over our naked bodies. Betty insisted I come to stand by her.

"Now, Johnnie...you were such a good girl...I wanted to make you feel special," Betty said.

Betty reached down, into her bag and pulled out a pair of sheer panties. Betty stepped closer, dragging the back of her hand across my chest...grazing my nipples.

I flinched as they hardened. It was such a tease. Betty looked down, staring at my hard cock that was oozing my arousal, and said, "Oooooh...look at her nipples...very responsive...like your cock."

Betty extended her finger and softly caressed the underside of my cock. I was trembling with desire as she turned her head towards my mother, and said, "Jean...come closer..for a better look...kneel next to us. My mom was still in her robe. Her breasts were completely exposed as they pushed against the edges of the open robe. Betty was still naked except for her heels. She towered over me in them. My mother's face was at my hip, her eyes were riveted on my cock. I could see the look of lust on her face.

Betty grabbed my cock and began slowly stroking me. It felt so sexy and blatantly erotic, with my mother inches from my cock, watching. Precum was wetting the head, as Betty dipped her finger in the wetness and brought it to her lips, licking it. Both of us looked at my mother. My mother's was head was motionless as her chest heaved, rising and falling, as she attempted to catch her breath.

"Oooooooh...Ooooooh..Oh my God," My mother moaned.

Betty again dipped her finger in the pooled precum gathered and around my pee hole, rolling her finger in the thick wetness. My mother's mouth was open as if it was her mouth that would accept Betty's finger to suck. My mother's fingers were rubbing and fingering her pussy. The scent of sex filled the room. I felt Rene's fingers probing my bottom as he looked on, his fingers sliding up and down my damp cleft.

"Jean, do you see my finger...that your boy's cum...would you like a taste, just a lick...a tiny little lick, Jean?"

My mother shook her head from left to right, "No, I can't...I want to...but I can't...I can't," she whimpered.

Betty knelt beside my mother., face to face, inches from my cock.

"Watch me...Jean...watch as I lick your son's arousal and savor the taste...come closer...closer," Betty teased and taunted.

Inches from my mother's face, Betty licked the tip of her finger as a string of precum stretched from her finger to her lips. Betty looked at my mother and smiled.

"Oooooooh, Jean..Johnnie tastes so good...are you sure you don't want a little taste?

My mother pulled her head back and trembled. I watched as she grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Ooooh, Betty it's so wrong for me...so wrong...Oooooh but..." My mother groaned.

Betty grabbed my cock and licked the head, "Is this wrong?" Betty asked as she took it completely in her mouth.

My Mother watched as Betty bobbed her head up and down its length, licking and slurping, deep-throating my hard cock. My mother's mouth gaped open and her lips quivered. Betty had me on the edge of orgasm as she stroked and sucked, grabbing and pulling on my balls. I felt the ache in my back and contractions in my mower belly as my orgasm began washing over me, my cock was on the verge of exploding as Betty's tongue swirled over the tip and then to the underside on the head, causing me to fill her mouth with cum.

Betty looked up at me with my cock still engulfed in her mouth, it was the only moment she appeared submissive to me. Betty drew her head back and looked at my mother who was in awe of watching another woman suck her son's cock. Betty opened her mouth to show my mother the cum she had sucked from me.

Oooooooh...Oooooh...Oooooh." My Mother moaned as Betty leaned in and grabbed her by the back of the head to kiss her.

I watched as Betty and my mother shared a long lingering cum filled kiss. As Betty pulled away, my Mother held Betty's head, pulling her back and forcing her tongue deeper into Betty's mouth. Cum glazed both of their lips as they looked up at Rene and me. It was a moment of awe. Lines were crossed, and new sensations and tastes were shared, I wondered if things would ever be the same.

Rene had stopped touching me and stood quietly behind me before I heard him say, "Damn."

I looked at my mother who had my cum dripping from her chin, her face was crimson and sweaty. Her green eyes were open wide, stunned by all that happened in the last few moments.

Betty reached down and picked up the sheer panties she was giving me. Holding them up, Betty said, "Let's get these on you and see how sexy you look."

My cock was flaccid again as I laid my hand on her shoulder and put one foot after another into the panties. Betty left them around my ankles and gazed at me before she slowly pulled them up. When they rested on my hips she leaned back once again and admired her choice of a garment.

"You look truly desirable, Johnnie...let's get the nightie top on you and then you can model for us," Betty said as she dropped the baby doll top over my head.

I was so excited, having a baby doll nightie of my own was a dream come true. I couldn't wait to show Ray. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a young teen girl waiting for her Daddy to sweep her off her feet and carry her to bed.

The others watched as I pranced around the room. Betty put her sundress back on as my mother pulled her robe tightly around herself as if she were climbing back into her cocoon. Rene sat down next to my mother, anticipating how our upcoming weekend weekend might begin.

"So are we set for this weekend?" Rene asked.

My mother looked at Rene and leaned against him and asked, "Rene, do you wanna be my son this weekend?"

Rene nodded his head, as his hard cock showed his approval. My mother gazed down at Rene's cock and licked her lips. I could see the desire she had been holding onto boiling over from when Betty had teasing her with my cock.

"Go ahead, Jean....taste my son's cock...We all know you want to...we can see it in your eyes."

I watched my best friend lean back on the couch, his cock standing straight up waiting to be sucked. The anticipation of actually watching my mother suck his cock once again had my cock stirring.

Rene's voice trembled as he looked at my mother and asked, "Does Mommy want to suck my cock?"

I turned my attention to Betty who had her dress pulled up and was fingering her hairy wet pussy and moaning.

"Yes, Jean...your son wants his cock sucked, be a good mommy and do as he desires...and Johnnie...be a good girl and cum here...I need my cunt licked," Betty said, playing into the mommy-son role-play.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled toward Betty. I watched as she spread her thighs, her fingers parting her meaty lips. Her thumb pressed back on her vulva, exposing her hard clit.

"Come suck Mommy's little cock, Johnnie...come to Mommy," Betty teased as she threw her thighs over the arms of her chair.

"Mommy's little cock" echoed in my ears. The words, the vision, were so decadent and taboo. My cock was again hard and pressing against my sheer panties, wetting them. Her scent became stronger and more enticing the closer I crawled to her.

Betty pulled my head to her, directing my mouth to her bottom as she raised it off the chair, allowing me full access to her butthole.

"Johnnie...be a good girl and lick my butt...tongue fuck mommy's butthole," Betty said.

Her pungent scent was intoxicating, a mix of cunt and ass that was incredibly arousing. I heard my mother gasp as I leaned in to lick her puckered brown hole. Pulling my head back I turned to see Rene playing back on the couch as my mother bent over to take his cock into her mouth. Her eyes were riveted on me as if to say, "Watch me suck your best friend's cock...do you wish I was sucking yours?"

I looked back at Betty's butthole and dove my tongue into her. I heard her squeal as she squeezed her thighs together. Betty pulled her thighs back even farther opening her hole as my tongue licked and squirmed.

Ooooooooh.... that's it baby girl...lick Mommy's butthole... you're making my clitty so hard," Betty said as she tossed her head from side to side.

I was so envious of Rene. I wanted my cock in my mother's mouth. I wanted to feel her tongue swirl around the head as she looked up at me.

Betty slapped me on the side of my face, shocking me back to attending to her. My cock was wetting my panties in the most delicious way. I loved knowing there would be a wet spot, showing Mommy or Daddy how aroused I was by them, and they could do anything they desired with me.

"Baby girl, give Mommy a kiss...let me taste my essence on your tongue," Betty said.

I rose and met Betty's lips in a passionate kiss. Betty reached down to fondle my cock and felt the wetness in my panties, as she moaned into my mouth.

"Your panties are so wet Johnnie...I do arouse you, don't I?" Betty teased.

I nodded.