The Neighbor Experience

Story Info
Naughty neighbor.
1.5k words
4.1
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

This is a true story about neighbors, wives, and inappropriate naughty.

For many years I lived in a neighborhood that was quite close and my wife and I were friends with almost all our neighbors. We would celebrate holidays together and even spend some evenings all sat outside conversing with drinks and such. Whenever there was a birthday it was a neighborhood event. My immediate next door neighbor was always quite flirty as her husband had left her and I often helped her out with things but I never went there. I promise. Despite her occasional offers of nooners while my wife was at work. I did however buy her a rather large vibrator for her birthday but that is a different story. It kept her away from my cock and my wife approved of it so yeah.

There was a different set of neighbors however that we were also very close with. After a few years they ended up having martial issues of which I really do not know, I was pretty close with both of them and each had their side of the story. I'll change the names given this is a true story so here I'll call them frank and Laura. Frank was an older guy born into money and drove fast cars and loved to party. Laura was foreign from South Africa, a lovely blonde with tits much larger than her body called for as she was fairly skinny. She was definitely the hottest neighbor on our street.

For years we were all friends and hung out and went out to dinner together etc. when their marital issues happened however frank moved out to a house not to far away. We all still remained friends and I even holidayed with frank where he hired a bunch of strippers to the hotel rooms we had. Naked girls everywhere and staying the night even. Needless to say frank was obviously cheating on his wife but I was in no place to judge.

Back in our neighborhood with frank away Laura would occasionally ask for my help with things at her home which I did not mind doing at all. Every time I'd go around her place she would give me a glass of wine and plenty of innocent hugs thanking me for my help.

Laura was very close with my wife as well so I never saw this as anything but innocent. Plus hey, frank and I were still buddies.

One evening I was helping Laura out in her garage and she kinda broke down saying she wanted to tell me more about herself and why frank and she were not together anymore. As a friend I listened. She said she was very adventurous sexually and he just was not into it. I didn't really know what that meant so I asked her more about it.

She then told me she liked using sex toys, role play, being tied up, being manhandled and forced to fuck as well as involving others and that frank was not into any of those things and just wanted a straight forward relationship. She also confessed to me that she had cheated, with both boys and girls but that she keeps her secrets and would never say who they were.

Fair enough.

I'll confess that of all of our neighbors Laura was the one I always found the most attractive. After learning these things about her didn't help me with that. My mind did wonder. But still she was my buddies wife so no not even going to entertain that idea.

But a few nights later that changed.

Laura was working late on an art project in her garage and asked me to help with it. My wife Had already gone to bed but being a night person I was still awake.

"Do you have wine" I asked

"Of course I always have wine for you honey"

Laura always called me honey I think it was part of her culture.

So I went to her place and we spent a couple hours working on her art project drinking wine. It seemed like any other time I was there helping her out only it was a lot later. After we finished she gave me a big hug and said thank you. Also something she normally did when I would help her so I thought nothing of it.

But then as I was about to leave she grabbed my hand and said I need to show you something. She pulled me into the hallway and then into her bedroom. I'd had been in her house many times for parties and get togethers but I'd never been in her bedroom before. "Kiss me" she said. Which I did. But know we often shared friendly kisses as it was part of her culture and never a big deal. But this time after what I thought was a friendly kiss she removed her shirt exposing her tits and cleavage in a very sexy bra. All I could do was say "wow". She laughed at me and then unlatched the front closure bra she was wearing exposing her tits completely to me.

They were magnificent. Perfect. Everything a guy could want in tits. And I absolutely could not believe she just did this.

As she sat there smiling and I staring in disbelief she told me to go on and not knowing what she meant exactly I took one her breasts in my hand while putting my mouth to her nipple. She immediate moaned so I knew what I was doing was what she wanted. Everything else however happened rather quickly.

I had only had her nipple in my mouth for a few seconds before I felt my pants pulled down and her hand on my cock. Once that happened I stopped licking her tit and stood up unsure this was a good idea. Before I could speak however she took my cock in her mouth and went to town blowing me. My hands fondled her tits why she sucked on me. It felt amazing. This continued for a while

But I got nervous. I thought if this continues we might fuck and she is my buddies wife and also a close friend of my wife. Wtf am I doing.

I'll confess I let her blow me longer than I should have but then I stopped her and said "this is a bad idea. We shouldn't be doing this" and she stopped and put her bra back on and told me I was right. "But remember I always keep my secrets, don't worry I won't tell anyone".

To this day she has kept her secrets

But the story doesn't end there. Because this experience was a lot hotter than I could handle. I tried to do the right thing and stop it but it made me so horny.

After she put her bra back on Laura walked me out to leave. But going down her hallway I remembered how she told me she liked rough and unexpected sex, something her husband was not providing. So halfway down her hallway following her to the door I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. She moaned with excitement. I reached from behind and lifted her skirt and to my surprise or maybe not she was not wearing panties. So i started fingering her pussy and asked her "is this what you were wanting?" And she replied in her accent "oh yes".

I'm not typically the aggressive lover i typically prefer the girl to be but in this case I knew she wanted me to be so I turned her head to kiss her and then pushed my cock into her pussy from behind up against the wall of her hallway. I held her there not able to move while we fucked. She kept saying yes yes and then almost collapsed from orgasm it was completely amazing.

Part of me was nervous to cum as I didn't know if she was on the pill but we were in a moment of passion unlike any I had experienced and I just didn't care and exploded inside her just a few seconds after she orgasmed.

After I pulled out I went to the door and she came up and hugged me and said again "I keep my secrets".

We never ever did anything else. Stayed friends for years and lots of hugs and friendly kisses but that night was never brought up or talked about. Laura is still a close friend of myself and of who is now my ex wife. I'm guessing they wouldn't be if my ex wife knew we fucked, but that is why we keep our secrets. Laura and Frank never did get back together. I'm not in touch with frank anymore he moved on and we didn't stay in touch.

I felt and still do feel badly for doing my friends wife but at the same time it was an amazing experience and I don't regret it. In retrospect he would have been better off with my vanilla ex wife and me with his naughty ex wife.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers